Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,946 members, 7,835,144 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

The Real Reason Why God Prohibits Women Pastors - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Real Reason Why God Prohibits Women Pastors (35852 Views)

What Does The Bible Say About The Role Of Women I.e Women Pastors / The Stand Of The Bible On The Ordination Of Women Pastors. / Question: "Women Pastors / Preachers? Can A Woman Be A Pastor Or Preacher?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Real Reason Why God Prohibits Women Pastors by Nobody: 12:15am On Jan 22, 2018
zionmde:

u re really very religious.
go and do ur research and stop sounding ignorant.
Words in italics were not originally there. secondly wat is the difference between teaching and expounding?
see who is mentioning ignorance, KJV added some words for better understanding but not changing the context which is more important and they were honest enough to tell you the truth by putting it in italics.
Your assumptions are totally off point twisting to mean what they do not mean that is what I call adding to God's words.

1 Like

Re: The Real Reason Why God Prohibits Women Pastors by Uyi168: 12:16am On Jan 22, 2018
Omudia11:
Lol, clear on what? Stop adding and subtracting to the bible. Prophethood is the highest call to the service in God's kingdom and they were female prophetesses so your opinion belongs to the garbage.
...ur bible was very clear when it said women should remain quiet,shouldnt teach in the church..i think u are d one adding/subtracting 4rm d bible...
Re: The Real Reason Why God Prohibits Women Pastors by Nobody: 12:17am On Jan 22, 2018
solite3:
. It is clear you don't respect God's order.
where did God tell you about the order in his kingdom. Jesus said there were no greater prophet like john the baptist but he that is least in the kingdom of God is greater than John. He didn't say Gender. There is no male or female in christ. Go read your bible and read well. We are al judged according to our works not gender!
Re: The Real Reason Why God Prohibits Women Pastors by zionmde: 12:22am On Jan 22, 2018
solite3:
see who is mentioning ignorance, KJV added some words for better understanding but not changing the context which is more important and they were honest enough to tell you the truth by putting it in italics.
Your assumptions are totally off point twisting to mean what they do not mean that is what I call adding to God's words.
have u now done a little research and changed ur stance. Wat did I say earlier that made u start judging me as one who needs forgiveness from God? Don't argue wat u don't know next time.
By the way who is KJV and how exactly did he know wat words to add there if not by inference and assumption?
Re: The Real Reason Why God Prohibits Women Pastors by Uyi168: 12:33am On Jan 22, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Every sane human being knows that apostle Paul was a misogynist what pains me most is that women are more religious than men when clearly Abrahamic religions don't favour women.
..are u dsame person as freecocoa?
Re: The Real Reason Why God Prohibits Women Pastors by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 12:34am On Jan 22, 2018
Uyi168:
..are u dsame person as freecocoa?
Nope.
Re: The Real Reason Why God Prohibits Women Pastors by Nobody: 12:35am On Jan 22, 2018
zionmde:

For u not to know that means u know nothing about theology. U haven't been really exposed to something's behind the scene. The original manuscripts are still there, theologians still compare versions of the bible with it. I pity people like u anyway who are religious enough to tell God whom to use and whom not to use.
I don't know what you mean by being religious.if standing with gospel truth is been religious so be it.

Who said God cannot use a woman? You have started with your assumptions again.
Re: The Real Reason Why God Prohibits Women Pastors by Uyi168: 12:36am On Jan 22, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Nope.
Ur moniker may be new,i have a feeling u've been here for quite a longer time..reminds me of someone..
Re: The Real Reason Why God Prohibits Women Pastors by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 12:37am On Jan 22, 2018
Uyi168:
Ur moniker may be new,i have a feeling u've been here for quite a longer time..reminds me of someone..
Not me I have only been a guest.
Re: The Real Reason Why God Prohibits Women Pastors by Nobody: 12:40am On Jan 22, 2018
zionmde:

have u now done a little research and changed ur stance. Wat did I say earlier that made u start judging me as one who needs forgiveness from God? Don't argue wat u don't know next time.
By the way who is KJV and how exactly did he know wat words to add there if not by inference and assumption?
yea you need God's mercy for thinking God's word can be added to.
You assume Priscilla a leader in the church when there is no single proof!
Re: The Real Reason Why God Prohibits Women Pastors by Uyi168: 12:42am On Jan 22, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Not me I have only been a guest.
..ok then.
Re: The Real Reason Why God Prohibits Women Pastors by zionmde: 12:45am On Jan 22, 2018
solite3:
yea you need God's mercy for thinking God's word can be added to.
You assume Priscilla a leader in the church when there is no single proof!
I think u need more for trying to stand in the place of God to select his vessels for him. Next time u see a female pastor whom u don't know how her walk with God came to be, just continue calling her a sinner.
Re: The Real Reason Why God Prohibits Women Pastors by Nobody: 12:50am On Jan 22, 2018
majekdom2:
where did God tell you about the order in his kingdom. Jesus said there were no greater prophet like john the baptist but he that is least in the kingdom of God is greater than John. He didn't say Gender. There is no male or female in christ. Go read your bible and read well. We are al judged according to our works not gender!
order does not mean superiority or inferiority, even within the Godhead there is order.
God is a God of order itself, how can you think there is no order in God's kingdom. The body of Christ has different parts not the same part.
Op didn't say a woman is less than man neither saying God cannot use her but she is not to take authority over a man in the church neither to assume the role of teaching in the church.
Re: The Real Reason Why God Prohibits Women Pastors by Nobody: 12:56am On Jan 22, 2018
zionmde:

I think u need more for trying to stand in the place of God to select his vessels for him. Next time u see a female pastor whom u don't know how her walk with God came to be, just continue calling her a sinner.
yea by his mercy I live every day. Why will I call a female pastor a sinner? You don't assume what is not in scripture and try to false it in.
Any body who is not subject to the scripture should not expect Christians to be subject to him or her no matter your claim.
Re: The Real Reason Why God Prohibits Women Pastors by Nobody: 1:11am On Jan 22, 2018
Geeklady:

The controversial question of whether or not it’s right for women to pastor churches or co-pastor with their husbands has come up again. This time, in one of my circles. My view has been that God prohibits this practice. So I did another study to be sure if my view aligned with God’s.

What prompted this study was when a prominent, well-loved and respected pastor by me and many others came out and said that he supported the practice of women pastors. After launching his new ministry page on Facebook, it featured him and his wife as pastors of their church.

His announcement, through a public video on Facebook, drew almost 300 comments. Half of which included the pastor and those that agreed with the practice, and the rest that didn’t.

It was that argument with both sides bringing up scriptures to justify their position. In those 300-plus comments, all I saw was a back-and-forth about what the Bible says. But no one talked about the dangers of this practice and the end effect on the human soul. And so, this is the reason behind this article.

First off, I’m not against women teaching other women or children. I do believe women can prophesy, and share the gospel. However, I do believe God prohibits women from leading his flock.

So, I will present to you the real reason why women are not allowed to lead and teach men in the Church, I’ll submit scripture to back it up, and then I’ll talk about the adverse outcome of this disorderly practice.

The real reason

The real reason women aren’t allowed to pastor is not because they’re easily manipulated, or too emotional for the pulpit, no, it’s simply because it’s not in their assigned roles as women.

God assigned roles to men and women from the beginning of creation. He expects those roles to be played out in his church as well—there are no exceptions. When the roles are switched, God is angry, and Satan has an entry point.

Let’s see what the Bible explicitly says (this is the apostle Paul speaking):

Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection. But I suffer [tolerate] not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence. For Adam was first formed, then Eve. And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression. (1 Timothy 2:11-14)

There are many female prophets ordained by God in the bible.

There are women in the bible appointed by God to judge n reign over men.

Stupid article though.

1 Like

Re: The Real Reason Why God Prohibits Women Pastors by Obalende: 1:17am On Jan 22, 2018
Geeklady:

The controversial question of whether or not it’s right for women to pastor churches or co-pastor with their husbands has come up again. This time, in one of my circles. My view has been that God prohibits this practice. So I did another study to be sure if my view aligned with God’s.

What prompted this study was when a prominent, well-loved and respected pastor by me and many others came out and said that he supported the practice of women pastors. After launching his new ministry page on Facebook, it featured him and his wife as pastors of their church.

His announcement, through a public video on Facebook, drew almost 300 comments. Half of which included the pastor and those that agreed with the practice, and the rest that didn’t.

It was that argument with both sides bringing up scriptures to justify their position. In those 300-plus comments, all I saw was a back-and-forth about what the Bible says. But no one talked about the dangers of this practice and the end effect on the human soul. And so, this is the reason behind this article.

First off, I’m not against women teaching other women or children. I do believe women can prophesy, and share the gospel. However, I do believe God prohibits women from leading his flock.

So, I will present to you the real reason why women are not allowed to lead and teach men in the Church, I’ll submit scripture to back it up, and then I’ll talk about the adverse outcome of this disorderly practice.

The real reason

The real reason women aren’t allowed to pastor is not because they’re easily manipulated, or too emotional for the pulpit, no, it’s simply because it’s not in their assigned roles as women.

God assigned roles to men and women from the beginning of creation. He expects those roles to be played out in his church as well—there are no exceptions. When the roles are switched, God is angry, and Satan has an entry point.

Let’s see what the Bible explicitly says (this is the apostle Paul speaking):

Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection. But I suffer [tolerate] not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence. For Adam was first formed, then Eve. And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression. (1 Timothy 2:11-14)

You are still drunken with male privilege not realizing times have changed/passed. You hail toxic masculinity that the world is trying to get rid of as the virtue of male preachers.

Men fall too easily into sex scandals that is enough reason why women should lead/preach/be presidents etc

1 Like

Re: The Real Reason Why God Prohibits Women Pastors by piagetskinner(m): 1:25am On Jan 22, 2018
a woman can be a pastor..no big deal in that...

the bone of contention here is even if a woman is the pastor overseer or whatever...she must drop all that when she's in her husbands house..because the husband is still her head..no matter how highly placed she is

our women/sisters always find this hard to swallow...but its the truth

1 Like

Re: The Real Reason Why God Prohibits Women Pastors by Theboss100(m): 1:45am On Jan 22, 2018
Hiswordxray:
shocked What! this is just terrible. This can only be a lack of a proper understanding of Christ. We do not understand Christ as a result we create all kinds of terrible doctrines, doctrines that deny us of our glory.

"There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus." (Gal 3:28).

In Christ there is nothing like male or female. Male and female only exist in the natural world but in the new creation there is no male or female all are one.
what's ur point?
Re: The Real Reason Why God Prohibits Women Pastors by Theboss100(m): 1:52am On Jan 22, 2018
twosquare:
Geeklady, please, this doesn't capture what is said. Paul was against this: "nor to usurp authority over the man". It is still about the spiritual order. Is God debarring the female gender from ministering the gospel? No. But they should learn in silence...this talks of the state of a soul ready to receive the truth of the Word in meekness. That silence there is not keeping the mouth shut physically, a person might not say anything physically, yet the soul is shouting.

"But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence." God still recognizes spiritual order. A woman is not to usurp authority...to ursurp is to take forcefully---"take (a position of power or importance) illegally or by force" Men can give a woman the right to preach, teach, and coordinate if she has the anointing---(irrespective of gender), but what God abhors is breaking of spiritual rank. That is why usurping equals rebellion...the silence there means humility and meekness. It is not human speech but the activity of the soul. How silent is your soul to the authorities and dignitaries placed over you/below despite you having the assignment? Some men in the Epistle of Jude spake evil of dignitaries, authorities, their souls were not silent; they blasphemed (Jude 1:8; likewise in 2 Peter). So, don't usurp authority by teaching men (male and female) to rebel because it will also come via teaching at the end of the age (Matthew 5:19).

Jezebel is a spirit which war with churches of the last veil...they call it the spirit of Jezebel because it was that same spirit that found expression and was operating via Ahab's wife. Spirits are neither male nor female....and they use anybody...one main ministry of Jezebel is to convert men from worshipping the Living God to Idols (spiritual) (this world).
1 Corinthians 14:34 Let your women keep silence in the churches: for it is not permitted unto them to speak; but they are commanded to be under obedience, as also saith the law. 14:35 And if they will learn any thing, let them ask their husbands at home: for it is a shame for women to speak in the church.
Re: The Real Reason Why God Prohibits Women Pastors by Theboss100(m): 1:59am On Jan 22, 2018
zionmde:

they were the same. can God give women the office of prophetess only to forbid them from being pastors. wat of Priscilla who pastored a church located in her house?
Please read this and purge yourself from this wickedness of Satan, abt God's order of things.
Titus 2:1 But speak thou the things which become sound doctrine: 2:2 That the aged men be sober, grave, temperate, sound in faith, in charity, in patience. 2:3 The aged women likewise, that they be in behaviour as becometh holiness, not false accusers, not given to much wine, teachers of good things; 2:4 That they may teach the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children, 2:5 To be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed.

1 Corinthians 14:34 Let your women keep silence in the churches: for it is not permitted unto them to speak; but they are commanded to be under obedience, as also saith the law. 14:35 And if they will learn any thing, let them ask their husbands at home: for it is a shame for women to speak in the church.

1 Like

Re: The Real Reason Why God Prohibits Women Pastors by emperorzz(m): 2:09am On Jan 22, 2018
so bros how come many are the called and few are the chosen? clearly not everyone is saved to lead the flock of Christ.
Hiswordxray:
shocked What! this is just terrible. This can only be a lack of a proper understanding of Christ. We do not understand Christ as a result we create all kinds of terrible doctrines, doctrines that deny us of our glory.

"There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus." (Gal 3:28).

In Christ there is nothing like male or female. Male and female only exist in the natural world but in the new creation there is no male or female all are one.
Re: The Real Reason Why God Prohibits Women Pastors by Theboss100(m): 2:14am On Jan 22, 2018
Daviddson:
Solite3 and Geeklady, I have this question for you: Are you saying a woman should refuse to answer the call of God if He calls her to start a pastoral ministry?
God has never called a woman to be pastor at any time. All the prophets of God are men, the 24 Jewish priests are all men. During the the time of Christ's first presence, he chose 12 men who He called Apostle. After His resurrection, he commissioned 60 disciples all men.
If God truly acknowledge women in His vineyard, Miriam wouldn't have been punished when she called herself a prophetess.
Numbers 12:1 And Miriam and Aaron spake against Moses because of the Ethiopian woman whom he had married: for he had married an Ethiopian woman. 12:2 And they said, Hath the LORD indeed spoken only by Moses? hath he not spoken also by us? And the LORD heard it. 12:3 (Now the man Moses was very meek, above all the men which were upon the face of the earth.) 12:4 And the LORD spake suddenly unto Moses, and unto Aaron, and unto Miriam, Come out ye three unto the tabernacle of the congregation. And they three came out. 12:5 And the LORD came down in the pillar of the cloud, and stood in the door of the tabernacle, and called Aaron and Miriam: and they both came forth. 12:6 And he said, Hear now my words: If there be a prophet among you, I the LORD will make myself known unto him in a vision, and will speak unto him in a dream. 12:7 My servant Moses is not so, who is faithful in all mine house. 12:8 With him will I speak mouth to mouth, even apparently, and not in dark speeches; and the similitude of the LORD shall he behold: wherefore then were ye not afraid to speak against my servant Moses? 12:9 And the anger of the LORD was kindled against them; and he departed. 12:10 And the cloud departed from off the tabernacle; and, behold, Miriam became leprous, white as snow: and Aaron looked upon Miriam, and, behold, she was leprous. 12:11 And Aaron said unto Moses, Alas, my lord, I beseech thee, lay not the sin upon us, wherein we have done foolishly, and wherein we have sinned.
Re: The Real Reason Why God Prohibits Women Pastors by emperorzz(m): 2:15am On Jan 22, 2018
but bros , the scripture was clear enough. there was no where the exception of a man giving authority to a woman was mentioned. there is a simple way Jesus lead... "take the word of God like little children.. it doesn't help much trying to solve it like it's an equation.

twosquare:
Geeklady, please, this doesn't capture what is said. Paul was against this: "nor to usurp authority over the man". It is still about the spiritual order. Is God debarring the female gender from ministering the gospel? No. But they should learn in silence...this talks of the state of a soul ready to receive the truth of the Word in meekness. That silence there is not keeping the mouth shut physically, a person might not say anything physically, yet the soul is shouting.

"But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence." God still recognizes spiritual order. A woman is not to usurp authority...to ursurp is to take forcefully---"take (a position of power or importance) illegally or by force" Men can give a woman the right to preach, teach, and coordinate if she has the anointing---(irrespective of gender), but what God abhors is breaking of spiritual rank. That is why usurping equals rebellion...the silence there means humility and meekness. It is not human speech but the activity of the soul. How silent is your soul to the authorities and dignitaries placed over you/below despite you having the assignment? Some men in the Epistle of Jude spake evil of dignitaries, authorities, their souls were not silent; they blasphemed (Jude 1:8; likewise in 2 Peter). So, don't usurp authority by teaching men (male and female) to rebel because it will also come via teaching at the end of the age (Matthew 5:19).

Jezebel is a spirit which war with churches of the last veil...they call it the spirit of Jezebel because it was that same spirit that found expression and was operating via Ahab's wife. Spirits are neither male nor female....and they use anybody...one main ministry of Jezebel is to convert men from worshipping the Living God to Idols (spiritual) (this world).
Re: The Real Reason Why God Prohibits Women Pastors by emperorzz(m): 2:19am On Jan 22, 2018
they can prophesy no argument, after when they should take their seat quietly. They should not be the Officiating Pastors.
zionmde:
but Philip had 4 daughters and they all prophesied. Where else did they prophesy if not in the church? A
Re: The Real Reason Why God Prohibits Women Pastors by IForgotMyLoginD(f): 2:24am On Jan 22, 2018
God is a Sovereign God. A God who can raise stones to praise Him. He has the power to send or use anyone. The role of a pastor is a role of service... apart from leadership, it’s foremost a role of service.
If The Sovereign Lord wants to use a woman in His service, He can and He Will.

During Paul’s time, prominent women had leadership roles in the gentile churches. And they were used nightly by God.

But you have your convictions. I won’t despise it. But pls, never ever limit God. And who He can use for His work.

1 Like

Re: The Real Reason Why God Prohibits Women Pastors by Theboss100(m): 2:29am On Jan 22, 2018
The devil is very very wicked. He knew God will not save anyone that disobey Him and so he has deviced several means to discredit God. Was he not the idiot that used the serpent to deceive the woman? God said don't eat the fruit or you will die but the devil said eat and you will not surely die. The devil always opposing God since ages long. Now God has warned through His servants that women should not preach the gospel, the devil has come again with his stupidity telling you blind women that you can preach the gospel. No wonder women are easily deceived both by men and devil himself. This is not good at all. Now, this ts what God said that will happen in the last days.
1 Timothy 4:1 Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils; 4:2 Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron; 4:3 Forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from meats, which God hath created to be received with thanksgiving of them which believe and know the truth. 4:6 If thou put the brethren in remembrance of these things, thou shalt be a good minister of Jesus Christ, nourished up in the words of faith and of good doctrine, whereunto thou hast attained. 4:7 But refuse profane and old wives' fables, and exercise thyself rather unto godliness. 4:9 This is a faithful saying and worthy of all acceptation. 4:10 For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe. 4:12 Let no man despise thy youth; but be thou an example of the believers, in word, in conversation, in charity, in spirit, in faith, in purity. 4:13 Till I come, give attendance to reading, to exhortation, to doctrine. 4:16 Take heed unto thyself, and unto the doctrine; continue in them: for in doing this thou shalt both save thyself, and them that hear thee.
That was Apostle Paul admonishing his spiritual son Timothy which also apply to us.
Read with understanding.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Real Reason Why God Prohibits Women Pastors by emperorzz(m): 2:46am On Jan 22, 2018
Since these flamboyant preaching style came in vogue, no one - even women don't want to be left out of it. The new rave of hair attachments would see women undermine the clear instruction not to dishonor their heads by keeping their heads open while prophesying or praying...But the word of God says, obedience is better than sacrifice. Instead of arguing with my self, i just obey. What is there to cover hair? What is there to seat in church even as a spirit filled woman and let a man officiate? You can always put him right if he falters a bit. What is there to give a tenth of what God blessed me with? What if i hadn't got any income at all? Really, What is there to just simply obey the word of God as it comes...Its way safer. Christians should please play safe and flee from every appearance of evil. Eternity is the ultimate reward, not how much christian swag you had or wealth you amassed on earth.

1 Like

Re: The Real Reason Why God Prohibits Women Pastors by Gariga: 3:46am On Jan 22, 2018
God never prohibits women from preaching. It was Paul's opinion. Women were among the brethren in the Upper Room on whom the Holy Ghost fell and they stepped out preaching, teaching and healing. Women (Mary, Salome, etc) were the first that discoverd Jesus had resurrected and they subsequently spread the good tidings while the men were in hiding. The women were the ones that went to the the disciples and preached of Jesus' ressurection before they were jolted from their state of slumber. Women gave birth to Jesus, men killed him, God rose him up.
Re: The Real Reason Why God Prohibits Women Pastors by Onnasucs1(m): 4:48am On Jan 22, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
I hate misogynistic men.
I'm not a misogynist. Thank you undecided
Re: The Real Reason Why God Prohibits Women Pastors by Neatboy(m): 6:40am On Jan 22, 2018
Hiswordxray:

Why do you people always turn the Scripture upside down? Apostle Paul was referring to social classes in this regard and not genders. In what sense are we even equal? Let us all be realistic, God sees us as one people that needs His help, but He still knows quite well that our relationship with Him defer. Some are closer to God than the other. He listens to all prayers but He answers more those who have made His will their own will. Listen, there must be a leader. Even in heaven there is orderliness and hierarchies. Administrative works in heaven doesn't clash. All the angels in heaven do not have equal ranks. God had chose to replicate this same orderliness of heaven in earthly families to show us the shadow of the real thing that exist in heaven. So, He chose the man to be the physical, spiritual, social and financial head of the family not the woman. That is why I pity any man whose wife goes to church every Sunday while he stays back watching movie... Don't just be the financial head of the family, be the spiritual head.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Real Reason Why God Prohibits Women Pastors by Nobody: 6:53am On Jan 22, 2018
Omudia11:
It's only confusing to followers of the paedophile tongue
am nt a muslim.
Re: The Real Reason Why God Prohibits Women Pastors by Meti99(m): 6:54am On Jan 22, 2018
Daviddson:
Solite3 and Geeklady, I have this question for you: Are you saying a woman should refuse to answer the call of God if He calls her to start a pastoral ministry?

I am sick of most of the noise we create in our churches and society today
God is a God of order, no matter your discomfort or displeasure with His order, He will not alter it to make you happy.

There is huge difference between Pulpit Ministry and Call Ministry
God can call any man or woman for a ministry, but not everyone who has a ministry must be on the pulpit.

God wants both men and women to fulfill their ministries but doesn't assign spiritual authority to woman.

Moreover, must you be in the pulpit before you can fulfill? No!!!
What happens to Prayer Ministry, Giving Ministry, Prophesying Ministry, Children Ministry etc.

The problem we actually have today is everyone want to be noticed, which I call "I must be noticed ministry".

If we actually understand our ministries, we will not all be struggling for the pulpit

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Biden Receives Communion At Mass At St. Patrick's Church In Rome( Pics) / Why Did God Create The Tree Of Good and evil If He Didn't Want Man To Sin / RCCG Covenant Partnership - Scam Of All Scams?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.