Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,963 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Which Musician Inspire Your Life Or Motivate You,share His/her Pic Here,my Lucky - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Musician Inspire Your Life Or Motivate You,share His/her Pic Here,my Lucky (1373 Views)

Lady Shares Very Scary Encounter With Her Dead Friend Who Visited Her (pic/vid) / I’m Marrying A Woman Twice My Size – People Say I’m Not Man Enough For Her (Pic) / I Beg If You Have Her As Your Wife Will You Still Cheat On Her (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Musician Inspire Your Life Or Motivate You,share His/her Pic Here,my Lucky by LifeofEFCC: 4:00pm On Jan 21, 2018
My is lucky Dube, he inspired me every day of my life
While his song "Mama" and prisoner motivate

RIP sir
Your song will for ever live

Re: Which Musician Inspire Your Life Or Motivate You,share His/her Pic Here,my Lucky by QueenSuccubus(f): 4:07pm On Jan 21, 2018
grin

RIHANNA kiss

1 Like

Re: Which Musician Inspire Your Life Or Motivate You,share His/her Pic Here,my Lucky by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jan 21, 2018
Rihanna...

1 Like

Re: Which Musician Inspire Your Life Or Motivate You,share His/her Pic Here,my Lucky by LifeofEFCC: 4:41pm On Jan 21, 2018
Rihanna seem to have many follower
Re: Which Musician Inspire Your Life Or Motivate You,share His/her Pic Here,my Lucky by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jan 21, 2018
me too rihana
Re: Which Musician Inspire Your Life Or Motivate You,share His/her Pic Here,my Lucky by Highbhee(m): 4:57pm On Jan 21, 2018
AT machine...

With that krrrr krrrr Song grin
Re: Which Musician Inspire Your Life Or Motivate You,share His/her Pic Here,my Lucky by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jan 21, 2018
If you ain't talking Michael Jackson, p Square, Justin bieber, Chris Breezy, Jason Derulo then we ain't gat nothing to talk about. All other singers are options. Only when i have a feel for something different.
Re: Which Musician Inspire Your Life Or Motivate You,share His/her Pic Here,my Lucky by bottlecap: 5:10pm On Jan 21, 2018
AFRICAN CHINA, with songs like, crisi, mr president, govenment bad and lastly letter to mr
president

1 Like

Re: Which Musician Inspire Your Life Or Motivate You,share His/her Pic Here,my Lucky by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jan 21, 2018
olamide
Alaga ibile reminisce
cheesy cheesy
Street
Re: Which Musician Inspire Your Life Or Motivate You,share His/her Pic Here,my Lucky by Viicfuntop(f): 5:53pm On Jan 21, 2018
Imagine dragons

5 Likes

Re: Which Musician Inspire Your Life Or Motivate You,share His/her Pic Here,my Lucky by HeWrites(m): 6:18pm On Jan 21, 2018
greiboy:
olamide
Alaga ibile reminisce
cheesy cheesy
Street

Same here bro grin
Re: Which Musician Inspire Your Life Or Motivate You,share His/her Pic Here,my Lucky by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jan 21, 2018
HeWrites:

Same here bro grin
Street ti take over
Ati rig election grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Musician Inspire Your Life Or Motivate You,share His/her Pic Here,my Lucky by HeWrites(m): 6:27pm On Jan 21, 2018
greiboy:
Street ti take over
Ati rig election grin

Military regime lewa ongbona Smoking section
Re: Which Musician Inspire Your Life Or Motivate You,share His/her Pic Here,my Lucky by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jan 21, 2018
HeWrites:

Military regime lewa ongbona Smoking section
grin
Your head dey there bro

1 Like

Re: Which Musician Inspire Your Life Or Motivate You,share His/her Pic Here,my Lucky by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jan 21, 2018
Airforce1
Re: Which Musician Inspire Your Life Or Motivate You,share His/her Pic Here,my Lucky by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jan 21, 2018
DeadRat:
Airforce1

Re: Which Musician Inspire Your Life Or Motivate You,share His/her Pic Here,my Lucky by LifeofEFCC: 8:38pm On Jan 21, 2018
DeadRat:
Airforce1

Re: Which Musician Inspire Your Life Or Motivate You,share His/her Pic Here,my Lucky by sammytune(m): 9:50pm On Jan 21, 2018
Am ok by olamide
Re: Which Musician Inspire Your Life Or Motivate You,share His/her Pic Here,my Lucky by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jan 21, 2018
Viicfuntop:
Imagine dragons

Radioactive, radioactive!!

Please come dance with me grin grin
Re: Which Musician Inspire Your Life Or Motivate You,share His/her Pic Here,my Lucky by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jan 21, 2018
Rap and Hip-hop

1. Jay Z

2. J. Cole

3. Kanye

4. Kendrick

2 Likes 1 Share

Jazz and Soul

1. John Legend

2. Emeli Sande

3. Dave Koz

4. Kirk Whalum

Re: Which Musician Inspire Your Life Or Motivate You,share His/her Pic Here,my Lucky by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jan 21, 2018
Naija Music

1. Asa

2. Njideka Okeke and husband

3. Tekno

4. Poe

Re: Which Musician Inspire Your Life Or Motivate You,share His/her Pic Here,my Lucky by Viicfuntop(f): 10:29pm On Jan 21, 2018
Raiyell:

Radioactive, radioactive!!

Please come dance with me grin grin

Cool but my best is Round and Round but currently thunder from their new album wink
Re: Which Musician Inspire Your Life Or Motivate You,share His/her Pic Here,my Lucky by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jan 21, 2018
Viicfuntop:

Cool but my best is Round and Round but currently thunder from their new album wink

I'll buy the album tonight. What's your favorite track of the album? Let us dance to it. I know some cool steps.
Re: Which Musician Inspire Your Life Or Motivate You,share His/her Pic Here,my Lucky by Viicfuntop(f): 11:07pm On Jan 21, 2018
Raiyell:

I'll buy the album tonight. What's your favorite track of the album? Let us dance to it. I know some cool steps.

The album is evolve and my favorite track is Thunder

1 Like

Re: Which Musician Inspire Your Life Or Motivate You,share His/her Pic Here,my Lucky by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jan 21, 2018
Viicfuntop:

The album is evolve and my favorite track is Thunder

So are we gonna dance to Evolve or what?
Re: Which Musician Inspire Your Life Or Motivate You,share His/her Pic Here,my Lucky by blackjack21(m): 11:14pm On Jan 21, 2018
John Denver
Fela
Asha
R. Kelly
Celine Dion
M. J
Amanat Ali Khan
They are plenty. That's just some of the famous., I'm a lover of good music.

1 Like

Re: Which Musician Inspire Your Life Or Motivate You,share His/her Pic Here,my Lucky by Oyebee91(m): 11:16pm On Jan 21, 2018
too bad!!!nobody made mention of BOB MARLEY!!
Re: Which Musician Inspire Your Life Or Motivate You,share His/her Pic Here,my Lucky by Offpoint: 11:23pm On Jan 21, 2018
Eminem: Not Afraid, Beautiful, I am, and I need a doctor
imagine dragons
MJ
Shaggy: ghetto child
Lucky Dude: That's the way it is, Big boys don't cry etc.
Bob Marley
Nathaniel and Steve bassey
then my music: better days ahead, why are we here? the last letter
Re: Which Musician Inspire Your Life Or Motivate You,share His/her Pic Here,my Lucky by Viicfuntop(f): 11:47pm On Jan 21, 2018
Raiyell:

So are we gonna dance to Evolve or what?

I find it suprising that people can get comfortable easily with people they have not seen. Rather than dance, baby steps rather
Re: Which Musician Inspire Your Life Or Motivate You,share His/her Pic Here,my Lucky by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jan 21, 2018
Viicfuntop:

I find it suprising that people can get comfortable easily with people they have not seen. Rather than dance, baby steps rather

But we do have a point of commonality, right?

Like, if you go to a party and a dashing youngman (such as myself) asks you to dance, will you run away?

I don't dance to baby steps -- I left those in daycare! grin grin

PS.

Does e-dancing make you uncomfortable?
Re: Which Musician Inspire Your Life Or Motivate You,share His/her Pic Here,my Lucky by Cowbuoy: 11:54pm On Jan 21, 2018
cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

How True Is This? Dead for real? / Checkout These Graduation Photos Of A Couple Everyone Is Talking About Online / A Strange Lady Wants To Destroy My Marriage!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.