Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,268 members, 7,818,924 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

Sex Doll : Lady Got An Epic Reply When She Said '' I Hate When Guys Talk To Me'' - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex Doll : Lady Got An Epic Reply When She Said '' I Hate When Guys Talk To Me'' (846 Views)

'Bleached' Lady Shares Pre-Wedding Pictures, Gets Epic Reply / "I Cannot Believe I'm Still Single" - Lady Shares Bikini Photos, Gets Epic Reply / 12 Things Girls Talk About When Guys Aren’t Around (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex Doll : Lady Got An Epic Reply When She Said '' I Hate When Guys Talk To Me'' by QuinSecrets(f): 4:22pm On Jan 21, 2018
A lady took to twitter to complain, she hated the fact, guys try to talk her and pleaded they should leave her alone.

Few moments, she got this epic reply from a guy.

It's Hilarious!grin grin

Re: Sex Doll : Lady Got An Epic Reply When She Said '' I Hate When Guys Talk To Me'' by princechurchill(m): 4:27pm On Jan 21, 2018
Very soon she will beg to answer her underage boyfriend's surname

1 Like

Re: Sex Doll : Lady Got An Epic Reply When She Said '' I Hate When Guys Talk To Me'' by Cowbuoy: 4:28pm On Jan 21, 2018
grin
Re: Sex Doll : Lady Got An Epic Reply When She Said '' I Hate When Guys Talk To Me'' by Uyiii: 4:38pm On Jan 21, 2018
well I don't think she's gonna be affected much by the invention of a sex doll. From all indications, she's a Lesbian.

unless her fellow Lesbo seeks affection in a sex doll, then there's gonna be a problem.

1 Like

Re: Sex Doll : Lady Got An Epic Reply When She Said '' I Hate When Guys Talk To Me'' by MhizzAJ(f): 4:46pm On Jan 21, 2018
Low self esteem guys

They will reduce all conversations to sex doll matter

Most of them talking can't afford it and some won't even be able to afford it in their lifetime

It's her life...If she doesn't want guys to talk to her then so be it

1 Like

Re: Sex Doll : Lady Got An Epic Reply When She Said '' I Hate When Guys Talk To Me'' by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jan 21, 2018
MhizzAJ:
Low self esteem guys

They will reduce all conversations to sex doll matter

Most of them talking can't afford it and some won't even be able to afford it in their lifetime

It's her life...If she doesn't want guys to talk to her then so be it
Her problem is worse to hate a reality that can't stop. And that's not high esteem neither. Its a psychic disorder.
Re: Sex Doll : Lady Got An Epic Reply When She Said '' I Hate When Guys Talk To Me'' by Artzdanielsz(m): 5:35pm On Jan 21, 2018
sex doll .it remain pocket pussy for the broke guys lolz

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Narrates How She Found Her Ex- Husband In Bed With Her Father / Wife In Beats Mistress, Call Husband To Watch. / GOING Viral-why God Says I Must Become NIGERIAS President-33yr Old Nigerian Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.