Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Boyfriend Threatens To Release The Nude Pictures Of His Ex Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Boyfriend Threatens To Release The Nude Pictures Of His Ex Girlfriend (849 Views)

Boyfriend Threatens Me / My Nude Pictures Sharing Experience With Married Man - Beautiful Muslim Lady / Lady Cries Out As Ex-Boyfriend Threatens To Release Her Nudes For Dumping Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boyfriend Threatens To Release The Nude Pictures Of His Ex Girlfriend by jovial22(m): 7:42pm On Apr 03, 2018
For cheating on me and sleeping with another guy, you must apologize to me or I change your private part into a public part.
Giving you one week from now to do that...

Re: Boyfriend Threatens To Release The Nude Pictures Of His Ex Girlfriend by iamJ(m): 7:49pm On Apr 03, 2018
see dirty wen u dey threaten, u no even get level, carry the nude go win nobel picture price, rubbish
Re: Boyfriend Threatens To Release The Nude Pictures Of His Ex Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:51pm On Apr 03, 2018
Bruv this isn't necessary
Show her that you are the bigger person
Re: Boyfriend Threatens To Release The Nude Pictures Of His Ex Girlfriend by folake4u(f): 8:13pm On Apr 03, 2018
Dude show her you're more mature
Re: Boyfriend Threatens To Release The Nude Pictures Of His Ex Girlfriend by habsydiamond(m): 9:20pm On Apr 03, 2018
A small boy inside big man's body....shame on him....if he is man enough the babe no go cheat on him na....make he go publish am for the nation newspaper...that one go turn am to over public parts....yeye fellow
Re: Boyfriend Threatens To Release The Nude Pictures Of His Ex Girlfriend by OkunrinMeta: 9:22pm On Apr 03, 2018
"Release" not "realise "
Re: Boyfriend Threatens To Release The Nude Pictures Of His Ex Girlfriend by Divay22(f): 9:25pm On Apr 03, 2018
Are you the boyfriend?
Re: Boyfriend Threatens To Release The Nude Pictures Of His Ex Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:39pm On Apr 03, 2018
Why are those above me bashing the guy to be more mature?

The girl has already made her private part public by jumping from one dick to another.. Just that he want to make it official...

The girl won't learn her lesson if the guy do the 'mature' thing by movin on..

Though apologizing isn't the mature thing self..

I would instantly release the nude for her to feel what i felt when she cheated on me...

I know she won't take it lovely with me if i cheat on her..

For the goodness of the girl, to avoid tainting of image because is someone future wife and mother, i advise her to apologise ASAP

not a big deal..
Re: Boyfriend Threatens To Release The Nude Pictures Of His Ex Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:42pm On Apr 03, 2018
why not just dump d girl,bros
Re: Boyfriend Threatens To Release The Nude Pictures Of His Ex Girlfriend by nlandgrandfada(m): 10:35pm On Apr 03, 2018
na wa ooo the girl dey nairaland?
My Guy just move on forget about her
Re: Boyfriend Threatens To Release The Nude Pictures Of His Ex Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:58pm On Apr 03, 2018
The K-leg in ur topic needs restructuring.

(1) (Reply)

I Am Doomed. / He Stands There , With A Bulging Crotch / My Husband Betrayed & Lied To Me & Got Arrested On Our Wedding Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.