Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,255 members, 7,818,876 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

Please Advice Me Before I Commit Murder... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Advice Me Before I Commit Murder... (1273 Views)

Why I Might Commit Murder Very Soon / Might Commit Murder Tonight, Gay Co-tenant / I'm Depressed. I Need Help Before I Commit Suicide [PICTURE] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Advice Me Before I Commit Murder... by fecta: 5:20pm On Jan 21, 2018
Good day everyone, please i need your advice....
My little sister of 15 years told me that our aunt's husband brother that's 32 wants to marry her.
He is currently staying in my aunty's house.
she said he told her that he got the revelation from God in his dream that she is his wife, and that they should get married before she gain admission in university this year.
he has been sending love messages to my sister.
i am very angry because
* he is twice her age
* he is a relation
* he may try to impregnate her
* he is a jobless slowpoke.
* he his a pedophile and should be locked up

i need your advice because i can kill for my sister .
Re: Please Advice Me Before I Commit Murder... by delishpot: 5:21pm On Jan 21, 2018
Report to your dad and discuss the way forward with him. But una need proof Sha.
Re: Please Advice Me Before I Commit Murder... by QueenSuccubus(f): 5:26pm On Jan 21, 2018
cool

Save ur sister from this monster...she's underage. Tell ur family about it and tell ur aunt too..
Re: Please Advice Me Before I Commit Murder... by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jan 21, 2018
Report to all reportables...his brother, ur aunt, pastor, imam, babajuju, witch etc. Just try to stop him at all cost. He sounds desperate.
Re: Please Advice Me Before I Commit Murder... by fecta: 5:29pm On Jan 21, 2018
delishpot:
Report to your dad and discuss the way forward with him. But una need proof Sha.

Reporting to my dad equates to him spending half of his life in prison without ever going to court.
Re: Please Advice Me Before I Commit Murder... by powerkey: 5:34pm On Jan 21, 2018
fecta:

Reporting to my dad equates to him spending half of his life in prison without ever going to court.
it's better you do that fast
Re: Please Advice Me Before I Commit Murder... by AnodaIT(m): 5:39pm On Jan 21, 2018
Whenever I want to kill someone, the first thing on my mind is, how would I dispose of the body"

Plan ahead bro

May God go with you cos none of us will

1 Like

Re: Please Advice Me Before I Commit Murder... by EbukaHades10(m): 5:40pm On Jan 21, 2018
Off with his head
Re: Please Advice Me Before I Commit Murder... by MhizzAJ(f): 5:48pm On Jan 21, 2018
A jobless Slowpoke shocked that's a big turn off

Please protect your sister with all your might or better still he should hold on till she graduates from school...She's still very young
Re: Please Advice Me Before I Commit Murder... by Cowbuoy: 5:51pm On Jan 21, 2018
Killing ain't for the fainthearted Bruv... Shey you know??
Re: Please Advice Me Before I Commit Murder... by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jan 21, 2018
Jobless? She wants to set your sister on the road to eternal suffering.
Re: Please Advice Me Before I Commit Murder... by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jan 21, 2018
Some Men Sha no Get Brain...
Re: Please Advice Me Before I Commit Murder... by delishpot: 8:35pm On Jan 21, 2018
fecta:

Ha! You have to tell someone o.or you take the girl away from his environment.
Re: Please Advice Me Before I Commit Murder... by CeeJay9ja(m): 8:38pm On Jan 21, 2018
Guy, you have my permission...Commit Murder grin
Re: Please Advice Me Before I Commit Murder... by LifeofEFCC: 8:40pm On Jan 21, 2018
After reporting dear your life because is not yours again after reporting

Man's not hot
Re: Please Advice Me Before I Commit Murder... by Gofwane(m): 9:01pm On Jan 21, 2018
CeeJay9ja:
Guy, you have my permission...Commit Murder grin
lol grin
@op, i gat knife, gun, R.P.G, armoured tank, humvees and jets. Chose one!
Re: Please Advice Me Before I Commit Murder... by JONNYSPUTE(m): 9:11pm On Jan 21, 2018
Op just report him to your Dad asap.That's the only way to save ur sis from him.
Re: Please Advice Me Before I Commit Murder... by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jan 21, 2018
Somebody that said that it was revealed to him by God. Do you want to be an hindrance to God's will in the guy's life?

Is the Murafuker dead yet? Quickly send him to go and ask for more information from his paedophile god.
Re: Please Advice Me Before I Commit Murder... by AceDomino(m): 11:57pm On Jan 21, 2018
You're a man, so confront him and make him confess his sins..
Re: Please Advice Me Before I Commit Murder... by PierreDeFermath(m): 12:31am On Jan 22, 2018
fecta:
My little sister of 15 years told me that our aunt's husband brother that's 32 wants to marry her.
she said he told her that he got the revelation from God in his dream that she is his wife, and that they should get married before she gain admission in university this year.
i am very angry because
* he is twice her age
* he is a relation

commit murder and you spend the rest of your life in jail.
the question is that does he know her age? if he does,then he's stupid for going for an under 16,if he thinks she's over 16 but way younger than him,then they're good to go because that's the age gap between Elvis Presley and his wife but I would only blame him because its stupid to say he would marry a girl that hasn't completed her studies but age difference isn't a thing as long as she's not a minor but being a minor,that is a no no.

re-edited. I've read other reasons you listed,damn,the guy is a monster,don't kill though ooooo
Re: Please Advice Me Before I Commit Murder... by Next2Bezee(m): 12:37am On Jan 22, 2018
Really brave of your little sister to come to you with this. You must first cool yourself and make sure you collect all evidence from your sister and then quickly go and present it to your dad.

Make sure you are calm as you will have to call your dad if he gets too angry. Make sure the man is disgraced beyond reasonable doubt and make sure his wife finds out too.
Re: Please Advice Me Before I Commit Murder... by shakmati(m): 12:42pm On Feb 19, 2019
fecta:
i am very angry because
* he is twice her age
* he is a relation

Op, how did this story end? grin

(1) (Reply)

Women's Thought About Uncircumcised Men / Onions Are The Most Import Vegetable For Manhood. / I'm Only Going To Say This Once (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.