Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,984 members, 7,814,352 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

Why I Might Commit Murder Very Soon - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Might Commit Murder Very Soon (3374 Views)

Might Commit Murder Tonight, Gay Co-tenant / I'm Depressed I Might Commit Sucide Or Do Something Evil Please Help / Please Advice Me Before I Commit Murder... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Might Commit Murder Very Soon by SuperOnyi: 11:48pm On Jan 14
shocked

Someone just woke up in the morning and decided that I was too stupid to have such big dreams, he got so mad that he broke into my friend's apartment and stole all the gadgets including my laptop. Not even the charger was spared...

I will get back to kdp as soon as I kill that basta.rd with my bare hands... I'm not the son of any politicians but a useless Nigerian youth who probably collected 5,000 naira to vote in a bad leader, decided I was the problem.

How humans can be this callous, evil, devilish, and heartless leaves me advocating for Lucifer's return to heaven. This is the just the beginning of a new year but an able-bodied man chooses to destroy another man's only hope. He's probably thanking God for a successful job but he should be digging his grave too.

We could probably go into crime but we didn't, even when I served as Nwaboi for someone for years but wasn't given a penny despite how I tried to remain clean; I still didn't allow the temptations that life threw at me to force me into crime. I've been kicked, punched, cursed, but I always endured...

This year, even though I am the definition of poverty, I decided to quit my job and focus on publishing more books on Amazon. But this monster was so mad, he wondered why a mere SuperOnyi would have big dreams like going to see his mom after 6 years of not being able to and trying to use kdp to change his family's current situation.

That laptop was my hope, but he snatched it from me. It was my life, there's no reason to live if I'm not living for the sake of others like my family. I'll track him down even if it takes me many years to do so, he will feel the pain I went through starving, working overnight in the cold and in the bakery β€” being burned by the oven. I'll torture him so much, but deny him the right to dieβ€”same way, life did to me.

I'll kill him.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why I Might Commit Murder Very Soon by Obnoxious2001(m): 12:08am On Jan 15
Omo sorry brother...
I follow your tale of how you got the laptop....
Keep your heads up and keep pushing

1 Like

Re: Why I Might Commit Murder Very Soon by SuperOnyi: 12:08am On Jan 15
shocked

Hollywood will make a lot of money because what is about to happen will leave many curious and speechless. I'm gonna force myself to sleep. I heard he's gotta a newborn baby but still decided to kill another man's child. I will start from there.
Re: Why I Might Commit Murder Very Soon by SuperOnyi: 12:11am On Jan 15
SuperOnyi:
shocked

Hollywood will make a lot of money because what is about to happen will leave many curious and speechless. I'm gonna force myself to sleep. I heard he's gotta a newborn baby but still decided to kill another man's child. I will start from there.

shocked

I rather die than forgive. I have never done this to nobody but they keep hurting me. I'll set an example that will never be forgotten. Whole family??
Re: Why I Might Commit Murder Very Soon by Breadistaken(m): 12:22am On Jan 15
Abeg no kill another man oo last last thief his shit but no kill another man, that one laptop he stole God will replace it with more than five brand new labi ,abeg no kee pesin πŸ™…πŸ™…πŸ˜ΏπŸ‘πŸ˜°

1 Like

Re: Why I Might Commit Murder Very Soon by AchrafHakimi: 12:46am On Jan 15
OP I'm ready to follow you.
Mobilize me atake God beg you

7 Likes

Re: Why I Might Commit Murder Very Soon by Breadistaken(m): 12:53am On Jan 15
AchrafHakimi:
werey don carry pump action

5 Likes

Re: Why I Might Commit Murder Very Soon by FaceTanke: 12:56am On Jan 15
🦧
Re: Why I Might Commit Murder Very Soon by SuperOnyi: 1:00am On Jan 15
AchrafHakimi:

shocked

You will find out if this is just a joke or not, few hours from now, you will see! It seems you've never lived with a fulani person before or someone who grew up around them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Might Commit Murder Very Soon by SuperOnyi: 1:03am On Jan 15
AchrafHakimi:

shocked

You will see... At least, you will have a thread to feast on tomorrow or anytime I get that ba.stard. By Allah, you'll learn!
Re: Why I Might Commit Murder Very Soon by Thoughty2(m): 5:29am On Jan 15
You are a good writer. Even with your threats you stirred up the right emotions in me.

Please don't kill anyone o. Don't make your life worse and start to regret your actions.

10 Likes

Re: Why I Might Commit Murder Very Soon by SuperOnyi: 6:35am On Jan 15
SuperOnyi:

shocked

You will see... At least, you will have a thread to feast on tomorrow or anytime I get that ba.stard. By Allah, you'll learn!

shocked

Already working on my plans, stay tuned everyone. It will be bloody.
Re: Why I Might Commit Murder Very Soon by duduade: 6:59am On Jan 15
I feel for you but your last two comments kai 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

1 Like

Re: Why I Might Commit Murder Very Soon by SuperOnyi: 7:28am On Jan 15
duduade:
I feel for you but your last two comments kai 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

shocked

You will understand soon. Stay tuned, let's see the lunatic that would turn around to call me evil.
Re: Why I Might Commit Murder Very Soon by seanery: 7:40am On Jan 15
Sigh
Re: Why I Might Commit Murder Very Soon by seanery: 7:41am On Jan 15
Pls take it easy
Re: Why I Might Commit Murder Very Soon by Therock5555(m): 8:18am On Jan 15
SuperOnyi

I know how painful shit is but take things easy, it's just a phase, everything would be alright.

Don't worry, probably by next month, we fit do collabo for one book.

The Lord is your strength.

1 Like

Re: Why I Might Commit Murder Very Soon by Bongadu: 8:34am On Jan 15
No gree for anybody
Re: Why I Might Commit Murder Very Soon by SuperOnyi: 9:36am On Jan 15
Therock5555:
SuperOnyi

I know how painful shit is but take things easy, it's just a phase, everything would be alright.

Don't worry, probably by next month, we fit do collabo for one book.

The Lord is your strength.

shocked

Bro, this is the perfect definition of wickedness! I was supposed to go back to my base today, so I can kickstart my plans of becoming a "digital nomad". Bro, I was very broke but still made a bold move to quit that job that wasn't making life any better. I wanted to use writing to at least push myself out of this "hand-to-mouth" situation.

I even had to stay away from women for years... Can you imagine I served someone for years but this demon did a number on me? I still endured, started from scratch, and was managing. A nairalander even sent me 30k naira last year to get this laptop.

We just found out the guy behind all this, my friend also confirmed from someone who "checked and confirmed" it was him. I don't know how he did it. This is someone whom he helps financially, and even invites him to eat from the same plate.

Despite the fact his wife just gave birth, he chose to make her a widow.

1 Like

Re: Why I Might Commit Murder Very Soon by saxahe33: 9:47am On Jan 15
Please don't
Re: Why I Might Commit Murder Very Soon by Oluseyi001: 9:51am On Jan 15
Life no easy o, I'm very sorry... but keep this in mind, NI MATTER THE HARDSHIP, SUICIDE IS NEVER AN OPTION.
Re: Why I Might Commit Murder Very Soon by Uniquewise: 10:01am On Jan 15
Oluseyi001:
Life no easy o, I'm very sorry... but keep this in mind, NI MATTER THE HARDSHIP, SUICIDE IS NEVER AN OPTION.

Did you even read the title of the thread at all?

@Op, take it easy.
Don't do what you will regret for life... Whatever you're going to do by way of getting back at the offender, is gonna hurt you more than you can imagine. The momentary pleasure you will get from the revenge will shortly pale into regret when the deed is done and then nemesis begins to push back.

A word is enough for the wise o.
Re: Why I Might Commit Murder Very Soon by CandidAdmin(m): 10:27am On Jan 15
@SuperOnyi

Abeg how do you market your books on KDP?
I mean what are your marketing strategies?
You fi school/advise me for free?

Cause I don publish 3 books since last year October but no sales.

SuperOnyi
Re: Why I Might Commit Murder Very Soon by Notentitled(f): 10:32am On Jan 15
SuperOnyi:
shocked

Just punish the offender and spare the rest of his family, I take God beg you
Re: Why I Might Commit Murder Very Soon by SuperOnyi: 10:58am On Jan 15
Notentitled:

Just punish the offender and spare the rest of his family, I take God beg you

shocked

As a law abiding citizen of this country, I have no intentions of hurting him or his family; when I said "I'll kill him", I actually meant I will make him face the law because I believe the law is supreme.

He will regret this.
Re: Why I Might Commit Murder Very Soon by Sirhush(m): 11:05am On Jan 15
That is life for you. We fall down to get back up. I am sure you will get back to your fit Just believe and keep pushing. God dey your side
Re: Why I Might Commit Murder Very Soon by SuperOnyi: 11:49am On Jan 15
shocked

You know the person behind your pain but you can't react because you don't want to do something you'd regret. πŸ˜’πŸ’”

Kai, Allah Sarkin! I'm totally devastated! He did me wrong but if I get back at the monster, they'd call me the devil.
Re: Why I Might Commit Murder Very Soon by Dmanpee(m): 11:52am On Jan 15
Don't kill anybody. E be like steady watery beans dey hungry you abi
Re: Why I Might Commit Murder Very Soon by Notentitled(f): 12:04pm On Jan 15
SuperOnyi:

shocked

As a law abiding citizen of this country, I have no intentions of hurting him or his family; when I said "I'll kill him", I actually meant I will make him face the law because I believe the law is supreme.

He will regret this.

Okay, I understand you better now, let him face the law then.
Re: Why I Might Commit Murder Very Soon by SuperOnyi: 12:20pm On Jan 15
Notentitled:

Okay, I understand you better now, let him face the law then.

shocked

They say the police can't arrest him without any concrete evidence. My friend and I are still trying to lure him... That demon almost made me do something I'd end up regretting!

I hate it when terrorists, criminals, and unlawful citizens feel they're more "gangster" than the rest of us that chose to obey the law.

The truth is, making him bring back my laptop is a piece of cake but I don't wanna do anything that will hurt my family especially my mother. And covering up any traces is another piece of akara, I'm just considering those dear to my heart and how they'd react when they find out.

I pity those who thinks I'm just too scared to hunt them down for their evilness. It took me less than a minute to figure out the idiot behind this...

1 Like

Re: Why I Might Commit Murder Very Soon by Notentitled(f): 12:32pm On Jan 15
SuperOnyi:

shocked

They say the police can't arrest him without any concrete evidence. My friend and I are still trying to lure him... That demon almost made me do something I'd end up regretting!

I hate it when terrorists, criminals, and unlawful citizens feel they're more "gangster" than the rest of us that chose to obey the law.

The truth is, making him bring back my laptop is a piece of cake but I don't wanna do anything that will hurt my family especially my mother. And covering up any traces is another piece of akara, I'm just considering those dear to my heart and how they'd react when they find out.

I pity those who thinks I'm just too scared to hunt them down for their evilness. It took me less than a minute to figure out the idiot behind this...

Leave vengeance for God, he will one day meet someone who isn't as considerate as you, and a teeth for tat will be his case, as for those who think or thought you are being scared to hurt your oppressor allow them the privilege of their thoughts as they won't there to console you or share in the consequences of taking a rash decision.

You will bounce back just be focused in pursuing your dreams, Peace!!!

2 Likes

Re: Why I Might Commit Murder Very Soon by 9182736455O1999(m): 1:46pm On Jan 15
Notentitled:

Leave vengeance for God, he will one day meet someone who isn't as considerate as you, and a teeth for tat will be his case, as for those who think or thought you are being scared to hurt your oppressor allow them the privilege of their thoughts as they won't there to console you or share in the consequences of taking a rash decision.

You will bounce back just be focused in pursuing your dreams, Peace!!!
Leave for which god?
. Where you dey fess?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nairaland Who Is Your Nairaland Bf/gf / Recipe: How To Make Love. / Working Class Lady Without A Life Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.