Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,527 members, 7,826,979 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Name Your Top 5 Novels Of All Time You Would Like Your Friends To Read. - Literature (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Name Your Top 5 Novels Of All Time You Would Like Your Friends To Read. (22570 Views)

20 Greatest Novels Of All Time / From Century To Century - The Best Novels Of Five Centuries / Five Novels By Nigerian Authors You Should Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Name Your Top 5 Novels Of All Time You Would Like Your Friends To Read. by jogncartman: 10:48pm On May 24, 2020
You and I are very much alike. I also love reading and I like different genres. It all depends on your mood. Sometimes when I'm sad I like to read my favorite light online novels. When I'm tired I like history books. And sometimes I like to read detective stories and adventures. I found all these genres collected in one site and it's great! I just go there after work and read. I dive into the world of literature. The book is a way to forget all your problems and experience the life of a hero!
Re: Name Your Top 5 Novels Of All Time You Would Like Your Friends To Read. by Vave: 12:20am On May 25, 2020
jogncartman:
You and I are very much alike. I also love reading and I like different genres. It all depends on your mood. Sometimes when I'm sad I like to read my favorite light online novels. When I'm tired I like history books. And sometimes I like to read detective stories and adventures. I found all these genres collected in one site and it's great! I just go there after work and read. I dive into the world of literature. The book is a way to forget all your problems and experience the life of a hero!
Where can I find some more feedback?
Re: Name Your Top 5 Novels Of All Time You Would Like Your Friends To Read. by JasperVII(m): 10:43am On May 25, 2020
The Godfather.
King Solomon's mines.
The Lord Of The Rings 1-3.
The Silmarillion.
Soul Of The Fire (sword of truth series).
A Stranger In The Mirror.
Things Fall Apart etc.
Re: Name Your Top 5 Novels Of All Time You Would Like Your Friends To Read. by sparta191(m): 11:28pm On Jun 03, 2020
king Solomon mine----- H rider Allan and the holy flower------ H rider Harry potter series ----- J.K Rowling Things fall apart( No longer at ease( Arrow of god( Man of the people(_____chinua Achebe Potters wheel__,_ can't remember Tell freedom_____ Peter Abraham's The African child____ camera laye The pelican brief( the brethren( the firm(__________john grisham sunset in Biafra______ Elechi amadi joys of motherhood______ buchi emechetta purple hibiscus_____ chimamanda adichie Adventure of tom sawyer. adventure of huckleberry Finn 48 laws of power the other side of midnight the sunbird

Kudos to those numerous books I can't remember at the moment
Re: Name Your Top 5 Novels Of All Time You Would Like Your Friends To Read. by miracle4(m): 10:43pm On Mar 24, 2021
JasperVII:
The Godfather.
King Solomon's mines.
The Lord Of The Rings 1-3.
The Silmarillion.
Soul Of The Fire (sword of truth series).
A Stranger In The Mirror.
Things Fall Apart etc.

This is one of my favorites. I have also started reading the ultimate husband by skykissing wolf, although voluminous but worth every damn time spent on it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Virgins Magazine Is The Best Romantic Magazine In Nigeria. / Doctor / Story, Love Happens By Laura

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.