Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

14 Behavioural Changes In Ladies As They Advance In Age (Pictures) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 14 Behavioural Changes In Ladies As They Advance In Age (Pictures) (76817 Views)

What Do Some Guyz See In Ladies Yansh?chaii / What Physical Features In Ladies Turn You Off? / 10 Simple Ways To Attract Ladies As An Average Guy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 14 Behavioural Changes In Ladies As They Advance In Age (Pictures) by stellarsfinest: 9:13am On Jan 23, 2018
And evebtually goes for these kinds of gucci

Re: 14 Behavioural Changes In Ladies As They Advance In Age (Pictures) by Ikennablue(m): 9:16am On Jan 23, 2018
timilinda:

My dear that attitude keeps irritating me a lot. Once a woman is a spinster, pple keep spewing trash. Is marriage an achievement?
yes it is. It is one of the original plan of God for human. Yeah many marriage today is a mess but if you dig deep, you will realise that those marriage are not built on the will of God
Re: 14 Behavioural Changes In Ladies As They Advance In Age (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:41am On Jan 23, 2018
XingXhang:

I would love to recommend a book for you, that's if you are the reading type.

Trust is a compulsory ingredient for any friendship to thrive.
Sure go ahead
Yea it's important for friends to at least think, that their friends trust them but it's not important to ACTUALLY trust them. Putting your trust in someone, is setting yourself up for disappointment

1 Like

Re: 14 Behavioural Changes In Ladies As They Advance In Age (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:55am On Jan 23, 2018
trustyshoess:

Sure go ahead
Yea it's important for friends to at least think, that their friends trust them but it's not important to ACTUALLY trust them. Putting your trust in someone, is setting yourself up for disappointment

You don't trust your parent?
Re: 14 Behavioural Changes In Ladies As They Advance In Age (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:14am On Jan 23, 2018
maynia:

You don't trust your parent?
Not fully
Re: 14 Behavioural Changes In Ladies As They Advance In Age (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:29am On Jan 23, 2018
trustyshoess:

Not fully

So you don't love your parent fully then

Do your parent trust you?

1 Like

Re: 14 Behavioural Changes In Ladies As They Advance In Age (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:35am On Jan 23, 2018
maynia:

So you don't love your parent fully then

Do your parent trust you?
Trust and love are two completely different things.
I think they do

1 Like

Re: 14 Behavioural Changes In Ladies As They Advance In Age (Pictures) by XingXhang(m): 11:01am On Jan 23, 2018
trustyshoess:

Sure go ahead

Aite. I respect your views.
Re: 14 Behavioural Changes In Ladies As They Advance In Age (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:25am On Jan 23, 2018
trustyshoess:

I think they do

before you love someone genuinely, you have to trust them

How can you love without trusting..

You THINK your parent love you?

you are living a very risking life

1 Like

Re: 14 Behavioural Changes In Ladies As They Advance In Age (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:43am On Jan 23, 2018
trustyshoess:

I think they do

Genuine love is trust my dear. Those who love for real don't think about hurting who they sincerely love. Without trust, love is lost. I hope you see the difference. Such love has to do with AUTHENTICITY.
Re: 14 Behavioural Changes In Ladies As They Advance In Age (Pictures) by Bamz(m): 11:49am On Jan 23, 2018
trustyshoess:

Companionship doesn't always need to be a relationship. If I find a man during my quest to achieve financial success, then great. If not, I've got my family, my friends, and the option of adopting a child since there are so many out there who need a family. I refuse to live my life with a tunnel vision of finding a man. There is so much more to life and you miss out When you place all your focus on one thing

smiley I'm all for a work-life balance. Parts of our lives should not suffer at the expense of others. You don't have to actively seek a man for you meet one lol. Social hangouts and all that should sort things out.
Re: 14 Behavioural Changes In Ladies As They Advance In Age (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:51am On Jan 23, 2018
classikbill:
savage.... This is too much, and moreover its not some ladies fault that they are not married..
its a lady fault o, no matter how ugly a lady is there will still be a guy that'll approach her, it now depends on character
Re: 14 Behavioural Changes In Ladies As They Advance In Age (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:52am On Jan 23, 2018
bjhaid:
its a lady fault o, no matter how ugly a lady is there will still be a guy that'll approach her, it now depends on character

ugliness get limit sha grin
Re: 14 Behavioural Changes In Ladies As They Advance In Age (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:53am On Jan 23, 2018
efesodje:

ugliness get limit sha grin
lol, I've seen guys chasing very ugly ladies
Re: 14 Behavioural Changes In Ladies As They Advance In Age (Pictures) by XingXhang(m): 12:24pm On Jan 23, 2018
trustyshoess:

I think they do

Love are NOT two different Things.

They are like SIAMESE twins. They depend on each other for survival.

How can I say I LOVE God, if I don't TRUST Him?
How can love whom you don't trust?

Sistra, to be honest, you are riding on a wrong notion.
Let's believe you'll find someone to make you trust again

1 Like

Re: 14 Behavioural Changes In Ladies As They Advance In Age (Pictures) by sexdoll: 12:35pm On Jan 23, 2018
valentineuwakwe:
this is for the ladies, what about for the guys. ...n.a. only ladies dey advance in age...

you can go ahead and do the one for guys na.

or maybe, you are not that creative and funny like this wonderful OP? tongue

1 Like

Re: 14 Behavioural Changes In Ladies As They Advance In Age (Pictures) by sexdoll: 12:38pm On Jan 23, 2018
AjiAmu:

choi!!..omo see painment oooo..dis 1 pain aunty nobi small...but its not the op's fault that you're almost at menopause, yet as single as the letter "i"

Chineke!

nwanne eh, you are a true aji amu! shocked shocked shocked
Re: 14 Behavioural Changes In Ladies As They Advance In Age (Pictures) by MNDY(m): 12:47pm On Jan 23, 2018
Dis OP guy with im mouth sha... GAHDAMN!
Re: 14 Behavioural Changes In Ladies As They Advance In Age (Pictures) by timilinda(f): 12:53pm On Jan 23, 2018
Zykod:

Tell the young one the truth, the way you talk am, marriage is not an achievement is hypocritical and weird, are your lovely kids not a beautiful thing if we don't even talk about other attachments?

Whatever you lack or look forward to in marriage is okay, but your kids nko? No be achievement?

Its an achievement to me becos its what I want! If I dont want it, bt I'm cajoled into it, or forced into it, I'd never be happy by it.

1 Like

Re: 14 Behavioural Changes In Ladies As They Advance In Age (Pictures) by LuvU2: 1:04pm On Jan 23, 2018
Nigerian men abi African men stop dinning with us women nd go and dine with your fellow men doing exploits. U re effeminate beings

Women re attracted to power nd intelligence nt oppressors of the weak nd vulnerable.

If u re single nd worthless go find a companion nd stop projecting ur desperation on us. While we stay queening ❤
Re: 14 Behavioural Changes In Ladies As They Advance In Age (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jan 23, 2018
LuvU2:
Nigerian men abi African men stop dinning with us women nd go and dine with your fellow men doing exploits. U re effeminate beings

Women re attracted to power nd intelligence nt oppressors of the weak nd vulnerable.

If u re single nd worthless go find a companion nd stop projecting ur desperation on us. While we stay queening ❤

why your hand dey go dat side for your picture? kiss
Re: 14 Behavioural Changes In Ladies As They Advance In Age (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jan 23, 2018
maynia:

Re: 14 Behavioural Changes In Ladies As They Advance In Age (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jan 23, 2018
maynia:

I don't think they love me, I know they do. However, I think they trust
that's why I day that love and trust are different. Complementary, but different. You can trust someone without loving them and you can love with out trust
Re: 14 Behavioural Changes In Ladies As They Advance In Age (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jan 23, 2018
LuvU2:

Lol
You are funny
Women are attach to power and intelligence

Even ophray wiffrey has a man
And what kind of power and intelligene does stripper has?
Enlighten please

2 Likes

Re: 14 Behavioural Changes In Ladies As They Advance In Age (Pictures) by LuvU2: 1:09pm On Jan 23, 2018
maynia:

Lol You are funny Women are attach to power and intelligence

Even ophray wiffrey has a man And what kind of power and intelligene does stripper has? Enlighten please
Attracted nt attached.
Re: 14 Behavioural Changes In Ladies As They Advance In Age (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jan 23, 2018
trustyshoess:

I think they do
.no b you talk sey

"I think they do"
Re: 14 Behavioural Changes In Ladies As They Advance In Age (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jan 23, 2018
XingXhang:

Love are NOT two different Things.

They are like SIAMESE twins. They depend on each other for survival.

How can I say I LOVE God, if I don't TRUST Him?
How can love whom you don't trust?

Sistra, to be honest, you are riding on a wrong notion.
Let's believe you'll find someone to make you trust again
Yes they might go together but they are separate
They can exist on their own without the other
Re: 14 Behavioural Changes In Ladies As They Advance In Age (Pictures) by LuvU2: 1:11pm On Jan 23, 2018
efesodje:

why your hand dey go dat side for your picture? kiss
face front
Re: 14 Behavioural Changes In Ladies As They Advance In Age (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jan 23, 2018
LuvU2:
Attracted nt attached.

Everyone is attracted to power and intelligence

And only few women are working there way there.. Not those posing nudes on ig calling themselves model
Not slay queens
Not strippers

Let's be real
Re: 14 Behavioural Changes In Ladies As They Advance In Age (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jan 23, 2018
maynia:

.no b you talk sey

"I think they do"
I think they do was a response to "do your parents trust you".
Re: 14 Behavioural Changes In Ladies As They Advance In Age (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jan 23, 2018
trustyshoess:

I don't think they love me, I know they do. However, I think they trust
that's why I day that love and trust are different. Complementary, but different. You can trust someone without loving them and you can love with out trust

How can you love someone without trusting them
Give me an example
Can you love God without trusting him
Or trust God without loving him
He doesn't make sense

We talking about thr word "love"
Not love as relationshIP wise

God said "love your neighbor "
Re: 14 Behavioural Changes In Ladies As They Advance In Age (Pictures) by LuvU2: 1:18pm On Jan 23, 2018
maynia:

Everyone is attracted to power and intelligence

And only few women are working there way there.. Not those posing nudes on ig calling themselves model
Not slay queens
Not strippers

Let's be real
I ws just saying there re men that run this world nd they re not Africans. They hv power nd brains nd know where to draw the line. Not sitting on women 24/7. If you re a man go nd compete with them and leave us African women alone. We hv our futures ahead of us and it's beyond an effeminate African man's privates. ❤

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Symply Tacha "Body Shamed" For Showing Her Stretch Marks (Photo) / Who Mistakenly Saw Your unclothedness And What Was The Reaction? / 19 Real Struggles Of Girls With Big Thighs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.