Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,139 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:33 PM

See A Chat Between A Lesbian And My Sister - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See A Chat Between A Lesbian And My Sister (22573 Views)

Dirty Whatsapp Chat Between Married Man And Lady Leaks Online (images) / Silverline Okoro, Nigerian Lesbian And Her Girlfriend Kiss On Instagram / “I Am A Lesbian And A Cocaine Addict” - Confession Of A Ghanaian Lady (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See A Chat Between A Lesbian And My Sister by vhuqnl(m): 6:08am On Sep 12, 2020
ArcFresky:
Thats how one idiot guy was toasting me for like 3 years, saying my cassava go long, i just dey look am... I go too spoil ur yansh.

Had to block him before new, no-nonsense year...

S/o to the guys getting it up there, it cant be easy.
Let's see pix od ur dicck
Re: See A Chat Between A Lesbian And My Sister by vhuqnl(m): 6:09am On Sep 12, 2020
IamLEGEND1:
All these holier-than-thou fucktards_proudly showing off private messages of them being unnecessarily hostile towards another person....... politely declining unwanted sexual advances is old school now.

do well to inform your mentally deficient sister that in the event that we all go to hell, we will all be bathed in the same gnarly pit of heated sulphur, no exceptions.
Just because she prefers to have dicks_shoved between her asscrack instead of_dildos doesn't make her any better then her lesbian admirer.

#ProtectOurLesbians. they make the world sexier.
Would you say this if it was male homo? But since it's female homo, you are forming support. Hypocrite
Re: See A Chat Between A Lesbian And My Sister by vhuqnl(m): 6:11am On Sep 12, 2020
donstan18:

No!

She's mentally slow because she insulted her, respect people's sexual feelings and opinion, if you ain't interested, kindly reject without insult.
Hi transgendered
Re: See A Chat Between A Lesbian And My Sister by vhuqnl(m): 6:30am On Sep 12, 2020
Jamariwolf4:
Take your homosexuality rubbish to the United States.
I'm not a murderer, but I'mma kill any male or female faqqot I catch in the act.

Gosh, so disgusting.
. Hi catfish
Re: See A Chat Between A Lesbian And My Sister by Nobody: 2:10pm On Oct 18, 2020
Rukkydelta:
Telling her she is interested or isn't a lesbian could have been better than this show of shame, If she persist there is always the block options
Leaking chats and posting her picture is just not fair. Op you could have just remove her name from the chats and won't have post her pic
Heterosexuals always gets approached by homosexuals, your sis isn't the first and won't surely be the last
just really disgusting of her.

it's something that happens to everyone that looks at least decent. smh.

anyway that would be the least of his sister's problem in life
Re: See A Chat Between A Lesbian And My Sister by Nobody: 2:46pm On Oct 18, 2020
Keep it up OP
Re: See A Chat Between A Lesbian And My Sister by durasome(m): 2:51pm On Oct 18, 2020
ourkobo:
That's all Nigerians.

What's your thoughts
.you were too harsh and immature in your approach, declined the offer politely would have made me admire you more. well as for the lesbian, she was very mature in handling an insulting fellow like you though her wishes are satanic and impracticable in our dear country .
Re: See A Chat Between A Lesbian And My Sister by pillsNportion: 6:14pm On Jun 12, 2022
Chai see work, girl wey una for put for billing, she go pay tire

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Whoz Dat Chick/guy On NL You've Been Secretly Admiring? / Wife Storms Church In Kenya To Stop The Wedding Of Her Husband To Another Woman / Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have Smelly Pussy Problem?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.