Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,961 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:57 PM

Please I Need Your Prayers Very Urgent! Even If It's A Second - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please I Need Your Prayers Very Urgent! Even If It's A Second (394 Views)

What Are Your Prayers God Have Answered In Year 2023? / When Your Prayers And Fasting Is Real, They Will Produce These Results / "This Is Why Pastors Need Prayers" - Photo Of Lady At Church Event Trends Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Your Prayers Very Urgent! Even If It's A Second by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jan 22, 2018
Friends, please pray for me. I need your prayers seriously right now, even if it's a second. I know the devil is a liar.

"I have been at home for more than four years after graduation, doing nothing. No job! I have searched and searched, nothing showed"

I have been depending on my elder sister who is a trader. She's been responsible for my feeding and other minor things. But, she's beginning to change attitude towards me lately"

"It's now very unbearable and shameful for me, a 25 year old. I can barely afford anything myself. Even getting a recharge card has become so difficult"

"I know the devil is a liar as I have been very faithful serving God. I know God is in control. But, please pray for me, so that my situation will change this year".

Would you believe that a lady posted this in a Facebook Church group recently?

She was actually asking her pastor to pray for her so that she could get a job after four years of graduation.

This is a no news though. We have seen cases where people who even graduated with a First Class stay at home jobless and unemployed for years, still depending on their parents.

Later they begin to blame Satan, their village people and sometimes God too.

This is a time to have a paradigm shift. A time to take absolute responsibility for one's failure or success.

That you're jobless is no one's fault but yours. Aren't there a number of skills to learn and start earning from?

If you had made the mistake of having no skill while in school, you needn't still remain like that after graduation, especially in a time when unemployment is on the rise.

That said, there are many skills you can start learning today. But, I am not going to list out all the skills in this world.

I'd be showing you just few skills you can learn and master in a month or less depending on your commitment.

Not only would you get good on this skills, you'd also be able to make money from them online and offline.

However, I know when it comes to making money offline with these skills, you'd still have tons of excuses not to start something. That's why I'm advising you start earning with these skills online for free.

So, what skills am I talking about. Just three for now!

1. Web designing

Trust me, if you learn this skill, not only would you be able to make money designing sites for clients, you'd also be able to design different kinds of sites for yourself and earn from them.

As a web designer and online marketing practitioner, I did a post on how you could learn to design a website without coding. Check it out with this link.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1658601750899466&id=100002489709308

2. Graphics Design

This skill sells like food. This is because, there is an element of graphics in every business. Businesses need logo, banners, product package designs, brand designs etc.

If you learn this skill, then you are just too good to go. People need your services everywhere both online and offline.

You can start out with YouTube videos covering Photoshop, Corel Draw, InDesign, Illustrator etc.

Then meet someone to put you through. Try lots of projects and start out your business.

3. Writing

Writing is the last on my list for today. Have you heard of Fiverr? It's a a freelance platform where you can sell various services for a pay starting from $5.

Folks like you are making damn sum of money from it.

Aside writing on Fiverr, your skill is highly sought after. Writing skills such as Copywriting, ghost writing, project writing, article writing, creative writing etc are in high demand. Go online and see for yourself.

Visit pdfdrive. net and start reading books on your chosen type of writing. Mr. YouTube is also there to help you start learning!

So, you got everything in your hands!

The most interesting thing about these skills is that you can actually learn them online for free for a start, and start earning.

So, go start something.

Please don't ask us to pray for you someday like the lady in the introduction did.

And have it at the back of your mind, that you are responsible for all your failures and success

See you on top!
Re: Please I Need Your Prayers Very Urgent! Even If It's A Second by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jan 22, 2018
I wanted to insult you until I read the whole post, the girl na big mumu, that's all I can say.
Re: Please I Need Your Prayers Very Urgent! Even If It's A Second by kellytuns(m): 5:33pm On Jan 22, 2018
Do 3 days dry fasting and prayers(72 hrs) without food and water...after the fasting you may visit an orphanage with whatever you have money or anything...leave the rest for God and watchout.
Re: Please I Need Your Prayers Very Urgent! Even If It's A Second by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jan 22, 2018
So, is it prayer and fasting and giving to orphanage homes that makes God bless someone with a miracle?
kellytuns:
Do 3 days dry fasting and prayers(72 hrs) without food and water...after the fasting you may visit an orphanage with whatever you have money or anything...leave the rest for God and watchout.

(1) (Reply)

Cac Living Water Daily Dev. 23 Jan.2018 : Topic - Satan Takes To Heights / Is It Mandatory To Close One's Eyes While Playing? / The Secret: The 7 Scriptural Steps To Success

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.