Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,353 members, 7,860,916 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:56 PM

His Wife Caught Him Red-handed . You Just Can't Believe What Happened. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / His Wife Caught Him Red-handed . You Just Can't Believe What Happened. (62483 Views)

Wife Caught Husband With Sidechick In Towel Trying To Escape Through The Balcony / Bayo Adedeji, Wakanow CEO: I Pay My Chef N100k But Caught Him Stealing From Me / Zimbabwean Wife Caught Having Sex With Husband's Best Friend (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: His Wife Caught Him Red-handed . You Just Can't Believe What Happened. by leroi01(m): 6:09pm On Jan 22, 2018
O booooy
Re: His Wife Caught Him Red-handed . You Just Can't Believe What Happened. by Born2winnx: 6:13pm On Jan 22, 2018
Emmahunk:

Sounds really weird. Wouldn't have believed it myself if not that I watched this too strange to be true drama play out in a popular joint in Warri.

Where four warri .me base here
Re: His Wife Caught Him Red-handed . You Just Can't Believe What Happened. by Michelle55: 6:13pm On Jan 22, 2018
delishpot:

Because they can. Nothing else grin
Until these days, there was hardly any repercussions even today men bed hop around. It is somewhat acceptable for a man in women.
hmmmm,but if na woman dey jump from one bed to another now, una go don rain down fire and brimstone ontop her head.. make una continue oh

1 Like

Re: His Wife Caught Him Red-handed . You Just Can't Believe What Happened. by kennybab: 6:15pm On Jan 22, 2018
Emmahunk:
Really, women don't need to scream or create a scene at every given opportunity. I had this great experience recently. Please read;

I was hanging out with my friends yesterday evening , so we ordered for fresh fish and drinks, the next person beside us came in with his girlfriend and ordered drinks and fish too. They were drinking and holding their hands together, the lady was resting on the guys shoulder. Apparently, they were having fun. However, their joy was short lived because, before we knew it, a woman walked in with a baby not more than 4 months old. She quietly pulled up and joined the table of the two love birds.

It was a moment to behold as the young girl looked surprised and angry at the same time obviously not impressed with the fact that someone came to invade their privacy. The man on the other hand was so quiet and looked totally confused.

Then the woman called the Bar attendant "please give me a bottle of malt and Fresh fish" and they served her. At this point, her baby started crying and she fed her and continued eating obviously enjoying every moment. Not done with whatever game she was playing, she further ordered for two fresh fish (point and kill), they told her its #1500 each she said she needed two of the fish and ordered for Isi-ewu 3 full mortar, they did and packaged all for her.

Finally with a wry smile playing on her beautiful but sweaty face, she now ordered for 7 cans of malt which they also gave her.

All these while, the man was kind of scared for the woman not to create a Scene at the joint, while the girl he came with was no longer comfortable.
Satisfied, the woman now stood up to leave with her loot and no one would have been the wiser if the bar the man had not walked up to her and said , "Please madam your money"

That was when the bubble bursted as she blurted out "My husband here will pay". She quietly dropped her baby on the man's laps and went off with her Goodies.
The silence that followed was breathtaking.

Surprisingly, immediately the woman, several other men quickly paid their bills and left as if expecting their own wives to turn up too.

Men! Abeg, who do us this thing?

Re: His Wife Caught Him Red-handed . You Just Can't Believe What Happened. by delishpot: 6:17pm On Jan 22, 2018
Michelle55:
hmmmm,but if na woman dey jump from one bed to another now, una go don rain down fire and brimstone ontop her head.. make una continue oh

Na so we see life o. To Women managing bed hoppers, Just fast and pray, he will change. Na fellow women hold am captive. Men would hardly hold another man's wife like that. But women will know the koko and still chook head.

4 Likes

Re: His Wife Caught Him Red-handed . You Just Can't Believe What Happened. by engronwe22: 6:18pm On Jan 22, 2018
This a film, i watched it live but have forgotten the name.
Re: His Wife Caught Him Red-handed . You Just Can't Believe What Happened. by xty50(f): 6:18pm On Jan 22, 2018
Someone told me this same story last year.

1 Like

Re: His Wife Caught Him Red-handed . You Just Can't Believe What Happened. by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jan 22, 2018
Emmahunk:

Sounds really weird. Wouldn't have believed it myself if not that I watched this too strange to be true drama play out in a popular joint in Warri.
Which area for warri, what's the name of the bar?
Re: His Wife Caught Him Red-handed . You Just Can't Believe What Happened. by engronwe22: 6:19pm On Jan 22, 2018
This is a film, i watched it live but have forgotten the name.[color=#006600][/color]
Re: His Wife Caught Him Red-handed . You Just Can't Believe What Happened. by donsiqua(m): 6:19pm On Jan 22, 2018
Choi this woman just made my day. If she had raised alarm she would have been humiliated but she just turned the tide.
The man go nurse pikin tire grin grin

2 Likes

Re: His Wife Caught Him Red-handed . You Just Can't Believe What Happened. by Michelle55: 6:20pm On Jan 22, 2018
delishpot:

Na so we see life o. To Women managing bed hoppers, Just fast and pray, he will change. Na fellow women hold am captive. Men would hardly hold another man's wife like that. But women will know the koko and still chook head.
chai... na praying and fasting sure pass ontop my future husband head.. no side chicks will see him IJN

1 Like

Re: His Wife Caught Him Red-handed . You Just Can't Believe What Happened. by Dyt(f): 6:25pm On Jan 22, 2018
delishpot:
The man no ready do wahala na. He for talk say she find man come joint with his baby. Say Na God expose her wayward character. For his own, he will say is an African man and as such can marry as many wives as he wants. She never jam. He go just ask bar man to collect his money o. The bar Man get luck. He would have paid gbese he did not plan for of the man had challenged the bill.

See them

1 Like

Re: His Wife Caught Him Red-handed . You Just Can't Believe What Happened. by iamtardey: 6:27pm On Jan 22, 2018
ogogo go dey dis film... e sure for me
Re: His Wife Caught Him Red-handed . You Just Can't Believe What Happened. by IYANGBALI: 6:28pm On Jan 22, 2018
Emmahunk:
Really, women don't need to scream or create a scene at every given opportunity. I had this great experience recently. Please read;

I was hanging out with my friends yesterday evening , so we ordered for fresh fish and drinks, the next person beside us came in with his girlfriend and ordered drinks and fish too. They were drinking and holding their hands together, the lady was resting on the guys shoulder. Apparently, they were having fun. However, their joy was short lived because, before we knew it, a woman walked in with a baby not more than 4 months old. She quietly pulled up and joined the table of the two love birds.

It was a moment to behold as the young girl looked surprised and angry at the same time obviously not impressed with the fact that someone came to invade their privacy. The man on the other hand was so quiet and looked totally confused.

Then the woman called the Bar attendant "please give me a bottle of malt and Fresh fish" and they served her. At this point, her baby started crying and she fed her and continued eating obviously enjoying every moment. Not done with whatever game she was playing, she further ordered for two fresh fish (point and kill), they told her its #1500 each she said she needed two of the fish and ordered for Isi-ewu 3 full mortar, they did and packaged all for her.

Finally with a wry smile playing on her beautiful but sweaty face, she now ordered for 7 cans of malt which they also gave her.

All these while, the man was kind of scared for the woman not to create a Scene at the joint, while the girl he came with was no longer comfortable.
Satisfied, the woman now stood up to leave with her loot and no one would have been the wiser if the bar the man had not walked up to her and said , "Please madam your money"

That was when the bubble bursted as she blurted out "My husband here will pay". She quietly dropped her baby on the man's laps and went off with her Goodies.
The silence that followed was breathtaking.

Surprisingly, immediately the woman, several other men quickly paid their bills and left as if expecting their own wives to turn up too.

Men! Abeg, who do us this thing?
the more reason we should all go for doll babies,even if na aba made,I'm already enjoying my own

Re: His Wife Caught Him Red-handed . You Just Can't Believe What Happened. by 500NLaccounts(f): 6:32pm On Jan 22, 2018
May all the legendary gods of thunder twist that your putrid mouth to the side!
I swear Nigerian men are so disgusting it’s so sickening! So that cursed son of a filthy swine she calls her husband cheats on her and her new born, she reacts in a calm manner and all your empty vapid brain could process to say is she’s too intelligent? For not causing a scene and embarrassing that useless excuse of a man. It’s obvious you’re in the same category as him. What you tag as intelligent is not calling out a useless philandering man but being very quiet and subtle about the whole situation just shows your dumb and stupid you are yourself. Nonsense!
mazimee:
That woman is too intelligent to be a female.

2 Likes

Re: His Wife Caught Him Red-handed . You Just Can't Believe What Happened. by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jan 22, 2018
mazimee:

If you gather info that your wife who told you she is going for night vigil is actually at a bar eating barbeque fish/ stout with another man. How would you react??

I bet you would be calm and intelligent...

2 Likes

Re: His Wife Caught Him Red-handed . You Just Can't Believe What Happened. by fof1: 6:32pm On Jan 22, 2018
Kobicove:
I have read this story before undecided

LIE LIE. MIND UR BUZ..LEARN FROM IT B4 U WAYWARDLY ACT TO DISGRACE URSELF LIKE THE MAN HERE,PLS.
Re: His Wife Caught Him Red-handed . You Just Can't Believe What Happened. by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jan 22, 2018
I really cannot fathom what makes some men to cheat on their wives. There is nothing that another woman can possibly have that the wife does not.

1 Like

Re: His Wife Caught Him Red-handed . You Just Can't Believe What Happened. by IYANGBALI: 6:35pm On Jan 22, 2018
Farmerforlife:
I really cannot fathom what makes some men to cheat on their wives. There is nothing that another woman can possibly have that the wife does not.
just try it and see that there are lots of differences in ogbono and egusi soup. Even when the two are moaning,screaming, biting,shouting and speaking in tongues, one sure knows how to do it better than the other. grin grin grin
Re: His Wife Caught Him Red-handed . You Just Can't Believe What Happened. by 500NLaccounts(f): 6:36pm On Jan 22, 2018
By the way this useless story is as fake as most people on Nairaland. I’ve heard it several times before. Nairalanders are such filthy liars tufiakwa!
And for all the dumb, smelly and ugly lame excuses of men hailing the woman, amadioha will bend all your pricks one after the other. That’s the kind of stories you thrive on. Where the woman subdued herself and didn’t react in the normal way in front of the useless husband!
You’re all unfortunate and your wives/future wives are even more unfortunate.
I pray God doesn’t curse me with a Nigerian husband such as y’all. You’re all revolting! Tufiakwa!

3 Likes

Re: His Wife Caught Him Red-handed . You Just Can't Believe What Happened. by ewizard1: 6:36pm On Jan 22, 2018
several other men quickly paid their bills and left as if expecting their own wives to turn up too.

I swear, this part almost killed me with laughter!!! grin grin grin
Re: His Wife Caught Him Red-handed . You Just Can't Believe What Happened. by thatigboman: 6:38pm On Jan 22, 2018
Ladipodeal:

This story get K-leg, Point and kill takes close to an hour to get done. The husband and girlfriend go don vaporise by then. She will have to foot her bills by the time it is ready.
vaporise go where? With the wife and child sitting there?

1 Like

Re: His Wife Caught Him Red-handed . You Just Can't Believe What Happened. by 500NLaccounts(f): 6:42pm On Jan 22, 2018
Shut up your stupid mouth you useless Nigerian man! I’ve read this story severally in the past, must you lie! What’s your aim in doing this? Thunder split you into half there!
Emmahunk:

2 Likes

Re: His Wife Caught Him Red-handed . You Just Can't Believe What Happened. by mazimee(m): 6:43pm On Jan 22, 2018
500NLaccounts:
May all the legendary gods of thunder twist that your putrid mouth to the side!
I swear Nigerian men are so disgusting it’s so sickening! So that cursed son of a filthy swine she calls her husband cheats on her and her new born, she reacts in a calm manner and all your empty vapid brain could process to say is she’s too intelligent? For not causing a scene and embarrassing that useless excuse of a man. It’s obvious you’re in the same category as him. What you tag as intelligent is not calling out a useless philandering man but being very quiet and subtle about the whole situation just shows your dumb and stupid you are yourself. Nonsense!

Actually, you missed the point, but that's not my problem.

2 Likes

Re: His Wife Caught Him Red-handed . You Just Can't Believe What Happened. by mazimee(m): 6:46pm On Jan 22, 2018
500NLaccounts:
Shut up your stupid mouth you useless Nigerian man! I’ve read this story severally in the past, must you lie! What’s your aim in doing this? Thunder split you into half there!

By the way, you sounded too frustrated to be on a public forum. Again, that's not my problem. I just hope you don't kill a man that would end up marrying you.

4 Likes

Re: His Wife Caught Him Red-handed . You Just Can't Believe What Happened. by AngelicBeing: 6:48pm On Jan 22, 2018
mazimee:
Gbam, she is a super mom cool

2 Likes

Re: His Wife Caught Him Red-handed . You Just Can't Believe What Happened. by Michelle55: 6:49pm On Jan 22, 2018
IYANGBALI:
don't worry I have already boughted a sex doll to act for you before and after our wedding day so as not to cheat on you, her name is midehi,2 grin grin
lolsss..don't incur that sweet lady's wrath oh..
Re: His Wife Caught Him Red-handed . You Just Can't Believe What Happened. by 500NLaccounts(f): 6:49pm On Jan 22, 2018
Unintelligent dolt! You don’t even realize the stupid point you’re making. For not causing a scene, you tag her as “too intelligent to be Nigerian ” but if she had created one, that means she’s dumb abi? Because her useless man cheated? I pity whoever that’s unfortunate to end up with you.
mazimee:

Actually, you missed the point, but that's not my problem.

2 Likes

Re: His Wife Caught Him Red-handed . You Just Can't Believe What Happened. by queenfav(f): 6:50pm On Jan 22, 2018
That woman needs to be my friend.. Chai! No be everything be shout o.

1 Like

Re: His Wife Caught Him Red-handed . You Just Can't Believe What Happened. by timmyshot(m): 6:51pm On Jan 22, 2018
BuddhaPalm:
OP stop lying.

I've seen this story here before.

If you haven't read this story before then you are On a looooooonnng thing... I thought I was the only one who must have come across this epic before... This OP can lie... Lai mohammed

2 Likes

Re: His Wife Caught Him Red-handed . You Just Can't Believe What Happened. by mazimee(m): 6:52pm On Jan 22, 2018
500NLaccounts:
Unintelligent dolt! You don’t even realize the stupid point you’re making. For not causing a scene, you tag her as “too intelligent to be Nigerian ” but if she had created one, that means she’s dumb abi? Because her useless man cheated? I pity whoever that’s unfortunate to end up with you.

I'm I supposed to be bear the conciquence of your lack of comprehension?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

This Is My Problem With My Wife / Wife & Mistress Fight Dirty In Hospital Over Their Man (photos) / Herbalist Simon Odo: I Marry Additional Wife When Any Of My 58 Wives Insults Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.