Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,788 members, 7,862,608 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 08:40 PM

His Wife Caught Him Red-handed . You Just Can't Believe What Happened. - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / His Wife Caught Him Red-handed . You Just Can't Believe What Happened. (62485 Views)

Wife Caught Husband With Sidechick In Towel Trying To Escape Through The Balcony / Bayo Adedeji, Wakanow CEO: I Pay My Chef N100k But Caught Him Stealing From Me / Zimbabwean Wife Caught Having Sex With Husband's Best Friend (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: His Wife Caught Him Red-handed . You Just Can't Believe What Happened. by MissSlimbody(f): 9:21pm On Jan 22, 2018
QuietHammer:

You mean the bullock you typed is too 'difficult' to comprehend? Lol. Madam, you are the one who should find a solution to the cognitive dissonance you suffer from.
Now I understand.
Alternate moniker of the OP.

please, take your cretinous self off my mention.
Re: His Wife Caught Him Red-handed . You Just Can't Believe What Happened. by QuietHammer(m): 9:24pm On Jan 22, 2018
MissSlimbody:
Now I understand.
Alternate moniker of the OP.

please, take your cretinous self off my mention.
Alright, miss world.
Re: His Wife Caught Him Red-handed . You Just Can't Believe What Happened. by EmpressT(f): 9:25pm On Jan 22, 2018
Ehn. Nawa. The woman get sense die cheesy

1 Like

Re: His Wife Caught Him Red-handed . You Just Can't Believe What Happened. by graciamore(f): 9:28pm On Jan 22, 2018
Emmahunk:
Really, women don't need to scream or create a scene at every given opportunity. I had this great experience recently. Please read;

I was hanging out with my friends yesterday evening , so we ordered for fresh fish and drinks, the next person beside us came in with his girlfriend and ordered drinks and fish too. They were drinking and holding their hands together, the lady was resting on the guys shoulder. Apparently, they were having fun. However, their joy was short lived because, before we knew it, a woman walked in with a baby not more than 4 months old. She quietly pulled up and joined the table of the two love birds.

It was a moment to behold as the young girl looked surprised and angry at the same time obviously not impressed with the fact that someone came to invade their privacy. The man on the other hand was so quiet and looked totally confused.

Then the woman called the Bar attendant "please give me a bottle of malt and Fresh fish" and they served her. At this point, her baby started crying and she fed her and continued eating obviously enjoying every moment. Not done with whatever game she was playing, she further ordered for two fresh fish (point and kill), they told her its #1500 each she said she needed two of the fish and ordered for Isi-ewu 3 full mortar, they did and packaged all for her.

Finally with a wry smile playing on her beautiful but sweaty face, she now ordered for 7 cans of malt which they also gave her.

All these while, the man was kind of scared for the woman not to create a Scene at the joint, while the girl he came with was no longer comfortable.
Satisfied, the woman now stood up to leave with her loot and no one would have been the wiser if the bar the man had not walked up to her and said , "Please madam your money"

That was when the bubble bursted as she blurted out "My husband here will pay". She quietly dropped her baby on the man's laps and went off with her Goodies.
The silence that followed was breathtaking.

Surprisingly, immediately the woman, several other men quickly paid their bills and left as if expecting their own wives to turn up too.

Men! Abeg, who do us this thing?
I read this story on mamallete 4 years back. my broder is a fiction jor
Re: His Wife Caught Him Red-handed . You Just Can't Believe What Happened. by nervorum: 9:44pm On Jan 22, 2018
Emmahunk:
Really, women don't need to scream or create a scene at every given opportunity. I had this great experience recently. Please read;

I was hanging out with my friends yesterday evening , so we ordered for fresh fish and drinks, the next person beside us came in with his girlfriend and ordered drinks and fish too. They were drinking and holding their hands together, the lady was resting on the guys shoulder. Apparently, they were having fun. However, their joy was short lived because, before we knew it, a woman walked in with a baby not more than 4 months old. She quietly pulled up and joined the table of the two love birds.

It was a moment to behold as the young girl looked surprised and angry at the same time obviously not impressed with the fact that someone came to invade their privacy. The man on the other hand was so quiet and looked totally confused.

Then the woman called the Bar attendant "please give me a bottle of malt and Fresh fish" and they served her. At this point, her baby started crying and she fed her and continued eating obviously enjoying every moment. Not done with whatever game she was playing, she further ordered for two fresh fish (point and kill), they told her its #1500 each she said she needed two of the fish and ordered for Isi-ewu 3 full mortar, they did and packaged all for her.

Finally with a wry smile playing on her beautiful but sweaty face, she now ordered for 7 cans of malt which they also gave her.

All these while, the man was kind of scared for the woman not to create a Scene at the joint, while the girl he came with was no longer comfortable.
Satisfied, the woman now stood up to leave with her loot and no one would have been the wiser if the bar the man had not walked up to her and said , "Please madam your money"

That was when the bubble bursted as she blurted out "My husband here will pay". She quietly dropped her baby on the man's laps and went off with her Goodies.

Surprisingly, immediately the woman, several other men quickly paid their bills and left as if expecting their own wives to turn up too.

Not all men sir; there are a few remnant. The fear of God makes one wise!

3 Likes

Re: His Wife Caught Him Red-handed . You Just Can't Believe What Happened. by Emmahunk(m): 9:55pm On Jan 22, 2018
graciamore:
I read this story on mamallete 4 years back. my broder is a fiction jor
You might be right sir but I witnessed this. Has it ever crossed your mind that this poor woman might have read same story (if true) and decided to learn from it?

1 Like

Re: His Wife Caught Him Red-handed . You Just Can't Believe What Happened. by Hizzojay(m): 9:59pm On Jan 22, 2018
Megan! This is epic... grin cheesy

Emmahunk:

Re: His Wife Caught Him Red-handed . You Just Can't Believe What Happened. by Emmahunk(m): 10:01pm On Jan 22, 2018
quote author=500NLaccounts post=64424602]Shut up your stupid mouth you useless Nigerian man! I’ve read this story severally in the past, must you lie! What’s your aim in doing this? Thunder split you into half there!
[/quote]

Such venom coming from a woman. I really pity this generation of youths. God bless you.
You might have read same ma but I witnessed this. Has it ever crossed your mind that this poor woman might have read same story (if true) and decided to learn from it?

3 Likes

Re: His Wife Caught Him Red-handed . You Just Can't Believe What Happened. by shekauvsbuhari: 10:02pm On Jan 22, 2018
Op na liaar. I ve read this story before here in nairaland in 2016.
Re: His Wife Caught Him Red-handed . You Just Can't Believe What Happened. by IAmXcessiz(m): 10:02pm On Jan 22, 2018
Emmahunk:

This reminds me of one of xploit comedy IG skit
���
Re: His Wife Caught Him Red-handed . You Just Can't Believe What Happened. by Fxwarrior: 10:56pm On Jan 22, 2018
mazimee:
That woman is too intelligent to be a female.

Is that intelligence or foolishness? What if the man couldn't afford it? If I were I, I will deny her for real. What nonsense.

1 Like

Re: His Wife Caught Him Red-handed . You Just Can't Believe What Happened. by mazimee(m): 11:01pm On Jan 22, 2018
Fxwarrior:

Is that intelligence or foolishness? What if the man couldn't afford it? If I were I, I will deny her for real. What nonsense.

What stops him from taking his wife with him? Or even getting those things home, no matter how little for everyone to take part in it.
Re: His Wife Caught Him Red-handed . You Just Can't Believe What Happened. by Yeeyo: 11:16pm On Jan 22, 2018
Slaveman343:
Smart woman. I love them smart
thats not a smartness she supposed to pray 4 him so that he can be good.
Re: His Wife Caught Him Red-handed . You Just Can't Believe What Happened. by symbianDON(m): 12:16am On Jan 23, 2018
op can lie for africa o!!! grin this story 'have tayed' for nairaland no he today
Re: His Wife Caught Him Red-handed . You Just Can't Believe What Happened. by theo1477(m): 12:22am On Jan 23, 2018
Emmahunk:

Then the woman called the Bar attendant "please give me a bottle of malt and Fresh fish" and they served her. At this point, her baby started crying and she fed her and continued eating obviously enjoying every moment. Not done with whatever game she was playing, she further ordered for two fresh fish (point and kill), they told her its #1500 each she said she needed two of the fish and ordered for Isi-ewu 3 .......

Guy abeg change the question,who do you this this, you think say na all men they do like that, abeg pack well make I pass.
Re: His Wife Caught Him Red-handed . You Just Can't Believe What Happened. by Nobody: 12:57am On Jan 23, 2018
Emmahunk:

Sounds really weird. Wouldn't have believed it myself if not that I watched this too strange to be true drama play out in a popular joint in Warri.

I was expecting it. And now I'm for some reasons I'm a bit worried. There's only one woman I know that's capable of doing that.
Re: His Wife Caught Him Red-handed . You Just Can't Believe What Happened. by gaby(m): 1:35am On Jan 23, 2018
stale
Re: His Wife Caught Him Red-handed . You Just Can't Believe What Happened. by Tyomo: 4:25am On Jan 23, 2018
the woman is smart, possible she got the whole act from somewhere but no matter your act, it will take God to change a cheating spouse
Re: His Wife Caught Him Red-handed . You Just Can't Believe What Happened. by timifakay(m): 5:15am On Jan 23, 2018
mazimee:

Does the possession or otherwise of a pe.nis or its size determine the level of intelligence of humans?

delishpot:
The man no ready do wahala na. He for talk say she find man come joint with his baby. Say Na God expose her wayward character. For his own, he will say is an African man and as such can marry as many wives as he wants. She never jam. He go just ask bar man to collect his money o. The bar Man get luck. He would have paid gbese he did not plan for of the man had challenged the bill.

Don't you think denying him there automatically brings an end to his marriage?
Re: His Wife Caught Him Red-handed . You Just Can't Believe What Happened. by Mayflowa(m): 5:34am On Jan 23, 2018
mazimee:

Men or women, who do you assume demonstrate better self-control when faced with spousal cheating?
Re: His Wife Caught Him Red-handed . You Just Can't Believe What Happened. by daclemx: 6:00am On Jan 23, 2018
Re: His Wife Caught Him Red-handed . You Just Can't Believe What Happened. by LorDBolton(m): 7:09am On Jan 23, 2018
mazimee:

From the ish she ordered I bet she's fat n smells bad
Re: His Wife Caught Him Red-handed . You Just Can't Believe What Happened. by Sike(m): 7:12am On Jan 23, 2018
That's was smooth
Re: His Wife Caught Him Red-handed . You Just Can't Believe What Happened. by josite: 8:17am On Jan 23, 2018
A smart man from onset makes it known he is polygynous so the lady need not marry him in the first place.embarraing your hubby is not for the decent Godly woman.why not take the baby and ask her to return to her parents home.is that what she want?
Re: His Wife Caught Him Red-handed . You Just Can't Believe What Happened. by mechanics(m): 8:27am On Jan 23, 2018
Nawa o, it will teach him a lesson.
Re: His Wife Caught Him Red-handed . You Just Can't Believe What Happened. by Sijo01(f): 8:41am On Jan 23, 2018
Emmahunk:

Sounds really weird. Wouldn't have believed it myself if not that I watched this too strange to be true drama play out in a popular joint in Warri.

Lies, pants on fire! Old story that has been in circulation for years.

Eye withness indeed. Mstcheeew.
Re: His Wife Caught Him Red-handed . You Just Can't Believe What Happened. by Sijo01(f): 8:42am On Jan 23, 2018
Flamezzz:
Story wey I don read last year! Una good with recycling job o cheesy

Don't mind the OP.

I'm surprised people fell for this cheap lies.
Re: His Wife Caught Him Red-handed . You Just Can't Believe What Happened. by delishpot: 8:49am On Jan 23, 2018
timifakay:

Does the possession or otherwise of a pe.nis or its size determine the level of intelligence of humans?

Don't you think denying him there automatically brings an end to his marriage?

It wouldn't in Nigeria. Men have gotten away with worse and their wives are still praying for change. Like I said, he isnt in the mood for the drama or he still wants to keep her as wife hence he just let it slide. A confirmed player would turn the case on its head.
Don't get me wrong, I do not think this woman's attitude should be the tape measure for other wives just as men dont go about congratulating other men for keeping quiet when they catch their wives red handed with a sugar boy or daddy and then buy food and go home to wait for her so they can discuss the issue in the privacy of their home. So I dont buy the idea that she is a better woman because she did not confront him for his cheating (NOTE I did not say fight with him)

1 Like

Re: His Wife Caught Him Red-handed . You Just Can't Believe What Happened. by liljaydee(m): 9:37am On Jan 23, 2018
Jaytecq:
wow... so so Epic, she must be an Actor (Angelina Jolie)

Angelina Jolie Na Actor? shocked shocked shocked
Re: His Wife Caught Him Red-handed . You Just Can't Believe What Happened. by Awoo88: 9:38am On Jan 23, 2018
HOLYDICK:
Seems too good to be true
Not questioning the integrity of ur story but pls were this weird scenario occurred?
This story is more fiction than real. This story have been flying around for some time on different SM platform with different variations.

1 Like

Re: His Wife Caught Him Red-handed . You Just Can't Believe What Happened. by Emmahunk(m): 10:05am On Jan 23, 2018
Reiyvinn:

I was expecting it. And now I'm for some reasons I'm a bit worried. There's only one woman I know that's capable of doing that.

Just can't stop imagining. Please who? You might be right you know
Re: His Wife Caught Him Red-handed . You Just Can't Believe What Happened. by wahlehxyl(m): 10:26am On Jan 23, 2018
Nice one..... Act one Scene one.... The part two will be at home, watch out for the story line. cool cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wife & Mistress Fight Dirty In Hospital Over Their Man (photos) / This Is My Problem With My Wife / Herbalist Simon Odo: I Marry Additional Wife When Any Of My 58 Wives Insults Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.