Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,296 members, 7,954,179 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:43 PM

A Male Perspective On The Controversial Issue Of Sex Doll Use. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Male Perspective On The Controversial Issue Of Sex Doll Use. (636 Views)

₦40,000 Per Hour, Inside Germany's First Sex Doll-Only Brothel(Photos) / South African Lady Shares Photos To Prove She Is Sexier Than The N800k Sex Doll / Sex Doll Samantha Breaks Down After Heavy Massage By Customers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Male Perspective On The Controversial Issue Of Sex Doll Use. by MrMystrO(m): 4:52pm On Jan 22, 2018
It's been a while I posted anything but the world got really interesting recently thanks to the emergence of sex dolls.

Here in Nigeria, everybody's Nagging (especially the girls) and I wonder why because at least this frees them (females) from the role of "sex objects" by men "who want nothing more than sex".

In this special land called Nigeria, where just about every vagina is a hustle, of course, the women are all against it.
And as always, on social media, everyone wants to argue over things like 'morality', religious ethics', 'necrophelia' and how the dolls don't cook or clean.

Let's look at a few of the main disadvantages...

*It's not human (neither is a vibrator or cucumber but don't worry)
*Can't cook (Hello? It wasn't meant to do that!)
*Can't clean (wasn't made for that either)
*Can't respond like a real woman (many women are starfish in bed so...)
*It can break down (maintenance but Men be spending money on human vagina that's not loyal and goes on break for days without a pay cut)
*it costs over N800k. (China got us)

Now... The flip side...

*Sole ownership ( in truth this is the only Vagina that can ever belong to any man)
*24/7 available sex. (always ready)
*No question of Fidelity (if you're sharing for any reason, at least, you'll know who/when/where and it'll most likely be with your consent)

Let it be known that if these 3 listed immediately above were not at any time in human existence a big problem, we wouldn't be talking about sex dolls today. There'd be no need for them. And let's not skip the fact that there are no stds no catch here.

Let's face it, some girls aren't clean, can't cook to save their lives... Where are all the "me and my husband will eat out or get a cook" babes? Y'all know how to cook now? Lol. The dolls ain't built for none of that stuff. Very specific use. They're SEX DOLLS and some girls don't have more use than that to be very honest so... No matter how you choose to look at it, Sex dolls present a very useful alternative to most men and Sentiments apart, A lot More Men will welcome this new technological advancement with open arms as time goes on and there's absolutely nothing anyone can do about it. Finito!!!

1 Like

Re: A Male Perspective On The Controversial Issue Of Sex Doll Use. by MrMystrO(m): 5:10pm On Jan 22, 2018
Re: A Male Perspective On The Controversial Issue Of Sex Doll Use. by Slaveman343: 5:11pm On Jan 22, 2018
Get a life sicko! For once take full responsibility for your ineptitude!

2 Likes

Re: A Male Perspective On The Controversial Issue Of Sex Doll Use. by MrMystrO(m): 5:15pm On Jan 22, 2018
Slaveman343:
Get a life sicko! For once take full responsibility for your ineptitude!

Your comment in it's current form doesn't pass any message, so what exactly are you trying to say?

1 Like

Re: A Male Perspective On The Controversial Issue Of Sex Doll Use. by cruzita(f): 5:29pm On Jan 22, 2018
I've gat no Bleep to give,sex doll changes nothing ,only insecure women will feel threatened.

1 Like

Re: A Male Perspective On The Controversial Issue Of Sex Doll Use. by Eldavis(m): 5:38pm On Jan 22, 2018
undecided undecided
D long list was nt rilli necessarily tho
Re: A Male Perspective On The Controversial Issue Of Sex Doll Use. by yanabasee(m): 5:45pm On Jan 22, 2018
When it gets cheaper.... Many dudes will go for it and abandone their girlfriends.... Leaving them girls s€x-starved.... I'm sure, no girl will reject we the ugly dudes anymore!!!

Well planned!!!

Again, thieves will just burgled your house and rub you, then rape your sex doll before leaving!!! buahhahahahaha.....

I love this sex doll season..... enough free sex!!!
Re: A Male Perspective On The Controversial Issue Of Sex Doll Use. by ubunja(m): 5:46pm On Jan 22, 2018
cruzita:
I've gat no Bleep to give,sex doll changes nothing ,only insecure women will feel threatened.
the irony being that 80% of women are actually insecure grin
i cant even remember the last time i saw a gal without a weave on or without makeup on...so much insecurity im dizzy
Re: A Male Perspective On The Controversial Issue Of Sex Doll Use. by MrMystrO(m): 8:00pm On Jan 22, 2018
cruzita:

That's how it's actually supposed to be, women really shouldn't feel threatened but then women will always be women Lol

(1) (Reply)

Why Women Reject Men / VIDEO: Man Caught Cheating On His Girlfriend Insist His Secret Lover Was A Sex D / Help! The Ones I Love, I Lost. And The Ones I Lust After Love Me Dearly.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.