Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,518 members, 7,812,601 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:02 PM

A Man Rejects 500K Job After 4 Yrs Of Joblessness - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / A Man Rejects 500K Job After 4 Yrs Of Joblessness (4651 Views)

250k Job In Lagos Or 500k Job In Port Harcourt / Masters Scholarship Program With ₦200k Allowance In Russia, ₦500k Job In Nigeria / My Last Week Of Joblessness And I Hope It Will Be Yours Soon Too. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Man Rejects 500K Job After 4 Yrs Of Joblessness by purest21(m): 12:42am On Jan 23, 2018
... forgot what i wanted to comment
Re: A Man Rejects 500K Job After 4 Yrs Of Joblessness by EmeeyLanr(m): 4:50am On Jan 23, 2018
[color=#990000][/color] cry
Re: A Man Rejects 500K Job After 4 Yrs Of Joblessness by Nobody: 7:40am On Jan 23, 2018
sunday478:
funny how daddy freeze make his conclusion on Bible matter. He quotes the Bible out of context.

the apostles were accused of being drunk because they were speaking in other tongues.

in his mind, he is making sense.
He mentioned first that Jesus was accused of being an alcoholic, because he drank wine. He also supposedly turned water into wine.

Then, for those who might question if 'wine' was actually an alcoholic drink, he referred to another place in the bible where people assumed the disciples were drunk because they drank too much 'wine'. This affirms that the drink which Jesus made at the wedding was actually the alcoholic one, and not just grape juice.

Read it again, this time read slowly.
Re: A Man Rejects 500K Job After 4 Yrs Of Joblessness by Josephamstrong1(m): 7:54am On Jan 23, 2018
Na so.
He didn't apply...maybe just a link up from friends. But if finally this story is true, then Aka ji the man.
Re: A Man Rejects 500K Job After 4 Yrs Of Joblessness by superlanny(m): 8:12am On Jan 23, 2018
You can lie for Colombia bro.

Re: A Man Rejects 500K Job After 4 Yrs Of Joblessness by hustler86(m): 9:48am On Jan 23, 2018
Who epp am apply
Re: A Man Rejects 500K Job After 4 Yrs Of Joblessness by lightinchrist4: 9:52am On Jan 23, 2018
He has great reward in Heaven if he is a born again Christian and he keeps rejecting such offers that will take him to Hell fire.
Re: A Man Rejects 500K Job After 4 Yrs Of Joblessness by Tennorazy: 10:08am On Jan 23, 2018
Dear Applicant,

Sequel to your application, as customer care representative you are hereby invited for an interview on Wednesday 24th of Jan 2018 by 10:00am Venue: 5,Surulere Industrial Estate, University Press Building, by Sanusi bus stop Adeniyi Jones, Ikeja, Lagos.

Please come with an updated copy of your CV.

Note: You're also expected to dress corporate and be sure to come early, as lateness will not be condoned.
Best Regards,

HR Brightfuture
Re: A Man Rejects 500K Job After 4 Yrs Of Joblessness by Tennorazy: 10:15am On Jan 23, 2018
Tennorazy:
Dear Applicant,

Sequel to your application, as customer care representative you are hereby invited for an interview on Wednesday 24th of Jan 2018 by 10:00am Venue: 5,Surulere Industrial Estate, University Press Building, by Sanusi bus stop Adeniyi Jones, Ikeja, Lagos.

Please come with an updated copy of your CV.

Note: You're also expected to dress corporate and be sure to come early, as lateness will not be condoned.
Best Regards,

HR Brightfuture

How authentic is this please
Re: A Man Rejects 500K Job After 4 Yrs Of Joblessness by Geak(m): 12:10pm On Jan 23, 2018
This is a made up story. I disagree
Re: A Man Rejects 500K Job After 4 Yrs Of Joblessness by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jan 23, 2018
Is this Freeze mad?

Accusing the apostles of being drunk and actually being drunk, are they the same thing?

Twisting the bible to suit Himself

Agreed, Jesus turned water to wine, but was it alcoholic wine?
Re: A Man Rejects 500K Job After 4 Yrs Of Joblessness by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jan 23, 2018
AnonyNymous:

He mentioned first that Jesus was accused of being an alcoholic, because he drank wine. He also supposedly turned water into wine.

Then, for those who might question if 'wine' was actually an alcoholic drink, he referred to another place in the bible where people assumed the disciples were drunk because they drank too much 'wine'. This affirms that the drink which Jesus made at the wedding was actually the alcoholic one, and not just grape juice.

Read it again, this time read slowly.

This proves nothing
Re: A Man Rejects 500K Job After 4 Yrs Of Joblessness by Yabiola26(m): 12:22pm On Jan 23, 2018
sunday478:
funny how daddy freeze make his conclusion on Bible matter. He quotes the Bible out of context.

the apostles were accused of being drunk because they were speaking in other tongues.

in his mind, he is making sense.

Hmmmm woli agba.. Can you please quote me a bible verse to back up your counter attack.. I'm interested
Re: A Man Rejects 500K Job After 4 Yrs Of Joblessness by sunday478(m): 4:54pm On Jan 23, 2018
Yabiola26:

Hmmmm woli agba.. Can you please quote me a bible verse to back up your counter attack.. I'm interested
read acts chapter 2:

And when the day of Pentecost was fully come, they were all with one accord in one place.

And suddenly there came a sound from heaven as of a rushing mighty wind, and it filled all the house where they were sitting.

And there appeared unto them cloven tongues like as of fire, and it sat upon each of them.

And they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance.

And there were dwelling at Jerusalem Jews, devout men, out of every nation under heaven. Now when this was noised abroad, the multitude came together, and were confounded, because that every man heard them speak in his own language.

And they were all amazed and marvelled, saying one to another, Behold, are not all these which speak Galilaeans?

And how hear we every man in our own tongue, wherein we were born? Parthians, and Medes, and Elamites, and the dwellers in Mesopotamia, and in Judaea, and Cappadocia, in Pontus, and Asia, Phrygia, and Pamphylia, in Egypt, and in the parts of Libya about Cyrene, and strangers of Rome, Jews and proselytes, Cretans and Arabians, we do hear them speak in our tongues the wonderful works of God.

And they were all amazed, and were in doubt, saying one to another, What meaneth this? Others mocking said, These men are full of new wine.

But Peter, standing up with the eleven, lifted up his voice, and said unto them, Ye men of Judaea, and all ye that dwell at Jerusalem, be this known unto you, and hearken to my words:

For these are not drunken, as ye suppose, seeing it is but the third hour of the day.
Acts 2:1‭-‬15 KJV
http://bible.com/1/act.2.1-15.KJV
Yabiola26:

read acts chapter 2:

And when the day of Pentecost was fully come, they were all with one accord in one place.

And suddenly there came a sound from heaven as of a rushing mighty wind, and it filled all the house where they were sitting.

And there appeared unto them cloven tongues like as of fire, and it sat upon each of them.

And they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance.

And there were dwelling at Jerusalem Jews, devout men, out of every nation under heaven. Now when this was noised abroad, the multitude came together, and were confounded, because that every man heard them speak in his own language.

And they were all amazed and marvelled, saying one to another, Behold, are not all these which speak Galilaeans?

And how hear we every man in our own tongue, wherein we were born? Parthians, and Medes, and Elamites, and the dwellers in Mesopotamia, and in Judaea, and Cappadocia, in Pontus, and Asia, Phrygia, and Pamphylia, in Egypt, and in the parts of Libya about Cyrene, and strangers of Rome, Jews and proselytes, Cretans and Arabians, we do hear them speak in our tongues the wonderful works of God.

And they were all amazed, and were in doubt, saying one to another, What meaneth this? Others mocking said, These men are full of new wine.

But Peter, standing up with the eleven, lifted up his voice, and said unto them, Ye men of Judaea, and all ye that dwell at Jerusalem, be this known unto you, and hearken to my words:

For these are not drunken, as ye suppose, seeing it is but the third hour of the day.
Yabiola26:

read acts chapter 2:

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Much Does Sahara Pay? / Nigeria Airforce Direct Short Service Course Aspirants ( DSSC) 2015/2016 / I Need A Loan.i Will Offer My Certificates As Collaterals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.