Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,744 members, 7,820,568 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

Ladies Are You Cool With Guys Grabbing Your Backside In Public? (Photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Are You Cool With Guys Grabbing Your Backside In Public? (Photo) (93034 Views)

"I Go To Hotel Rooms To Read Bible And Sleep With Guys Inside Church"- Slay Mama / White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos / How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Are You Cool With Guys Grabbing Your Backside In Public? (Photo) by Emmasonic4me: 10:17pm On Jan 22, 2018
Shithole

1 Like

Re: Ladies Are You Cool With Guys Grabbing Your Backside In Public? (Photo) by magzey: 10:18pm On Jan 22, 2018
Is enjoying his money grin angry grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies Are You Cool With Guys Grabbing Your Backside In Public? (Photo) by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jan 22, 2018
They say "ladies" and all i see are men answering and commenting for ladies
Re: Ladies Are You Cool With Guys Grabbing Your Backside In Public? (Photo) by feelgoodstuffs(m): 10:18pm On Jan 22, 2018
See yansh grabbers tongue
Re: Ladies Are You Cool With Guys Grabbing Your Backside In Public? (Photo) by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jan 22, 2018
hell no....only idiots will do that

1 Like

Re: Ladies Are You Cool With Guys Grabbing Your Backside In Public? (Photo) by TrumpDonald2: 10:19pm On Jan 22, 2018
This is disrespectful. Someone's future wife
Re: Ladies Are You Cool With Guys Grabbing Your Backside In Public? (Photo) by Nihilist: 10:19pm On Jan 22, 2018
see as the thing soft...
Re: Ladies Are You Cool With Guys Grabbing Your Backside In Public? (Photo) by sisisioge: 10:20pm On Jan 22, 2018
grin grin grin

Territorial male! Not cool. If he's only resting hand on it, manageable. Grabbing like that is sacrilegious grin
Re: Ladies Are You Cool With Guys Grabbing Your Backside In Public? (Photo) by farem: 10:20pm On Jan 22, 2018
A slave (to money) has no choice but to be cool with it.

How she go chop and still take some to feed the hungry and waiting siblings?

Money is a bad master. May we not be slaves to money in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: Ladies Are You Cool With Guys Grabbing Your Backside In Public? (Photo) by jesicajonna(m): 10:22pm On Jan 22, 2018
favourmic:
Actually my phone can't view the picture but i think the girl has no right to beat up her boyfriend in public. Maybe they should report the matter to their village elders. But if the neighbour refused to pay the rent, they should just kill the landlord and forget about the missing car. I'm out
Re: Ladies Are You Cool With Guys Grabbing Your Backside In Public? (Photo) by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jan 22, 2018
favourmic:
Actually my phone can't view the picture but i think the girl has no right to beat up her boyfriend in public. Maybe they should report the matter to their village elders. But if the neighbour refused to pay the rent, they should just kill the landlord and forget about the missing car. I'm out

6 Likes

Re: Ladies Are You Cool With Guys Grabbing Your Backside In Public? (Photo) by MrJames007: 10:22pm On Jan 22, 2018
OP, go and ask ur sis. Bestard

1 Like

Re: Ladies Are You Cool With Guys Grabbing Your Backside In Public? (Photo) by BOOMnaija(m): 10:23pm On Jan 22, 2018
This girl wil eventually be used and dumped by d guy and one mumu guy wil later put d harlot in d house as wife.

Wat an unfair world we live in, people undecided

Anyway, i commiserate in advance with d unfortunate niggar that wil eventually put this one in his house as wife, thinking he has found a good thing.
Re: Ladies Are You Cool With Guys Grabbing Your Backside In Public? (Photo) by viktohmarkz(m): 10:23pm On Jan 22, 2018
am just waiting on my wedding because immediately the priest/pastor says "you may kiss the bride" am just gonna look her dad in the eyes and grab her ass. Because I've paid in full

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Are You Cool With Guys Grabbing Your Backside In Public? (Photo) by asawanathegreat(m): 10:23pm On Jan 22, 2018
Highly irresponsible

1 Like

Re: Ladies Are You Cool With Guys Grabbing Your Backside In Public? (Photo) by Jamariwolf4(f): 10:24pm On Jan 22, 2018
PDA is a no no no.
Re: Ladies Are You Cool With Guys Grabbing Your Backside In Public? (Photo) by dfrost: 10:25pm On Jan 22, 2018
Kanye + Trump wannabes. Rubbish.

Undignified. Well what do I know.
Re: Ladies Are You Cool With Guys Grabbing Your Backside In Public? (Photo) by segebase(m): 10:26pm On Jan 22, 2018
iceberg

1 Like

Re: Ladies Are You Cool With Guys Grabbing Your Backside In Public? (Photo) by Topmaike007(m): 10:26pm On Jan 22, 2018
even the gal hide Her face,because she no want another man pikin to run her race
Re: Ladies Are You Cool With Guys Grabbing Your Backside In Public? (Photo) by FemiEddy(m): 10:26pm On Jan 22, 2018
itsik:
If am your man. I might not do it where everyone will see it.
Might like doing it in private or in an enclosed area.
But surely, I will like to grab my girl's or wife's ass nah. Haba. Why them give her the ass if not for my grabbing and sleeping on it.
They can be so soft shocked shocked
Just simply say ukwu is life cheesy
Re: Ladies Are You Cool With Guys Grabbing Your Backside In Public? (Photo) by TITOBIGZ(m): 10:30pm On Jan 22, 2018
shocked

This guy is following Trump's advice 'GRAB EM BY THE P**ssy.
#Omoburuku.
grin
Re: Ladies Are You Cool With Guys Grabbing Your Backside In Public? (Photo) by Olayemie(m): 10:31pm On Jan 22, 2018
that's good ...
Re: Ladies Are You Cool With Guys Grabbing Your Backside In Public? (Photo) by Activeman391(m): 10:32pm On Jan 22, 2018
Very unrefined act.but I guess some ladies don't mind
Re: Ladies Are You Cool With Guys Grabbing Your Backside In Public? (Photo) by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jan 22, 2018
Unless you need dirty slap from me sad
Re: Ladies Are You Cool With Guys Grabbing Your Backside In Public? (Photo) by Nizguy(m): 10:34pm On Jan 22, 2018
Ice Berg Jnr with Juliet Jnr grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies Are You Cool With Guys Grabbing Your Backside In Public? (Photo) by alexmaye(m): 10:36pm On Jan 22, 2018
favourmic:
wat is this one even saying?
Re: Ladies Are You Cool With Guys Grabbing Your Backside In Public? (Photo) by 500NLaccounts(f): 10:36pm On Jan 22, 2018
I will never let a Nigerian man press me like that.
Re: Ladies Are You Cool With Guys Grabbing Your Backside In Public? (Photo) by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jan 22, 2018
its her guy cheesy
why wont she be cool abt it cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies Are You Cool With Guys Grabbing Your Backside In Public? (Photo) by IamIBK: 10:37pm On Jan 22, 2018
haaaa

Re: Ladies Are You Cool With Guys Grabbing Your Backside In Public? (Photo) by Follygunners: 10:38pm On Jan 22, 2018
vanida6:
Not cool

Na ur yansh? Where you wan get dat kind succulent yansh sef? grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"I Have Slept With 2,500 Ladies" - British Fitness Trainer Boasts / Zimbabwean Bride To Be Caught In Car Sex Romp With Taxi Driver (Photo) / Curvy Lady Cleaning Her House In Bra. Twitter Users Cover Her Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.