Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,517 members, 7,836,972 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

Gani Adams Rolling On The Floor During Thanksgiving In Church (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Gani Adams Rolling On The Floor During Thanksgiving In Church (pics) (543 Views)

Groom Kisses His Bride Until They Fall On The Floor During Their Wedding (vid) / Man Rolling On Owerri Mud Water To Propose To A Girl / What Will You Do If Your Pastor Says Something Like This In Church (pics). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gani Adams Rolling On The Floor During Thanksgiving In Church (pics) by Facebok: 10:06am On Jan 23, 2018
Gani Adams Rolling On The Floor During Thanksgiving In Church (Pics).

1 Like

Re: Gani Adams Rolling On The Floor During Thanksgiving In Church (pics) by Gracesofar(m): 10:10am On Jan 23, 2018
I hope the man is prepared going to war........... Congrats to him though I dnt understand the meaning of aare ona or so.
Re: Gani Adams Rolling On The Floor During Thanksgiving In Church (pics) by Nobody: 10:33am On Jan 23, 2018
angry

∆ Rubbish what relationship has darkness and light ∆
Re: Gani Adams Rolling On The Floor During Thanksgiving In Church (pics) by Facebok: 10:56am On Jan 25, 2018

(1) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Reports Me To Her Male Bestie Anytime We Have A Fight / Hunter And Hunted! Slay Queen Narrates Encounter With A Group Of Yoruba Demons / Gay Friendship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.