Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,296 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

Groom Kisses His Bride Until They Fall On The Floor During Their Wedding (vid) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Groom Kisses His Bride Until They Fall On The Floor During Their Wedding (vid) (1455 Views)

Dwarf Ghanaian "Richer Than Dangote" Kisses His Tall Girlfriend / Groomsmen Staring As Groom Kisses His Bride In Adorable Photo / Hilarious: Groom Kisses His Bride Deeply, As Guests Shout (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Groom Kisses His Bride Until They Fall On The Floor During Their Wedding (vid) by officialwdhtv: 11:41am On Dec 10, 2022
Groom kisses his bride until they both fall on the floor during their wedding ceremony in new viral video to the wild cheers and amazement of wedding guests cheesy

Watch Video...

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cl-_67sJoKn/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16MkeukBrHk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Groom Kisses His Bride Until They Fall On The Floor During Their Wedding (vid) by Holla911(m): 11:44am On Dec 10, 2022
Hor-ny couple wink
Re: Groom Kisses His Bride Until They Fall On The Floor During Their Wedding (vid) by Malory: 11:48am On Dec 10, 2022
That man is sex starved.
Re: Groom Kisses His Bride Until They Fall On The Floor During Their Wedding (vid) by slim75d(m): 11:51am On Dec 10, 2022
Kissing in marriage is more important than kissing in wedding.

Some couples the last time they kissed themselves was during their honeymoon since then, they've been operating a kiss less marriage

1 Like

Re: Groom Kisses His Bride Until They Fall On The Floor During Their Wedding (vid) by Suunnn(f): 12:42pm On Dec 10, 2022
officialwdhtv:
Groom kisses his bride until they both fall on the floor during their wedding ceremony in new viral video to the wild cheers and amazement of wedding guests cheesy

Watch Video...

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cl-_67sJoKn/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16MkeukBrHk

Short of words
Re: Groom Kisses His Bride Until They Fall On The Floor During Their Wedding (vid) by Nobody: 2:11pm On Dec 10, 2022
Amazing
Re: Groom Kisses His Bride Until They Fall On The Floor During Their Wedding (vid) by Exmilitant(m): 2:15pm On Dec 10, 2022
If I ever engaged in that thing call wedding, I will warned whatever priest/Imam/pastor presiding to skip the, " you may kiss the bride part."
Re: Groom Kisses His Bride Until They Fall On The Floor During Their Wedding (vid) by Waterlilly: 2:58pm On Dec 10, 2022
konji don almost kill the guy, what will happen when he sees the pussy
Re: Groom Kisses His Bride Until They Fall On The Floor During Their Wedding (vid) by Lalami3232(m): 3:05pm On Dec 10, 2022
I pray say make the love remain like this ooooo. But wetin make the man dey urge for when he must have eaten her severally before today? Wetin Konji dey do sha grin grin cheesy
Oga I wish una happy union and endless peace. Joke aside eeh, make I ask una one question...... Wetin men dey gain from marriage? Nigeria women go want say make we emulate white men but dem forget say white men hardly do wedding.

I don talk am before and I go talk am again, "Oga if no be you disvirgin your wife, go for DNA test oooooo. The pikin get your color no mean say na your pikin"

Re: Groom Kisses His Bride Until They Fall On The Floor During Their Wedding (vid) by Crampyblood(m): 3:10pm On Dec 10, 2022
grin "no sex before marriage" grin
Re: Groom Kisses His Bride Until They Fall On The Floor During Their Wedding (vid) by Nobody: 5:17pm On Dec 10, 2022
Stupidity.
Re: Groom Kisses His Bride Until They Fall On The Floor During Their Wedding (vid) by JOACHINpedro: 5:49pm On Dec 10, 2022
Na wah o.
This one na french pidgin kiss
Re: Groom Kisses His Bride Until They Fall On The Floor During Their Wedding (vid) by officialwdhtv: 8:36pm On Dec 10, 2022
JOACHINpedro:
Na wah o.
This one na french pidgin kiss

cheesy grin
Re: Groom Kisses His Bride Until They Fall On The Floor During Their Wedding (vid) by Oluneutral: 8:39pm On Dec 10, 2022
If they can go to this extent publicly, I wonder what would happen behind closed doors.

Konjified couple..... Lol
Re: Groom Kisses His Bride Until They Fall On The Floor During Their Wedding (vid) by officialwdhtv: 8:02am On Dec 11, 2022
Oluneutral:
If they can go to this extent publicly, I wonder what would happen behind closed doors.

Konjified couple..... Lol

cheesy cheesy
Re: Groom Kisses His Bride Until They Fall On The Floor During Their Wedding (vid) by Savedday: 8:37am On Dec 11, 2022
Mugu, dey fool yourself because of one over used kpekus. Nonsense!

9ja girls are as useless as used tissue paper. All of them

(1) (Reply)

How Safe Is Ibeju Lekki And Ajah For A Foreigner? / My Virgin Wife And DNA Saga Part 2. / Guys Please Beware O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.