Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,479 members, 7,819,744 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

Nigerian Man Sleeps With Mannequin, His 'Sex Doll ' - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Sleeps With Mannequin, His 'Sex Doll ' (79378 Views)

Man Takes His Sex Doll On A Date To The Ikeja Mall In Lagos - Pictures / Man Kisses And Proposes To A Mannequin, His "Sex Doll" (Photos) / Man And His Sex Doll Smoking Marijuana (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Sleeps With Mannequin, His 'Sex Doll ' by 3mjay(m): 2:21pm On Jan 23, 2018
Dz z another level of Madness.
Re: Nigerian Man Sleeps With Mannequin, His 'Sex Doll ' by mamatayour(f): 2:34pm On Jan 23, 2018
This one na ordinary mannequin head wey dem dey take practice gele
Re: Nigerian Man Sleeps With Mannequin, His 'Sex Doll ' by torvickof1312(m): 2:42pm On Jan 23, 2018
Who blind for here, you carry TOY STAN from your shop you de form SEX DOLL. I de look for your sister na she go be my life sex doll. Biko carry that thing back to your shop and mount that clothing for sale jarehhhhhh.
Re: Nigerian Man Sleeps With Mannequin, His 'Sex Doll ' by Mariangeles(f): 3:00pm On Jan 23, 2018
The madness has started...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Sleeps With Mannequin, His 'Sex Doll ' by Orpe7(m): 3:00pm On Jan 23, 2018
Thats a mannequin to hand hair wigs else why is the mouth of the doll sealed.
Atleast e suppose fit give u bjay
Re: Nigerian Man Sleeps With Mannequin, His 'Sex Doll ' by fof1: 3:19pm On Jan 23, 2018
metronaija:
As seen on social media.

http://www.metronaija.ng/photo-nigerian-man-sleeps-sex-doll/

FOOLISHNESS IN HIGH HEAVENS. THIS LICENTIOUS, FILTHY AND UNGODLY BY ALL SCRIPTURAL AND SPIRITUAL SENSE... GOD WILL ALL D MANUFACTURERS, USERS AND MOTIVATORS. ALL ENCOURAGING SEX DOLLS ARE INSANE,NAIVE OF SPIRITUAL IMPLICATIONS AND JUDGEMENTS...
Re: Nigerian Man Sleeps With Mannequin, His 'Sex Doll ' by Smylyn(m): 3:33pm On Jan 23, 2018
Hello
Re: Nigerian Man Sleeps With Mannequin, His 'Sex Doll ' by COOL10(m): 3:52pm On Jan 23, 2018
omocalabar:
Any sex doll issue dey provoke gels...but why?
. It was expected. They've now realised that their importance is gradually dwindling just as they've disregarded our importance for years. They're now beginning to realise that they aren't as special as they make people to believe so they're now impulsive,trying all they can to keep us wallowing in the pits of lies we've been caged in all this time.
Re: Nigerian Man Sleeps With Mannequin, His 'Sex Doll ' by crownbryan(m): 4:20pm On Jan 23, 2018
This is a Mannequin used for fasion in a boutique not a sex doll.

Re: Nigerian Man Sleeps With Mannequin, His 'Sex Doll ' by brookz: 4:55pm On Jan 23, 2018
Kwaaa! His Village people have finally Succeeded.

Re: Nigerian Man Sleeps With Mannequin, His 'Sex Doll ' by ignatiuschinedu(m): 5:00pm On Jan 23, 2018
Madness!!!!!
Re: Nigerian Man Sleeps With Mannequin, His 'Sex Doll ' by IAMCHRISTED(f): 5:01pm On Jan 23, 2018
Is this a sexdoll or what sellers use in displaying their wears. Attention seeking people or should I say bad shild( in Jenifa's tone)
Re: Nigerian Man Sleeps With Mannequin, His 'Sex Doll ' by toprealman: 5:09pm On Jan 23, 2018
Pics of 2 guys and a mannequin.
Re: Nigerian Man Sleeps With Mannequin, His 'Sex Doll ' by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jan 23, 2018
AntiWailer:
Idiot u can't attract fine girls in real life and still can not attract fine doll.
This one weak me, I weak cheesy.
Re: Nigerian Man Sleeps With Mannequin, His 'Sex Doll ' by Chukwuemekankem(f): 6:53pm On Jan 23, 2018
blesskewe:
Sleeping with a corpse
my sister I taya ooo......
Re: Nigerian Man Sleeps With Mannequin, His 'Sex Doll ' by Arian247(m): 7:19pm On Jan 23, 2018
AntiWailer:
Idiot u can't attract fine girls in real life and still can not attract fine doll.

SAVAGE
Re: Nigerian Man Sleeps With Mannequin, His 'Sex Doll ' by gabsuccess(m): 7:36pm On Jan 23, 2018
SON OF THE DEVIL REPENT HELL IS REAL.
Re: Nigerian Man Sleeps With Mannequin, His 'Sex Doll ' by olusolaideal(m): 7:41pm On Jan 23, 2018
Criis:
Mannequin

He probably owns a boutique or knows someone who does and is just seeking attention

you are right, mannequin is different from sex doll
Re: Nigerian Man Sleeps With Mannequin, His 'Sex Doll ' by Nonnys: 3:27pm On Jan 24, 2018
sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Know Us Better (Girls Edition) / A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. / Kolade Babajide: Man Addicted To Sleeping With Married Women Cries Out (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.