Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,506 members, 7,958,533 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 04:31 PM

"My Nigerian Hut Versus My New York Mansion"; Professor Shades Donald Trump.PICS - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "My Nigerian Hut Versus My New York Mansion"; Professor Shades Donald Trump.PICS (84955 Views)

Reno Omokri Shares 1983 Throwback Photo: My Nigerian Accent Opened Doors For Me / Why I Am Renouncing My Nigerian Citizenship - By Aroms Aigbehi / "I Will Renounce My Nigerian Nationality If.... - Aroms Aigbehi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "My Nigerian Hut Versus My New York Mansion"; Professor Shades Donald Trump.PICS by bewla(m): 8:16pm On Jan 23, 2018
Throwback:
Lol!

But I reckon he made his money in the USA to build that large hut in Nigeria, as such the road is not even tarred while the small American house has all the utilities a modern society needs.
except for one thing shit hole
Re: "My Nigerian Hut Versus My New York Mansion"; Professor Shades Donald Trump.PICS by Daejoyoung: 8:18pm On Jan 23, 2018
Awoo88:
The professor seems to be exhibiting ignorance. He can not afford that house in US and if he were to be in Nigeria, he will need to be a VC or chief executive of one the MDAs to be able to afford that house
What part of Nigeria do you live in? there are houses like this in my street in warri, jakpa road and they abound to an extent. Nah you don't have to be a chief executive to own a house like this.

1 Like

Re: "My Nigerian Hut Versus My New York Mansion"; Professor Shades Donald Trump.PICS by Awoo88: 8:19pm On Jan 23, 2018
Daejoyoung:

Where do you get all these figures From? you mean over 80 million Nigerians still live in the village?
They do. Lagos have official population of about 10million. How much of this 10million are in places like festac less alone Island? Most of the crowd u boarding buses to Island reside in ajaa where they still poo outside
Re: "My Nigerian Hut Versus My New York Mansion"; Professor Shades Donald Trump.PICS by xreal: 8:19pm On Jan 23, 2018
Throwback:
Lol!

But I reckon he made his money in the USA to build that large hut in Nigeria, as such the road is not even tarred while the small American house has all the utilities a modern society needs.

You must be a wizard.

How come you said what was in my mind; word-for-word?

You are damn right.
Re: "My Nigerian Hut Versus My New York Mansion"; Professor Shades Donald Trump.PICS by Daejoyoung: 8:20pm On Jan 23, 2018
Awoo88:

They do. Lagos have official population of about 10million. How of this 10million is in place like festac less alone Island? Most of the crowd u boarding buses to Island reside in ajaa where they still poo outside
Lagos has a population of 27 million not 10 million, so you mean more than half of the 27million still poo outside? Really?
Re: "My Nigerian Hut Versus My New York Mansion"; Professor Shades Donald Trump.PICS by Ghostmode2two(m): 8:23pm On Jan 23, 2018
Surrounding of the Nigerian hut is not encouraging. Red bare ground. Trump is high on Cali weed
Re: "My Nigerian Hut Versus My New York Mansion"; Professor Shades Donald Trump.PICS by yhungbrowhne(m): 8:24pm On Jan 23, 2018
you make the money in US but an sorry the Hut u build,will later be a waste when you dont live there and the road that lead to,your hut is not Tiled,compare to the USA Mansion, Wake,up,bro
Re: "My Nigerian Hut Versus My New York Mansion"; Professor Shades Donald Trump.PICS by sexdoll: 8:29pm On Jan 23, 2018
it still doesn't change the fact that a _shithole is a _shithole.
Re: "My Nigerian Hut Versus My New York Mansion"; Professor Shades Donald Trump.PICS by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jan 23, 2018
yhungbrowhne:
you make the money in US but an sorry the Hut u build,will later be a waste when you dont live there and the road that lead to,your hut is not Tiled,compare to the USA Mansion, Wake,up,bro
The Prof. Should have just stepped up with a little sense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "My Nigerian Hut Versus My New York Mansion"; Professor Shades Donald Trump.PICS by cooltola(m): 8:33pm On Jan 23, 2018
Nigeria of 2000s was better than 2018 version of Nigeria, the elites and those in power are the real enemies of progress. The political or those in power want you and I to be beggars for money, beggars for job positions, beggars to even buy food , want our sisters to be prostitutes. If care is not taken , Nigeria will be a nation of beggars If we are stand up and fight, they said the clueless Nigeria Army/ military to handle us. This is problem with Nigeria today, no one want to die, no want to fight. Nnamdi Kanu even though I do not agree with some of his views, still created a respond for the Government. We need more Nnamdi Kanu out there who can fight and challenge the current political class.
Re: "My Nigerian Hut Versus My New York Mansion"; Professor Shades Donald Trump.PICS by nextstep(m): 8:33pm On Jan 23, 2018
What Trump forgot to tell us is that his government takes as tax (income, sales, and property), up to 40% of the income of everyone, including hardworking immigrants. If it wasn't for immigrants like our professor here (and from Europe and other places), the US would not be as successful as it is. And more to the point, how many Americans do you think can save enough money to build a house in a different country, with cash (not mortgage?)
Re: "My Nigerian Hut Versus My New York Mansion"; Professor Shades Donald Trump.PICS by ajedime: 8:34pm On Jan 23, 2018
I don't know why some f**ls re supporting Mr Trump's insult on Nigeria . Even if he got the money he used to build his house from US, he shouldn't keep quiet and swalow the insult.

HATERS OF NIGERIA shocked
Re: "My Nigerian Hut Versus My New York Mansion"; Professor Shades Donald Trump.PICS by hanassholesolo: 8:37pm On Jan 23, 2018
See the generator outside his house. Lol
Re: "My Nigerian Hut Versus My New York Mansion"; Professor Shades Donald Trump.PICS by Daejoyoung: 8:38pm On Jan 23, 2018
ajedime:
I don't know why some f**ls re supporting Mr Trump's insult on Nigeria . Even if he got the money he used to build his house from US, he shouldn't keep quiet and swalow the insult.

HATERS OF NIGERIA shocked
Well you won't blame them, many here on Nairaland can only judge from their point of view based on the rising unemployment and the perceived suffering around.
Re: "My Nigerian Hut Versus My New York Mansion"; Professor Shades Donald Trump.PICS by nazablossom(f): 8:38pm On Jan 23, 2018
Lol, village people no get chill at all.
sarkice:
e dy run 4rm e village pipo

1 Like

Re: "My Nigerian Hut Versus My New York Mansion"; Professor Shades Donald Trump.PICS by Awoo88: 8:49pm On Jan 23, 2018
Daejoyoung:

Lagos has a population of 27 million not 10 million, so you mean more than half of the 27million still poo outside? Really?
More than half actually.
Re: "My Nigerian Hut Versus My New York Mansion"; Professor Shades Donald Trump.PICS by afamaustin(m): 8:57pm On Jan 23, 2018
Throwback:
Lol!

we ar talking about hut not utilities.
Re: "My Nigerian Hut Versus My New York Mansion"; Professor Shades Donald Trump.PICS by Daejoyoung: 8:57pm On Jan 23, 2018
Awoo88:

More than half actually.
ok o
Re: "My Nigerian Hut Versus My New York Mansion"; Professor Shades Donald Trump.PICS by chizaramprudy(f): 8:58pm On Jan 23, 2018
NIGHTMAREOO7:

AND HOW DID U KNO undecided
Common sense should tell you that.
Re: "My Nigerian Hut Versus My New York Mansion"; Professor Shades Donald Trump.PICS by Litmus: 9:16pm On Jan 23, 2018
amarilo:
Come and live in your nigerian hut then.

I'm sure they live in it quite comfortably thank-you-very much. However, like a great many Nigerians, they-re probably jet-setters, the world their oyster, they can travel where they want, including back-and-forth from shitty Nigeria to fatty America-ca.
Re: "My Nigerian Hut Versus My New York Mansion"; Professor Shades Donald Trump.PICS by DerideGull(m): 9:29pm On Jan 23, 2018
Mr. Udeh, the alleged comment of Donald trump about Nigerians and Huts is plain truth. How many of your fellow South University professors in Nigeria can afford such a mansion without embezzling funds? I shall bet my last cent that if you had remained a teacher in Nigeria, you would have been renter.
Re: "My Nigerian Hut Versus My New York Mansion"; Professor Shades Donald Trump.PICS by NIGHTMAREOO7: 9:31pm On Jan 23, 2018
chizaramprudy:

Common sense should tell you that.

Nwaoma idika akpu..
Re: "My Nigerian Hut Versus My New York Mansion"; Professor Shades Donald Trump.PICS by AFONJAPIG(m): 9:38pm On Jan 23, 2018
my yellowbar neighbour will not like diz grin
Re: "My Nigerian Hut Versus My New York Mansion"; Professor Shades Donald Trump.PICS by DerideGull(m): 9:48pm On Jan 23, 2018
Follygunners:

My bro., I totally understand your plight. A mediocre state of mind, ignorance (even the very educated ones) and non-progressive cultural beliefs and norms are what have back-pegged our growth as a people. How do you expect someone like that animal, 'Trump' to regard you as human when you don't even give yourselves any of such regard?

Most Africans, regardless of classroom education, are morally idiotic and mediocrely existed.
Re: "My Nigerian Hut Versus My New York Mansion"; Professor Shades Donald Trump.PICS by sonety2k(m): 9:59pm On Jan 23, 2018
cool
Re: "My Nigerian Hut Versus My New York Mansion"; Professor Shades Donald Trump.PICS by Litmus: 10:09pm On Jan 23, 2018
Since we're all free with words on what the African is or is not and all mostly shades of deviance let me put in a word on the white man. The white man is an immoral creature for he is a liar and full of deceit he is not a liar by choice but by nature constituently knows not the meaning of truth even so far as truth may be had because of its relativity. Consequently what favours him is truth and what displeases him lies.

1 Like

Re: "My Nigerian Hut Versus My New York Mansion"; Professor Shades Donald Trump.PICS by yommen: 10:10pm On Jan 23, 2018
God bless hussle, bro.
Re: "My Nigerian Hut Versus My New York Mansion"; Professor Shades Donald Trump.PICS by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jan 23, 2018
SalamRushdie:
Nigerians just love living in denial..the truth is that over 80 million Nigerians still do not have access to a toilet and still shit polythene bags and throw them into water ways

U mean in Lagos?
Re: "My Nigerian Hut Versus My New York Mansion"; Professor Shades Donald Trump.PICS by InvertedHammer: 10:11pm On Jan 23, 2018
The prof missed the point.

Although we all know say e wan use style showcase his house for village.

Na lizard and rats get that village mansion.

Re: "My Nigerian Hut Versus My New York Mansion"; Professor Shades Donald Trump.PICS by yommen: 10:13pm On Jan 23, 2018
Throwback:
Lol!

While millions of Americans cant even boast of the man's Nigerian hut. God bless his hustle!

1 Like

Re: "My Nigerian Hut Versus My New York Mansion"; Professor Shades Donald Trump.PICS by TheGreatIYANU: 10:16pm On Jan 23, 2018
Throwback:
Lol!

hobermener:
See this mumu!! Average Nigerian man and stupıd show off. Where did earn the income that was used to erect that structure in the US? From his hut country??
And yes his house in Nigeria is still a hut compared to massive structures in the US that were built to aesthetical perfection!! Most Nigerians thinks a good house is all brick, mortar, glass, wood and tiles. No landscaping, no clear cut city plans, no parks and stuff.
Oga keep kwayet, anytime america tire you, feel free to move back to your "fulaniville country". Hypocrites everywhere angry

GOD BLESS YOU SIRS... MAY YOUR DAYS BE LONG!!!

2 Likes

Re: "My Nigerian Hut Versus My New York Mansion"; Professor Shades Donald Trump.PICS by kingpole: 10:29pm On Jan 23, 2018
A VC that hasn't embezzled would struggle to afford that. The Prof doesn't know that he being able to afford a mansion in Nigeria shows he is part of the top 5% while the remainder 95% of the population can only dream of such.
Awoo88:
The professor seems to be exhibiting ignorance. He can not afford that house in US and if he were to be in Nigeria, he will need to be a VC or chief executive of one the MDAs to be able to afford that house

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Election Results For Rivers State Found In The Bush By A Student (Video) / Buhari To Effect Nigerian Governors’ Lockdown Decision Monday - Daily Post / Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.