Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,123 members, 7,953,480 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:00 PM

"My Nigerian Hut Versus My New York Mansion"; Professor Shades Donald Trump.PICS - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "My Nigerian Hut Versus My New York Mansion"; Professor Shades Donald Trump.PICS (84945 Views)

Reno Omokri Shares 1983 Throwback Photo: My Nigerian Accent Opened Doors For Me / Why I Am Renouncing My Nigerian Citizenship - By Aroms Aigbehi / "I Will Renounce My Nigerian Nationality If.... - Aroms Aigbehi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "My Nigerian Hut Versus My New York Mansion"; Professor Shades Donald Trump.PICS by Nonaira1: 10:40pm On Jan 23, 2018
Always those "one Nigeria" igbos that got to make a fool of themselves

I bet you he thinks he somehow cancelled Trump's comment.

Let him answer why he and his family are not in his Nigerian hut? Why are you living in New. York?

The idiot does not even realize if not for the New York mansion and all the things the New york gave him, he wouldn't have been able to build the Nigerian hut.

If he was in the Nigerian hut all the time, he would be just as poverty ridden and living in some shanty apartment considering he's a professor and the Nigeria pays ppl in his profession like shits.

He ended up proving Trump accurate. Nigga can't even read between the line yet he's a "professor". I feel sorry for his students

2 Likes

Re: "My Nigerian Hut Versus My New York Mansion"; Professor Shades Donald Trump.PICS by Litmus: 10:52pm On Jan 23, 2018
Lol, some people seem annoyed by the Nigerian man's mansion because, to them, it's a misrepresentation since to them majority of Nigerians live in huts. If it would help make Trump's case why don't they post images of their own huts? Funnily enough Niaraland has tons of images of forumits Home-Build-Projects in Nigeria and none of those appear too hut-like to me.

1 Like

Re: "My Nigerian Hut Versus My New York Mansion"; Professor Shades Donald Trump.PICS by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jan 23, 2018
CastedDude:
A US based Nigerian man from Egede in Enugu state has reacted to disparaging comments allegedly made by American president, Donald Trump concerning Africans including Nigerians. Donald Trump was reported to have described Nigerians as people living in huts which they would not want to return to whenever they visit America.

President Trump has pushed controversial immigration policies since becoming American president.

Eze Sunny Patrick Udeh, an adjunct Professor at South University in America and an entrepreneur - has reacted to the controversial comments by comparing his Nigerian "Hut" and his New York "Mansion"...

Below is what he shared on Facebook;

Ignorance begets bias, bigotry n prejudice. President Trump is so right about Nigerians n their HUTS. Here we are missing our shabby Nigerian HUT vs. our New York-American MANSION. More on HUTS and MANSIONS!

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/01/professor-shades-donald-trump-compares-nigerian-hut-vs-new-york-mansion-photos.html

Oga come back n live in Nigeria fess.
Re: "My Nigerian Hut Versus My New York Mansion"; Professor Shades Donald Trump.PICS by SalamRushdie: 11:11pm On Jan 23, 2018
Naughtysite:

U mean in Lagos?

Yes even in Lagos
Re: "My Nigerian Hut Versus My New York Mansion"; Professor Shades Donald Trump.PICS by dasparrow: 11:43pm On Jan 23, 2018
Efewestern:

abeg leave foolish blacks, yesterday you just need to see how they were all quoting me because I stood my ground never to be insulted by a bigot.

If someone insults you in a very disrespectful way you tell him to his face to fuvk off, not celebrating, I was just disappointed at the way 80% of Nigerians reason.

No doubt the country is not growing, BUT I will never accept such degrading words from a bigot.

Well said!
Re: "My Nigerian Hut Versus My New York Mansion"; Professor Shades Donald Trump.PICS by Daejoyoung: 12:01am On Jan 24, 2018
Naughtysite:

U mean in Lagos?
lol abeg help me ask am o, all the Nigerians l know and l've ever known have access to toilet, sometimes l wonder which particular Nigeria these people live in.

1 Like

Re: "My Nigerian Hut Versus My New York Mansion"; Professor Shades Donald Trump.PICS by Daejoyoung: 12:09am On Jan 24, 2018
Litmus:
Lol, some people seem annoyed by the Nigerian man's mansion because, to them, it's a misrepresentation since to them majority of Nigerians live in huts. If it would help make Trump's case why don't they post images of their own huts? Funnily enough Niaraland has tons of images of forumits Home-Build-Projects in Nigeria and none of those appear too hut-like to me.
lol, the way they talk is quite amusing to me, one even said only 5% of Nigerians can afford the man's building in the village, while the other 95% of Nigerians are so poor and can't afford such a house. While l realise a majority of the Nigerian population are poor, still this is just Beer parlour talk to me. lf l was an outsider who haven't lived in Nigeria, visiting Nairaland alone would make me think there are no houses in Nigeria, 95% of the population have no toilets or live in huts.

3 Likes

Re: "My Nigerian Hut Versus My New York Mansion"; Professor Shades Donald Trump.PICS by PDJT: 12:50am On Jan 24, 2018
@OP, did the “one Nigeria” Igbo man drop his Nigerian hut address and the date he will be coming in with his family? undecided
Re: "My Nigerian Hut Versus My New York Mansion"; Professor Shades Donald Trump.PICS by k199192: 2:11am On Jan 24, 2018
If not for the USA would he have been able to build the "hut"? Ignorance calling another ignorant. Oga NG is a sh.it hole. If you like accept if you like curse me. In that his "hut" shey will there be light? Is it not generator he will be using every day. Because looking at the surrounding of that place there might just be no rural electrification. But in his "USA mansion" he will be enjoying steady light. Some Nigerians are just so annoying. Say the truth let devil shame. Morocco is bidding for world cup and we are still debating this nonsense. Can Nigeria host nationso cup? angry

Modified..
See the generator there sef.. I did not even see it before I typed my own. Better go back to your "new York mansion" before awon boys will come and kidnap you. tongue
Re: "My Nigerian Hut Versus My New York Mansion"; Professor Shades Donald Trump.PICS by DeRuggedProf: 2:32am On Jan 24, 2018
Evablizin:
shocked

Nice Nigerian hut but i still prefer to live in New York mansion until real and positive change comes.gringrin

Cute family though. These children don't know what is recession or APC change.
k

Lol....

1 Like

Re: "My Nigerian Hut Versus My New York Mansion"; Professor Shades Donald Trump.PICS by Nobody: 3:38am On Jan 24, 2018
Mariangeles:
Most Western people think the same thing about Africa...their media just decided to make Trump the scapegoat by throwing him under the bus because they don't like him
We still have a few smart people
Re: "My Nigerian Hut Versus My New York Mansion"; Professor Shades Donald Trump.PICS by Awoo88: 6:04am On Jan 24, 2018
kingpole:
A VC that hasn't embezzled would struggle to afford that. The Prof doesn't know that he being able to afford a mansion in Nigeria shows he is part of the top 5% while the remainder 95% of the population can only dream of such.
And what VC will not embezzle? The system is such that it is impossible not to steal. Very impossible
Re: "My Nigerian Hut Versus My New York Mansion"; Professor Shades Donald Trump.PICS by Emmerich09(m): 6:58am On Jan 24, 2018
Throwback:
Lol!

But I reckon he made his money in the USA to build that large hut in Nigeria, as such the road is not even tarred while the small American house has all the utilities a modern society needs.
but my guy there is nothing like when you have your own oooo, anything can happen tomorrow in America but the man has secured his space here in naija... Your own na your own oooo....
Re: "My Nigerian Hut Versus My New York Mansion"; Professor Shades Donald Trump.PICS by olisaemeka1(m): 7:38am On Jan 24, 2018
Throwback:
Lol!

But I reckon he made his money in the USA to build that large hut in Nigeria, as such the road is not even tarred while the small American house has all the utilities a modern society needs.
do you tar the ''road ''in your gated compound
Re: "My Nigerian Hut Versus My New York Mansion"; Professor Shades Donald Trump.PICS by Pain(m): 7:59am On Jan 24, 2018
Im Surprised that with All his "Education" this Dr is still unable to decipher the meaning of "Quality of Life"
Re: "My Nigerian Hut Versus My New York Mansion"; Professor Shades Donald Trump.PICS by MPSA(m): 8:18am On Jan 24, 2018
More work is needed in that house , only a Beautiful structure standing on open ground, no pave. no tree , or grass around the house, only a standing building cry . Posting the house like that on media proves Donald shit hole correct.
Re: "My Nigerian Hut Versus My New York Mansion"; Professor Shades Donald Trump.PICS by jerusalem101: 8:30am On Jan 24, 2018
So if the Nigerian hut is better than American mansion why are you still there? Please accept the reality and shut up.
Does your American House possesses the kind of burglary the Nigerian house has?
You will never appreciate Trump until killer herdsmen attack your community and turn that mansion of yours to a cattle colony.
Re: "My Nigerian Hut Versus My New York Mansion"; Professor Shades Donald Trump.PICS by Nobody: 8:43am On Jan 24, 2018
CastedDude:
A US based Nigerian man from Egede in Enugu state has reacted to disparaging comments allegedly made by American president, Donald Trump concerning Africans including Nigerians. Donald Trump was reported to have described Nigerians as people living in huts which they would not want to return to whenever they visit America.

President Trump has pushed controversial immigration policies since becoming American president.

Eze Sunny Patrick Udeh, an adjunct Professor at South University in America and an entrepreneur - has reacted to the controversial comments by comparing his Nigerian "Hut" and his New York "Mansion"...

Below is what he shared on Facebook;

Ignorance begets bias, bigotry n prejudice. President Trump is so right about Nigerians n their HUTS. Here we are missing our shabby Nigerian HUT vs. our New York-American MANSION. More on HUTS and MANSIONS!

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/01/professor-shades-donald-trump-compares-nigerian-hut-vs-new-york-mansion-photos.html

Shitty Self-Love from a Shitholenarian..

Trump owes this....

You made your money from Trump's country..

I bet if you were a Professor back here in this SHITHOLE.

You won't be able to put up this type of structure after several donkey years except you are maybe involved in one form of corruption.

Let's be realistic. The country is a mess. Let's quit this false Nationalistic Consolations. We all need to hold our Leaders accountable. The worst thing a man does is lie to himself. Trump is right. It is terrible here. Let's quit the pretense that nothing is wrong with our country.

He only succeeded in getting young guys here that would see this to intensify their dream chase in making sure they leave this SHITHOLE country and go make some foreign currency they too would use in building their own AFRICAN HUTs too...

1 Like

Re: "My Nigerian Hut Versus My New York Mansion"; Professor Shades Donald Trump.PICS by MPSA(m): 8:48am On Jan 24, 2018
Beside the bad view of this house, Mr 'POO HOLE DONALD' Must learn to shut his mouth
Re: "My Nigerian Hut Versus My New York Mansion"; Professor Shades Donald Trump.PICS by Rockyrascal(m): 9:42am On Jan 24, 2018
hobermener:
See this mumu!! Average Nigerian man and stupıd show off. [b]where did earn the income that was used to erect that structure in the US? From his hut country??
And yes his house in Nigeria is still a hut compared to massive structures in the US that were built to aesthetical perfection!! Most Nigerians thinks a good house is all brick, mortar, glass, wood and tiles. No landscaping, no clear cut city plans, no parks and stuff.
Oga keep kwayet, anytime america tire you, feel free to move back to your "fulaniville country". Hypocrites everywhere angry

[/b]
hope you know that he offered his knowledge in return for the pay?
Re: "My Nigerian Hut Versus My New York Mansion"; Professor Shades Donald Trump.PICS by Kobicove(m): 11:12am On Jan 24, 2018
emeijeh:
Be showing off.....kindnappers have not gotten white collar jobs

undecided
Re: "My Nigerian Hut Versus My New York Mansion"; Professor Shades Donald Trump.PICS by Cityguy: 10:35pm On Jan 24, 2018
hobermener:
See this mumu!! Average Nigerian man and stupıd show off. Where did earn the income that was used to erect that structure in the US? From his hut country??
And yes his house in Nigeria is still a hut compared to massive structures in the US that were built to aesthetical perfection!! Most Nigerians thinks a good house is all brick, mortar, glass, wood and tiles. No landscaping, no clear cut city plans, no parks and stuff.
Oga keep kwayet, anytime america tire you, feel free to move back to your "fulaniville country". Hypocrites everywhere angry

Do you mind him? Why do they complain when the guy asked them to go back to their home countries? Some people sha.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari To Effect Nigerian Governors’ Lockdown Decision Monday - Daily Post / Halima Buhari Called To Bar With No Hijab (Photos) / Lady Goes To Verify Price of Peter Obi Pair Of Shoes In London Mall(vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.