Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,996 members, 7,828,518 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

Buhari, Tinubu, Akande, Other APC Chieftains In Closed Door Meeting - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, Tinubu, Akande, Other APC Chieftains In Closed Door Meeting (46624 Views)

Afenifere: ‘Blame Tinubu, Akande, Fayemi If South West Loses 2023 Presidency’ / Tinubu, Akande, Yerima, Governors Attend APC National Caucus Meeting / Oshiomhole Mocks Dino Melaye, Saraki And Other APC Decampees (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Akande, Other APC Chieftains In Closed Door Meeting by Realdeals(m): 5:32pm On Jan 23, 2018
Buhari was unneccesarily stubborn, now that the backlash is flying left, right and centre he became rattled. What kills it all was his family members condemning him.
Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Akande, Other APC Chieftains In Closed Door Meeting by Ekasco1(m): 5:35pm On Jan 23, 2018
Late consult my oracle to know the outcome

Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Akande, Other APC Chieftains In Closed Door Meeting by sweetkev(m): 5:37pm On Jan 23, 2018
aolawale025:
Buhari never had it in him. Like the country was under a spell if not the events of 1984 were enough lessons not to vote him
So you just realized that Nigeria is under a spell?
Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Akande, Other APC Chieftains In Closed Door Meeting by waveman2: 5:38pm On Jan 23, 2018
I, m telling u.i heard a report dat 74 million people already register and are waiting to collect pvc. And more people are still registering. That is y there is so much panicking.

seyigiggle:
i have never seen people canvass for voters registration like now.
Buhari may go!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Akande, Other APC Chieftains In Closed Door Meeting by Bizibi(m): 5:38pm On Jan 23, 2018
Buhari is putting his trust in tinubu's weight,ehhh,tinubu will not risk his political career on an unsellable product.
That man will negotiate with any opposition party to keep Lagos that is if the wind doesn't blow to the right direction.... .
Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Akande, Other APC Chieftains In Closed Door Meeting by kokomilala(m): 5:40pm On Jan 23, 2018
@osinbanjoisaliar, what were they doing when Obasanjo spent 8 yrs in office? And were they in coma when Obj helped GEJ to power? What's the fuzz about Fulani much-vaunted hegemony? There's nothing special about them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Akande, Other APC Chieftains In Closed Door Meeting by LordAdam16: 5:40pm On Jan 23, 2018
Awoo88:

If you think is that easy then you are more than a zombified fellow

Watch and learn kid. Watch and learn.

Go dust your PVC, stand in the sun for hours, and vote out Buhari okay. I'd sit at home watching the results on TV.

You f*ckers just took us back to OBJ's era of do-or-die elections with your ITK. Now watch how the same person who doesn't obey court orders, doesn't care about federal principle, kills innocent protesters, and treats his murderous tribesmen with kid gloves humble your overpampered ass*s.

I thought in 2015, you guys said you wanted a strong-man. That only he can solve our problems. Yea, he's about to solve this nuisance in a strong, hard way.

*rubbing hands in glee*

-Lord

3 Likes

Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Akande, Other APC Chieftains In Closed Door Meeting by FakoMaybach1: 5:41pm On Jan 23, 2018
Buhari is alone and he has no allies, Tinubu go soon shank am just watch.

Buhari will be disgraced out of Aso rock, Obasanjo's letter is like Aslan's roar...all the trees will begin to wake up now. I am so happy, for my country will be saved from this nepotistic tyrant from the house of buhari, last of his name

Arise o compatriots,
Nigeria's call obey
To serve our fatherland
With love and strength and faith
The labor of our heroes past
dont let Buhari make it vain
To kick Buhari out with all our heart and might
and bind our nation with freedom, peace, prosperity and most importantly Unity

composed by yours truly

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Akande, Other APC Chieftains In Closed Door Meeting by Annie939(f): 5:42pm On Jan 23, 2018
evil doers
Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Akande, Other APC Chieftains In Closed Door Meeting by Daddybright1986(m): 5:43pm On Jan 23, 2018
Please if you are a stammerer, I take
God name beg you. don't tell any
Nigerian woman that her Toe is big.

Meanwhile 2019 buhari back to Daura

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Akande, Other APC Chieftains In Closed Door Meeting by samsono30: 5:49pm On Jan 23, 2018
osinbanjoisaliar:
If Buhari does not deal with Obasanjo, then he is a coward and a phool. No Fulani has ever taken nonsense from an afonja. And so buhari better prove his mettle. El rufai and co should not forget this insult

You are a stupid cow. Buhari must go. Who the hell are Fulanis? Those coward cow, who crawl in the night to kill, if the have balls let them come out day time and fight face to face with any of their rival. People are the ones making them feel as if we are scared of Fulani, nobody is scared of Fulani? to hell with all the generations of fulanis and you that posted this rubbish.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Akande, Other APC Chieftains In Closed Door Meeting by millhouse: 5:49pm On Jan 23, 2018
Wickedness is in levels. This president's own pass!!. the same man that is deaf to the murder of innocent children and women, can act this fast just because his political ambition is at stake. I thought he said he likes taking his time to reflect. Why call an urgent meeting just few hours after OBJ released his statement. This is the height of evil. I warn southern Nigeria again, If Buhari is reelected this country the region is finished. This man has no atom of human sympathy at all!!!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Akande, Other APC Chieftains In Closed Door Meeting by walex2(m): 5:50pm On Jan 23, 2018
osinbanjoisaliar:
If Buhari does not deal with Obasanjo, then he is a coward and a phool. No Fulani has ever taken nonsense from an afonja. And so buhari better prove his mettle. El rufai and co should not forget this insult

And you think you have just made a point? Leaders of tomorrow, am shaking my head
Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Akande, Other APC Chieftains In Closed Door Meeting by Markfemi: 5:51pm On Jan 23, 2018
samsono30:

You are a stupid cow. Buhari must go. Who the hell are Fulanis? Those coward cow, who crawl in the night to kill, if the have balls let them come out day time and fight face to face with any of their rival. People are the ones making them feel as if we are scared of Fulani, nobody is scared of Fulani? to hell with all the generations of fulanis and you that posted this rubbish.

Igbo people fear and respect Fulani

4 Likes

Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Akande, Other APC Chieftains In Closed Door Meeting by Awoo88: 5:54pm On Jan 23, 2018
LordAdam16:

Watch and learn kid. Watch and learn.

Go dust your PVC, stand in the sun for hours, and vote out Buhari okay. I'd sit at home watching the results on TV.

You f*ckers just took us back to OBJ's era of do-or-die elections with your ITK. Now watch how the same person who doesn't obey court orders, doesn't care about federal principle, kills innocent protesters, and treats his murderous tribesmen with kid gloves humble your overpampered ass*s.

I thought in 2015, you guys said you wanted a strong-man. That only he can solve our problems. Yea, he's about to solve this nuisance in a strong, hard way.

*rubbing hands in glee*

-Lord
Why are you being presumptuous Do I sounds like a zombified fellow like your guy sarrki and Co Buhari will be voted out. Watch TV all you want but he is going

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Akande, Other APC Chieftains In Closed Door Meeting by Mrkumareze(m): 5:55pm On Jan 23, 2018
sarrki:
The truth is pmb made mistake by allowing the cabal to take over his government

We are not all happy

Serious

Its somehow still amendable

The Same thing that happened to Jonathan. The earlier we understand the need for constitutional Amendment the better for us
Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Akande, Other APC Chieftains In Closed Door Meeting by victorazy(m): 5:55pm On Jan 23, 2018
sarrki:

We are not all happy

Serious

He has nothing to offer but just payback
Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Akande, Other APC Chieftains In Closed Door Meeting by ikeyman00(m): 5:56pm On Jan 23, 2018
sarrki(m): 4:46pm

We are not all happy

Serious

(Quote) (Report) 27 Likes (Like) 3 Shares (Share

i truly do not know what to make from your statement or shall i say what to tell you

However you are one reason this your kwontry will never grow

and it is very paramount you understand that

A lot of people like you start to complain only when brainless in aso rock family start to speak out

Like i said it is a difficult one; i really do not know what to tell you

By the way GEn Buhari nl user say something biko

mad republic!
Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Akande, Other APC Chieftains In Closed Door Meeting by teepain: 5:56pm On Jan 23, 2018
hucienda:
Obviously to discuss how to handle the aftermath of Obasanjo's bombshell.

Best way to handle it is for Buhari not to run. This system needs an overhaul.

In 2011, GEJ enjoyed tremendous goodwill but frittered it away. The cycle is repeating itself with PMB having enjoyed and frittered away a similar goodwill.

Nigerians should vote him out come 2019 to assert our power to hire and fire.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Akande, Other APC Chieftains In Closed Door Meeting by maasoap(m): 5:57pm On Jan 23, 2018
osinbanjoisaliar:

By the time you will see obasanjo in jail, you will know that afonja no get liver
The bravest and most courageous tribe in Nigeria is Yoruba.
We stopped the Biafran war.
Soyinka was imprisoned for the Biafra struggle.
We alone sacrificed for the coming back of democracy you're enjoying today.
Do you know the statistics of Yoruba men and women killed by Abacha just because of June 12 because they wouldn't let go.
You remember that when your tribe were cowardly unable to fight for Jonathan’s right during Yaradua sickness, it was Yoruba man, Tunde Bakare that took the battle to ASO Rock.
Do I need to remind you that Yorubas fought internal wars more than any other tribe in Nigeria? To go to war, you've got to get liver.
May thunder scatter your brain.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Akande, Other APC Chieftains In Closed Door Meeting by Lanceslot(m): 5:58pm On Jan 23, 2018
Rogues.
Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Akande, Other APC Chieftains In Closed Door Meeting by Seyitosino(m): 5:59pm On Jan 23, 2018
Wawaman:
baba disappointed me
You are so on point, even me.
Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Akande, Other APC Chieftains In Closed Door Meeting by ikeyman00(m): 5:59pm On Jan 23, 2018
everyday they keep hiding behind cabal

cabal na ghost; no bi human being

abeg una enjoy una Buhari

nothing to do with cabal

na Buhari give order to cabals

buhari is compromised! he is a thief and he knows the limit he can go

there is nothing to do with cabal; the man is just unfit

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Akande, Other APC Chieftains In Closed Door Meeting by magzey: 6:07pm On Jan 23, 2018
dukie25:
Buhari have been rattled by Obasanjo's letter.
Tinubu might be there to demand more appointment for his cronies or else.
Anyway let's hope they're able to advise him to draft a resignation letter.
A statement not a letter grin grin Obasanjo Boyz must have been nag down by PMB grin grin
Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Akande, Other APC Chieftains In Closed Door Meeting by sparkwil(m): 6:07pm On Jan 23, 2018
osinbanjoisaliar:

Are you mad?

No offense... its a question
Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Akande, Other APC Chieftains In Closed Door Meeting by Enufo: 6:08pm On Jan 23, 2018
Why did they close? are they afraid of beating or what? grin grin grin
Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Akande, Other APC Chieftains In Closed Door Meeting by Bimpe29: 6:09pm On Jan 23, 2018
Baba has tried all his best. He should just dismount the horse come 2019. He represents a disappointment to everyone that has connection with Nigeria.
Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Akande, Other APC Chieftains In Closed Door Meeting by fakati(m): 6:14pm On Jan 23, 2018
osinbanjoisaliar:

He will fall for it. Buhari does not need tinubu. He just wants to fulfil full righteousness. What will Tinubu bring to the table: A mere 500,000 votes.
stupid reason
Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Akande, Other APC Chieftains In Closed Door Meeting by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jan 23, 2018
LordAdam16:

Handle?

Buhari saw it coming in 2015.

Do you actually think Buhari trusted the SW at any point? He never did. Buhari never trusted any of them, from Tinubu to Saraki.

He's only calling Tinubu and Akande to give them the opportunity to say what's on their mind. If they play hanky-panky, they'd have themselves to blame. This man isn't joking around, if Tinubu do anyhow, Kuje straight. Abeg no dey the matter.

Bad as e bad, e go give Tinubu another promise, then if he wins, he'd break the promise again, and this time dispose him for good.

-Lord
So you read Buhari's mind oh?

He will just promise and disappoint them again, you say.

hehehe, You must think they are stupid.

What is going on here is politics. Buhari is in tough place. He is loosing support everyday in the north central because of the Fulani's carnage. Did he also see that coming?

Southwest is also about to go the same way, because of his administration's poor economic performance. I guess he also saw the poor economic performance coming?
Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Akande, Other APC Chieftains In Closed Door Meeting by konoplyanka: 6:20pm On Jan 23, 2018
greiboy:
So you read Buhari's mind oh?

He will just promise and disappoint them again, you say.

hehehe, You must think they are stupid.

What is going on here is politics. Buhari is in tough place. He is loosing support everyday in the north central because of the Fulani's carnage. Did he also see that coming?

Southwest is also about to go the same way, because of his administration's poor economic performance. I guess he also saw the poor economic performance coming?

That lordadam is the most foolish tribalist on this forum.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Akande, Other APC Chieftains In Closed Door Meeting by melejo(m): 6:23pm On Jan 23, 2018
sarrki:

We are not all happy

Serious

Robot so you're not happy too? I thought bubu is the best thing that happened to Nigeria. Stop deceiving yourself, cabal or no cabal a mab that can't pass common entrance cannot perform even if he is a word councillor. He is only there because of a faulty system. Btw when last did you hear him speak. Even January first speech was recorded. That man is too dull together with his nepotistic and clanish stature

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Hon Uche Okonkwo Receives Body Of His Father Via A Private Jet In Asaba (Video) / I Phoned Buhari 3 Times, But He Shunned My Calls – Fayose / Osun Governorship Election Rerun Holds In These Polling Units

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.