Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,912 members, 7,828,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

Buhari, Tinubu, Akande, Other APC Chieftains In Closed Door Meeting - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, Tinubu, Akande, Other APC Chieftains In Closed Door Meeting (46621 Views)

Afenifere: ‘Blame Tinubu, Akande, Fayemi If South West Loses 2023 Presidency’ / Tinubu, Akande, Yerima, Governors Attend APC National Caucus Meeting / Oshiomhole Mocks Dino Melaye, Saraki And Other APC Decampees (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Akande, Other APC Chieftains In Closed Door Meeting by Fawklicant: 10:29pm On Jan 23, 2018
LordAdam16:

LOL!

These are the names.

Same Soyinka that went to meet Abacha not to execute Vasta, and Abacha carried it out anyway. Or is it Tunde Bakare the failed one using the pulpit to forward his ambitions.

Both names are not heavyweights. They are what we call "anywhere belle face public figures."

They were not part of the politicking that scuttled OBJ's 3rd term bid. The North and the SE was front and center. If OBJ had his way, the most Soyinka and Bakare would have done was be part of protests. Protests didn't help MKO, it would have done nothing.

We're talking about Atiku, the Sultan, Nnamani, Emir of Kano, and you're listing Soyinka and Bakare. Goes to show how low your IQ is!

-Lord

Someone mentioned Soyinka and tunde Bakare as those that scuttled OBJ's third term agenda and you are still responding to him? -Lord have mercy! grin
Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Akande, Other APC Chieftains In Closed Door Meeting by enonche85(m): 10:31pm On Jan 23, 2018
Wawaman:
baba disappointed me

I guess u were one of his strong supporters abi?

Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Akande, Other APC Chieftains In Closed Door Meeting by Charly68: 10:31pm On Jan 23, 2018
I hope the twos told him the simple truth about the pulse of the people,obj has come out of his closeth to speak his mind,it is left for them to take it or leave it...The president has really disappointed many of us with progressive mindsets...His kitchen cabinet are wicked and very insensitive to pulse of the public ..imagine what goes on in the mind of those who trecked several kilometers celebrating his victory in 2015 ,I only hope herdsmen have not killed many of them .
Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Akande, Other APC Chieftains In Closed Door Meeting by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jan 23, 2018
Once BAT too rejects PMB's 2nd term bid - case closed.

He is most likely to, especially as OBJ did before him.

The SW, SS and SE and the NC will not vote for APC if he contests again.
Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Akande, Other APC Chieftains In Closed Door Meeting by davidodiba(m): 10:35pm On Jan 23, 2018
osinbanjoisaliar:

There is no Cabal. This is a 100% Buhari government. He is completely in charge.

Who be diswan? Oga park well? You no know say sarrki.. don they reason well well?
Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Akande, Other APC Chieftains In Closed Door Meeting by godwinonyilog: 10:51pm On Jan 23, 2018
osinbanjoisaliar:

By the time you will see obasanjo in jail, you will know that afonja no get liver
Na you go put am for jail or who?
Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Akande, Other APC Chieftains In Closed Door Meeting by Reminez(m): 10:57pm On Jan 23, 2018
konoplyanka:

The lordadam guy is a pained osu pig cum loser. He's just sad that their feeding bottle was removed in 2015. They will continue to watch while we chart the course of this country. At the end they will be the greatest losers.

Somebody still grieving over election that is almost 3 years.

The funny thing is they are now queueing behind buhari their vomit.
God bless you brother..
I have no kind words for such people.
Nah back yansh dey..nah our back em go remain lagbara edumare
Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Akande, Other APC Chieftains In Closed Door Meeting by okenwa1ofEbonyi(m): 11:07pm On Jan 23, 2018
MR PRESIDENT IS WEAK AND OUTDATED. HE CAN'T GET GOOD ADVISE FROM THIS MEN. JUST FOLLOW BABA OBJ ADVISE.
Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Akande, Other APC Chieftains In Closed Door Meeting by okenwa1ofEbonyi(m): 11:10pm On Jan 23, 2018
[quote author=okenwa1ofEbonyi post=64460546]MR PRESIDENT IS WEAK AND OUTDATED. HE CAN'T GET GOOD ADVISE FROM THIS MEN. JUST FOLLOW BABA OBJ ADVISE.6 [quote] BABA I DEY HAIL O
Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Akande, Other APC Chieftains In Closed Door Meeting by unbitchable(m): 11:20pm On Jan 23, 2018
LordAdam16:

Handle?

Buhari saw it coming in 2015.

Do you actually think Buhari trusted the SW at any point? He never did. Buhari never trusted any of them, from Tinubu to Saraki.

He's only calling Tinubu and Akande to give them the opportunity to say what's on their mind. If they play hanky-panky, they'd have themselves to blame. This man isn't joking around, if Tinubu do anyhow, Kuje straight. Abeg no dey the matter.

Bad as e bad, e go give Tinubu another promise, then if he wins, he'd break the promise again, and this time dispose him for good.

-Lord
This is hogwash.
Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Akande, Other APC Chieftains In Closed Door Meeting by 3kay945(m): 11:48pm On Jan 23, 2018
sarrki:
The truth is pmb made mistake by allowing the cabal to take over his government

We are not all happy

Serious

Its somehow still amendable

The man too isn't intelligent jare...
Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Akande, Other APC Chieftains In Closed Door Meeting by Adebowale89(m): 12:34am On Jan 24, 2018
osinbanjoisaliar:
If Buhari does not deal with Obasanjo, then he is a coward and a phool. No Fulani has ever taken nonsense from an afonja. And so buhari better prove his mettle. El rufai and co should not forget this insult

do they take from your tribe. what they use a whole major general to rehearse still linger memory, even the no erection in Anambra we won't forget so soon

did you just like being stupid or is it your natural phenomenon?

@ the topic, tinubu has been sidelined in national politics, so if he summit himself for another humiliation, na his cup of tea because 2019 election is about the masses not one yeye regional leaders
Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Akande, Other APC Chieftains In Closed Door Meeting by seniwellsFX: 1:24am On Jan 24, 2018
Reminez:

Flat.. headed osu from the red mudded, gully ravaged , land locked enclave of the rising criminals cum flesh eaters.
Loser!!!
chai. Guy I dey feel for u seriously. See as lordadams dey play with ur brain and the entire emotional configuration that makes u a human. You are seriously hooked onto his leach. Anywhere him drag u go with subtle but intellectually inviting reply,u go follow with childish tantrums. I pity for you. Oya go reply am again. @lordadams. U tight abeg. See as only you dey handle them all with epic response. I hail.
Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Akande, Other APC Chieftains In Closed Door Meeting by Reminez(m): 7:08am On Jan 24, 2018
seniwellsFX:
chai. Guy I dey feel for u seriously. See as lordadams dey play with ur brain and the entire emotional configuration that makes u a human. You are seriously hooked onto his leach. Anywhere him drag u go with subtle but intellectually inviting reply,u go follow with childish tantrums. I pity for you. Oya go reply am again. @lordadams. U tight abeg. See as only you dey handle them all with epic response. I hail.
Another flat..headed loser.. grin tongue
Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Akande, Other APC Chieftains In Closed Door Meeting by jollymizzle(m): 7:42am On Jan 24, 2018
LordAdam16:

If Buhari cared about his support in the NC, he'd stop the carnage. He hasn't and doesn't want to. That says it all.

Buhari knows the SW will always be divided. Plus or minus Tinubu, the Yoruba muslims would vote for him. The SW PDP would vote for the opposition. Which votes are left for the Coalition of Nigeria that OBJ is championing?

And maybe you're not understanding this, Buhari doesn't care about free and fair elections. And he has set the machinery in place to stop it from happening.

An Aare is crowned, barely two months later the most politically relevant SW politician alive sends him a damning letter, if you think Buhari is relating with Tinubu as a friend, you're sorely mistaking. And if you think Buhari is going to take this sh*t lying down, you haven't been paying attention.

Only you guys have been making moves, he is yet to make his move.

-Lord
this is Nigeria, you have to wake up. even Gej himself is virtually untouchable,and besides you taking this 'ordinary' letter the wrong way. or is it a crime to advice the president of nigeria? well I'm sorry but this is just the beginning of the end for buhari. more will still come and there's simply nothing anyone even buhari can do about it. the people gave him power and the people are going to take it away from him.
Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Akande, Other APC Chieftains In Closed Door Meeting by RillJ(m): 9:23am On Jan 24, 2018
Really?
At what point did the cabal take over?
Who was in charge before the 'take over'?

My dear, what you've have seen since 2015 is Buhari as he really is.

Thank you.

sarrki:

We are not all happy

Serious

Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Akande, Other APC Chieftains In Closed Door Meeting by Franklyspeakin: 12:58pm On Jan 24, 2018
sarrki:

We are not all happy

Serious

come and see oooo sarrki's eyes has been opened.....Finally ....its a Miracle!!!!!!!
it is not amendable ooo, he has seriously divided Nigeria along ethnic ties. A hausa police man would proudly tell you that if u report him nothing will happen because na his people dey ontop (his name was Mohammed Musa), imagine all the killings by herdsmen and Bubu was quiet. he should have been openly critical then, see fuel price, we are gradually getting used to buying at 200/litre, the one i am yet to understand is this subsidy ish, i tot it was removed before, when the fuel price was raised from 87 to 145. Almost two times the price. Now we are hearing we are still paying subsidy. And the sad part is that bubu is the minister of petroleum resources, he put himself there yet he wont come and give us answers. leaving kachukwu to be looking very confused and collecting insult up and down. it is even good for kachukwu... we need a new movement trully cos we are tired of double standards. Bubu must go!!!!! Anything but Bubu!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Akande, Other APC Chieftains In Closed Door Meeting by olatuns2016: 9:35pm On Jan 26, 2018
herraph:

Just watch and see how the tide goes.

Am watching but also praying..stop criticizin wat u dont understand
Just this month primate ayodele asked the Tinubus to pray against death...yesteday they lost deji...

Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Akande, Other APC Chieftains In Closed Door Meeting by rummmy: 4:30am On Apr 02, 2018
So we finally messed up this man government...I cant wait to see him be disgraced from office,mess him up in Hague and finally send him to jail then I will be a happy man..he killed my brothers and wants amnesty for his killer kinsmen..stupid man.
Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Akande, Other APC Chieftains In Closed Door Meeting by Yahayaeze(m): 6:03am On Apr 02, 2018
dats d best thing d can giv us dis new mnth (closed door meeting) am jst wndaring wht fckng gng wrng dis time

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Misau: IG Of Police N10Billion Monthly Bribe Allegation Debated On Channels TV / Boko Haram Blocks Yobe Highway, Battles Soldiers In Adamawa / Governor Umahi Decongesting Traffic Jam Along Enugu/Abakaliki Boundary (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.