Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,139 members, 7,829,073 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Buhari, Tinubu, Akande, Other APC Chieftains In Closed Door Meeting - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, Tinubu, Akande, Other APC Chieftains In Closed Door Meeting (46626 Views)

Afenifere: ‘Blame Tinubu, Akande, Fayemi If South West Loses 2023 Presidency’ / Tinubu, Akande, Yerima, Governors Attend APC National Caucus Meeting / Oshiomhole Mocks Dino Melaye, Saraki And Other APC Decampees (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Akande, Other APC Chieftains In Closed Door Meeting by herraph: 7:27pm On Jan 23, 2018
olatuns2016:

Get sense pls...babu sense

Just watch and see how the tide goes.
Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Akande, Other APC Chieftains In Closed Door Meeting by temiprinciple(m): 7:29pm On Jan 23, 2018
They re all failure whom ought to be flog
Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Akande, Other APC Chieftains In Closed Door Meeting by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jan 23, 2018
LordAdam16:

You guys think the SS/SE is inconsequential, so you shouldn't be worried about their schemes, should you?

Focus on the task ahead of you. In 2015, the warning was very clear. You guys were warned that you would regret placing Buhari there, but you guys said you didn't care. Now, you guys have to remove him, so don't court the attention of the people who gave you an unheeded warning.

Remove PMB without the help of the people you insulted in 2015. We always knew it'd come to this, which is why we have been consistent.

OBJ is saying PDP is not an option. That we should support his Coalition. Same IDIOT we voted for 2 tenures when you guys left him to his fate.

PDP has SS/SE, APC has NW/NE. You guys should get on with the sophistication of removing Buhari with your 50:50 shared votes.

Good luck!

-Lord

@ bolded

1) I thought you a legal practitioner from your sobriquet @lordadam

Thus, you should know democracy exist for a particular reason. If a particular leader is under performing in an elected capacity, then such leader can be booted out of office by the electorate. The fact that Yorubas voted for a Buhari in 2014 doesn't mean they can not vote against him four years later, if he didn't meet their performance expectations

2) No Yoruba leader made any comments regarding the importance of the ss/se electoral powers. It was Buhari a fulsni man who classified your votes as irrelevant and your chosen idol in NAMDI KANU that asserted that no igbo man can ever win a presidential election under the Nigeria current system

3) Your last statement is also a huge disappointed. 50:50 Percent votes, if it ever existed only reflect a true democratic process. I guess it shows people can make their own decisions as they please.

Finally, I will state again that the next election is not the Yorubas election to loose

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Akande, Other APC Chieftains In Closed Door Meeting by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jan 23, 2018
sarrki:
The truth is pmb made mistake by allowing the cabal to take over his government

We are not all happy

Serious

Its somehow still amendable
The thing tire me, don't even know if am still dreaming or this d same Buhari I voted for, baba messed up big time
Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Akande, Other APC Chieftains In Closed Door Meeting by engrchykae(m): 7:36pm On Jan 23, 2018
konoplyanka:

Mtchewwww.

Your yorubaphobia makes you sound stupid all the time.
this Buhari is not dumb as he makes many of us to believe.
The teachings of Robert Greene in 48 laws of power is exhibited by Buhari by default.
He is watching and weighing the options but one thing is sure,Buhari loath and abhor the rule of law.
When he loses at the poll,he won't concede defeat.
What do we do then?
Remember he and his kith and kin are in complete control of the security agencies.
Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Akande, Other APC Chieftains In Closed Door Meeting by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:38pm On Jan 23, 2018
is it only close door meeting. ....atleast someone has spoken the truth....let him go and think......as for those advising him, is it not enough...have Nigerians not been patient enough? for how long will this stories and deceit continue....instead talking a bout the fuel price that was deliberately increase, as well as 2019 budgets not yet passed to workers and pensioners owed salaries, what we saw was herdsmen wahala and building of ranches or colonies....this country self
Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Akande, Other APC Chieftains In Closed Door Meeting by LordAdam16: 7:41pm On Jan 23, 2018
greiboy:

@ bolded

1) I thought you a legal practitioner from your sobriquet @lordadam

Thus, you should know democracy exist for a particular reason. If a particular leader is under performing in an elected capacity, then such leader can be booted out of office by the electorate. The fact that Yoruba's voted for a Buhari in 2014 doesn't mean they can not vote against him four years later, if he didn't meet their performance expectations

2) No Yoruba leader made any comments regarding the importance of the ss/se electoral powers. It was Buhari a fulsni man who classified your votes as irrelevant and your chosen idol in NAMDI KANU that asserted that no igbo man can ever win a presidential election under the Nigeria current system

3) Your last statement is also a huge disappointed. 50:50 Percent votes, if it ever existed only reflect a true democratic process. I guess it shows people can make their own decisions as they please.

Finally, I will state again that the next election is not the Yoruba's election to loose

You don't put out a fire by pouring more gasoline.

Have you ever wondered why Putin gets a high approval rating amongst Russians? Despite the poor governance, blatant corruption by Putin's henchmen, insecurity, and what not?

Because they know Putin is preferable than any of his contenders, in spite of his short comings. They're real. They don't expect magic. They see the big picture.

Over here, you guys took a renowned failure and placed him at the helm of affairs because of a VP position. Until OBJ's letter, you guys were all in for Buhari so as to get 2023 Yoruba presidency. Now, you guys don't care about that anymore, you want Buhari out. Inconsistent traitors.

I'm waiting to see this Yoruba choice.

-Lord

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Akande, Other APC Chieftains In Closed Door Meeting by lagosrd: 7:42pm On Jan 23, 2018
You people had better open the door because we all know the content of your discussion. In Fayose's voice Nigerians are now intelligent.
Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Akande, Other APC Chieftains In Closed Door Meeting by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jan 23, 2018
LordAdam16:

Have you ever wondered why Putin gets a high approval rating amongst Russians? Despite the poor governance, blatant corruption by Putin's henchmen, insecurity, and what not?

Because they know Putin is preferable than any of his contenders, in spite of his short comings. They're real. They don't expect magic. They see the big picture.

Over here, you guys took a renowned failure and placed him at the helm of affairs because of a VP position. Until OBJ's letter, you guys were all in for Buhari so as to get 2023 Yoruba presidency. Now, you guys don't care about that anymore, you want Buhari out. Inconsistent traitors.

-Lord

Lol @ Inconsistent traitors. You're wicked
Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Akande, Other APC Chieftains In Closed Door Meeting by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jan 23, 2018
LordAdam16:

You guys think the SS/SE is inconsequential, so you shouldn't be worried about their schemes, should you?

Focus on the task ahead of you. In 2015, the warning was very clear. You guys were warned that you would regret placing Buhari there, but you guys said you didn't care. Now, you guys have to remove him, so don't court the attention of the people who gave you an unheeded warning.

Remove PMB without the help of the people you insulted in 2015. We always knew it'd come to this, which is why we have been consistent.

OBJ is saying PDP is not an option. That we should support his Coalition. Same IDIOT we voted for 2 tenures when you guys left him to his fate.

PDP has SS/SE, APC has NW/NE. You guys should get on with the sophistication of removing Buhari with your 50:50 shared votes.

Good luck!

-Lord

Hehehe I see another SS/SE Coalition supporter in you. Nice one. Well done. We all saw Buhari failing before he started...How do we get Nigeria out of the pit bro? We're all in the ship
Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Akande, Other APC Chieftains In Closed Door Meeting by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jan 23, 2018
plaetton:

Ha Ha ha. grin grin grin grin grin

"PMB made a mistake by allowing The CABAL to take over his government "

My fellow Nairalanders, pls take an extra time to dwell on the above statement by a paid diehard Buhari apologist.

Now, dear Sarrki,
If your above lamentation is true, then obviously, Buhari is a biiiiiiig, incompetent, lazy, weak buffoon , who has NOOOOO business whatsoever being the president of a complex and diverse nation of 180m people.

Pls kindly show me how my conclusion is wrong.

Sarrki is a lost cause i swear
Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Akande, Other APC Chieftains In Closed Door Meeting by stanluiz(m): 7:48pm On Jan 23, 2018
LordAdam16:

-Lord
I know they will betray the old buhari.
Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Akande, Other APC Chieftains In Closed Door Meeting by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jan 23, 2018
sarrki:

We are not all happy

Serious

Your brain is like the mind of Buhari. Smh..
Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Akande, Other APC Chieftains In Closed Door Meeting by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jan 23, 2018
aolawale025:
Buhari never had it in him. Like the country was under a spell if not the events of 1984 were enough lessons not to vote him

The same series of events back in the 80s when Buhari was head is the same that's unfolding, men there's something wrong with that chap abeg
Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Akande, Other APC Chieftains In Closed Door Meeting by LordAdam16: 7:53pm On Jan 23, 2018
Zykod:

Hehehe I see another SS/SE Coalition supporter in you. Nice one. Well done. We all saw Buhari failing before he started...How do we get Nigeria out of the pit bro? We're all in the ship

For now, we wait. Mk them continue dey show their hands.

-Lord
Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Akande, Other APC Chieftains In Closed Door Meeting by wristbangle: 7:54pm On Jan 23, 2018
sarrki:

We are not all happy

Serious

Bro, I don't think its amendable again except if those cabals who have hijacked this government die for good. Also, PMB has become so weak intellectual, health wise, physically and morally.

At this juncture, he needs to pave way for another person to flag the presidential seat for APC.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Akande, Other APC Chieftains In Closed Door Meeting by konoplyanka: 7:55pm On Jan 23, 2018
LordAdam16:

Says the same person who said Buhari was the Messiah and is going back to his own vomit barely 3 years later.

You could never make sense to save your life.

-Lord

Can you show me where I ever said buhari is your Messiah?
Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Akande, Other APC Chieftains In Closed Door Meeting by myrrtle(m): 7:56pm On Jan 23, 2018
sarrki:

We are not all happy

Serious

smh young man! it's not amendable abeg. The dullard is a failure and an ethnic bigot without emotions. Thee country has never been as divided as it is now. The dullard has failed woefully and Daura is his only option at this time. even his beautiful wife is against him, shame. Please quit supporting this evil, clueless, incompetent, tribalistic and shameless old fool. The dullard needs to go back to Daura ASAP! Nigeria needs to move on and move forward. thank you!
Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Akande, Other APC Chieftains In Closed Door Meeting by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jan 23, 2018
LordAdam16:

-Lord
Yeah because Putin is running a democratic government with viable oppositions grin because Putin doesn't control the Russia media that paints him as a hero grin

The same Putin that rewrote the laws of Russia to move from the president to the prime minister to the president again. grin Putin the former KGB agent is democratic, joke of the century grin

Tell me, is he the only one capable of running the affairs of Russia.

Why don't you add China to the mix, while you are at it ?

To be clear, a lot of Yorubas from Dele momodu to celebrities like eldee have voiced their concerns about the problems of the administration from a long time ago, it is just that you haven't noticed it.

Now! about the Yoruba's choice, we the Yorubas will always vote for the person that we think will protect the interests of the Yoruba people and Nigeria at large.

Our interest includes security, economic development amongst other progressive interest that an ideal society deserves

So keep your fingers crossed grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Akande, Other APC Chieftains In Closed Door Meeting by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jan 23, 2018
LordAdam16:

For now, we wait. Mk them continue dey show their hands.

-Lord

We need to talk more politics. I'll like us to talk much later bro
Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Akande, Other APC Chieftains In Closed Door Meeting by konoplyanka: 7:58pm On Jan 23, 2018
engrchykae:
this Buhari is not dumb as he makes many of us to believe.
The teachings of Robert Greene in 48 laws of power is exhibited by Buhari by default.
He is watching and weighing the options but one thing is sure,Buhari loath and abhor the rule of law.
When he loses at the poll,he won't concede defeat.
What do we do then?
Remember he and his kith and kin are in complete control of the security agencies.

You guys think the rest of Nigerians are fool. Buhari will not concede defeat and everyone will just remain silent.

Even obj that was more powerful couldn't try that with his 3rd term bid. Foolanis are only feared by ibos and they want everyone to share same fear with them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Akande, Other APC Chieftains In Closed Door Meeting by LordAdam16: 8:07pm On Jan 23, 2018
greiboy:
Yeah because Putin is running a democratic government with viable oppositions grin because Putin doesn't control the Russia media that paints him as an hero grin

The same Putin that rewrote the laws of Russia to move from the president to the prime minister to the president again. grin Putin the former KGB agent is democratic, joke of the century grin

To be clear, a lot of Yorubas from Dele momodu to celebrities like eldee have voiced their concerns about the problems of the administration from a long time ago, it is just that you haven't noticed it.

Now! about the Yoruba's choice, we the Yorubas will always vote for the person that we think will protect the interests of the Yoruba people and Nigeria at large.

Our interest includes security, economic development amongst other progressive interest that an ideal society deserves

Haha.

Una don dey show una hand abi.

So if Buhari becomes like Putin and Erdogan and goes for the jugular of the opposition, you guys would not dance at Ojota abi?

Cowards! Fear fear!

Putin would win any free and fair election in Russia. And read about protests in Russia. Nigeria has killed more protesters under Buhari in the last 3 years than Russia has under Putin. And you think you're the one in a democracy.

I'm waiting for your choice for 2019.

This is gonna be fun.

-Lord
Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Akande, Other APC Chieftains In Closed Door Meeting by konoplyanka: 8:10pm On Jan 23, 2018
LordAdam16:

-Lord

You only comment out of hate. I have known you for a long time.

Yorubas are realists. Gej failed and we voted him out. Buhari has failed and we are voting him out too.

I don't know the cave you crawled from but a lot of Yorubas has been critical of buhari for a long time.

Like I told you, hate will never allow you to make sense.

You only mask your name calling with pseudo intellism by writing long Epistles. You just want to shouting Afonja, betrayal, traitor bla bla bla.......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Akande, Other APC Chieftains In Closed Door Meeting by LordAdam16: 8:11pm On Jan 23, 2018
konoplyanka:

You guys think the rest of Nigerians are fool. Buhari will not concede defeat and everyone will just remain silent.

Even obj that was more powerful couldn't try that with his 3rd term bid. Foolanis are only feared by ibos and they want everyone to share same fear with them.

OBJ more powerful than Buhari?

You need to stop smoking that Osogbo weed?

Name that Yoruba heavyweight that stopped OBJ's 3rd term bid? It was mainly Atiku and Nnamani that led the fight. Tinubu and Akande were still local champions then.

You guys can boast for Africa.

Well 2019 no far again.

-Lord
Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Akande, Other APC Chieftains In Closed Door Meeting by Anjoaderim(m): 8:12pm On Jan 23, 2018
Without mincing words, some of us who voted for Buhari are just still in a state of Perplexia, BUHARI SHOULD JUST GO AND TAKE THE SEAT OF ELDER STATESMAN. The GOLDEN RULE IS TO ALWAYS TAKE A BOW WHEN THE OVATION IS LOUDEST. A word they say is enough for the wise.
Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Akande, Other APC Chieftains In Closed Door Meeting by konoplyanka: 8:13pm On Jan 23, 2018
greiboy:
Yeah because Putin is running a democratic government with viable oppositions grin because Putin doesn't control the Russia media that paints him as a hero grin

I told you to stop responding to that idiotic tribalist lordadam. His response doesn't relate to your comments. He just want to vent his innate hate on Yoruba. That's all.
Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Akande, Other APC Chieftains In Closed Door Meeting by konoplyanka: 8:15pm On Jan 23, 2018
LordAdam16:

Name that Yoruba heavyweight that stopped OBJ's 3rd term bid? It was mainly Atiku and Nnamani that led the fight. Tinubu and Akande were still local champions then.

Well 2019 no far again.

-Lord
Lol. You need a second hand brain. The major opposition to obj were Yorubas. You are too stupid to rewrite history.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Akande, Other APC Chieftains In Closed Door Meeting by LordAdam16: 8:17pm On Jan 23, 2018
konoplyanka:

You only comment out of hate. I have known you for a long time.

Yorubas are realists. Gej failed and we voted him out. Buhari has failed and we are voting him out too.

I don't know the cave you crawled from but a lot of Yorubas has been critical of buhari for a long time.

Like I told you, hate will never allow you to make sense.

You only mask your name calling with pseudo intellism by writing long Epistles. You just want to shouting Afonja, betrayal, traitor bla bla bla.......

Oga, vote him out in 2019.

Why are you shouting needlessly?

When did you guys become realists? 1999-2003, you guys voted against your own son. He still won with the help of the people you loathe. 2007-2015, you guys shared your votes as usual. In 2019, you guys would still share votes.

I don't know where the realism is coming from.

Just early this morning, this was a thread by Sarrki about how you guys don't need anyone to put Buhari back on the seat -- https://www.nairaland.com/4306005/win-presidency-only-need-2 And there was another thread about how you guys deserve 2023 Presidency.

Barely 12 hours later, you guys have abandoned all that, and don't want Buhari again.

You guys have the decision-making capability of a 13-yr old girl on her period. F*cking volatile.

Realist ko, anarchist ni.

-Lord

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Akande, Other APC Chieftains In Closed Door Meeting by LordAdam16: 8:18pm On Jan 23, 2018
konoplyanka:

Lol. You need a second hand brain. The major opposition to obj were Yorubas. You are too stupid to rewrite history.

List the names!

-Lord
Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Akande, Other APC Chieftains In Closed Door Meeting by konoplyanka: 8:18pm On Jan 23, 2018
LordAdam16:

Well 2019 no far again.

-Lord

Obj controlled the legislature. He was changing the SP at will. He could get away with anything and disobeyed court orders. He even punished his VP.

Buhari can't even pass a budget successfully unless he begs saraki.

Stick to tribalism. You are too foolish to make sense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Akande, Other APC Chieftains In Closed Door Meeting by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jan 23, 2018
LordAdam16:

Haha.

Una don dey show una hand abi.

So if Buhari becomes like Putin and Erdogan and goes for the jugular of the opposition, you guys would not dance at Ojota abi?

Cowards! Fear fear!

Putin would win any free and fair election in Russia. And read about protests in Russia. Nigeria has killed more protesters under Buhari in the last 3 years than Russia has under Putin. And you think you're the one in a democracy.

I'm waiting for your choice for 2019.

This is gonna be fun.

-Lord
Read about Russia from Russia today or any of the affiliate Russian news agency? Didn't I just tell you that Putin controls the media in Russia. A lot of oppositions have been arrested and assassinated by" unknown gun men" since Putin became the president of Russia.

Please as terrible as Buhari maybe, he is no Putin

Well if Buhari decides to go the Putin route, I think he has made his dislike for ibo people known

So ibos wouldn't be left out too cheesy I am just saying.

Goodnight bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Akande, Other APC Chieftains In Closed Door Meeting by konoplyanka: 8:19pm On Jan 23, 2018
LordAdam16:

List the names!

-Lord
Soyinka, tunde bakare.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Osun Governorship Election Rerun Holds In These Polling Units / Ruga: Femi Fani-Kayode Asks Atiku 3 Questions, A Troll Replies Him / Primate Ayodele: 'Blood Will Flow, Nigeria May Disintegrate'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.