Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,962 members, 7,828,408 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

Buhari, Tinubu, Akande, Other APC Chieftains In Closed Door Meeting - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, Tinubu, Akande, Other APC Chieftains In Closed Door Meeting (46622 Views)

Afenifere: ‘Blame Tinubu, Akande, Fayemi If South West Loses 2023 Presidency’ / Tinubu, Akande, Yerima, Governors Attend APC National Caucus Meeting / Oshiomhole Mocks Dino Melaye, Saraki And Other APC Decampees (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Akande, Other APC Chieftains In Closed Door Meeting by Omotoyosi98(m): 6:23pm On Jan 23, 2018
[quote author=osinbanjoisaliar post=64450919] If Buhari does not deal with Obasanjo, then he is a coward and a phool. No Fulani has ever taken nonsense from an afonja.
Baba Daura,pls don't listen to this advice o or it will push you to your early grave,u re still nt old enough to die o even though I hate u and ur party but if u want to prove strong head then RIP in advance bt remember that ur 150 cows will miss u o...Obj is Ebora Owu,the god of Nigeria politics,a force to reckon with in the nation's military...chai that man get mouth,as old as he is
Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Akande, Other APC Chieftains In Closed Door Meeting by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jan 23, 2018
osinbanjoisaliar:

He will fall for it. Buhari does not need tinubu. He just wants to fulfil full righteousness. What will Tinubu bring to the table: A mere 500,000 votes.
Apart from the fact that you argue without facts

I also believe you don't know the requirements for winning a presidential election in Nigeria

If Buhari won all all his northern states with huge numbers but fail to secure up to 25% in any of the southwest states he wouldn't have won the last election.
Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Akande, Other APC Chieftains In Closed Door Meeting by Dubembiafra: 6:24pm On Jan 23, 2018
sarrki:
The truth is pmb made mistake by allowing the cabal to take over his government

We are not all happy

Serious

Its somehow still amendable
devil! You have not seen anything yet, karma awaits you

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Akande, Other APC Chieftains In Closed Door Meeting by madapcmod: 6:26pm On Jan 23, 2018
The task we must complete come 2019 is Kick out this useless cow defender of the federal republic.

Operation kick baba cow is a duty we owe our generation to come. Go get your PVC NOW!
Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Akande, Other APC Chieftains In Closed Door Meeting by LordAdam16: 6:27pm On Jan 23, 2018
greiboy:
So you read Buhari's mind oh?

He will just promise and disappoint them again, you say.

hehehe, You must think they are stupid.

What is going on here is politics. Buhari is in tough place. He is loosing support everyday in the north central because of the Fulani's carnage. Did he also see that coming?

Southwest is also about to go the same way, because of his administration's poor economic performance. I guess he also saw the poor economic performance coming?

If Buhari cared about his support in the NC, he'd stop the carnage. He hasn't and doesn't want to. That says it all.

Buhari knows the SW will always be divided. Plus or minus Tinubu, the Yoruba muslims would vote for him. The SW PDP would vote for the opposition. Which votes are left for the Coalition of Nigeria that OBJ is championing?

And maybe you're not understanding this, Buhari doesn't care about free and fair elections. And he has set the machinery in place to stop it from happening.

An Aare is crowned, barely two months later the most politically relevant SW politician alive sends him a damning letter, if you think Buhari is relating with Tinubu as a friend, you're sorely mistaking. And if you think Buhari is going to take this sh*t lying down, you haven't been paying attention.

Only you guys have been making moves, he is yet to make his move.

-Lord
Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Akande, Other APC Chieftains In Closed Door Meeting by ooshinibos: 6:29pm On Jan 23, 2018
looking forward to their response
Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Akande, Other APC Chieftains In Closed Door Meeting by profmallor: 6:38pm On Jan 23, 2018
I believe PMB and GEJ are soft people. OBJ also had cabals around him, how come he didnt succumb to their theatrics?.

sarrki:

We are not all happy

Serious

Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Akande, Other APC Chieftains In Closed Door Meeting by ufuosman(m): 6:38pm On Jan 23, 2018
Baba one send dem go beg Obj
Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Akande, Other APC Chieftains In Closed Door Meeting by konoplyanka: 6:38pm On Jan 23, 2018
LordAdam16:

If Buhari cared about his support in the NC, he'd stop the carnage. He hasn't and doesn't want to. That says it all.

Buhari knows the SW will always be divided. Plus or minus Tinubu, the Yoruba muslims would vote for him. The SW PDP would vote for the opposition. Which votes are left for the Coalition of Nigeria that OBJ is championing?

And maybe you're not understanding this, Buhari doesn't care about free and fair elections. And he has set the machinery in place to stop it from happening.

An Aare is crowned, barely two months later the most politically relevant SW politician alive sends him a damning letter, if you think Buhari is relating with Tinubu as a friend, you're sorely mistaking. And if you think Buhari is going to take this sh*t lying down, you haven't been paying attention.

-Lord

Mtchewwww.

Your yorubaphobia makes you sound stupid all the time.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Akande, Other APC Chieftains In Closed Door Meeting by macarson2k(m): 6:38pm On Jan 23, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
As Posted By The Presidential Aide!

No be only close door na open door meeting!
Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Akande, Other APC Chieftains In Closed Door Meeting by LordAdam16: 6:43pm On Jan 23, 2018
konoplyanka:

Mtchewwww.

Your yorubaphobia makes you sound stupid all the time.

Yea, because you guys always prove to be clever by half.

I can see you guys still insulting the SW PDP/ SS / SE and MB PDP that supported GEJ in 2015. And yet you guys want their help to remove PMB in 2019, if he allows free and fair elections.

Jokers!

I really do hope PMB fulfills his dogs and baboons promise in 2019. I'd want to see the shock in your faces.

-Lord
Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Akande, Other APC Chieftains In Closed Door Meeting by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jan 23, 2018
LordAdam16:

Buhari knows the SW will always be divided. Plus or minus To bub I, the Yoruba muslims would vote for him The SW PDP would vote for the opposition. Which votes are left for the Coalition of Nigeria that OBJ is championing?

-Lord
@ bolded

1)Why haven't the Muslims voted for him in his previous trial? I guess you are among the few igbos on nairaland still delusional about the Yoruba Muslims/christian thing grin

2)As for the Fulani carnage, are you kidding me right now? This is a president that took almost a whole year to appoint ministers. The same president taking nearly four months to resolve petroleum scarcity. The same president unable to control his family outburst on social media. You seriously think he can control the Fulani's carnage, even if he wanted to.

3) if Buhari doesn't care about free and fair elections, why is he holding the meeting with the Yoruba leaders in the first place.

Do I need to remind you of a number of election losses Apc have recorded in places where they are not popular since Buhari took office, Including the lost of senatorial seat in osun state recently. I am pretty sure he doesn't want to add the whole southwest and north central to that list

4) What on earth does aare have to with a letter written by obasanjo. When he spent one to Jonathan in the previous regime, did he require the services of an aare then?

5) Oh you think it was the Yorubas that forced Buhari's wife and daughter to encourage their father/husband to quit the presidency, or is it Yoruba that pushed for Atiku to return to PDP.

I guess only the Yorubas are the ones making the moves in the Nigeria political arena then.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Akande, Other APC Chieftains In Closed Door Meeting by whirlwind7(m): 6:48pm On Jan 23, 2018
sarrki:

We are not all happy

Serious

Sorry man, but that's a lame excuse.
A living, breathing human, who is not physically or mentally incapacitated, "allowed" a cabal to take over his government. Seriously? undecided
How did this amazing feat happen? Was he tied up with rope and gagged, or he suddenly became brain dead? The two classic examples of a government getting hijacked by a cabal in Nigeria's recent history was during when late Yar Adua was terminally ill, and when late governor Suntai had an aircraft accident. Now, tell me how does Buhari fit into such scenario? Is he dead, in a vegetative state, or mentally incapacitated?

And to think that the apology of a president whose wife and daughter has dismissed as incompetent is trying to get reelected shocked
Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Akande, Other APC Chieftains In Closed Door Meeting by engrchykae(m): 6:49pm On Jan 23, 2018
osinbanjoisaliar:

By the time you will see obasanjo in jail, you will know that afonja no get liver
Buhari have and knew his limits.
He can't even think of arresting Obasanjo.
Obasanjo is the Anglo American first captain in Africa.
Buhari's case is settled..
Obasanjo is highly connected with the western powers.
Watch how Buhari and handlers will reply this letter.
Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Akande, Other APC Chieftains In Closed Door Meeting by Paulancebay(m): 6:51pm On Jan 23, 2018
osinbanjoisaliar:

There is no Cabal. This is a 100% Buhari government. He is completely in charge.

God bless you, people should forget this narrative of Buhari been cabalized...he is acting based on his instinct...Na wetin dey inside him he dey do..QED.
Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Akande, Other APC Chieftains In Closed Door Meeting by cbrass(m): 6:51pm On Jan 23, 2018
sarrki:

We are not all happy

Serious

its too late bro..its late sad

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Akande, Other APC Chieftains In Closed Door Meeting by maclatunji: 6:51pm On Jan 23, 2018
dukie25:
Buhari have been rattled by Obasanjo's letter.
Tinubu might be there to demand more appointment for his cronies or else.
Anyway let's hope they're able to advise him to draft a resignation letter.

Tinubu and Co. now teleported to do meeting abi?
Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Akande, Other APC Chieftains In Closed Door Meeting by LordAdam16: 6:57pm On Jan 23, 2018
greiboy:

@ bolded

1)Why haven't the Muslims voted for him in his previous trial? I guess you are among the few igbos on nairaland still delusional about the Yoruba Muslims/christian thing grin

2)As for the Fulani carnage, are you kidding me right now? This is a president that took almost a whole year to appoint ministers. The same president taking nearly four months to resolve petroleum scarcity. The same president unable to control his family outburst on social media. You seriously think he can control the Fulani's carnage, even if he wanted to.

3) if Buhari doesn't care about free and fair elections, why is he holding the meeting with the Yoruba leaders in the first place.

Do I need to remind you of a number of election losses Apc have recorded in places where they are not popular since Buhari took office, Including the lost of senatorial seat in osun state recently. I am pretty sure he doesn't want to add the whole southwest and north central to that list

4) How on earth does aare have to with a letter written by obasanjo. When he spent one to Jonathan in the previous regime, did he require the services of an aare then?

5) Oh you think it was the Yorubas that forced Buhari's wife and daughter to quit the presidency, or it Yoruba that pushed for atiku to return to PDP. I guess only yoruba people are the ones making the moves in Nigerian

Long and short, you think Buhari has lost it. He's out of options, got no moves left. You guys have him where you want him. Great. Feel good about yourself.

Isn't it interesting that someone like Buhari who was a bad product managed to convince you guys that he was the solution and you all handed him everything on a platter.

I have no vested interest in whoever occupies Aso Rock in 2019. So, I'm watching all of this with keen interest. I want to see how easy it'd be for you guys to wrest power from this maniac without loss of lives like what happened under GEJ.

So don't rant on a forum, you guys should plan and make it happen. If possible, without the votes from the SS/SE, since we're all inconsequential and support corruption. We're waiting.

9 years was too much for the SS. But 12 years is not bad for the North. Great!

-Lord

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Akande, Other APC Chieftains In Closed Door Meeting by I888(m): 6:57pm On Jan 23, 2018
sarrki:

We are not all happy

Serious

Mumu

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Akande, Other APC Chieftains In Closed Door Meeting by bamite(m): 6:59pm On Jan 23, 2018
abokibuhari:
grin They wan read Obasanjo letter to him grin

Igbos now jubilating all over nairaland.

What happened to Biafra
Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Akande, Other APC Chieftains In Closed Door Meeting by konoplyanka: 6:59pm On Jan 23, 2018
LordAdam16:

Yea, because you guys always prove to be clever by half.

I can see you guys still insulting the SW PDP/ SS / SE and MB PDP that supported GEJ in 2015. And yet you guys want their help to remove PMB in 2019, if he allows free and fair elections.
Jokers!

I really do hope PMB fulfills his dogs and baboons promise in 2019. I'd want to see the shock in your faces.

-Lord

Keep trying. You might make sense one day.
Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Akande, Other APC Chieftains In Closed Door Meeting by Xisnin(m): 7:05pm On Jan 23, 2018
osinbanjoisaliar:

He will fall for it. Buhari does not need tinubu. He just wants to fulfil full righteousness. What will Tinubu bring to the table: A mere 500,000 votes.
You are mistaken, Tinubu has more than that, he has a large media influencers at his fingertips.
Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Akande, Other APC Chieftains In Closed Door Meeting by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jan 23, 2018
Thank God Buhari was allowed back to rule Nigeria so that he can retire knowing that he never had it in him to govern. Flowery old chap. No actions no word. Despotic man of no common kind. He likes to lock people without reasons or conscience. If Buhari never lock person in one week he is not normal.
Ekwueme that he locked in the 80s for nothing just passed away.
Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Akande, Other APC Chieftains In Closed Door Meeting by Nauttyprof(m): 7:07pm On Jan 23, 2018
osinbanjoisaliar:

A mere 500,000 votes can make Buhari go nowhere. A winner in presidential election is not based on just having a high figure from one part of the country but must cover majority of the country's region.

So, please get things right.
Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Akande, Other APC Chieftains In Closed Door Meeting by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jan 23, 2018
LordAdam16:

Long and short, you think Buhari has lost it. He's out of options, got no moves left. You guys have him where you want him. Great. Feel good about yourself.

Isn't it interesting that someone like Buhari who was a bad product managed to convince you guys that he was the solution and you all handed him everything on a platter.

I have no vested interest in whoever occupies Aso Rock in 2019. So, I'm watching all of this with keen interest. I want to see how easy it'd be for you guys to wrest power from this maniac without loss of lives like what happened under GEJ.

So don't rant on a forum, you guys should plan and make it happen. If possible, without the votes from the SS/SE, since we're all inconsequential and support corruption. We're waiting.

9 years was too much for the SS. But 12 years is not bad for the North. Great!

-Lord
Nope we don't think he has lost it, but majority of people around him which includes his immediate family members don't think he is capable of handling the leadership of this country

I guess if the south south / southeast think they are inconsequential in the scheme of things, they won't be scheming for a come back with the opposition, will they?

I think it is obvious who the big winners will be, should Buhari fail to return to aso rock come 2019, judging by the minute numbers of appointments allocated to the eastern region under his administration.

So frankly, it is not Yoruba's battle to loose.
Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Akande, Other APC Chieftains In Closed Door Meeting by LordAdam16: 7:07pm On Jan 23, 2018
konoplyanka:

Keep trying. You might make sense one day.

Says the same person who said Buhari was the Messiah and is going back to his own vomit barely 3 years later.

You could never make sense to save your life.

-Lord

3 Likes

Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Akande, Other APC Chieftains In Closed Door Meeting by naijaboy756: 7:10pm On Jan 23, 2018
bamite:

Igbos now jubilating all over nairaland.

What happened to Biafra
what has IPOB got to do with this? If you had listened to IPOB ab initio,now even Obasanjo is IPOBINH
Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Akande, Other APC Chieftains In Closed Door Meeting by engrchykae(m): 7:14pm On Jan 23, 2018
LordAdam16:

Watch and learn kid. Watch and learn.

Go dust your PVC, stand in the sun for hours, and vote out Buhari okay. I'd sit at home watching the results on TV.

You f*ckers just took us back to OBJ's era of do-or-die elections with your ITK. Now watch how the same person who doesn't obey court orders, doesn't care about federal principle, kills innocent protesters, and treats his murderous tribesmen with kid gloves humble your overpampered ass*s.

I thought in 2015, you guys said you wanted a strong-man. That only he can solve our problems. Yea, he's about to solve this nuisance in a strong, hard way.

*rubbing hands in glee*

-Lord
those who knew Buhari and the fulani thirst for power as an instrument of oppression and not for collective development saw his star early and opposed him.
Buhari knew what he is doing.
The man abhor the rule of law and loath democracy.
He only understand brute force and he ensured all the heads of security agencies are in his pockets.
Even inec is in his pockets.
Even though the north are in complete control of the security agencies,the man have been releasing seasoned and war tested boko haram commanders to probably reinforce his miyetti Allah.
With all these in place,the dogs and baboons gej tried to avoid will happen in 2019.
To give a monkey water in a cup is not the problem but to take back the cup from the monkey is a very big problem.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Akande, Other APC Chieftains In Closed Door Meeting by LordAdam16: 7:15pm On Jan 23, 2018
greiboy:
Nope we don't think he has lost it, but majority of people around him which includes his immediate family members don't think he is capable of handling the leadership of this country

I guess if the south/south southeast think they are inconsequential in the scheme of things, they won't be scheming for a come back with the opposition, will they?

I think it is obvious who the big winners will be, should Buhari fail to return to aso rock come 2019, judging by the minute numbers appointment allocated to the eastern region under his administration.

So frankly it is not Yoruba's battle to lose.

You guys think the SS/SE is inconsequential, so you shouldn't be worried about their schemes, should you?

Focus on the task ahead of you. In 2015, the warning was very clear. You guys were warned that you would regret placing Buhari there, but you guys said you didn't care. Now, you guys have to remove him, so don't court the attention of the people who gave you an unheeded warning.

Remove PMB without the help of the people you insulted in 2015. We always knew it'd come to this, which is why we have been consistent.

OBJ is saying PDP is not an option. That we should support his Coalition. Same IDIOT we voted for 2 tenures when you guys left him to his fate.

PDP has SS/SE, APC has NW/NE. You guys should get on with the sophistication of removing Buhari with your 50:50 shared votes.

Good luck!

-Lord
Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Akande, Other APC Chieftains In Closed Door Meeting by LordAdam16: 7:16pm On Jan 23, 2018
engrchykae:
those who knew Buhari and the fulani thirst for power as an instrument of oppression and not for collective development saw his star early and opposed him.
Buhari knew what he is doing.
The man abhor the rule of law and loath democracy.
He only understand brute force and he ensured all the heads of security agencies are in his pockets.
Even inec is in his pockets.
Even though the north are in complete control of the security agencies,the man have been releasing seasoned and war tested boko haram commanders to probably reinforce his miyetti Allah.
With all these in place,the dogs and baboons gej tried to avoid will happen in 2019.
To give a monkey water in a cup is not the problem but to take back the cup from the monkey is a very big problem.

Couldn't have said it any better.

-Lord
Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Akande, Other APC Chieftains In Closed Door Meeting by stonemasonn: 7:18pm On Jan 23, 2018
LordAdam16:

Bad as e bad, e go give Tinubu another promise, then if he wins, he'd break the promise again, and this time dispose him for good.

-Lord
Thank you my brother.
Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Akande, Other APC Chieftains In Closed Door Meeting by stanluiz(m): 7:22pm On Jan 23, 2018
LordAdam16:

You guys think the SS/SE is inconsequential, so you shouldn't be worried about their schemes, should you?

Focus on the task ahead of you. In 2015, the warning was very clear. You guys were warned that you would regret placing Buhari there, but you guys said you didn't care. Now, you guys have to remove him, so don't court the attention of the people who gave you an unheeded warning.

Remove PMB without the help of the people you insulted in 2015. We always knew it'd come to this, which is why we have been consistent.

OBJ is saying PDP is not an option. That we should support his Coalition. Same IDIOT we voted for 2 tenures when you guys left him to his fate.

PDP has SS/SE, APC has NW/NE. You guys should get on with the sophistication of removing Buhari with your 50:50 shared votes.

Good luck!

-Lord
Don't mind them.Even buhari know their votes will be divided.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Boko Haram Blocks Yobe Highway, Battles Soldiers In Adamawa / Governor Umahi Decongesting Traffic Jam Along Enugu/Abakaliki Boundary (Photos) / Hon Uche Okonkwo Receives Body Of His Father Via A Private Jet In Asaba (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.