Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,900 members, 7,828,172 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Buhari, Tinubu, Akande, Other APC Chieftains In Closed Door Meeting - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, Tinubu, Akande, Other APC Chieftains In Closed Door Meeting (46620 Views)

Afenifere: ‘Blame Tinubu, Akande, Fayemi If South West Loses 2023 Presidency’ / Tinubu, Akande, Yerima, Governors Attend APC National Caucus Meeting / Oshiomhole Mocks Dino Melaye, Saraki And Other APC Decampees (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Akande, Other APC Chieftains In Closed Door Meeting by konoplyanka: 8:21pm On Jan 23, 2018
greiboy:
Read about Russia from Russia today or any of the affiliate Russian news agency? Didn't I just tell you that Putin controls the media in Russia. A lot of oppositions have been arrested and assassinated by" unknown gun men" since Putin became the president of Russia.

Please as terrible as Buhari maybe, he is no Putin

Well if Buhari decides to go the Putin route, I think he has made his dislike for ibo people known

So ibos wouldn't be left out too cheesy I am just saying.

Goodnight bro

I told you from onset. The guy is too stupid. He can only impress his fellow pigs. I've known him for a long time.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Akande, Other APC Chieftains In Closed Door Meeting by LordAdam16: 8:22pm On Jan 23, 2018
konoplyanka:

Obj controlled the legislature. He was changing the SP at will. He could get away with anything and disobeyed court orders. He even punished his VP.

Buhari can't even pass a budget successfully unless he begs saraki.

Stick to tribalism. You are too foolish to make sense.

OBJ controlled the legislature, yet they didn't assent to his 3rd term ambition. So what kind of control are you talking about?

Buhari begs Saraki before passing budget? Gawd, you're so in your head aren't you?

List the Yoruba heavyweights that scuttled OBJ 3rd term bid.

-Lord
Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Akande, Other APC Chieftains In Closed Door Meeting by codedguy1(m): 8:26pm On Jan 23, 2018
engrchykae:
this Buhari is not dumb as he makes many of us to believe.
The teachings of Robert Greene in 48 laws of power is exhibited by Buhari by default.
He is watching and weighing the options but one thing is sure,Buhari loath and abhor the rule of law.
When he loses at the poll,he won't concede defeat.
What do we do then?
Remember he and his kith and kin are in complete control of the security agencies.

This is what I have telling people since. Buhari will not concede, that is if INEC chairman who is also his appointee has the balls to announce that he lost the election.
Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Akande, Other APC Chieftains In Closed Door Meeting by konoplyanka: 8:26pm On Jan 23, 2018
stanluiz:
I know they will betray the old buhari.

Who betrayed who? Buhari betrayed Yorubas that supported him no the other way around.

You osu pigs will never make sense.
Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Akande, Other APC Chieftains In Closed Door Meeting by engrchykae(m): 8:26pm On Jan 23, 2018
konoplyanka:

You guys think the rest of Nigerians are fool. Buhari will not concede defeat and everyone will just remain silent.

Even obj that was more powerful couldn't try that with his 3rd term bid. Foolanis are only feared by ibos and they want everyone to share same fear with them.
my dear if you want to argue reasonably,then we should talk as adults.
I pointed out that the security agencies are in the pockets of a select few friends of Buhari.
We are not new to shooting of protesters by this draconian mafia government.
If the security agents shoot at protesters and the fire is returned,they will invoke state of emergency.
So my question is HOW DO WE SAVE THE SOUL OF NIGERIA WITHOUT SACRIFICING NIGERIA BLOOD TO DOGS AND BABOONS.
We igbos are never afraid of the fulanis.
But we are very careful before delving into such matters because the rest of nigerians can turn around and turn the whole conflict into an igbo affair.
Igbo is the nation Nigerians love to hate.
The fulani have never installed an Emir in any igbo state as they did in kwara..
The truth of the matter is that the igbo cannot be the scapegoat of the political schemings of yoruba and hausafulani.
To remove buhari through the ballot box is not possible because he ABHORS the RULE OF LAW.
HOW DO YOU MAKE HIM TO CONCEDE DEFEAT WITHOUT BLOODSHED?
Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Akande, Other APC Chieftains In Closed Door Meeting by konoplyanka: 8:28pm On Jan 23, 2018
LordAdam16:

OBJ controlled the legislature, yet they didn't assent to his 3rd term ambition. So what kind of control are you talking about?

Buhari begs Saraki before passing budget? Gawd, you're so in your head aren't you?

List the Yoruba heavyweights that scuttled OBJ 3rd term bid.

-Lord

Guy just keep shouting traitor, Afonja, betrayal.....

Politics is beyond your brain capacity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Akande, Other APC Chieftains In Closed Door Meeting by LordAdam16: 8:30pm On Jan 23, 2018
konoplyanka:

Soyinka, tunde bakare.....

LOL!

These are the names.

Same Soyinka that went to meet Abacha not to execute Vasta, and Abacha carried it out anyway. Or is it Tunde Bakare the failed one using the pulpit to forward his ambitions.

Both names are not heavyweights. They are what we call "anywhere belle face public figures."

They were not part of the politicking that scuttled OBJ's 3rd term bid. The North and the SE was front and center. If OBJ had his way, the most Soyinka and Bakare would have done was be part of protests. Protests didn't help MKO, it would have done nothing.

We're talking about Atiku, the Sultan, Nnamani, Emir of Kano, and you're listing Soyinka and Bakare. Goes to show how low your IQ is!

-Lord
Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Akande, Other APC Chieftains In Closed Door Meeting by LordAdam16: 8:31pm On Jan 23, 2018
engrchykae:
my dear if you want to argue reasonably,then we should talk as adults.
I pointed out that the security agencies are in the pockets of a select few friends of Buhari.
We are not new to shooting of protesters by this draconian mafia government.
If the security agents shoot at protesters and the fire is returned,they will invoke state of emergency.
So my question is HOW DO WE SAVE THE SOUL OF NIGERIA WITHOUT SACRIFICING NIGERIA BLOOD TO DOGS AND BABOONS.
We igbos are never afraid of the fulanis.
But we are very careful before delving into such matters because the rest of nigerians can turn around and turn the whole conflict into an igbo affair.
Igbo is the nation Nigerians love to hate.
The fulani have never installed an Emir in any igbo state as they did in kwara..
The truth of the matter is that the igbo cannot be the scapegoat of the political schemings of yoruba and hausafulani.
To remove buhari through the ballot box is not possible because he ABHORS the RULE OF LAW.
HOW DO YOU MAKE HIM TO CONCEDE DEFEAT WITHOUT BLOODSHED?

Watch how he'll avoid the question and start ranting like a rat on menstruation.

-Lord
Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Akande, Other APC Chieftains In Closed Door Meeting by Angelawhite(m): 8:31pm On Jan 23, 2018
sarrki:
The truth is pmb made mistake by allowing the cabal to take over his government

We are not all happy

Serious

Its somehow still amendable

And a president who allows cabals to take over his government, is that one a president?
Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Akande, Other APC Chieftains In Closed Door Meeting by Themandator: 8:33pm On Jan 23, 2018
sarrki:

We are not all happy

Serious

There was an interview from a Northerner that I read here: the personality stated that when details of infractions by Buhari people during is time as PTF Boos was brought to his attention by himself that he did nothing but only lamented that this were his people and he couldn't send them to the authorities to deal with

Buhari is weak when it comes to dealing or handling cases involving those he knows personally.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Akande, Other APC Chieftains In Closed Door Meeting by LordAdam16: 8:33pm On Jan 23, 2018
konoplyanka:

Guy just keep shouting traitor, Afonja, betrayal.....

Politics is beyond your brain capacity.

2019 is still far away.

We told you guys you would regret your 2015 decision. We've been proven right. Do you want until 2019 before we're proven right again that Buhari would not bow out without a fight? Because your myopia is legendary.

-Lord
Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Akande, Other APC Chieftains In Closed Door Meeting by Angelawhite(m): 8:36pm On Jan 23, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
As Posted By The Presidential Aide!

Ngeneukwuenu's tactics of evading imminent mentions is to beat everyone to the draw of creating anti buhari's threads grin
Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Akande, Other APC Chieftains In Closed Door Meeting by Reminez(m): 8:37pm On Jan 23, 2018
LordAdam16:

You don't put out a fire by pouring more gasoline.

Have you ever wondered why Putin gets a high approval rating amongst Russians? Despite the poor governance, blatant corruption by Putin's henchmen, insecurity, and what not?

Because they know Putin is preferable than any of his contenders, in spite of his short comings. They're real. They don't expect magic. They see the big picture.

Over here, you guys took a renowned failure and placed him at the helm of affairs because of a VP position. Until OBJ's letter, you guys were all in for Buhari so as to get 2023 Yoruba presidency. Now, you guys don't care about that anymore, you want Buhari out. Inconsistent traitors.

I'm waiting to see this Yoruba choice.

-Lord
You are nothing but a pig masquerading as a pseudo intellectual.
A scum cum subhuman with a poorly developed telencephalon. I curse your late father who refused to train you in an acceptable manner.
Like a poster opined, you are not different from the rest. The height of your pseudo intellectualism is to write afonja and coward. By the way, if you want to see cowards, look no further than the orient. A place where runaway soldiers and mad activists run for cover at the drop of the hat even after sacrificing millions of their kind.hahahahahahahaha

By the way , you spoils of war are playing your cards already. A slavish pig from the gully land who doubles as the chairman of your indigenous party just held brief for PMB even before Buhari's people and workers.

Discerning minds have always known that the much propagated hate directed at PMB's governent isn't borne out of altruistic reasons but a knee jerk reaction to the untimely albeit appropriate removal of the ineffectual buffoon's and of course his band of thieves from poto poto land hands' from our national treasury.

But rest assured, no flat..he..aded jew is coming near the top job anytime soon.

President Mohammadu Buhari till OSU pigs accept they are aba made jews !!!! grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Akande, Other APC Chieftains In Closed Door Meeting by LordAdam16: 8:40pm On Jan 23, 2018
Reminez:

[s]You are nothing but a pig masquerading as a pseudo intellectual.
A scum cum subhuman with a poorly developed telencephalon. I curse your late father who refused to train you in an acceptable manner.
Like a poster opined, you are not different from the rest. The height of your pseudo intellectualism is to write afonja and coward. By the way, if you want to see cowards, look no further than the orient. A place where runaway soldiers and mad activists run for cover at the drop of the heart even after sacrificing millions of their kind.hahahahahahahaha

By the way , you spoils of war are playing your cards already. A slavish pig from the gully land who doubles as the chairman of your indigenous party just held brief for PMB even before Buhari's people and workers.

Discerning minds have always known that the much propagated hate directed at PMB's governent isn't borne out of altruistic reasons but a knee jerk reaction to the untimely albeit appropriate removal of the ineffectual buffoon's and of course his band of thieves hands from poto poto land from our national treasury.[/s]

Trash.

If you have anything useful to say, type in Queens or sh*t your trap.

Ain't got time for a back and forth with an anonymous psycho.

-Lord
Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Akande, Other APC Chieftains In Closed Door Meeting by Firgemachar: 8:48pm On Jan 23, 2018
codedguy1:

This is what I have telling people since. Buhari will not concede, that is if INEC chairman who is also his appointee has the balls to announce that he lost the election.

Nah

GEJ has set an example.

If PMB loses, he leaves!
Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Akande, Other APC Chieftains In Closed Door Meeting by abiolamitodun(m): 8:48pm On Jan 23, 2018
osinbanjoisaliar:

By the time you will see obasanjo in jail, you will know that afonja no get liver
and if this happens... Nigeria is doomed
Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Akande, Other APC Chieftains In Closed Door Meeting by Reminez(m): 8:49pm On Jan 23, 2018
LordAdam16:

Trash.

If you have anything useful to say, type in Queens or sh*t your trap.

Ain't got time for a back and forth with an anonymous psycho.

-Lord
Your forebears are psychos. The simpleton can't even stomach what he dishes out.
It's not my intention to wrestle with a pig either.
You are an osu pig and I'm here to beat you to order tongue

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Akande, Other APC Chieftains In Closed Door Meeting by LordAdam16: 8:50pm On Jan 23, 2018
Reminez:

[s]Your forebears are psychos. The simpleton can't even stomach what he dishes out.
It's not my intention to wrestle with a pig either.
You are an osu pig and I'm here to beat you to order tongue[/s]

Trash.

Still nothing useful.

I think you can do better.

-Lord
Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Akande, Other APC Chieftains In Closed Door Meeting by engrchykae(m): 8:51pm On Jan 23, 2018
LordAdam16:

Watch how he'll avoid the question and start ranting like a rat on menstruation.

-Lord
Nigerians are on a long thing.
I just hope my people stay out of the trouble that will come with voting out Buhari.
Nigerians are foolish but wicked at the same time,they can mischievously turn around and label the whole thing an igbo affair and before you knew it,they will start masturbating.
Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Akande, Other APC Chieftains In Closed Door Meeting by Reminez(m): 8:52pm On Jan 23, 2018
LordAdam16:

Trash.

Still nothing useful.

I think you can do better.

-Lord
No , your parents should have done better but they failed.
They raised a m.oron with a single digit IQ

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Akande, Other APC Chieftains In Closed Door Meeting by Xtopher123(m): 8:52pm On Jan 23, 2018
sarrki:

We are not all happy

Serious

It's already too late to make amends.. We've wasted 3 years already..

To destroy is easy but to amend takes pretty much a longer time of which this Government hasn't even started thinking of..

We better boot them out before they ruin our Generation and the Next to come..
Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Akande, Other APC Chieftains In Closed Door Meeting by LordAdam16: 8:55pm On Jan 23, 2018
engrchykae:
Nigerians are on a long thing.
I just hope my people stay out of the trouble that will come with voting out Buhari.
Nigerians are foolish but wicked at the same time,they can mischievously turn around and label the whole thing an igbo affair and before you knew it,they will start masturbating.

Exactly, that's why it irks me that the SE politicians are just gallivanting while MB and SS politicians are counting their eggs.

Let's watch and wait. Everything would be clear in due course.

-Lord
Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Akande, Other APC Chieftains In Closed Door Meeting by LordAdam16: 8:56pm On Jan 23, 2018
Reminez:

[s]No , your parents should have done better but they failed.
They raised a m.oron with a single digit IQ[/s]

Try again.

-Lord
Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Akande, Other APC Chieftains In Closed Door Meeting by Reminez(m): 9:01pm On Jan 23, 2018
LordAdam16:

Try again.

-Lord
Flat.. headed osu from the red mudded, gully ravaged , land locked enclave of the rising criminals cum flesh eaters.
Loser!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Akande, Other APC Chieftains In Closed Door Meeting by konoplyanka: 9:09pm On Jan 23, 2018
Reminez:

Flat.. headed osu from the red mudded, gully ravaged , land locked enclave of the rising criminals cum flesh eaters.
Loser!!!

The lordadam guy is a pained osu pig cum loser. He's just sad that their feeding bottle was removed in 2015. They will continue to watch while we chart the course of this country. At the end they will be the greatest losers.

Somebody still grieving over election that is almost 3 years.

The funny thing is they are now queueing behind buhari their vomit.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Akande, Other APC Chieftains In Closed Door Meeting by bjnice(m): 9:15pm On Jan 23, 2018
maasoap:

The bravest and most courageous tribe in Nigeria is Yoruba.
We stopped the Biafran war.
Soyinka was imprisoned for the Biafra struggle.
We alone sacrificed for the coming back of democracy you're enjoying today.
Do you know the statistics of Yoruba men and women killed by Abacha just because of June 12?
You remember that when your tribe were cowardly unable to fight for Jonathan’s right during Yaradua sickness, it was Yoruba man, Tunde Bakare that took the battle to ASO Rock.
Do I need to remind you that Yorubas fought internal wars more than any other tribe in Nigeria? To go to war, you've got to get liver.
May thunder scatter your brain.

brodaly u get vex gan, abeg leave that small boy alone jare, na chest beating lineage him come from. baba u forget to add say na Yoruba Man our own BABA be the first military General to voluntarily handover power to civilian government without internal or external pressure. The small pinkin don forget say na the same Yoruba Man, Dr obasanjo the First civilian President to handover to another civilian government. Bro the small boy think say na joke Uncle Jona dey joke when he said Baba is boss of all bosses.

abeg make i rest my case here o

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Akande, Other APC Chieftains In Closed Door Meeting by konoplyanka: 9:19pm On Jan 23, 2018
LordAdam16:

LOL!

These are the names.

Same Soyinka that went to meet Abacha not to execute Vasta, and Abacha carried it out anyway. Or is it Tunde Bakare the failed one using the pulpit to forward his ambitions.

Both names are not heavyweights. They are what we call "anywhere belle face public figures."

They were not part of the politicking that scuttled OBJ's 3rd term bid. The North and the SE was front and center. If OBJ had his way, the most Soyinka and Bakare would have done was be part of protests. Protests didn't help MKO, it would have done nothing.

We're talking about Atiku, the Sultan, Nnamani, Emir of Kano, and you're listing Soyinka and Bakare. Goes to show how low your IQ is!

-Lord

When a flat head talks about IQ.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Akande, Other APC Chieftains In Closed Door Meeting by buffalowings: 9:35pm On Jan 23, 2018
sarrki:

We are not all happy

Serious

After 3 years
Yeyedeysmell
Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Akande, Other APC Chieftains In Closed Door Meeting by hylyne(m): 9:53pm On Jan 23, 2018
sarrki:

We are not all happy

Serious

Your slave Master is completely incompetent. Don't u ever blame any cabal.. Nonsense.
Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Akande, Other APC Chieftains In Closed Door Meeting by Fawklicant: 10:20pm On Jan 23, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
As Posted By The Presidential Aide!

They can meet from now to eternity, I can bet my left ball that the dullard in chief would not last in that office up to 2019. He's gotta go!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Meet The Only Two Nigeria Leaders That Publicly Declared Their Assets / Boko Haram Blocks Yobe Highway, Battles Soldiers In Adamawa / Misau: IG Of Police N10Billion Monthly Bribe Allegation Debated On Channels TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.