Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,394 members, 7,954,574 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:01 PM

Voted For Buhari, But Regretting It Now? Fall In - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Voted For Buhari, But Regretting It Now? Fall In (8628 Views)

Reno Omokri: I Am Opposed To General Buhari But Sowore Lied / Corruption Is Thriving Not In Spite Of Buhari But Because Of Him- Farooq Kperogi / Voter Who Voted For Mbuhari And Is Now Regretting It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Voted For Buhari, But Regretting It Now? Fall In by LordAdam16: 9:32am On Jan 24, 2018
luvinhubby:

Do not invite me to your pity party, i do not attend such.

Whatever you say, sai baba till 2023.

He's already consoling himself.

These despicable folks can't seem to make up their mind.

They always claim Buhari can't do worse, and every new week he disappoints them.

Today, he is the worse thing in forever, tomorrow, at least things aren't as bad as they could be.

Very unstable gits.

-Lord

7 Likes

Re: Voted For Buhari, But Regretting It Now? Fall In by Throwback: 9:32am On Jan 24, 2018
LordAdam16:

Oga, I asked you a simple question.

Who is that Nigerian politician who would prosecute his core supporters who supported and financed his election? Give me one name!

SW and NC did not sack Jonathan. A group of misfits with their heads in cloud nine ganged up to bring in a tested failure because of VP position.

Answer my question. And stop beating around the bush.

-Lord

Any candidate is adjudged by his campaign, and we are not condemned to voting only notable and recycled politicians, as such we are not compelled to retain a failed incumbent just because we believe we have no alternative.

You only reason like a moronic bigot.

I already proved to you that the same dynamics that existed with buhari in 2015 also existed in 2011, yet Buhari lost.

So does it mean the people who voted due to a VP position did not know of the VP position in 2011 when they voted Jonathan over a Buhari?

Did Jonathan win/win convincingly in Benue, Kwara, Kogi, Plateau and Taraba in 2015 like he did in 2011?

Or did the North Central also vote due to a VP position?

So who is beating around the bush?

You are a moronic and partisan PDP operative, and I can only wish you more misery to the one you got in 2015.

Bigots like you pushed Jonathan till he lost. Your likes kept him passive and deceived him that he was doing well, and that all those who criticised him were just ethnic bigots.

We know how that turned out eventually.
Re: Voted For Buhari, But Regretting It Now? Fall In by obailala(m): 9:33am On Jan 24, 2018
LordAdam16:

[s]BASTARD!

You're outside the country and claim to know better than those in it. No wonder you supported a dilapidated dullard who wouldn't win an elected position in where you call home.

The wickedness of a man's heart is surely a marvel.

Just for VP position.

Mtscheewww.

And why talk about Dangote's refinery that's coming online in 2020 (not 2019 mind you). Is it that the dullard you voted in to build new refineries and repair existing refineries couldn't do it.

Dangote's refinery would come on stream and like cement he'd sell higher than the International going price. Those bloody refineries should be sold and revamped so there's competition, if not Dangote would charge N250 and tell us at least scarcity has reduced.

Your stup*dity is nauseating[/s]

-Lord
Make una hold this frustrated one before e run enter market. Bros, I'm not responsible for your misery, shift!
Re: Voted For Buhari, But Regretting It Now? Fall In by Lot13(m): 9:33am On Jan 24, 2018
I voted Buhari and would vote him again.
Re: Voted For Buhari, But Regretting It Now? Fall In by rumours: 9:35am On Jan 24, 2018
#Copied.

I have observed that a few people are determined to get back at those who enthroned this regime in 2015. They want to do so by voting this same regime in 2019 since according to them, no one person has the monopoly of wickedness.

I want to passionately appeal to you, if you belong to this category of people or you know someone who does, to please forgive. To err is human.

Whereas some of those sai babarian 'change' chanters mostly voted due to abject gullible ignorance and bigotry. Others were swept off their feet of rational and objective reasoning with forceful propaganda. Most of them have now genuinely and penitently repented. They have come to their senses. Let them go and sin no more.

And yes, I am aware that some are still pretending - suffering and smiling. I am also aware that some are ashamed to own up to their gaffe. Let us still forgive them all the same. Let bygone be bygone.

Endeavor to get your PVCs and be ready to vote right. Don't allow yourself to be bought. Let us not allow this scourge for another 4years. If we do, the despair in land will be unfathomable.

Shalom.

3 Likes

Re: Voted For Buhari, But Regretting It Now? Fall In by LordAdam16: 9:35am On Jan 24, 2018
obailala:
You keep sticking to your 2015 poo, angry with everyone that removed your beloved hero... sorry oo!.. Meanwhile, I have no sentimental attachment to anyone.

Wake up man, 2015 is gone! GEJ is gone! You cant remain in this yoir misery forever... Since it still pains you so much, dont you think you should just go snuff out your miserable life instead of weeping and wailing into everyone's space like a hungry nagging pussycat?

Oga, stop bleating.

Bring a name of an incorruptible politician.

Your compatriot Throwback has gone AWOL.

Are you also going to avoid the question as well?

GEJ is the best president we've had since the start of the 4th republic. You can take that to the bank. The mistake of voting him out is what you guys are trying to correct in 2019 with your 50:50 vote.

So stop throwing a pity party no one wants to attend.

Bring the name of the incorruptible politician you claim to know!

-Lord

7 Likes

Re: Voted For Buhari, But Regretting It Now? Fall In by hinohsend: 9:35am On Jan 24, 2018
LordAdam16:

I don't think you even need to disturb yourself to vote.

Buhari has 12m assured votes. That's minus the rigging.

Just sit back and enjoy the ride. I would not waste my strength to campaign for anyone in 2019. I'd let nature takes its course.

This Throwback guy and his likes think Buhari would just go out without a fight.

APC has NW/NE. PDP has SS/SE. How they intend to bring a third power to seize Aso Rock with their 50:50 votes is the miracle I want them to perform.

-Lord

In one voice, the SW are responsible for Buhari being elected, in another, the SW have no electoral value because their votes are always divided 50:50.

Make up your mind.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Voted For Buhari, But Regretting It Now? Fall In by LordAdam16: 9:37am On Jan 24, 2018
Throwback:

You only reason like a moronic bigot.

I already proved to you that the same dynamics that existed with buhari in 2015 also existed in 2011, yet Buhari lost.

So does it mean the people who voted due to a VP position did not know of the VP position in 2011 when they voted Jonathan over a Buhari?

Did Jonathan win/win convincingly in Benue, Kwara, Kogi, Plateau and Taraba in 2015 like he did in 2011?

Or did the North Central also vote due to a VP position?

So who is beating around the bush?

You are a moronic and partisan PDP operative, and I can only wish you more misery to the one you got in 2015.

Bigots like you pushed Jonathan till he lost. Your likes kept him passive and deceived him that he was doing well, and that all those who criticised him were just ethnic bigots.

We know how that turned out eventually.

Can you answer the simple question dimwit?

The clue as to why the North Central voted against Jonathan is in the name. "NORTH" Central.

But I wouldn't expect you to understand that would you?

Provide the name of the incorruptible politician who who prosecute supporters of his election. Or keep your trashy mouth shut!

-Lord

5 Likes

Re: Voted For Buhari, But Regretting It Now? Fall In by obailala(m): 9:39am On Jan 24, 2018
LordAdam16:

Oga, stop bleating.

Bring a name of an incorruptible politician.

Your compatriot Throwback has gone AWOL.

Are you also going to avoid the question as well?

GEJ is the best president we've had since the start of the 4th republic. You can take that to the bank. The mistake of voting him out is what you guys are trying to correct in 2019 with your 50:50 vote.

So stop throwing a pity party no one wants to attend.

Bring the name of the incorruptible politician you claim to know!

-Lord
Quit asking me silly questions about who to vote in an election. Even a fool knows the candidates for 2019 elections arent yet known, and you cant support a candidate who isnt contesting an election. So quit asking me stupid questions.

And by the way, GEJ is the best president in the world only to moronic jonathanian cocksuckers so I dont think I or anyone can argue that issue with you. But guess what, he's gone! GeJ's gone for good. Get over it or live the rest of your life in misery.

1 Like

Re: Voted For Buhari, But Regretting It Now? Fall In by luvinhubby(m): 9:40am On Jan 24, 2018
obailala:
Lol, I only said I would commiserate with you if you resume your weeping and wailing tomorrow. I haven't got any problems myself.

Do i sound pained, you guys are the ones trying to mask your ruptured bigotry with the slogan that 'GEJ failed, we booted him out and will boot out Buhari also' but patriots like us who are for nation building, unlike some diaspora noismakers, are saying we, i mean we, must continue to live out the consequences of the choices of the blinded bigots that refused to listen to common sense in 2015 as a good lesson of history to pass down to our kids that tribal bigotry is a cancer. 4yrs is too short to drum that lesson in, 8yrs should do it, therefore sai baba till 2023.

7 Likes

Re: Voted For Buhari, But Regretting It Now? Fall In by LordAdam16: 9:40am On Jan 24, 2018
hinohsend:

In one voice, the SW are responsible for Buhari being elected, in another, the SW have no electoral value because their votes are always divided 50:50.

Make up your mind.

Their 50:50 divided votes helped Buhari meet the 25% in most states requirement.

Same 50:50 divided votes would help Buhari meet the same requirement in 2019, and together with rigging makes it likely that Buhari would win in 2019.

So try to keep up or find the nearest exit. I don't pander to those who're slow.

-Lord

7 Likes

Re: Voted For Buhari, But Regretting It Now? Fall In by LordAdam16: 9:43am On Jan 24, 2018
obailala:
Quit asking me silly questions about who to vote in an election. Even a fool knows the candidates for 2019 elections arent yet known, and you cant support a candidate who isnt contesting an election. So quit asking me stupid questions.

And by the way, GEJ is the best president in the world only to slowpoke jonathanian cocksuckers.

M0R0N, but you knew you'd vote Buhari in 2014 didn't you?

So you're trying to say, there is no candidate right now that you think is incorruptible.

So when would the incorruptible candidate be created?

You are the most unintelligent zombie on this site. I actually think your IQ is an improper fraction.

-Lord

8 Likes

Re: Voted For Buhari, But Regretting It Now? Fall In by luvinhubby(m): 9:44am On Jan 24, 2018
rumours:
#Copied.

I have observed that a few people are determined to get back at those who enthroned this regime in 2015. They want to do so by voting this same regime in 2019 since according to them, no one person has the monopoly of wickedness.

I want to passionately appeal to you, if you belong to this category of people or you know someone who does, to please forgive. To err is human.

Whereas some of those sai babarian 'change' chanters mostly voted due to abject gullible ignorance and bigotry. Others were swept off their feet of rational and objective reasoning with forceful propaganda. Most of them have now genuinely and penitently repented. They have come to their senses. Let them go and sin no more.

And yes, I am aware that some are still pretending - suffering and smiling. I am also aware that some are ashamed to own up to their gaffe. Let us still forgive them all the same. Let bygone be bygone.

Endeavor to get your PVCs and be ready to vote right. Don't allow yourself to be bought. Let us not allow this scourge for another 4years. If we do, the despair in land will be unfathomable.

Shalom.

Save the sermon for Sunday morning, we have nothing against 2015 sai barabarians, just that our minds are made up to return deafness with deafness.

Buhari till 2023.

6 Likes

Re: Voted For Buhari, But Regretting It Now? Fall In by obailala(m): 9:44am On Jan 24, 2018
luvinhubby:

Do i sound pained, you guys are the ones trying to mask your ruptured bigotry with the slogan that 'GEJ failed, we booted him out and will boot out Buhari also' but patriots like us who are for nation building, unlike some diaspora noismakers, are saying we, i mean we, must continue to live out the consequences of the choices of the blinded bigots that refused to listen to common sense in 2015 as a good lesson of history to pass down to our kids that tribal bigotry is a cancer. 4yrs is too short to drum that lesson in, 8yrs should do it, therefore sai baba till 2023.
I supported pmb in 2015, I'm still awaiting your explanation of the 'bigotry' you keep talking about. Is it tribal or political or regional or religious etc?... And for your info, I'm not pained, I was never pained, not at any time.
Re: Voted For Buhari, But Regretting It Now? Fall In by obailala(m): 9:46am On Jan 24, 2018
LordAdam16:

[s]M0R0N, but you knew you'd vote Buhari in 2014 didn't you?

So you're trying to say, there is no candidate right now that you think is incorruptible.

So when would the incorruptible candidate be created?

You are the most unintelligent zombie on this site. I actually think your IQ is an improper fraction.

-Lord[/s]
Bros, take your frustration and insults elsewhere... Once again, I am not responsible for your misery..
Re: Voted For Buhari, But Regretting It Now? Fall In by OlujobaSamuel: 9:47am On Jan 24, 2018
Throwback:

You mean going forward towards an empty treasury?

If Jonathan was still president when crude sold for $27pb, would we still have any cents left in our foreign reserves?

You are one and same with those tribal and religious bigots who felt they must retain Jonathan because he is from the South and a Christian.

The happenings of the Jonathan regime also vindicated my choice not to vote for him in 2011, as I voted for Nuhu Ribadu.

Out of tribal and religious bigotry, some will still vote to retain Buhari, just like you guided by same emotions, voted to retain a useless Jonathan in power.

You were the "Sai Barbarians" of the Jonathan regime who felt every criticism was because the president is from a certain tribe or religion. You are no different to the people now castigated as the BMC crew, who have no conscience and wanted to return a failure to power.

Did the PhD touting Jonathan ever display any intelligence while in power, for that to have been a reason to reject the less educated Buhari?

So I reckon that the failure assessment of the Buhari regime that you also criticise daily, is the assessment of certain bigots in Nigeria, since the failure assessment of Jonathan was done by certain bigots?

Dude you are the Bigot who chose to see nothing wrong in the failure and cluelessness of Jonathan. Just as we have bigots who are still ready to die for a useless Buhari.

You are a man who has continued to lie to himself daily over the failure of the Jonathan regime, and the well deserved sacking.

Jonathan failed and was kicked out, Buhari has failed and will be kicked out too.

See what opinion FFK had when Obasanjo wrote the letter to Jonathan. Was FFK a bigot too, who then became cured of his bigotry in time to help Jonathan win reelection?

can you pls stop typing my mind, your comments no allow me get talk for mouth, I also supported Ribadu in 2011, opted for buhari in 2015, but God forbid we have a gej/bubu again, such a pity we had such dumb fellows elected for a cummulative of 9+yrs.
I will do everything in my own little way to make sure the current dummy go back to his village in 2019.
We are learning, with time, we are gonna get it right.
For those shouting we told you, I seek no apologies from you for backing a clueless one in 2011, so i owe you none for my choice of a dumbfullllll one in 2015, I owe myself a duty to correct my errors, you can stick to yours.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Voted For Buhari, But Regretting It Now? Fall In by luvinhubby(m): 9:48am On Jan 24, 2018
obailala:
I supported pmb in 2015, I'm still awaiting your explanation of the 'bigotry' you keep talking about. Is it tribal or political or regional or religious etc?... And for your info, I'm not pained, I was never pained, not at any time.

And you refused to answer my question.

If you are the owner of a multinational conglomerate like Unilever PLC and have the choice of hiring between GEJ and Buhari as your MD/CEO looking at their credentilas, who will you hire in all sincerity.

6 Likes

Re: Voted For Buhari, But Regretting It Now? Fall In by LordAdam16: 9:51am On Jan 24, 2018
obailala:
Bros, take your frustration and insults elsewhere... Once again, I am not responsible for your misery..

There ya go!

Unintelligent slowpoke.

Keep waiting for a miracle worker. Dog eating vomits shamelessly.

Can't even answer a simple question. You claim to want someone who can fight corruption, then I ask you to pick one politician out of 200 million Nigerians who's incorruptible and would fight corruption like you expected GEJ to, and you go mute.

Completely mute.

That's bigotry.

You know no one could do better than GEJ under the circumstances, but it didn't matter to you because you just didn't like him. You wanted a VP position. All the corruption, reserves, appointments complaint were all hogwash.

That's bigotry.

-Lord

8 Likes

Re: Voted For Buhari, But Regretting It Now? Fall In by LordAdam16: 9:53am On Jan 24, 2018
luvinhubby:

And you refused to answer my question.

If you are the owner of a multinational conglomerate like Unilever PLC and have the choice of hiring between GEJ and Buhari as your MD/CEO looking at their credentilas, who will you hire in all sincerity.

That's their specialty.

Avoiding simple questions.

They foistered someone they wouldn't hire to run their kiosk to run the 22nd largest economy in the world. Tomorrow, they'd say they're not bigots.

Very foolish set of people.

-Lord

6 Likes

Re: Voted For Buhari, But Regretting It Now? Fall In by Throwback: 9:55am On Jan 24, 2018
LordAdam16:

Can you answer the simple question dimwit?

The clue as to why the North Central voted against Jonathan is in the name. "NORTH" Central.

But I wouldn't expect you to understand that would you?

Provide the name of the incorruptible politician who who prosecute supporters of his election. Or keep your trashy mouth shut!

-Lord

Why are you this stupid?

Did the North Central not vote overwhelmingly for Jonathan in 2011, despite having Buhari and Ribadu contesting also?

You are a chronic ethnic bigot.

Jonathan was sacked by well meaning Nigerians, we do not care what partisan and bigoted sycophants feel about that patriotic event.

You keep on insisting I should provide a name to prove you right that corruption must always remain in Nigeria and in our politics? Okay I provide myself as a man who would not regard who supported my campaign when faced with a corruption case involving my political supporters.

What kind of caveman are you? Why are you so negative and afraid of the future, that you will rather continue with a present failure?

1 Like

Re: Voted For Buhari, But Regretting It Now? Fall In by luvinhubby(m): 9:55am On Jan 24, 2018
OlujobaSamuel:

can you pls stop typing my mind, your comments no allow me get talk for mouth, I also supported Ribadu in 2013, opted for buhari in 2015, but God forbid we have a gej/bubu again, such a pity we had such dumb fellows elected for a cummulative of 9+yrs.
I will do everything in my own little way to make sure the current dummy go back to his village in 2019.
For those shouting we told you, I seek no apologies from you for backing a clueless one in 2011, so i owe you none for my choice of a dumbfullllll one in 2015, I owe myself a duty to correct my errors, you can stick to yours.

The duty you owe yourself is to make sure the primary school pupils you are teaching do not fail common entrance exams, seems you conducted your own presidential election in 2013.

An obvious poor judge of character will assume, from critical assesment, that a Buhari will succeed in an assignement that GEJ 'failed' in.

4 Likes

Re: Voted For Buhari, But Regretting It Now? Fall In by LordAdam16: 9:57am On Jan 24, 2018
OlujobaSamuel:

can you pls stop typing my mind, your comments no allow me get talk for mouth, I also supported Ribadu in 2013, opted for buhari in 2015, but God forbid we have a gej/bubu again, such a pity we had such dumb fellows elected for a cummulative of 9+yrs.

Yes, you are learning by supporting a dufus who is not disturbed by a pregnant woman being slashed and the baby brought out.

You actually claim to be experimenting with people's lives. What a despicable animal!

Here's the newsflash Einstein, the current Nigerian system would keep producing undesirable choices. Look at America, 300+ years post independence and their choice in 2016 was between Trump and Clinton.

Democracy, especially in Nigeria, allows you to choose the lesser of two evils not amongst the best choices. If you don't know this, then it beggars belief why you should do all of us a favor and laminate your voters card and hang it on the wall. It is of more use there than at the polling booth.

-Lord

5 Likes

Re: Voted For Buhari, But Regretting It Now? Fall In by LordAdam16: 10:07am On Jan 24, 2018
Throwback:

Why are you this stupid?

Did the North Central not vote overwhelmingly for Jonathan in 2011, despite having Buhari and Ribadu contesting also?

You areca chronic ethnic bigot.

Jonathan was sacked by well meaning Nigerians, we do not care what partisan and bigoted sycophants feel about that patriotic event.

Was the North calling for return of power to the North in 2011 like they were in 2015?

You are very very stup*d and unintelligent.

GEJ vs PMB in 2015 for the North was not about who would perform, it was about power returning to the North. They only sought Tinubu's help to make their option seem logical. It wasn't.

And whether you like it or not, you may claim to have voted for PMB because you thought he would perform (which says a lot about your silliness), but for the SW AC bloc, voting for PMB was about getting an inroad into Aso Rock.

Stop assuming all the 15 million people who voted for PMB did so because they felt PMB was better, they voted him for several reasons. There are the 12m bigots who would have voted for him even if he ran against Obama, and there are those of you who voted for him because you had the thinking capacity of a sloth, and there are those who voted for him because of the political clout, et cetera.

Get your head out of your a$$ and look at the big picture.

That's why even if a third party comes up, they'd still need a Northern candidate, none of which is better than GEJ and some of which like Kwankwaso and El-Rufai are actually worse than Buhari, to be able to dethrone Buhari.

This is Nigeria, not the US. Most people vote based on sentiments. And when you join the bandwagon effect, you are simply being used to further goals you ordinarily may not agree to. That's why as badly as Buhari has performed, he'd still get as much if not more votes in 2019 than he did in 2015.

Go to a main market in Kano and say Buhari is a disaster and try convincing them to vote against him.

M0R0N.

-Lord

8 Likes

Re: Voted For Buhari, But Regretting It Now? Fall In by Throwback: 10:07am On Jan 24, 2018
OlujobaSamuel:

Exactly!

I also told them in 2011 that Jonathan was an incompetent moro.n and I was proved right. Yet, I did not go about seeking for apologies to do the right thing and ensure he was sacked.
Re: Voted For Buhari, But Regretting It Now? Fall In by OlujobaSamuel: 10:21am On Jan 24, 2018
LordAdam16:

Yes, you are learning by supporting a dufus who is not disturbed by a pregnant woman being slashed and the baby brought out.

You actually claim to be experimenting with people's lives. What a despicable animal!

Here's the newsflash Einstein, the current Nigerian system would keep producing undesirable choices. Look at America, 300+ years post independence and their choice in 2016 was between Trump and Clinton.

Democracy, especially in Nigeria, allows you to choose the lesser of two evils not amongst the best choices. If you don't know this, then it beggars belief why you should do all of us a favor and laminate your voters card and hang it on the wall. It is of more use there than at the polling booth.

-Lord
you don finish, I owe you no explanation bro, when you tire, you go find your way out.
If you are the know all as claimed, maybe you should aspire for your street landlord association chairman or na youth leader, you fit from there become nigeria presido.
I detest insulting people on forums like this, but I do take exceptions to people that thinks they are the Alpha and Omega of knowledge and Wisdom as a result of their intellectual prowess and use of words in a subtle manner to throw insults at opposing views, with no iota of apology, you are a fool, you proffer no alternative, yet you have no shame in insulting others opinion and their personality.
Re: Voted For Buhari, But Regretting It Now? Fall In by OlujobaSamuel: 10:23am On Jan 24, 2018
luvinhubby:

The duty you owe yourself is to make sure the primary school pupils you are teaching do not fail common entrance exams, seems you conducted your own presidential election in 2013.

An obvious poor judge of character will assume, from critical assesment, that a Buhari will succeed in an assignement that GEJ 'failed' in.
Thanks for the correction.
If i may ask, are we still into comparison of gej/pmb or seeking for the next competent leader, if the former is the case, count me out, I dont engage in such.
I want a president that his policies wont affect my night sleep as a result of jobless fellows raiding the night looking for who/what to steal, kill or destroy.
There was a time I could walk in my community at 1am without having to be on the lookout for any strange happenings, but I cant do that now, that's my desire and yearnings for the nation, I don't blame others for loss in my business, I dont want a president that wont also take responsibilities.

1 Like

Re: Voted For Buhari, But Regretting It Now? Fall In by Turantula(m): 10:26am On Jan 24, 2018
Re: Voted For Buhari, But Regretting It Now? Fall In by Throwback: 10:28am On Jan 24, 2018
LordAdam16:

Was the North calling for return of power to the North in 2011 like they were in 2015?

You are very very stup*d and unintelligent.

GEJ vs PMB in 2015 for the North was not about who would perform, it was about power returning to the North. They only sought Tinubu's help to make their option seem logical. It wasn't.

And whether you like it or not, you may claim to have voted for PMB because you thought he would perform (which says a lot about your silliness), but for the SW AC bloc, voting for PMB was about getting an inroad into Aso Rock.

Stop assuming all the 15 million people who voted for PMB did so because they felt PMB was better, they voted him for several reasons. There are the 12m bigots who would have voted for him even if he ran against Obama, and there are those of you who voted for him because you had the thinking capacity of a sloth, and there are those who voted for him because of the political clout, et cetera.

Get your head out of your a$$ and look at the big picture.

That's why even if a third party comes up, they'd still need a Northern candidate, none of which is better than GEJ and some of which like Kwankwaso and El-Rufai are actually worse than Buhari, to be able to dethrone Buhari.

This is Nigeria, not the US. Most people vote based on sentiments. And when you join the bandwagon effect, you are simply being used to further goals you ordinarily may not agree to. That's why as badly as Buhari has performed, he'd still get as much if not more votes in 2019 than he did in 2015.

Go to a main market in Kano and say Buhari is a disaster and try convincing them to vote against him.

M0R0N.

-Lord

And I repeat, did the SW not care about making an inroad to Aso Rock in 2011 with a Buhari/TundeBakare ticket or a Ribadu/FolaAdeola ticket, but suddenly cared about inroad in 2015?

Truth be told, it was Jonathan who won in 2011 based on ethnic and religious sentiments of the Southern Nigeria and Middle Belt electorates.

My friends and family kept on saying, let us vote him for he is a minority, he is a Christian, he had no shoes. And right there in my Yoruba populated neighbourhood in Lagos, I saw that only few of us voted Ribadu, even fewer for Buhari, while Jonathan had over 85% of the valid votes at that polling unit.

So, in 2015, the Yorubas suddenly cared about a VP position that was already on offer in 2011, and chose to sack the wonderful Jonathan?

Dude, stop beating about the bush with you bigoted narrative.
Re: Voted For Buhari, But Regretting It Now? Fall In by Sapiosexuality(m): 10:29am On Jan 24, 2018
Enough cussing LordAdam, Throwback and Obailala. The debate is better without them. While I agree that it is retarded to opt for a worse character, a monster, if anyone failed you, I wouldn't lace the argument with this tantrum.

2 Likes

Re: Voted For Buhari, But Regretting It Now? Fall In by Nobody: 10:33am On Jan 24, 2018
No politician has enjoyed and squandered such hope and support like PMB. That's what makes his failure so catastrophic.

SAI BABA!!
KAI BABA!!
BYE BABA!!!

CHANJI 2019 TO A FRESH YOUNG DYNAMIC AND PROVEN PERSON I BEG! undecided

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Voted For Buhari, But Regretting It Now? Fall In by LordAdam16: 10:44am On Jan 24, 2018
Throwback:

And I repeat, did the SW not care about making an inroad to Aso Rock in 2011 with a Buhari/TundeBakare ticket or a Ribadu/FolaAdeola ticket, but suddenly cared about inroad in 2015?

Truth be told, it was Jonathan who won in 2011 based on ethnic and religious sentiments of the Southern Nigeria and Middle Belt electorates.

My friends and family kept on saying, let us vote him for he is a minority, he is a Christian, he had no shoes. And right there in my Yoruba populated neighbourhood in Lagos, I saw that only few of us votes Ribadu, even fewer for Buhari, while Jonathan had over 85% of the valid votes at that polling unit.

So, in 2015, the Yorubas suddenly cared about a VP position that was already on offer in 2011, and chose to sack the wonderful Jonathan?

Dude, stop beating about the bush with you bigoted narrative.

You've not answered the question I've asked ever since.

Is that too hard for you?

--------------------------

As to your reposte above: In 2011, ACN was still a regional party that did not have the clout to win national elections. Tinubu was still a local champion and had two states (I believe).

His deal with Jonathan led him to acquire more states including Edo in the SS.

In 2015, Tinubu thought it best to go for VP. Saraki, el-Rufai, Tambuwal and Buhari decided that a Tinubu VP must not happen. Unfortunately for him, he had already committed to the Buhari cause and could not turn his back.

That's the chronology of the events of the SW APC bloc.

The story in the NC is similar. In 2011, Jonathan inherited the core PDP machinery, he was only made acting President one year ago and the North was sucker-punched.

In 2015, people like Tambuwal, Kwankwaso, and Saraki left PDP not because Jonathan underperformed, but because they heeded to the "North First" call. And the NC PDP members sabotaged GEJ's re-election efforts in their regions. David Mark being one of them.

If you had a brain and used Google to do a simple research, you would know all of this. But no you wouldn't.

You'd keep thinking you're smart whereas you as daft as a goat.

The rest of you who were hypnotized to vote Buhari had no chance really, the powers that be wanted GEJ out and since GEJ wasn't going to rig, they knew whitewashing Buhari was important to lure you suckers. Why on God's Green Earth did they use Amaechi to say they'd form a parallel government if they lost. Can you or anyone you know threaten PMB with the same statement.

Now that they've gotten back power, watch how they've closed same routes and don't care about Buhari's perception in the SW and MB.

See how stu**d you are? You're in a country and you don't know what happens in it.

-Lord

5 Likes

Re: Voted For Buhari, But Regretting It Now? Fall In by OlujobaSamuel: 10:45am On Jan 24, 2018
Sapiosexuality:
Enough cussing LordAdam, Throwback and Obailala. The debate is better without them. While I agree that it is retarded to opt for a worse character, a monster, if anyone failed you, I wouldn't lace the argument with this tantrum.
God will bless yoou jare my bro. I dont know why every political argument must be laced with insults.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"No Northerner Qualified To Rule Nigeria Than Buhari" – NAF / Lagos Panel On #EndSARS Summons IGP Adamu / Dapo Abiodun: We Will Make Abeokuta A Befitting State Capital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.