Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

Voted For Buhari, But Regretting It Now? Fall In - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Voted For Buhari, But Regretting It Now? Fall In (8360 Views)

Reno Omokri: I Am Opposed To General Buhari But Sowore Lied / Corruption Is Thriving Not In Spite Of Buhari But Because Of Him- Farooq Kperogi / Voter Who Voted For Mbuhari And Is Now Regretting It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Voted For Buhari, But Regretting It Now? Fall In by LordAdam16: 12:45pm On Jan 24, 2018
Throwback:

Dude your frustration is so obvious, calm your corrupt nerves.

I can defend Ribadu and his integrity. Was he not the guy your PDP tried to make caretaker chairman and he declined?

Was he not the guy who left APC when the party accepted the Adamawa governor into its fold?

Was he not the guy who rejected $15m bribe from Ibori?

Yes Ribadu is an anti corruption sage and you are a corruption promoter.

Read your posts and try to identify anything positive that you have said since morning.

GEJ also targeted Ibori and it was during his tenure that Ibori sneaked out of the country. Is that an evidence that GEJ is an anti-corruption sage?

Ribadu was OBJ's attack dog. Like Magu, he left OBJ's friends and targeted OBJ's enemies.

That's why he has no problems jumping ship between PDP and APC. He is a corrupt politican through and through.

PMB also claimed not to have enough money to buy presidential form, today he's looking the other way while his boys loot. You really think Ribadu would be different?

Ribadu has a pending corruption case against him at the CCB for failing to declare his assets. And this is your anti-corruption sage.

You're as daft as it gets. Corrupt hypocrite.

-Lord

5 Likes

Re: Voted For Buhari, But Regretting It Now? Fall In by obailala(m): 1:07pm On Jan 24, 2018
luvinhubby:

Permit me to submit to you that you are a very big bigot.

Based on credentials, qualification and record of performance on previous similar office held, anyone chosing Buhari over GEJ for such an office is doing so purely on 'man-know-man', i. e, bigotry.
And can you define your bigotry better?... I have absolutely no tribal, political, religious, ethnic, regional, zonal or whatever links with PMB, but you think I'm abigot because I supported him over the one you supported in 2015?... Mr Man go and sit down; you are clearly the bigot here who believes only his opinion is sacrosant and who probably is stilled deeply pained over potential contracts or some other dubious money channels which were closed to him following GEJ's outster. Keep your bigotry to yourself man..

1 Like

Re: Voted For Buhari, But Regretting It Now? Fall In by obailala(m): 1:16pm On Jan 24, 2018
LordAdam16:

You actually think looting has reduced?

Can you hear yourself?

From Buratai to Baru? Do you know how much is being paid for subsidy per liter? And how millions of liters of gasoline leave this country daily but with subsidy already paid.

I'm not going to do this with you. Compare and say GEJ's corruption is less than Buhari's corruption because Buhari came in when oil price was low. Corruption is corruption. NNPC, the armed forces, and many other agencies, the real cash cows are outside the TSA.

Even with the TSA, there are still reports of private accounts holding large amounts of money. Look at the amount of money budgeted for transportation, a 1000% increase compared to previous budget, yet there's very little if any to show for it.

See why I called you a bigot?

IBB stole $12b in one year, should I also say I prefer GEJ because he didn't steal $12b in one year? GEJ implemented BVN and IPPPS and designed the TSA, are you really saying if someone else aside GEJ and PMB won in 2015, he wouldn't have implemented the TSA?

My thief steals less than your thief? Where have I heard that before?

You are worse than corrupt. You're also hypocritical. If there is so little stealing then why are we borrowing so much, and there's nothing done. At least under GEJ new universities, new rail, new silos, new funds were being set up. What is PMB doing with all that money that isn't being stolen.

This is the same PMB is paying less salary in dollar terms than GEJ. GEJ paid N150b monthly with exchange rate at N150/$. PMB is paying same N150b (even less due to the slow eradication of ghost workers that started under GEJ), with exchange rate at N305/$. Why doesn't he still have any money to build infrastructure. Oil is currently $70 per barrel. When GEJ left it was around $50.

You are unbelievable. Now I'm the bigot because I'm proving you and the others to be a bigot. Talk about reverse psychology.

That dumb sh*t doesn't work on me.

In 2015, you guys said only a strong man like Buhari could end corruption, we said corruption was part of the fabric of Nigeria and only adept processes like BVN, IPPIS and the likes would limit corruption in Nigeria. 3 years later, Buhari hasn't ended corruption with his macho-style, corruption is still thriving. While processes like BVN, IPPIS, TSA have steadily kept gaining ground in preventing corruption.

Yet you're still adamant that the hard way is the only way, even in the face of overwhelming evidence.

Then when I say GEJ was right all along in his approach, especially in view of all the expected consequences of having a hard, bigoted man in Aso Rock; you turn around and say we are corrupt for saying that. How weird is that?

GEJ's people were stealing. PMB's people are stealing. The processes that limited corruption under GEJ are the same processes limiting corruption under PMB. The difference however is that while GEJ regularly thought up and refined processes to fight corruption, PMB has not thought about any such new process.

You have said nothing to convince me otherwise, even stating half-truths like corruption has reduced when $25b worth of contracts were signed without following due process.

Which leads me back to my point that you think your thief is better than my thief. Which is bigotry.

-Lord

Mr, going by your simple definition of the word 'bigot' which you gave earlier, with your abusive intolerance for the views of others, you are a total reflection of the word which you defined.

And now back to corruption, you simply mock yourself by making such a laughable claim that corruption in Nigeria is more prevalent today than how it was under the grand commander and public defender of corruption GEJ.

1 Like

Re: Voted For Buhari, But Regretting It Now? Fall In by luvinhubby(m): 1:17pm On Jan 24, 2018
obailala:
And can you define your bigotry better?... I have absolutely no tribal, political, religious, ethnic, regional, zonal or whatever links with PMB, but you think I'm abigot because I supported him over the one you supported in 2015?... Mr Man go and sit down; you are clearly the bigot here who believes only his opinion is sacrosant and who probably is stilled deeply pained over potential contracts or some other dubious money channels which were closed to him following GEJ's outster. Keep your bigotry to yourself man..

See what i do from my signature, i don't depend on handouts.

I have submitted to you the obvious parameters that qualified you as a bigot, hiring without considering merit and performance, that, my friend makes you a bigot

3 Likes

Re: Voted For Buhari, But Regretting It Now? Fall In by obailala(m): 1:37pm On Jan 24, 2018
luvinhubby:

See what i do from my signature, i don't depend on handouts.

I have submitted to you the obvious parameters that qualified you as a bigot, hiring without considering merit and performance, that, my friend makes you a bigot
And why are you pointing me to what you do for a living? So you think I dont have what I do as well?... How are we sure what you have in your signature isn't just a front just like most yahooyahoo boys, slay runs girls and govt crooks normally front?

You praise and glorify and adore a known crook, a grand commander and chief defender of lootocrats, a man who even bragged in front of an international public about how his lootacratic kleptomaniac friends had exponentially increased the number of private jets in Nigeria to the detriment of real development in the country; that is the sort of character you worship, promote and tried to perpetuate in Aso Rock (obviously because of tribal/zonal sentiments). So my friend, what exactly does that make you?... Obviously a despicable thief yourself. But here you are, thinking I'm a bigot for saying a capital NO by all means to you and your rogue compatriots. Mr Man gbafuo!

1 Like

Re: Voted For Buhari, But Regretting It Now? Fall In by luvinhubby(m): 2:01pm On Jan 24, 2018
obailala:
And why are you pointing me to what you do for a living? So you think I dont have what I do as well?... How are we sure what you have in your signature isn't just a front just like most yahooyahoo boys, slay runs girls and govt crooks normally front?

You praise and glorify and adore a known crook, a grand commander and chief defender of lootocrats, a man who even bragged in front of an international public about how his lootacratic kleptomaniac friends had exponentially increased the number of private jets in Nigeria to the detriment of real development in the country; that is the sort of character you worship, promote and tried to perpetuate in Aso Rock (obviously because of tribal/zonal sentiments). So my friend, what exactly does that make you?... Obviously a despicable thief yourself. But here you are, thinking I'm a bigot for saying a capital NO by all means to you and your rogue compatriots. Mr Man gbafuo!

And why is he not in jail if GEJ is all you said?

3 Likes

Re: Voted For Buhari, But Regretting It Now? Fall In by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jan 24, 2018
NnamdiN:
bros I know say you dey vex but this thing affect all of us, make the man go rest bag.

For where?

Buhari till infinity

We must support jajaweed party.

No other Nigerian has integrity except buhari.

Sai!!!!!!! Baba!!!!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Voted For Buhari, But Regretting It Now? Fall In by IAmSkinny: 2:15pm On Jan 24, 2018
LordAdam16:

I would not feel bad being insulted by someone who claims to be experimenting with people's lives.

You were actually given the choice between GEJ and PMB, and you chose PMB and still say you made the right choice in 2015, and you expect me to cut you a blank check. You are VERY M*D!

There are some mistakes you shouldn't make. Voting in a bigoted uneducated Islamist to lead Africa's largest country and economy is not one of them. Why not you hire a mad man to be your gateman and say it's a mistake.

Why the f*ck did you go to school to acquire knowledge. If you can't use it to tell who'd be the better candidate of two bad choices.

Better face front. That's the way you'd vote another murderer like Kwankwaso in the name of trying out different hands. You think this country is like your screwed up life that you do trial and error every 4 years. I've never heard a more distressing excuse than the let's keep trying. One day we'd get it right. Go play bet9ja with the lives of your family members, ID*OT!

-Lord
I have been following this thread since morning and I beg to agree with all the points you have raised here. Like you said, the whole issue is about my thief being better than your thief. I feel Buhari is the bigger thief here and people made the mistake of voting out the lesser thief (Jonathan) and bringing on the greater thief whom they initially termed 'a saint' in full glare of all his thievery, religious and ethnic bigotry!
Come 2019, we shall be presented with the opportunity to of choosing between two thieves again and I think Buhari will win.
Nigeria is doomed already, the corruption is deep. How do you expect me to jail the man who contributed millions for my presidential campaign? Buhari won't do anything to Maina! It sad some people don't just see the hand writing on the wall.

4 Likes

Re: Voted For Buhari, But Regretting It Now? Fall In by obailala(m): 2:21pm On Jan 24, 2018
luvinhubby:

And why is he not in jail if GEJ is all you said?

Cos there are so many Nigerians like yourself who glorify his likes...

2 Likes

Re: Voted For Buhari, But Regretting It Now? Fall In by kernel504(m): 2:26pm On Jan 24, 2018
Throwback:

And again, you will still vote and lose like you did the last time trying to retain a failed and useless incumbent.

You are always at the wrong side of history.

We will continue to change our failed leaders till we get it right.

I will never retain a failure in power.

You sound pained.

3 Likes

Re: Voted For Buhari, But Regretting It Now? Fall In by kernel504(m): 2:27pm On Jan 24, 2018
heendrix:

it's now a stale joke... you know?
If I ever obtain PVC, I will certainly vote Buhari, just to make a statement.

3 Likes

Re: Voted For Buhari, But Regretting It Now? Fall In by kernel504(m): 2:30pm On Jan 24, 2018
Nwadiuto247:

I supported him so much that i quarreled with my people but now i can't support him again. He has failed. I stopped supporting him late 2017. The economy is so bad. God forbid that we experience bad leadership again in Nigeria. Amen

I pray he rigs the election to win, for my vote, he will have it.
Re: Voted For Buhari, But Regretting It Now? Fall In by kernel504(m): 3:16pm On Jan 24, 2018
Throwback:

When you realise that the same Buhari using a Yoruba
Christian and Pastor running mate, had contested an election with the same Jonathan and lost to Jonathan in 2011, then any rational mind would ask to know what changed to make Jonathan lose in the SouthWest and Middle Belt 4 years later.

If those who voted in Jonathan over a patriot like Ribadu in the 2011 election had the power to see the future, would they have made the mistake of voting in the retarde.d clown to power? A president who was hell bent on emptying the treasury despite the immense oil income, a corruption facilitator and protector, a weak and pretentious human whose employees did not even take his directives seriously, and an incredibly clueless yet educated dunce. But they made a mistake and learnt how useless he was and sent him packing.

Simply put, Jonathan was a useless failure, and ethnic and religious sycophants chose to return him to power but they failed woefully.

Same way ethnic and religious sycophants and beneficiaries of this equally useless administration will also try like those who voted to return Jonathan, and they will likewise fail.

It is your own destiny to always find yourself on the wrong side of history. When people are set for change, you are always bent on retaining the failed status quo.

I repeat, a useless president will always be sent back to his village. We have returned one to Otuoke on a canoe, we will return this one to Daura on a wheel barrow.

You are a big ful.
IBB
Abusalam
TY Danjuma
Indimi
Abacha
Atiku
ETC... More Northerns have stolen from Nigeria treasury, you never call them, but always hurling insult on Jonathan, I guess you're a bastardb.

Your fther most be suffering from low self esteem.

3 Likes

Re: Voted For Buhari, But Regretting It Now? Fall In by Goodlyhrt(m): 3:21pm On Jan 24, 2018
Throwback:

And again, you will still vote and lose like you did the last time trying to retain a failed and useless incumbent.

You are always at the wrong side of history.

We will continue to change our failed leaders till we get it right.

I will never retain a failure in power.
Excuse me sir! judging by what is attainable now in this country do we say that you and your people are at the better side of history?

3 Likes

Re: Voted For Buhari, But Regretting It Now? Fall In by Throwback: 3:23pm On Jan 24, 2018
kernel504:

You sound pained.

I am pained at failure. Failure must never be tolerated.

1 Like

Re: Voted For Buhari, But Regretting It Now? Fall In by oooduancalmdown: 3:30pm On Jan 24, 2018
luvinhubby:

Listen to pa Akande and know what Osun people are saying
Why should I listen to pa Akande? I am an Osun indigene
Re: Voted For Buhari, But Regretting It Now? Fall In by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jan 24, 2018
Throwback:

The guy is a lord of frustration.

It's like he lost a big contract due to the sacking of Jonathan. So he is so pained that corruption has continued without him being a beneficiary.

He doesn't even appreciate that like him in 2015, others also told whoever cared to listen in 2011 that Jonathan would be a failure.

Yet he still insists that the same regions that in 2015 voted out Jonathan after those same regions voted him in 2011, are bigots for realising he was a failed and useless president - a realisation he has refused to come to.

That dude is the frustrated lord of hypocrisy.

You are the one that is missing it here.

LordAdams is correct. The Nigerian system gives folks no clean or incorruptible choice. He asked you a very simple question if you will prosecute a person that gave you NGN 1.67billion during your election if you win.

Buhari did not fail. He only played out what he is: he just like others is corrupt. Did You knew that folks like amechi, tinubu, fashola, Rochas, etc bank rolled pmb's elections and yet you expected him to fight corruption.

Will you prosecute a man that gave you N1.67billion for election?
Name one Nigerian politician that is not corrupt.

5 Likes

Re: Voted For Buhari, But Regretting It Now? Fall In by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jan 24, 2018
LordAdam16:

You are VERY VERY ST*PID!

Are we talking about the same Nuhu Ribadu.

The same Ribadu who has no problem jumping from ACN to PDP to APC to PDP, courting corrupt politicians to support and fund his ambition, served under corruption impersonified OBJ, and actually supported GEJ in 2015 that'd fight corruption.

Now I know your brain is completely empty.

Fool*sh trash!

-Lord

Classical

3 Likes

Re: Voted For Buhari, But Regretting It Now? Fall In by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jan 24, 2018
Throwback:

Dude your frustration is so obvious, calm your corrupt nerves.

I can defend Ribadu and his integrity. Was he not the guy your PDP tried to make caretaker chairman and he declined?

Was he not the guy who left APC when the party accepted the Adamawa governor into its fold?

Was he not the guy who rejected $15m bribe from Ibori?

Yes Ribadu is an anti corruption sage and you are a corruption promoter.

Read your posts and try to identify anything positive that you have said since morning.

He is an anti-corruption sage but the corruption during obj's tenure was massive.

What happened in the obj's privatization era? Who was to fund Ribadu's election then? Were they not they same corrupt politicians? Birds of the same feather flock together. And you think that Ribadu would turn back and fight those that sponsored his election?

2 Likes

Re: Voted For Buhari, But Regretting It Now? Fall In by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jan 24, 2018
obailala:

Assuming my predictions are wrong and things do get worse, I would only feel sorry for my fellow compatriots like yourself who would be taking the heat directly. I would of course continue my yearly visits to Nigeria to commiserate with folks like yourself who out of your compulsive inability to outgrow your 2015 election loss trauma, think you would be 'doing' anyone but yourself by voting PMB.

YOU MEAN YOU DON'T EVEN LIVE IN NIGERIA?!!!

4 Likes

Re: Voted For Buhari, But Regretting It Now? Fall In by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jan 24, 2018
IAmSkinny:

I have been following this thread since morning and I beg to agree with all the points you have raised here. Like you said, the whole issue is about my thief being better than your thief. I feel Buhari is the bigger thief here and people made the mistake of voting out the lesser thief (Jonathan) and bringing on the greater thief whom they initially termed 'a saint' in full glare of all his thievery, religious and ethnic bigotry!
Come 2019, we shall be presented with the opportunity to of choosing between two thieves again and I think Buhari will win.
Nigeria is doomed already, the corruption is deep. How do you expect me to jail the man who contributed millions for my presidential campaign? Buhari won't do anything to Maina! It sad some people don't just see the hand writing on the wall.

Teach them

2 Likes

Re: Voted For Buhari, But Regretting It Now? Fall In by obailala(m): 4:12pm On Jan 24, 2018
WORDWORLD:

YOU MEAN YOU DON'T EVEN LIVE IN NIGERIA?!!!
And so?
Re: Voted For Buhari, But Regretting It Now? Fall In by xcolanto(m): 4:17pm On Jan 24, 2018
LordAdam16 your schooling these self acclaimed repentant zombies! Deep down despite their pretence they still have a soft spot for buhari based on ethnic, religious and tribal affiliations. I can see right through them like water. The same old wolves in sheep clothings!

They talk like it's going to be a walk in the park removing buhari from power! An ex-militarty man that spent donkey years looking for power is not Democratic enough to release it in 4 years. Let them keep fooling themselves to thinking PMB is or can ever be better than GEJ at anything, its their zombie likes they can deceive not any right thinking person.

Meanwhile You can never see the likes of sarrki,hungerbad,tayebest,ilugunboy,aresa, pearlstreet,evilmetalhuman,basic123, simpleseyi,subway, alariwo2,madridguy,gbera, chokolatunji, babyfaceafrica, frathmathy, ntoakwaibom, omenka, passingshot, vedaxcool, hilroy, oladimagyy, blackpand, generalojukwu, hungerbad, bolustica, babaramota1989, maclatunji,markfemi2,jesuslovesu,modelmike,kingsango,abawora, mvitalis, okoroawusa,yyeske, barem, imperialyoruba,wristbangle, gbera, benekruku,victorvex and other top class nairaland zombies on this thread.

1 Like

Re: Voted For Buhari, But Regretting It Now? Fall In by wirinet(m): 4:23pm On Jan 24, 2018
Haganah:
Lols. If you had the power to see the future how come you did not see that Buhari/Osibanjo was a failed option during the elections?

Or were you blinded by tribal sentiments and chose to vote bacause our brother will become VP?

Abeg!

Buhari will contest in 2019 and win smoothly. Deal with it! Osibanjo will be kicked out in the coming weeks.

Deal with with it!

Yes agreed Buhari was a failed option during the elections but Jonathan was no option at all. Present Jonathan again and Nigerian will be forced to go with the failed option.

1 Like

Re: Voted For Buhari, But Regretting It Now? Fall In by Priceless25: 4:26pm On Jan 24, 2018
I just love the way everyone is suffering because of the ineffectual buffon in aso rock. Sentiments and bigotry got him there, same rudiments that got Trump elected, Americans are lucky that Trump can't exercise absolute political power, if it were in Nigeria, he would've dealt with anyone that comes off as a critique, atleast their economy is booming but what can this "shithole" manage as "morphine" to endure this govt.? Nigeria can never get it right. Some people love creating their own problems and then compalin and rant about them.. #EternalChange- Buhari must return (Operation Hyena Smile)

2 Likes

Re: Voted For Buhari, But Regretting It Now? Fall In by wirinet(m): 4:27pm On Jan 24, 2018
xcolanto:
LordAdam16 your schooling these self acclaimed repentant zombies! Deep down despite their pretence they still have a soft spot for buhari based on ethnic, religious and tribal affiliations. I can see right through them like water. The same old wolves in sheep clothings!

They talk like it's going to be a walk in the park removing buhari from power! An ex-militarty man that spent donkey years looking for power is not Democratic enough to release it in 4 years. Let them keep fooling themselves to thinking PMB is or can ever be better than GEJ at anything, its their zombie likes they can deceive not any right thinking person.

Meanwhile You can never see the likes of sarrki,hungerbad,tayebest,ilugunboy,aresa, pearlstreet,evilmetalhuman,basic123, simpleseyi,subway, alariwo2,madridguy,gbera, chokolatunji, babyfaceafrica, frathmathy, ntoakwaibom, omenka, passingshot, vedaxcool, hilroy, oladimagyy, blackpand, generalojukwu, hungerbad, bolustica, babaramota1989, maclatunji,markfemi2,jesuslovesu,modelmike,kingsango,abawora, mvitalis, okoroawusa,yyeske, barem, imperialyoruba,wristbangle, gbera, benekruku,victorvex and other top class nairaland zombies on this thread.

Foul! As bad as Buhari is (and yes Buhari is performing woeful), he cannot be compared to the ineptitude, incompetence and corruption of Jonathan.

1 Like

Re: Voted For Buhari, But Regretting It Now? Fall In by wirinet(m): 4:33pm On Jan 24, 2018
jusRadical:

He is an anti-corruption sage but the corruption during obj's tenure was massive.

What happened in the obj's privatization era? Who was to fund Ribadu's election then? Were they not they same corrupt politicians? Birds of the same feather flock together. And you think that Ribadu would turn back and fight those that sponsored his election?

So what other option are you proposing? Anybody that wins the presidential elections would certainly have to be sponsored by corrupt politicians, except the candidate is a super corrupt politician like Atiku. So you are saying Nigeria should not have a President or government.

1 Like

Re: Voted For Buhari, But Regretting It Now? Fall In by luvinhubby(m): 4:54pm On Jan 24, 2018
obailala:
Cos there are so many Nigerians like yourself who glorify his likes...

Same way so many Nigerians like yourself gloried an incompetent Buhari in 2015.

3 Likes

Re: Voted For Buhari, But Regretting It Now? Fall In by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jan 24, 2018
obailala:
And so?

And so it caught my attention. And i was wondering if the BEST BRAINS like you and other guys, who are so PASSIONATE about their father land don't even reside in their country to make it work. And then i thought again. You don't have to live in Nigeria to make it work. What matters the most is your faithfulness to the growth and wellness of Nigeria where ever you may be living in the universe. I wish you all the best in your strivings for the best for your country. HONESTY IN ALL OUR DEALINGS IN HUMAN AFFAIRS WILL MAKE ALL THE DIFFERENCE.

1 Like

Re: Voted For Buhari, But Regretting It Now? Fall In by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jan 24, 2018
wirinet:

So what other option are you proposing? Anybody that wins the presidential elections would certainly have to be sponsored by corrupt politicians, except the candidate is a super corrupt politician like Atiku. So you are saying Nigeria should not have a President or government.

No we will still elect one of them: no choice.
Re: Voted For Buhari, But Regretting It Now? Fall In by obailala(m): 5:08pm On Jan 24, 2018
luvinhubby:

Same way so many Nigerians like yourself gloried an incompetent Buhari in 2015.
kontinuu to glorify nansense!
Re: Voted For Buhari, But Regretting It Now? Fall In by obailala(m): 5:10pm On Jan 24, 2018
WORDWORLD:

And so it caught my attention. And i was wondering if the BEST BRAINS like you and other guys, who are so PASSIONATE about their father land don't even reside in their country to make it work. And then i thought again. You don't have to live in Nigeria to make it work. What matters the most is your faithfulness to the growth and wellness of Nigeria where ever you may be living in the universe. I wish you all the best in your strivings for the best for your country. HONESTY IN ALL OUR DEALINGS IN HUMAN AFFAIRS WILL MAKE ALL THE DIFFERENCE.
Thanks brother...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Customs To Launch E-Auction Platform Next Week / 243 Days Of Killings, Kidnappings: Is Insecurity Spiralling Out Of Control? / Save Nigeria Group Debunks Pastor Bakare's Suspension Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.