Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,049 members, 7,810,883 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:38 PM

U Must Dicipline Ur Woman To Get Fear And Respect - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / U Must Dicipline Ur Woman To Get Fear And Respect (3924 Views)

Ladies: This Is Why U Must Investigate A Guys Source Of Income Before Dating Him / Guys, When Ur Woman Ask For Money Give Her This. Pic / 9 Way To Enjoy Ur Woman Breast (nauthy Weekend 18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: U Must Dicipline Ur Woman To Get Fear And Respect by Oyindidi(f): 5:41pm On Jan 24, 2018
DaddyKross:

Hehehehe. I'm well jaare. How's fam ?
We are good dear, thank you.

I see as you dey dance one corner for Nl partygrin
Re: U Must Dicipline Ur Woman To Get Fear And Respect by DaddyKross: 5:44pm On Jan 24, 2018
Oyindidi:
We are good dear, thank you.

I see as you dey dance one corner for Nl partygrin

Hahahahahaha na jonsing things ooh grin
Re: U Must Dicipline Ur Woman To Get Fear And Respect by Oyindidi(f): 5:45pm On Jan 24, 2018
DaddyKross:

Hahahahahaha na jonsing things ooh grin
I don die for laugh grin una funny grin
Re: U Must Dicipline Ur Woman To Get Fear And Respect by DaddyKross: 5:52pm On Jan 24, 2018
Oyindidi:
I don die for laugh grin una funny grin

cheesy grin cheesy You should be part of the fun next time ooh
Re: U Must Dicipline Ur Woman To Get Fear And Respect by Oyindidi(f): 5:55pm On Jan 24, 2018
DaddyKross:

cheesy grin cheesy You should be part of the fun next time ooh
I for like join but I no dey Lagos. I visit Lagos every July but una party na January
Re: U Must Dicipline Ur Woman To Get Fear And Respect by DaddyKross: 6:44pm On Jan 24, 2018
Oyindidi:
I for like join but I no dey Lagos. I visit Lagos every July but una party na January

We go make plan noni
Re: U Must Dicipline Ur Woman To Get Fear And Respect by VBarraK(m): 6:34am On Mar 21, 2018
this one you are sounding like this??
Re: U Must Dicipline Ur Woman To Get Fear And Respect by Nobody: 9:46am On Mar 21, 2018
jaksmillioniar:
i feel sad wen i saw what kanu wife amara said to his brother is a big shame and embarrasse to kanu.is like a man who cant control his familybut did u knw d cause of all this? is a woman a snake a demon. only woman can bring problem were dere is peace only woman can give pains and brake ur heart wen u give her true luv.see dat lady in abuja dat kill her hubby but whats causing dis? mendont handle thier woman as a man again. did u think if amara know dat kanu will dicipline her she will write that rubbish.she knw he cant do anything. i hate to beat woman or even hear a man beat dem but is important in a relationship dat u dicipline her.women act like babies and is duty of a man hubby to train her to do d right thnigs a baby like 2yrs sometimes u spoil sometimes u beat is all part of training
how do u dicipline a woman 1. deny her sex. did u know women like sex a lot pass guys dey lie and pretend a lot and like wen we beg dem for sex yet wen u start to sex dem watch how dey act dont touch ur woman for 3weeks u will see how she will be humble and beg u cos she know u will get it outside.2 dont give her money most women sex and money control thier brain did u know wit money u can get any girl lets not decieve oursef girls love money dey like wen u spend on dem. ake dem to eatry buy cloth phone and all. did u know wen u refuse her money she is powerless.she feel sad cos she cant spend as she like.she will beg u.
3 beat her. i hate to beat woman but dey need it cos dey act as babies. let ur woman fear and repect u or else she see u as a dog she mess with. neva beat a woman to injured he.r if is to slapped her or cane her its ok. did u know wen u do dis she will be mad at u? after this spend on her take her to eatry apologies to her and tell her why u beat her. just be romantic hold her and enjoy and tell her u will neva beat again. ask her to promise dat d thing she did why u beat her she will neva do it again. love is a game dat must be played by 2 pple to win
I'm quite sure something is wrong with you upstairs.mtcheeew
Re: U Must Dicipline Ur Woman To Get Fear And Respect by VBarraK(m): 12:53am On Mar 23, 2018
Oyindidi:
VBarraK, you registered today and pmed me immediately you registered.

Na wa o

Aunty no vex na, are we quarrelling??
Re: U Must Dicipline Ur Woman To Get Fear And Respect by jaksmillioniar: 8:40pm On Mar 26, 2018
elyna:
I'm quite sure something is wrong with you upstairs.mtcheeew
are u an animal why insult me in my blog dont let me get mad at u
Re: U Must Dicipline Ur Woman To Get Fear And Respect by Nobody: 7:43am On Mar 27, 2018
jaksmillioniar:
are u an animal why insult me in my blog dont let me get mad at u
actually, you're worse than a goat, calling you an animal would be a big compliment. you can run mad for all I care.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help, I’m Looking For This Lady / Woman Shocked As Monkeys Hopped Over Her Lap Having Sex (video/photos) / My Son Is Having His Way With Me And I Am Enjoying It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.