Stats: 3,151,078 members, 7,811,020 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:52 PM

U Must Dicipline Ur Woman To Get Fear And Respect - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / U Must Dicipline Ur Woman To Get Fear And Respect (3925 Views)

Ladies: This Is Why U Must Investigate A Guys Source Of Income Before Dating Him / Guys, When Ur Woman Ask For Money Give Her This. Pic / 9 Way To Enjoy Ur Woman Breast (nauthy Weekend 18+) (2) (3) (4)

Re: U Must Dicipline Ur Woman To Get Fear And Respect by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jan 23, 2018
Trash.
Re: U Must Dicipline Ur Woman To Get Fear And Respect by DaddyKross: 11:52pm On Jan 23, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

Lol cheesy

Are you mad ? sad

Re: U Must Dicipline Ur Woman To Get Fear And Respect by Papiikush: 11:52pm On Jan 23, 2018
DaddyKross:

Like a bittch that fuckss around at every given opportunity ? Haba na

Denying your wife sex as a form of discipline is unacceptable.

Irrespective of whatever... She get urges too na
Re: U Must Dicipline Ur Woman To Get Fear And Respect by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jan 23, 2018
kk my own take on topic

I believe boundaries should be set in a marriage, not discipline because women are not children that needs to be taught how to behave

I don't think kanu's wife need to insult her in- laws openly on the social media in such a manner, what she did is the equivalent of exposing her family's secrets in the market place.

If I was the one, I will seek detailed explanation and a public apology.
Re: U Must Dicipline Ur Woman To Get Fear And Respect by DaddyKross: 11:55pm On Jan 23, 2018
Papiikush:

Denying your wife sex as a form of discipline is unacceptable.

Irrespective of whatever... She get urges too na

That's why it's called 'Punishment'.
Re: U Must Dicipline Ur Woman To Get Fear And Respect by Papiikush: 11:57pm On Jan 23, 2018
DaddyKross:

That's why it's called 'Punishment'.

What if your wife punishes you by not cooking for weeks? I guess that's cool since it's punishment.
Re: U Must Dicipline Ur Woman To Get Fear And Respect by DaddyKross: 11:58pm On Jan 23, 2018
Papiikush:

What if your wife punishes you by not cooking for weeks? I guess that's cool since it's punishment.

If it's well deserved, no problem.
Re: U Must Dicipline Ur Woman To Get Fear And Respect by donstan18: 11:59pm On Jan 23, 2018
Kenzico:

In as much as his write up is poor....But he's got a point...You know.
Nwanne biko pick back that paper you troway for trash biko

Zero point brO!
Can your wife also discipline you?
If reversed was the case?

Zero point brO!! Zero!!!
Re: U Must Dicipline Ur Woman To Get Fear And Respect by Papiikush: 12:01am On Jan 24, 2018
DaddyKross:

If it's well deserved, no problem.
Na ulcer go kill you grin
Re: U Must Dicipline Ur Woman To Get Fear And Respect by DaddyKross: 12:03am On Jan 24, 2018
Papiikush:

Na ulcer go kill you grin

Bro, i go get Secretary ooh cheesy. Wey get ukwu and mad cooking skills

What are you talking nna grin
Re: U Must Dicipline Ur Woman To Get Fear And Respect by BluntBoy(m): 12:03am On Jan 24, 2018
The thread should be How To Bully Your Woman

However, I don't support what Kanu's wife did -- bringing the show to the social media. If she thinks she would get any help, she is mistaking.

Re: U Must Dicipline Ur Woman To Get Fear And Respect by Papiikush: 12:15am On Jan 24, 2018
DaddyKross:

Alhaja Yo! grin
Re: U Must Dicipline Ur Woman To Get Fear And Respect by DaddyKross: 12:16am On Jan 24, 2018
Papiikush:

Alhaja Yo! grin

Oloooorun cheesy
Re: U Must Dicipline Ur Woman To Get Fear And Respect by jaksmillioniar: 10:03am On Jan 24, 2018
Papiikush:

Good luck beating your woman to death.

Are you trying to force a woman to stay against her will?
dats why i hate u u think wit ur ass. i neva said or wish to beat my woman to death. i put if u beat her u beat her not to injured her
Re: U Must Dicipline Ur Woman To Get Fear And Respect by jaksmillioniar: 10:03am On Jan 24, 2018
BluntBoy:
The thread should be How To Bully Your Woman

However, I don't support what Kanu's wife did -- bringing the show to the social media. If she thinks she would get any help, she is mistaking.
dats sad how can u control such woman
Re: U Must Dicipline Ur Woman To Get Fear And Respect by jaksmillioniar: 10:07am On Jan 24, 2018
Chikita66:
Trash.
if itell u word u will hate urself
greiboy:
kk my own take on topic

I believe boundaries should be set in a marriage, not discipline because women are not children that needs to be taught how to behave

I don't think kanu's wife need to insult her in- laws openly on the social media in such a manner, what she did is the equivalent of exposing her family's secrets in the market place.

If I was the one, I will seek detailed explanation and a public apology.
how can u control such a woman
2odd:
pple mistake fear and respect for each other , I can fear you and totally disrespect u , harm you and the likes ,but If I truly respect you out of love believe me ,I won't harm , bad-mouth u ,in short I will fear u ,u can beat a woman/anybody to fear but not to respect ,it's just like the way u fear bullies but totally hates dem
but how can u control such a woman dat her attitude brake a family
naijaboiy:
What kind of incoherent pile of horse shït did I just read? grin
ask google
Re: U Must Dicipline Ur Woman To Get Fear And Respect by jaksmillioniar: 10:09am On Jan 24, 2018
jaksmillioniar:
cococandy dangotesmummy eyinjuege myfantasies hibiscus76 nne5 attackgat jodha amarabae skarlett lefulefu frankraj ifakiland ikombe rosalieene ireneony arabiandude kinginvagina ayamconfidence optional1 berlyn1 jayceon cerowo kushykush safarigirl ogorwyne dollyjoy rukkydelta msiamj kimbraa edimolu laveda
hippocrates a woman insult her family but u silent if is d other way u begin to say u are feminy
Re: U Must Dicipline Ur Woman To Get Fear And Respect by 2odd(m): 10:14am On Jan 24, 2018
jaksmillioniar:
if itell u word u will hate urself how can u control such a woman but how can u control such a woman dat her attitude brake a family ask google
u can control a person,dem b robot??
Re: U Must Dicipline Ur Woman To Get Fear And Respect by jaksmillioniar: 10:15am On Jan 24, 2018
2odd:

u can control a person,dem b robot??
did u wish to get a wife or children u cant control?
Re: U Must Dicipline Ur Woman To Get Fear And Respect by Biggie225(m): 11:38am On Jan 24, 2018
2odd:
pple mistake fear and respect for each other , I can fear you and totally disrespect u , harm you and the likes ,but If I truly respect you out of love believe me ,I won't harm , bad-mouth u ,in short I will fear u ,u can beat a woman/anybody to fear but not to respect ,it's just like the way u fear bullies but totally hates dem

Lies, fear and respect goes together.. u can never disrespect what 'lion' u fear... Get the fact right.
Re: U Must Dicipline Ur Woman To Get Fear And Respect by 2odd(m): 12:32pm On Jan 24, 2018
Biggie225:

Lies, fear and respect goes together.. u can never disrespect what 'lion' u fear... Get the fact right.

lol u think fear and respect are the same ,issokay
Re: U Must Dicipline Ur Woman To Get Fear And Respect by 2odd(m): 12:51pm On Jan 24, 2018
I find the other answers interesting. I think this question would be best answered if it was restated, “Is it better to lead by force or by love”? As mentioned below, both fear and respect are ways to influence people.
If your followers fear you, they will give you their obedience when commanded.
If your followers love and respect you, they will give you everything when called on.
As for enemies, its best if they perceive you as a friend. You don’t fear friends.
Re: U Must Dicipline Ur Woman To Get Fear And Respect by TIDDOLL(m): 1:02pm On Jan 24, 2018
jaksmillioniar:
i feel sad wen i saw what kanu wife amara said to his brother is a big shame and embarrasse to kanu.is like a man who cant control his familybut did u knw d cause of all this? is a woman a snake a demon. only woman can bring problem were dere is peace only woman can give pains and brake ur heart wen u give her true luv.see dat lady in abuja dat kill her hubby but whats causing dis? mendont handle thier woman as a man again. did u think if amara know dat kanu will dicipline her she will write that rubbish.she knw he cant do anything. i hate to beat woman or even hear a man beat dem but is important in a relationship dat u dicipline her.women act like babies and is duty of a man hubby to train her to do d right thnigs a baby like 2yrs sometimes u spoil sometimes u beat is all part of training
how do u dicipline a woman 1. deny her sex. did u know women like sex a lot pass guys dey lie and pretend a lot and like wen we beg dem for sex yet wen u start to sex dem watch how dey act dont touch ur woman for 3weeks u will see how she will be humble and beg u cos she know u will get it outside.2 dont give her money most women sex and money control thier brain did u know wit money u can get any girl lets not decieve oursef girls love money dey like wen u spend on dem. ake dem to eatry buy cloth phone and all. did u know wen u refuse her money she is powerless.she feel sad cos she cant spend as she like.she will beg u.
3 beat her. i hate to beat woman but dey need it cos dey act as babies. let ur woman fear and repect u or else she see u as a dog she mess with. neva beat a woman to injured he.r if is to slapped her or cane her its ok. did u know wen u do dis she will be mad at u? after this spend on her take her to eatry apologies to her and tell her why u beat her. just be romantic hold her and enjoy and tell her u will neva beat again. ask her to promise dat d thing she did why u beat her she will neva do it again. love is a game dat must be played by 2 pple to win

which one be FEAR undecided
So, u would marry someone, and be Okay if she's scared of you

I keep saying, marriage is not for everybody...
its for the SANE HUMANS!! undecided

In-between, people attach too much importance to getting married in this part of the world.
Re: U Must Dicipline Ur Woman To Get Fear And Respect by Oyindidi(f): 5:20pm On Jan 24, 2018
DaddyKross:

angry You are joking grin
Re: U Must Dicipline Ur Woman To Get Fear And Respect by Oyindidi(f): 5:22pm On Jan 24, 2018
Nice blog from the best blogger. No beat your woman o, pet your woman and there will be peace in your family.
Re: U Must Dicipline Ur Woman To Get Fear And Respect by DaddyKross: 5:23pm On Jan 24, 2018
Oyindidi:
angry You are joking grin

Egbon mii cheesy
Re: U Must Dicipline Ur Woman To Get Fear And Respect by Oyindidi(f): 5:24pm On Jan 24, 2018
DaddyKross:

Egbon mii cheesy
Bawo ni? Oko iyawotongue
Re: U Must Dicipline Ur Woman To Get Fear And Respect by Oyindidi(f): 5:26pm On Jan 24, 2018
VBarraK, you registered today and pmed me immediately you registered.

Na wa o
Re: U Must Dicipline Ur Woman To Get Fear And Respect by DaddyKross: 5:34pm On Jan 24, 2018
Oyindidi:
Bawo ni? Oko iyawotongue

Oko taani ? cheesy. I am single AF angry
Re: U Must Dicipline Ur Woman To Get Fear And Respect by Oyindidi(f): 5:34pm On Jan 24, 2018
DaddyKross:

Oko taani ? cheesy. I am single AF angry
My daughter grin how have you been?
Re: U Must Dicipline Ur Woman To Get Fear And Respect by DaddyKross: 5:38pm On Jan 24, 2018
Oyindidi:
My daughter grin how have you been?

Hehehehe. I'm well jaare. How's fam ?

My Son Is Having His Way With Me And I Am Enjoying It / A Muslim Lady With Massive Backsidetwerks Heavily / THE DIFFERENCE Between Quality and Quantity [Picture]

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 151