Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,836 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:44 PM

Sagay: Obasanjo’s Letter And Comments About Buhari Insulting, Inappropriate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sagay: Obasanjo’s Letter And Comments About Buhari Insulting, Inappropriate (21106 Views)

Obasanjo’s Letter To President Buhari (Full Text Of The 13-paged Letter) / Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari: Twitter User Reacts With Football Terms / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari: "Matter Closed" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sagay: Obasanjo’s Letter And Comments About Buhari Insulting, Inappropriate by orisa37: 7:08am On Jan 24, 2018
Can't you see the Government is wobbling? OBJ is the new Sherif in Town to correct the Ailment.
Re: Sagay: Obasanjo’s Letter And Comments About Buhari Insulting, Inappropriate by tuoyoojo(m): 7:10am On Jan 24, 2018
instead of focusing on the messager, focus on the message

did obj lie, can they truly counter the points he raised?

when he wrote a letter to gej, the opposition was jubilant. Gej called it a bluff but look at what happened

obj is not God but he is a political heavy weight take it or leave it

what he said mirrored the mindset of many Nigerians

gej erroneously thought he still had the overwhelming support of the people who voted for 2010 during the last elections but he surprised. the 16 million people who lost their jobs during this administration would definitely be waiting for him in the polls.a word is enough for the wise

we are tired of APC n PDP. we need fresh blood

Donald duke do u read me?
over!!

4 Likes

Re: Sagay: Obasanjo’s Letter And Comments About Buhari Insulting, Inappropriate by orisa37: 7:11am On Jan 24, 2018
Sagay is just playing to the gallery.
Re: Sagay: Obasanjo’s Letter And Comments About Buhari Insulting, Inappropriate by cmt1(m): 7:17am On Jan 24, 2018
sarrki:
I may not be happy with the performance of Mr president

But know one should deny him his fundamental rights of the right to contest or to be voted for

If you aren't scared of him why asking him not to contes
Corruption is indeed fighting back! God bless PMB.

1 Like

Re: Sagay: Obasanjo’s Letter And Comments About Buhari Insulting, Inappropriate by I888(m): 7:26am On Jan 24, 2018
sarrki:

But know one should deny him his fundamental rights of the right to contest or to be voted for

hypocrites. When obj wrote same letter to GEJ, it was what?
Re: Sagay: Obasanjo’s Letter And Comments About Buhari Insulting, Inappropriate by Nobody: 7:31am On Jan 24, 2018
Itse should voetsek angry
Re: Sagay: Obasanjo’s Letter And Comments About Buhari Insulting, Inappropriate by fasho01(m): 7:31am On Jan 24, 2018
Cry me a river sjr
Re: Sagay: Obasanjo’s Letter And Comments About Buhari Insulting, Inappropriate by Badonasty(m): 7:31am On Jan 24, 2018
ijustdey:

[b]•Agbakoba: Buhari has nothing to offer

•Falana: statement a wake-up call

•Ubani: letter overdue

http://thenationonlineng.net/sagay-obasanjos-comments-insulting-inappropriate/

Na wa ooo...see epistle
Re: Sagay: Obasanjo’s Letter And Comments About Buhari Insulting, Inappropriate by fasho01(m): 7:31am On Jan 24, 2018
Cry me a river sir
Cry me a river sjr
Re: Sagay: Obasanjo’s Letter And Comments About Buhari Insulting, Inappropriate by XBLadez: 7:32am On Jan 24, 2018
sarrki:

Olodo zombie!
Re: Sagay: Obasanjo’s Letter And Comments About Buhari Insulting, Inappropriate by lonelydora: 7:33am On Jan 24, 2018
sarrki:

How are you faring in this economy? i really wish to know.

1 Like

Re: Sagay: Obasanjo’s Letter And Comments About Buhari Insulting, Inappropriate by Gkemz: 7:34am On Jan 24, 2018
Coming from a bigotry fulani herdsmen supporter.
Re: Sagay: Obasanjo’s Letter And Comments About Buhari Insulting, Inappropriate by Nobody: 7:36am On Jan 24, 2018
sarrki:

1 Like

Re: Sagay: Obasanjo’s Letter And Comments About Buhari Insulting, Inappropriate by XBLadez: 7:38am On Jan 24, 2018
Idiots have left the message and focused on the messenger.
Re: Sagay: Obasanjo’s Letter And Comments About Buhari Insulting, Inappropriate by Navalsadiq(m): 7:38am On Jan 24, 2018
Obasanjo is a slowpoke and has lost his political ground.only recently he was embarrassed on hard talk show and could not defend him self and here he is causing cayus.u tried that during Jonathan u succeeded but these one u will definitely fail because has a strong political backing

1 Like

Re: Sagay: Obasanjo’s Letter And Comments About Buhari Insulting, Inappropriate by WhiteSoup: 7:38am On Jan 24, 2018
sarrki:

I can’t really deduce and sense in this statement. I’m still trying to u understanding the last paragraph in light of current realities in the polity.
Re: Sagay: Obasanjo’s Letter And Comments About Buhari Insulting, Inappropriate by BeijinDossier: 7:39am On Jan 24, 2018
Bubu is a disaster and has nothing to offer anybody not to talk of Nigeria. We are still buying fuel between 200 and 250. Bubu must resign now.

2 Likes

Re: Sagay: Obasanjo’s Letter And Comments About Buhari Insulting, Inappropriate by Navalsadiq(m): 7:41am On Jan 24, 2018
Alexgeneration:

You can't even construct a simple sentence devoid of errors to defend your paymaster.

Buhari is brain-dead just like his supporters
we shall see who wins 2019

1 Like

Re: Sagay: Obasanjo’s Letter And Comments About Buhari Insulting, Inappropriate by bigtt76(f): 7:42am On Jan 24, 2018
When Baba was dancing skolombo de other day on the occassion of his PhD award, people were laughing and jubilating, den nor sabi say Baba get 'valedictory' speech wen hin wan submit to the Visitor of the university direct grin it was so apt shaaaaa. Keywords ...'Horse Rider' grin

4 Likes

Re: Sagay: Obasanjo’s Letter And Comments About Buhari Insulting, Inappropriate by 1shortblackboy: 7:42am On Jan 24, 2018
sarrki:

no one is denying him anything. Na advice obasanjo advice am he has the right to take d advice or leave it

1 Like

Re: Sagay: Obasanjo’s Letter And Comments About Buhari Insulting, Inappropriate by Franking: 7:44am On Jan 24, 2018
sarrki:

Who is denying who of his right? It was an advice. U and Sagay always cry more than the bereaved. Were u born like this? Disgusting.
Re: Sagay: Obasanjo’s Letter And Comments About Buhari Insulting, Inappropriate by kernel504(m): 7:44am On Jan 24, 2018
sarrki:

Your fther mostly be ashamed of you. May the blood of innocent Benue people fight Yoo and yoo r fmily.
Re: Sagay: Obasanjo’s Letter And Comments About Buhari Insulting, Inappropriate by mpowa(m): 7:45am On Jan 24, 2018
sarrki:

Who is scared of Baba Go Slow... All these zombies gan!
Re: Sagay: Obasanjo’s Letter And Comments About Buhari Insulting, Inappropriate by Charly68: 7:47am On Jan 24, 2018
Senility is really affecting this old man..how do you defend a non performing master who condole murderous herdsmen in the name of tribal sentiment ? We heard of billions of recovered loot without any impact on common man ..who is fooling who here..Buhari has mortgaged the chances of his party in turning things around..wasted too much time forming his govt & after he did,gathered religious bigots & tribal people at the detriment of skill and professional excellence .
Re: Sagay: Obasanjo’s Letter And Comments About Buhari Insulting, Inappropriate by Franking: 7:49am On Jan 24, 2018
[quote author=Randy91 post=64465101][/quote]
Savage.
Re: Sagay: Obasanjo’s Letter And Comments About Buhari Insulting, Inappropriate by blackpanda: 7:49am On Jan 24, 2018
[s]
Alexgeneration:

You can't even construct a simple sentence devoid of errors to defend your paymaster.

Buhari is brain-dead just like his supporters
[/s]

And is it u that has brain

1 Like

Re: Sagay: Obasanjo’s Letter And Comments About Buhari Insulting, Inappropriate by SoNature(m): 7:50am On Jan 24, 2018
I like Monday Onyekachi Ubani. So patriotic and unbiased.
Re: Sagay: Obasanjo’s Letter And Comments About Buhari Insulting, Inappropriate by linearity: 7:51am On Jan 24, 2018
sarrki:

No one is denying him of any right.

OBJ just like anyone else is voicing his opinion and as a citizen, he has the right to do that.

Ultimately it is up to PMB to seek the ticket for a second time or not, but OBJ simply put him on notice publicly that, he will not be supporting him this time around unlike the last time and that he will canvass against him....which is also his right to do.
Re: Sagay: Obasanjo’s Letter And Comments About Buhari Insulting, Inappropriate by WOCKHARDI(m): 7:51am On Jan 24, 2018
“Nigerians will not reject President Buhari in 2019 because former President Obasanjo said so but because President Buhari may have wittingly or unwittingly rejected Nigerians. He alone by now should know his status with Nigerians. A word is enough for the wise.”
Oga Sagay, hear your colleague talking maturely. It's people like you that benefit from the status quo that will always defend your boss - emotionally.
As a SAN, why not challenge OBJ with superior arguments on the issues he raised - one by one. Can you fault any of them?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EXCLUSIVE: North Launches Fresh Attack On GEJ, Opposes Confab Implementation / How Buhari Resisted Urge To Rig Anambra Election – Lai Mohammed / Fake Blind Beggars Using Rented Kids, Arrested In Anambra (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.