Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,083 members, 7,821,732 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

Name One Food You Can't Stop Eating Even When You Become A Millionaire. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Name One Food You Can't Stop Eating Even When You Become A Millionaire. (2633 Views)

You Can't Stop A Girl From Becoming Bad If She Wants To (Picture) / I Can't Stop Thinking About Him / 4 Reasons Why You Can't Be "Just Friends" With Your Ex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Name One Food You Can't Stop Eating Even When You Become A Millionaire. by ImaIma1(f): 1:23pm On Jan 24, 2018
Garri and groundnut, palm oil rice, yam and palm oil
Re: Name One Food You Can't Stop Eating Even When You Become A Millionaire. by adontcare(f): 1:27pm On Jan 24, 2018
mespusinglez:
DONE WITH COLLEGE
are u working? And rich, Cos I need help grin
Re: Name One Food You Can't Stop Eating Even When You Become A Millionaire. by Blackhawk01: 2:04pm On Jan 24, 2018
Cowbuoy:

LOL.. That reminds me of my gee for school, the guy na "ebamaniac" too... Nigga go lock up anytime he wants Eba and you dey serve him another food.. cheesy

Wetin una dey see for Eba sef?? Abi una get association too?? cheesy

Hahahaha grin cheesy grin

That guy is the Man! cool kiss Eba and Ogbono filled with orisiiri, served with chilled pulpy orange juice. Aye mii! Kuku kee me! embarassed embarassed

Hehehehe... I could ask the same for those that can't do without Amala, I no just understand how person go like amala. cry cry

I've a lil nephew that likes eba like me. He doesn't like food, you've to beg or force him to eat but Eba? Hahahahahaha... You'll see him jumping upandan and I'll be grinning like, hunnie, I know that feeling. Eba izz bae. kiss
Re: Name One Food You Can't Stop Eating Even When You Become A Millionaire. by phoenix17(m): 2:15pm On Jan 24, 2018
donstan18:
I can't stop eating ass!
your life is in ashes
Re: Name One Food You Can't Stop Eating Even When You Become A Millionaire. by donstan18: 2:19pm On Jan 24, 2018
phoenix17:
your life is in ashes
Ashes? cheesy How?, why say so?
Re: Name One Food You Can't Stop Eating Even When You Become A Millionaire. by Blackhawk01: 2:20pm On Jan 24, 2018
Hykis:

dis guy dey mke me laugh

You ain't laughing at my Eba, are you? shocked
Re: Name One Food You Can't Stop Eating Even When You Become A Millionaire. by Cowbuoy: 2:25pm On Jan 24, 2018
Blackhawk01:

Hahahaha grin cheesy grin

That guy is the Man! cool kiss Eba and Ogbono filled with orisiiri, served with chilled pulpy orange juice. Aye mii! Kuku kee me! embarassed embarassed

Hehehehe... I could ask the same for those that can't do without Amala, I no just understand how person go like amala. cry cry

I've a lil nephew that likes eba like me. He doesn't like food, you've to beg or force him to eat but Eba? Hahahahahaha... You'll see him jumping upandan and I'll be grinning like, hunnie, I know that feeling. Eba izz bae. kiss

grin grin

Chei... Which kind delicacy be that na?? So let's assume a brother took you out on a date, you still gonna order for Eba + other aforementioned delicacies.. Innit?? wink

That your lil nephew though... SMH grin grin
Re: Name One Food You Can't Stop Eating Even When You Become A Millionaire. by Blackhawk01: 2:39pm On Jan 24, 2018
Cowbuoy:

grin grin

Chei... Which kind delicacy be that na?? So let's assume a brother took you out on a date, you still gonna order for Eba + other aforementioned delicacies.. Innit?? wink

That your lil nephew though... SMH grin grin

Hehehehe... I don't do food on dates, I hate eating out. Just drinks most times but to answer your question, I go order for eba ooo. I've done it before sef but it was with my family not a guy, others ordered for pounded yam and I chose my eba oooo. cheesy grin
Re: Name One Food You Can't Stop Eating Even When You Become A Millionaire. by Cowbuoy: 2:54pm On Jan 24, 2018
Blackhawk01:

Hehehehe... I don't do food on dates, I hate eating out. Just drinks most times but to answer your question, I go order for eba ooo. I've done it before sef but it was with my family not a guy, others ordered for pounded yam and I chose my eba oooo. cheesy grin

grin grin

SMH... I actually thought you'll be bold enough to order for your favorite delicacy on a hot date na... tongue

LOL... No wonder you're "eba-hearted" nowadays... If you know, you know... grin
Re: Name One Food You Can't Stop Eating Even When You Become A Millionaire. by Blackhawk01: 3:50pm On Jan 24, 2018
Cowbuoy:

grin grin

SMH... I actually thought you'll be bold enough to order for your favorite delicacy on a hot date na... tongue

LOL... No wonder you're "eba-hearted" nowadays... If you know, you know... grin

Na only head you dey shake? Berra shake your deek join. tongue

Lol. You think na shyness dey stop me? Hehehehe... Like I care, I just don't like eating out. There was a time I watched my date eat and I was just sipping my chilled Fanta. cheesy grin

Hahahaha cheesy cheesy. Life did that to me not eba, I like my eba soft na. lipsrsealed
Re: Name One Food You Can't Stop Eating Even When You Become A Millionaire. by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jan 24, 2018
I can't stop drinking garri and milk no matter what.
Re: Name One Food You Can't Stop Eating Even When You Become A Millionaire. by Hykis(m): 5:12pm On Jan 24, 2018
Blackhawk01:

You ain't laughing at my Eba, are you? shocked

Abah , no. me just found humour in wat u said.
Re: Name One Food You Can't Stop Eating Even When You Become A Millionaire. by makydebbie(f): 5:19pm On Jan 24, 2018
I cannot stop drinking garri no matter what. Call it poverty or anything you wish but I looovvvvveeeee drinking garri with sugar, milk and groundnuts. kiss
Re: Name One Food You Can't Stop Eating Even When You Become A Millionaire. by Oyindidi(f): 5:28pm On Jan 24, 2018
makydebbie:
I cannot stop drinking garri no matter what. Call it poverty or anything you wish but I looovvvvveeeee drinking garri with sugar, milk and groundnuts. kiss
I can't swallow it.

Longest time dear, who is trolling u?
Re: Name One Food You Can't Stop Eating Even When You Become A Millionaire. by makydebbie(f): 5:39pm On Jan 24, 2018
Oyindidi:
I can't swallow it.

Longest time dear, who is trolling u?
The person son deactivate sef. But another one dey and he's now silent. And one other Espada10, but I'm very used to his trolling.
Re: Name One Food You Can't Stop Eating Even When You Become A Millionaire. by laydoh(m): 5:39pm On Jan 24, 2018
lemme rack my brain.am nt sure if i have a best food,i dnt always hav appetite if i repeat same food continously.but i cud settle for rice with fish stew or amala with ewedu
Re: Name One Food You Can't Stop Eating Even When You Become A Millionaire. by Oyindidi(f): 5:43pm On Jan 24, 2018
makydebbie:
The person son deactivate sef. But another one dey and he's now silent. And one other Espada10, but I'm very used to his trolling.
Ignore them, one was following me about saying trash. I didn't bother to look at his moniker not to talk of replying lunatic.

How have you been?
Re: Name One Food You Can't Stop Eating Even When You Become A Millionaire. by makydebbie(f): 5:47pm On Jan 24, 2018
Oyindidi:
Ignore them, one was following me about saying trash. I didn't bother to look at his moniker not to talk of replying lunatic.

How have you been?
Sure ma, I'll ignore them. kiss

I've been really stressed. These kids wants to kill me. embarassed
Re: Name One Food You Can't Stop Eating Even When You Become A Millionaire. by phoenix17(m): 7:15pm On Jan 24, 2018
donstan18:

Ashes? cheesy How?, why say so?
you can't do without eating ass baa
Re: Name One Food You Can't Stop Eating Even When You Become A Millionaire. by Cowbuoy: 7:43pm On Jan 24, 2018
Blackhawk01:

Na only head you dey shake? Berra shake your deek join. tongue

Lol. You think na shyness dey stop me? Hehehehe... Like I care, I just don't like eating out. There was a time I watched my date eat and I was just sipping my chilled Fanta. cheesy grin

Hahahaha cheesy cheesy. Life did that to me not eba, I like my eba soft na. lipsrsealed

grin grin

Hmm, watching your date eat whilst you sipping chilled fanta.. Whereas you go enter house go dey knack Eba lowkey.. cheesy tongue

So if person marry you now sef, na Eba person go dey chop pass sef... cry

LOL... Life?? You know sometimes if life show you pepper, make you use am cook soup plus Eba join... tongue

Soft ke?? E get one time wey ah chop one Eba for one restaurant like that, the thing no gree digest for my stomach.. Ah wan die that day embarassed
Re: Name One Food You Can't Stop Eating Even When You Become A Millionaire. by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jan 24, 2018
Breadfruit
Re: Name One Food You Can't Stop Eating Even When You Become A Millionaire. by donblazer10(m): 8:58pm On Jan 24, 2018
Garri...I don't know why people are saying amala,moi moi etc..those foods aren't for the poor nah..you should be saying things like bread and groundnut, rice nd bread lol
Re: Name One Food You Can't Stop Eating Even When You Become A Millionaire. by labelle123(f): 9:26pm On Jan 24, 2018
sekxyqueen:
tea
yeah love it too
Re: Name One Food You Can't Stop Eating Even When You Become A Millionaire. by Oyenike01(f): 9:34pm On Jan 24, 2018
kuli kuli.
Re: Name One Food You Can't Stop Eating Even When You Become A Millionaire. by Topweez(m): 10:17pm On Jan 24, 2018
Na bread nd beans, beans nd corn
Re: Name One Food You Can't Stop Eating Even When You Become A Millionaire. by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jan 24, 2018
Na wao is it not the same chicken,turkey,bitterleaf soup,egusi wey u dey chop u go also chop wen u turn millionaire? Ur diet will still remain d same na.except u saying u can't afford fish,meat and vegetables with egusi soup at the state u are now.
Re: Name One Food You Can't Stop Eating Even When You Become A Millionaire. by Thegeneralqueen(f): 10:41pm On Jan 24, 2018
Chicken and mikado cool
Re: Name One Food You Can't Stop Eating Even When You Become A Millionaire. by effico(m): 7:54am On Jan 25, 2018
mespusinglez:
For Me
I Won't Stop Eating "Moi-Moi"
~lets hear yours
Bread and beans
Re: Name One Food You Can't Stop Eating Even When You Become A Millionaire. by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jan 25, 2018
fried cripsy yam and pepper sauce..90% Noodles and fried eggs, 100% porridge beans and potatoes 95%
fried ripe plantain and beans.. 60&
Garri,much sugar and groundnut- 75 %
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Name One Food You Can't Stop Eating Even When You Become A Millionaire. by MissJoy29(f): 12:05pm On Jan 25, 2018
For me it's moi-moi "oka'. I love that food like crazy.
Another one is those small small pears. We call it "ube mgba" in my language.
Then finally, abacha(African salad). Give me those things anytime.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Was Your First Kiss / What Section Of Nairaland Have You Never Entered Since You Joined Nairaland / Men Are Not Trash,our Taste For Men Is Trash. Dear Men, We Are Sorry.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.