Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,613 members, 7,813,010 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:48 AM

Name One Food You Can't Stop Eating Even When You Become A Millionaire. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Name One Food You Can't Stop Eating Even When You Become A Millionaire. (2620 Views)

You Can't Stop A Girl From Becoming Bad If She Wants To (Picture) / I Can't Stop Thinking About Him / 4 Reasons Why You Can't Be "Just Friends" With Your Ex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Name One Food You Can't Stop Eating Even When You Become A Millionaire. by mespusinglez(m): 10:31am On Jan 24, 2018
For Me
I Won't Stop Eating "Moi-Moi"
~lets hear yours

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Name One Food You Can't Stop Eating Even When You Become A Millionaire. by Nobody: 10:32am On Jan 24, 2018
Semo and efo riro

2 Likes

Re: Name One Food You Can't Stop Eating Even When You Become A Millionaire. by lammy197(m): 10:32am On Jan 24, 2018
Garium

2 Likes

Re: Name One Food You Can't Stop Eating Even When You Become A Millionaire. by nikkypearl(f): 10:32am On Jan 24, 2018
Garri with fried fish tongue tongue

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Name One Food You Can't Stop Eating Even When You Become A Millionaire. by banre(m): 10:33am On Jan 24, 2018
amala ati ewedu

1 Like

Re: Name One Food You Can't Stop Eating Even When You Become A Millionaire. by Nobody: 10:36am On Jan 24, 2018
Amani63
This one most of you people don't know about it

1 Like

Re: Name One Food You Can't Stop Eating Even When You Become A Millionaire. by adontcare(f): 10:36am On Jan 24, 2018
Fried yam and dry pepper and onion sauce

3 Likes

Re: Name One Food You Can't Stop Eating Even When You Become A Millionaire. by Raph01: 10:37am On Jan 24, 2018
Garri wey get sugar well, with Groundnut, Fried fish and roasted/fried meat

2 Likes

Re: Name One Food You Can't Stop Eating Even When You Become A Millionaire. by mespusinglez(m): 10:38am On Jan 24, 2018
lammy197:
Garium
HeHeHe Na The Advance Name For Garri be that abi
Re: Name One Food You Can't Stop Eating Even When You Become A Millionaire. by Xinzu: 10:38am On Jan 24, 2018
Pineapple Mirinda cheesy
Re: Name One Food You Can't Stop Eating Even When You Become A Millionaire. by HOLYDICK(m): 10:39am On Jan 24, 2018
Banga soup. grin
Re: Name One Food You Can't Stop Eating Even When You Become A Millionaire. by mespusinglez(m): 10:41am On Jan 24, 2018
adontcare:
Fried yam and dry pepper and onion sauce
You Remind Me When I Was In College
Re: Name One Food You Can't Stop Eating Even When You Become A Millionaire. by Marshalxv(m): 10:43am On Jan 24, 2018
Ewa ati agege bread(beans and bread) .omi ewa

2 Likes

Re: Name One Food You Can't Stop Eating Even When You Become A Millionaire. by adontcare(f): 10:44am On Jan 24, 2018
mespusinglez:
You Remind Me When I Was In College
so where r u now?
Re: Name One Food You Can't Stop Eating Even When You Become A Millionaire. by Nobody: 10:46am On Jan 24, 2018
beans and akara with boiled egg n moimoĆ®
Re: Name One Food You Can't Stop Eating Even When You Become A Millionaire. by heendrix(m): 10:56am On Jan 24, 2018
ceejayx:
beans and akara with boiled egg n moimoĆ®

is this a joke section? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Name One Food You Can't Stop Eating Even When You Become A Millionaire. by Blackhawk01: 11:00am On Jan 24, 2018
Eba cheesy kiss kiss
Re: Name One Food You Can't Stop Eating Even When You Become A Millionaire. by donstan18: 11:04am On Jan 24, 2018
I can't stop eating ass!
Re: Name One Food You Can't Stop Eating Even When You Become A Millionaire. by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jan 24, 2018
Beans and plantain, abasha, garri with groundnut
Re: Name One Food You Can't Stop Eating Even When You Become A Millionaire. by Tajbol4splend(m): 12:24pm On Jan 24, 2018
Salad, especially when it is hot, come on I fvcking love it
Re: Name One Food You Can't Stop Eating Even When You Become A Millionaire. by Cowbuoy: 12:43pm On Jan 24, 2018
Beans, Garrison, Akara, Moin-Moin, snacks, etc... cheesy
Re: Name One Food You Can't Stop Eating Even When You Become A Millionaire. by Cowbuoy: 12:45pm On Jan 24, 2018
Blackhawk01:
Eba cheesy kiss kiss

You forgot to add "Amala" too... Una too like swallow for that side.. cheesy
Re: Name One Food You Can't Stop Eating Even When You Become A Millionaire. by mespusinglez(m): 12:54pm On Jan 24, 2018
adontcare:
so where r u now?
DONE WITH COLLEGE
Re: Name One Food You Can't Stop Eating Even When You Become A Millionaire. by Offpoint: 12:56pm On Jan 24, 2018
it is scientifically proven that life without FUFU is a useless onegringrin
Re: Name One Food You Can't Stop Eating Even When You Become A Millionaire. by Hykis(m): 12:57pm On Jan 24, 2018
[quote author=nikkypearl post=64469995]Garri with fried fish tongue tongue[/quote
...Lamao

Garri na d first food i go stop to dey eat.

bt i lik u for sayin d truth sha.
Re: Name One Food You Can't Stop Eating Even When You Become A Millionaire. by Blackhawk01: 12:59pm On Jan 24, 2018
Cowbuoy:

You forgot to add "Amala" too... Una too like swallow for that side.. cheesy

Lol. No be wetin I dey chop I go mention nii? I don't eat Amala. I only love swallow when it's Eba, you need to see my joy when I hear eba. cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Name One Food You Can't Stop Eating Even When You Become A Millionaire. by Hykis(m): 1:01pm On Jan 24, 2018
Bread nd Groundnut
Re: Name One Food You Can't Stop Eating Even When You Become A Millionaire. by Hykis(m): 1:02pm On Jan 24, 2018
Blackhawk01:

Lol. No be wetin I dey chop I go mention nii? I don't eat Amala. I only love swallow when it's Eba, you need to see my joy when I hear eba. cheesy grin cheesy

dis guy dey mke me laugh
Re: Name One Food You Can't Stop Eating Even When You Become A Millionaire. by Cowbuoy: 1:03pm On Jan 24, 2018
Blackhawk01:

LOL.. That reminds me of my gee for school, the guy na "ebamaniac" too... Nigga go lock up anytime he wants Eba and you dey serve him another food.. cheesy

Wetin una dey see for Eba sef?? Abi una get association too?? cheesy
Re: Name One Food You Can't Stop Eating Even When You Become A Millionaire. by EmpressT(f): 1:04pm On Jan 24, 2018
Beans. I like it more than ricecheesy
Re: Name One Food You Can't Stop Eating Even When You Become A Millionaire. by sekxyqueen(f): 1:05pm On Jan 24, 2018
tea
Re: Name One Food You Can't Stop Eating Even When You Become A Millionaire. by Pubichairs(m): 1:06pm On Jan 24, 2018
cheesy kpekus ...the crayfish flavoured one

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Therapist Said Women Should Allow Men To Cheat goes Viral On IG Wm crucified him / Do You Think You Are The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? / I'm About To Snatch A Soldier Man Girlfriend; Should I Go Ahead (pic)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.