Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,812 members, 7,813,680 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:09 PM

Why Do Guys Always Announce When They’re Going To Cum? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys Always Announce When They’re Going To Cum? (9253 Views)

“I Always Wonder, Who Gives Men Money When They’re Broke” – Nigerian Lady / Why Do Nigerian Guys Always Think They Were Rejected 'cause They're Broke. / Guys Always Go For Big Booty And Ass. E Get Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Why Do Guys Always Announce When They’re Going To Cum? by dreamworld: 3:27pm On Mar 16
imagrg:
Cum 2024, do you still intend to cum and bring in children to cum face the harsh economic realities of our times?
Please cum to your senses and know that this is not the right time to cum in to Nigeria! grin
On Valentine's day, please remember not to cum. angry

grin
Re: Why Do Guys Always Announce When They’re Going To Cum? by drimzsmoke(m): 3:35pm On Mar 16
dreamworld:
Why do guys always say "baby I want to cum" before they finally offload their load
grin grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
I still talk this nonsense last Saturday, Sunday and Monday

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Who Appeared In Leaked Sex Tape With Lekki Pastor Breaks Down In Tears / Big Breasts & Backside Portharcourt Lady Twerks So Hard In Her Pink Panties / I Slept With My Bf Best Fried

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.