Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,131 members, 7,811,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:06 AM

I Go Dye's Letter To President Buhari: Leave Now That The Ovation... - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Go Dye's Letter To President Buhari: Leave Now That The Ovation... (53113 Views)

I Go Dye Writes Letter To President Buhari (Read Open Letter) / I Go Dye Shows The Pooliside Of His Mansion (Photo) / Comedian Youngest Landlord Engaged To Iyore; Solidstar, I Go Dye, Attend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Go Dye's Letter To President Buhari: Leave Now That The Ovation... by Ace16(m): 8:02pm On Jan 24, 2018
Fly wen nor dey hear word go follow dead body go grave.
It's goodbye to Buhari 2019.. we don tire
Re: I Go Dye's Letter To President Buhari: Leave Now That The Ovation... by zombieTRACKER: 8:02pm On Jan 24, 2018
Sharp9:
He doesn't like reading . kindly pass your message to him in a cartoon format. He likes watching cartoon.

grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: I Go Dye's Letter To President Buhari: Leave Now That The Ovation... by Mariangeles(f): 8:03pm On Jan 24, 2018
zombieTRACKER:
It's open season on open letters grin grin

I Am going to write the dullard tomorrow
it's a good idea...We should all write him out of Aso Rock
Re: I Go Dye's Letter To President Buhari: Leave Now That The Ovation... by IYANGBALI: 8:03pm On Jan 24, 2018
Which ovation is loud? The man is a total failure jo
Re: I Go Dye's Letter To President Buhari: Leave Now That The Ovation... by Adaomalight(f): 8:04pm On Jan 24, 2018
megrimor:
Idiotic government

So they could reply OBJ in less than 24hr but never paid condolence to Benue killings even after 3weeks of the sad events.

May thunder, birthed in Daura, breed in Zulu, Brought up in Swahili, attained puberty in the Pacific, and currently resides in Bermuda fire Buhari and all who has connived to bring tears and shame upon innocent Nigerians.

Note: if you quote me negatively, may you receive a portion of that thunder

hahahahahhahaH....can't stop laughing!.

1 Like

Re: I Go Dye's Letter To President Buhari: Leave Now That The Ovation... by OLLYMAX(m): 8:06pm On Jan 24, 2018
Hmmm ,Hope he change is mind.
Re: I Go Dye's Letter To President Buhari: Leave Now That The Ovation... by Harmoneasy: 8:06pm On Jan 24, 2018
Now that the ovation is loud,
as e dey hot me i am going to write my own letter to Miscreant President
excuse me i mean Mr President..
Re: I Go Dye's Letter To President Buhari: Leave Now That The Ovation... by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jan 24, 2018
Already in my 30s and at 34 Buhari was a state governor! Truly the govt has made the youths useless. We the youths have to stop thumb printing for these vagabonds. I will gladly stress to vote for someone that is in his 40s.
Re: I Go Dye's Letter To President Buhari: Leave Now That The Ovation... by kokkubabboni421(m): 8:07pm On Jan 24, 2018
Sincerely,this is a very nice and inspiring text reminding the president of the dividends he enjoyed as a youth,tis now time to reciprocate
Re: I Go Dye's Letter To President Buhari: Leave Now That The Ovation... by verygudbadguy(m): 8:08pm On Jan 24, 2018
Good write up. The message is very clear and concise. We, the youths need to grab our destiny with our hands.

God bless IGoDie. Atleast, a youth is doing something else other than chasing women, playing bet9ja, sipping codeine, saying I don't care or smoking igbo.

1 Like

Re: I Go Dye's Letter To President Buhari: Leave Now That The Ovation... by arTiculaTe01: 8:11pm On Jan 24, 2018
Re: I Go Dye's Letter To President Buhari: Leave Now That The Ovation... by oake(m): 8:12pm On Jan 24, 2018
He will step down. Bet me! If he refuses, Nigeria will step him down.

1 Like

Re: I Go Dye's Letter To President Buhari: Leave Now That The Ovation... by freeze001(f): 8:12pm On Jan 24, 2018
Alariwo2:
See them idiots..

PMB has every right to contest again, so you mofos should shut d fvck up.

Obasanjo indirectly gave corrupt elements in Nigeria mouth to talk. Senile old man.

I go dye is now ur idea of a corrupt element? U see as yeye don dey manifest where you dey ba?

1 Like

Re: I Go Dye's Letter To President Buhari: Leave Now That The Ovation... by darichlife: 8:14pm On Jan 24, 2018
The painful thing about thing about this whole bubu stuff is that sentiments has flooded the whole scenario, most people dont even know why they want Buhari
Re: I Go Dye's Letter To President Buhari: Leave Now That The Ovation... by Alariwo2: 8:14pm On Jan 24, 2018
freeze001:

I go dye is now ur idea of a corrupt element? U see as yeye don dey manifest where you dey ba?

Do you like me?

This one you pick on my comments all the time.. I can add you to my VIP list you know. *winks
Re: I Go Dye's Letter To President Buhari: Leave Now That The Ovation... by Stethaine: 8:16pm On Jan 24, 2018
I go dye let me tell you something. This not a nite of thousand laugh. If you try Buhari he will end your carrier within a second. If you want to write a letter write about herdsmen.
Re: I Go Dye's Letter To President Buhari: Leave Now That The Ovation... by InvertedHammer: 8:19pm On Jan 24, 2018
It is cowardice to ask Buhari not to run.

Let him and others get a run for it.

It is up to Nigerians to decide who "rules" or leads them.

If they choose Buhari again, so be it.

Just when I thought Nigeria had hit rock bottom with GEJ, Buhari came and drilled through the bottom.

Call me a naysayer. I know that a lot Nigeria are willing to sacrifice good life for 3 cups of rice and N2000 each. A few well-informed folks may digress. But in democracy, the winner is whoever has the highest votes. In a land with many morons who think alike, they will always lead a few wise fellows. That's the disadvantage of democracy.

2 Likes

Re: I Go Dye's Letter To President Buhari: Leave Now That The Ovation... by marufeyisola(m): 8:26pm On Jan 24, 2018
This is so good to hear from someone in the entertainment industry. Its time they respond to issue of national discourse and stop the "Science Student" craze.
Re: I Go Dye's Letter To President Buhari: Leave Now That The Ovation... by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jan 24, 2018
"In 1983, at the age of 41 years as a sign of displeasure with the Shehu Shagari led civil government, you conquered your fears and risked your life to overthrow the democratic structure at that time,at this young age 41 you became the Head of State. "

Seems that I Go Die needs to also conquer his fears too and do the needful.
Re: I Go Dye's Letter To President Buhari: Leave Now That The Ovation... by Waynbella(m): 8:29pm On Jan 24, 2018
WELL SPOKEN.
Re: I Go Dye's Letter To President Buhari: Leave Now That The Ovation... by mgbadike81: 8:31pm On Jan 24, 2018
Sprumbabafather:
You people are annoying the presidency, you are just reminding him of 1983-85 when he was kicked out. And he may sit tight and refuse another unceremonious booting out. You all think this is Jonathan that has the safety of Nigerians as his priority?

This man should be begged and persuaded, the mistake was voting him in. Voting him out will take tact and hardwork. Fences should be mended in the south and apologies offered to those who were right in 2015.
fences Mended in the south when the likes of Tinubu are already in bed with Buhari against 2019? the only viable option for Nigeria is peaceful disintegration.
Re: I Go Dye's Letter To President Buhari: Leave Now That The Ovation... by anytexy: 8:31pm On Jan 24, 2018
Waoo! A wonderful piece there.
Re: I Go Dye's Letter To President Buhari: Leave Now That The Ovation... by bendike: 8:37pm On Jan 24, 2018
mrvitalis:
First of all it has been proven time and time again Buhari never took part in any coupe

Secondly until I see a detailed argument of what Buhari did that's bad and what he was supposed to do instead ...all this are rubbish

Buhari has his issues ( herdsmen handling and few others )but the effort to stablise Nigeria can be seen ....our economy is growing contract are flowing in to people that seek them

Until I see a better alternative ( not atiku or fayose ) I would stick to Buhari

My own opinion
With due respect to you and your opinion. (No offense intended). You seem young and do not know Buhari. If you were around in the early 80ies and experienced what happened then, you will realize that the man has nothing to offer. Same thing that happened then is happening right now.

2 Likes

Re: I Go Dye's Letter To President Buhari: Leave Now That The Ovation... by MahatmaGhandi: 8:45pm On Jan 24, 2018
The youths of Nigeria can resolve not to vote anybody above 45 years of age. I don't mean to discriminate but the situation we are in needs positive discrimination.
Re: I Go Dye's Letter To President Buhari: Leave Now That The Ovation... by Maj196(m): 8:50pm On Jan 24, 2018
IGoDie sef no dey joke again oo. E mean business with Buhari
Re: I Go Dye's Letter To President Buhari: Leave Now That The Ovation... by FroshJaynex(m): 8:51pm On Jan 24, 2018
You will never understand the weight of this message only if you've not seen how other African countries treats the youth and every individual in all. I once visited Botswana and the way the system works over there is just surprising. Imagine government begging the youth to school free with the best modern facilities, with allowance every month, graduate with a awaiting job, and also if u wanna be an entrepreneur, just write to the government with ur idea if business and the government will sort everything out for u and u get a business and yes it's easy as that!. They even take their party to court if they fail to deliver. I was shocked and imagine just 15m Nigerians should grow up here, mehn they will be millionaires. May God lift this country cos to me it's dead!.

1 Like

Re: I Go Dye's Letter To President Buhari: Leave Now That The Ovation... by tolexy007(m): 8:52pm On Jan 24, 2018
Alariwo2:
See them idiots..

PMB has every right to contest again, so you mofos should shut d fvck up.

Obasanjo indirectly gave corrupt elements in Nigeria mouth to talk. Senile old man.

ori e ti gbale
Re: I Go Dye's Letter To President Buhari: Leave Now That The Ovation... by Bizibi(m): 8:54pm On Jan 24, 2018
mrvitalis:
First of all it has been proven time and time again Buhari never took part in any coupe

Secondly until I see a detailed argument of what Buhari did that's bad and what he was supposed to do instead ...all this are rubbish

Buhari has his issues ( herdsmen handling and few others )but the effort to stablise Nigeria can be seen ....our economy is growing contract are flowing in to people that seek them

Until I see a better alternative ( not atiku or fayose ) I would stick to Buhari

My own opinion
let me just take this comment as one of those jokes I see on nairaland.

Contracts are flowing!!!
Go and see contractors selling percentage of the contracts that was awarded to them in abj........

1 Like

Re: I Go Dye's Letter To President Buhari: Leave Now That The Ovation... by lastempero: 8:56pm On Jan 24, 2018
I go die letter is more informative than baba own,I will write my own letter tomorrow. Gudnyt
Re: I Go Dye's Letter To President Buhari: Leave Now That The Ovation... by Chukazu: 8:57pm On Jan 24, 2018
DoTheNeedful:
lol at loud ovation grin. If the ovation for Buhari is loud, we will all be urging him to contest for 2019.

Obviously referring to "OVATION MAGAZINE" and Delete MOMODU lipsrsealed
Re: I Go Dye's Letter To President Buhari: Leave Now That The Ovation... by kaybams1(m): 8:57pm On Jan 24, 2018
mrvitalis:

My own opinion

Bro, no need to stress anything. Let the rage continue. I actually want them to kick him out. Then vote the real thieves in. The experts in drafting poverty alleviation schemes, MDGs and abracadabras while siphoning our wealth (the standard Babangida style). We will be here to see how that pans out.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Halima Abubakar Buys Escalade EXT, Says 'Escalade Is Not Just A Mans Car' / Kim Kardashian Is In Nigeria! (Lagos) / Burna Boy Drinks Champagne With His Grammy Award (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.