Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,186 members, 7,811,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:29 PM

I Go Dye's Letter To President Buhari: Leave Now That The Ovation... - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Go Dye's Letter To President Buhari: Leave Now That The Ovation... (53115 Views)

I Go Dye Writes Letter To President Buhari (Read Open Letter) / I Go Dye Shows The Pooliside Of His Mansion (Photo) / Comedian Youngest Landlord Engaged To Iyore; Solidstar, I Go Dye, Attend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Go Dye's Letter To President Buhari: Leave Now That The Ovation... by Angelawhite(m): 8:58pm On Jan 24, 2018
saydfact:
Let me introduce you all to my MEME below:

Feel free and enjoy it on NL
- - - - grin grin grin grin

U lack creativity
Re: I Go Dye's Letter To President Buhari: Leave Now That The Ovation... by freshboi88: 9:00pm On Jan 24, 2018
What do pls mean by he should not contest, if an me b buhari, even if I no wan contest bfre, because of all these nonsense talk, I go contest, wetin wan happen make e happen.

Secondly wht does he mean by set d stage for the youth to take power, is there NY law stopping the youth from taking power??....

What he should be asking is asking the president to restructure our political system.
Re: I Go Dye's Letter To President Buhari: Leave Now That The Ovation... by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jan 24, 2018
I just read people commenting and I said I should laff well Baba till 2023 u like it or not
Re: I Go Dye's Letter To President Buhari: Leave Now That The Ovation... by bionixs: 9:04pm On Jan 24, 2018
Alariwo2:
See them idiots..

PMB has every right to contest again, so you mofos should shut d fvck up.

Obasanjo indirectly gave corrupt elements in Nigeria mouth to talk. Senile old man.
you see your life?
Re: I Go Dye's Letter To President Buhari: Leave Now That The Ovation... by afeda: 9:08pm On Jan 24, 2018
Every nation that care for it's citizens is busy pushing the best of its youths to rule, in your stupidity and share ignorance , you are clamouring for an old dog that has nothing to offer the nation to continue in office while millions of people are dying as a results of hunger and unreasonable killing by this God forsaking administration. May you and all your likes never prosper in life and may your end be like that of Judas Iscariot Bloody illiterate.[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] citizens [b][/b]
Alariwo2:
See them idiots..

Obasanjo indirectly gave corrupt elements in Nigeria mouth to talk. Senile old man.

2 Likes

Re: I Go Dye's Letter To President Buhari: Leave Now That The Ovation... by donnie(m): 9:08pm On Jan 24, 2018
mrvitalis:
First of all it has been proven time and time again Buhari never took part in any coupe

Secondly until I see a detailed argument of what Buhari did that's bad and what he was supposed to do instead ...all this are rubbish

Buhari has his issues ( herdsmen handling and few others )but the effort to stablise Nigeria can be seen ....our economy is growing contract are flowing in to people that seek them

Until I see a better alternative ( not atiku or fayose ) I would stick to Buhari

My own opinion

Be sincere with yourself na...

Stabilize what he destabilized?

1 Like

Re: I Go Dye's Letter To President Buhari: Leave Now That The Ovation... by Snow02: 9:09pm On Jan 24, 2018
thank you I go dye we need more letters...
Re: I Go Dye's Letter To President Buhari: Leave Now That The Ovation... by PHILipu1(m): 9:10pm On Jan 24, 2018
Sprumbabafather:
You people are annoying the presidency, you are just reminding him of 1983-85 when he was kicked out. And he may sit tight and refuse another unceremonious booting out. You all think this is Jonathan that has the safety of Nigerians as his priority?

This man should be begged and persuaded, the mistake was voting him in. Voting him out will take tact and hardwork. Fences should be mended in the south and apologies offered to those who were right in 2015.
Why are you guys begging him?
Go to the polls and defeat him.

Repeat 2015 and majority of Nigerians will still vote him over and over again.

Re: I Go Dye's Letter To President Buhari: Leave Now That The Ovation... by afeda: 9:15pm On Jan 24, 2018
Your statement presents you like a fool and an idiot if this is all you can write in a situation as serious as this.
unbitchable:
Waiting for Mr Ibu's letter.
Re: I Go Dye's Letter To President Buhari: Leave Now That The Ovation... by Writs: 9:15pm On Jan 24, 2018
Alariwo2:
See them idiots..

A cursed Damned child.

1 Like

Re: I Go Dye's Letter To President Buhari: Leave Now That The Ovation... by afeda: 9:18pm On Jan 24, 2018
If you were referring to the writer of this great letter, then you have no brain in your skull at all and you are certainly one of the many foolish youths we have in this generation. How old are you by the way?
Dearlord:
This man is highly high on something.
Re: I Go Dye's Letter To President Buhari: Leave Now That The Ovation... by Writs: 9:20pm On Jan 24, 2018
PHILipu1:
Why are you guys begging him?
Go to the polls and defeat him.

Repeat 2015 and majority of Nigerians will still vote him over and over again.

Voting Mr booms from onset is akin to voting the hero of the movie "the gods are not to be blamed", much less now that the wind blew the fowls yansh.
Re: I Go Dye's Letter To President Buhari: Leave Now That The Ovation... by vikithor(m): 9:27pm On Jan 24, 2018
Idiotic government

So they could reply OBJ in less than 24hr but never paid condolence to Benue killings even after 3weeks of the sad events.

May thunder, birthed in Daura, breed in Zulu, Brought up in Swahili, attained puberty in the Pacific, and currently resides in Bermuda fire Buhari and all who has connived to bring tears and shame upon innocent Nigerians.

Note: if you quote me negatively, may you receive a portion of that thunder

bro,
i quote you in good faith and utmost good faith,
as a generous nigerian and xtian,
i donate endless amen,amen,amen,amen,amen,amen,amen,amen,amen,amen,amen...ati lai lai ameen to the special blessings poured on this govt
Re: I Go Dye's Letter To President Buhari: Leave Now That The Ovation... by zinaunreal(m): 9:31pm On Jan 24, 2018
SO YOU MEAN TO TELL ME SAY NA I GO DYE WRITE ALL THIS? NA LIE. someone is definitely using his status to pass a message
Re: I Go Dye's Letter To President Buhari: Leave Now That The Ovation... by 1nigeriamyfoot: 9:35pm On Jan 24, 2018
Alariwo2:
See them idiots..

breaking of rule 19, this is alariwo also known as alariiwo but still use this alternate user id alariwo2 after that his 2 previous alariwo account is banned.

cc Mynd44, Seun should take note
Re: I Go Dye's Letter To President Buhari: Leave Now That The Ovation... by Alariwo2: 9:36pm On Jan 24, 2018
Writs:

A cursed Damned child.

Is what you are and will forever be
Re: I Go Dye's Letter To President Buhari: Leave Now That The Ovation... by Alariwo2: 9:41pm On Jan 24, 2018
afeda:
Every nation that care for it's citizens is busy pushing the best of its youths to rule, in your stupidity and share ignorance , you are clamouring for an old dog that has nothing to offer the nation to continue in office while millions of people are dying as a results of hunger and unreasonable killing by this God forsaking administration. May you and all your likes never prosper in life and may your end be like that of Judas Iscariot Bloody illiterate.[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] citizens [b][/b]

Go back to school or better still enroll for evening school.

It's not "share" but "sheer"

It's not "God forsaking" but " God forsaken"

Someone that can't speak good English is calling another illiterate.
Shame on you!

And all your curses will backfire on your head and your coming generations.
Nonsense!
Re: I Go Dye's Letter To President Buhari: Leave Now That The Ovation... by SirBunky85(m): 9:45pm On Jan 24, 2018
SalamRushdie:
Ovation is not loud ooo na final disgrace remain ..I suspect Buhari will be paraded with pant on the streets of Abuja if care is not taken
and u think dat objs letter can have any effect on d reelection of pmb or otherwise abi?FYI,pmb is not gej, only pmbs brothers from d north can remove him. dis objs letter will even make north to support dia brother cuz,dey now see objs leta as a calculated attempt to rubbish dia own.as I initially said,if pmb re contests,he will still win.d best bet for now is to beg him not to recontest else, he will defeat any opponent either by hook or crook
Re: I Go Dye's Letter To President Buhari: Leave Now That The Ovation... by Khamali(m): 9:54pm On Jan 24, 2018
MisterGrace:
ANOTHER LETTER

I Go Dye writes Buhari: Leave now when the ovation is loud

igodye_

https://www.instagram.com/p/BeVBJ4vAOCQ/
I go die or whatever! Go and sit down ni*ga, it is still the same comedians like you will collect small money to perform at their campaigns and even do broadcast on their behalf on social media. Oga go and have a seat somewhere before I ....
Re: I Go Dye's Letter To President Buhari: Leave Now That The Ovation... by jorez: 9:59pm On Jan 24, 2018
freshboi88:
What do pls mean by he should not contest, if an me b buhari, even if I no wan contest bfre, because of all these nonsense talk, I go contest, wetin wan happen make e happen.

Secondly wht does he mean by set d stage for the youth to take power, is there NY law stopping the youth from taking power??....

What he should be asking is asking the president to restructure our political system.
Oga since you have you letter to write to about "restructuring of Naija politics" to Bubu why not write and stop picking on what someone else has written
Re: I Go Dye's Letter To President Buhari: Leave Now That The Ovation... by kernel504(m): 10:01pm On Jan 24, 2018
Alariwo2:
See them idiots..

Since you called an old man of Obasanjo's age, "senile" , may your days never get close to his.
Re: I Go Dye's Letter To President Buhari: Leave Now That The Ovation... by Hafeezcodex1(m): 10:03pm On Jan 24, 2018
Is still they pinch does letter writers to PMB if he bite them they go stop all this their jobless act. sai Baba 2019

Re: I Go Dye's Letter To President Buhari: Leave Now That The Ovation... by mrvitalis(m): 10:07pm On Jan 24, 2018
Bizibi:
let me just take this comment as one of those jokes I see on nairaland.

Contracts are flowing!!!
Go and see contractors selling percentage of the contracts that was awarded to them in abj........
It happens every where in the world Oga

If you are not making money in Nigeria now it's your fault ooh don't blame anyone
Re: I Go Dye's Letter To President Buhari: Leave Now That The Ovation... by jaxxy(m): 10:08pm On Jan 24, 2018
Who send this boring comedian msg now. U think this is comedy bah? When dem hold u now u go dey cry. We are discussing serious matter ure putting mouth.
Re: I Go Dye's Letter To President Buhari: Leave Now That The Ovation... by nkemjacob2(m): 10:15pm On Jan 24, 2018
Everybody dey write open letter. Me self wan write to buhari how I go do
Re: I Go Dye's Letter To President Buhari: Leave Now That The Ovation... by Hafeezcodex1(m): 10:17pm On Jan 24, 2018
to you this one na play for your eyes Mr Bizibi: ....
Re: I Go Dye's Letter To President Buhari: Leave Now That The Ovation... by lonelydora: 10:21pm On Jan 24, 2018
SalamRushdie:
Ovation is not loud ooo na final disgrace remain ..I suspect Buhari will be paraded with pant on the streets of Abuja if care is not taken

I told someone this

2 Likes

Re: I Go Dye's Letter To President Buhari: Leave Now That The Ovation... by Ken4agent(m): 10:24pm On Jan 24, 2018
Everybody is entitle to his opinion ....whether u for Obj leter or against, the important point is that Nigerians are now awaking from their slumber.......Ghana revolution started with instigations from various angles.....so a journey of a thousand miles start with a step.....

Enough of this leader recycling.......we were told over 40years ago in Primary school that we are the leaders of tomorrow........... that tomorrow seem to never come..... But hopefully that tomorrow is near
Re: I Go Dye's Letter To President Buhari: Leave Now That The Ovation... by johnaruson(m): 10:28pm On Jan 24, 2018
Tell him ohh.
Re: I Go Dye's Letter To President Buhari: Leave Now That The Ovation... by fredpeter(m): 10:31pm On Jan 24, 2018
[color=#990000][/color]my own letter loading and it's gonna begin from when buhari was in his mother's womb
Re: I Go Dye's Letter To President Buhari: Leave Now That The Ovation... by Davido324(m): 10:36pm On Jan 24, 2018
jerflakes:

-
That's a negative sign up there
So I have quoted you negatively
Now, where is the portion of the thunder that will fire me?
dnt worry 'he who d gods would kill, dey will first make mad'

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian Is In Nigeria! (Lagos) / Burna Boy Drinks Champagne With His Grammy Award (Video) / Peter Okoye Gushes Over Wife Lola Omotayo's Beauty (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.