Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,326 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:22 AM

I Go Dye's Letter To President Buhari: Leave Now That The Ovation... - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Go Dye's Letter To President Buhari: Leave Now That The Ovation... (53114 Views)

I Go Dye Writes Letter To President Buhari (Read Open Letter) / I Go Dye Shows The Pooliside Of His Mansion (Photo) / Comedian Youngest Landlord Engaged To Iyore; Solidstar, I Go Dye, Attend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Go Dye's Letter To President Buhari: Leave Now That The Ovation... by Khamali(m): 10:43pm On Jan 24, 2018
afeda:
You are nothing but a big FOOL!quote author=freshboi88 post=64485568]What do pls mean by he should not contest, if an me b buhari, even if I no wan contest bfre, because of all these nonsense talk, I go contest, wetin wan happen make e happen.

Secondly wht does he mean by set d stage for the youth to take power, is there NY law stopping the youth from taking power??....

What he should be asking is asking the president to restructure our political system.
You don chop? you are making noise. haba! #KhamaliRants
Re: I Go Dye's Letter To President Buhari: Leave Now That The Ovation... by Khamali(m): 10:45pm On Jan 24, 2018
fredpeter:
[color=#990000][/color]my own letter loading and it's gonna begin from when buhari was in his mother's womb
Save your drama and probably write a book and invite me for the launching. And dont forget to cook rice. thank you! #KhamaliRants
Re: I Go Dye's Letter To President Buhari: Leave Now That The Ovation... by JayPeeOham: 10:52pm On Jan 24, 2018
lonelydora:

I told someone this
That tomorrow is now!

1 Like

Re: I Go Dye's Letter To President Buhari: Leave Now That The Ovation... by Alariwo2: 10:59pm On Jan 24, 2018
kernel504:

Since you called an old man of Obasanjo's age, "senile" , may your days never get close to his.

For the fact that I never mentioned you, your curse will go directly back to you. 'Arigi segi ori ara re ni fi n gbe'

Next time you'll learn to mind your business. You're not better than the over 250 million internet users in Nigeria.
Re: I Go Dye's Letter To President Buhari: Leave Now That The Ovation... by brookz: 11:08pm On Jan 24, 2018
Every Tom Dick and Harry will start scribbling Poo in the name of Letter to the President Just to attract cheap attention.

Letter or No Letter, Mr President reserve the right to contest or not to contest in the next Elections.

1 Share

Re: I Go Dye's Letter To President Buhari: Leave Now That The Ovation... by Preciouscheer: 11:39pm On Jan 24, 2018
Meanwhile

Re: I Go Dye's Letter To President Buhari: Leave Now That The Ovation... by orlymat: 11:42pm On Jan 24, 2018
E surprise me say nobody surprise say I go dye fit write this kind engoish
Re: I Go Dye's Letter To President Buhari: Leave Now That The Ovation... by platz(m): 11:59pm On Jan 24, 2018
Walking Dead
Re: I Go Dye's Letter To President Buhari: Leave Now That The Ovation... by AvailableCofOLa(m): 12:01am On Jan 25, 2018
Laughter
Re: I Go Dye's Letter To President Buhari: Leave Now That The Ovation... by Bizibi(m): 12:18am On Jan 25, 2018
mrvitalis:

It happens every where in the world Oga

If you are not making money in Nigeria now it's your fault ooh don't blame anyone
wonderful!!!

1 Like

Re: I Go Dye's Letter To President Buhari: Leave Now That The Ovation... by Nathdoug(m): 12:50am On Jan 25, 2018
mrvitalis:
First of all it has been proven time and time again Buhari never took part in any coupe

Secondly until I see a detailed argument of what Buhari did that's bad and what he was supposed to do instead ...all this are rubbish

Buhari has his issues ( herdsmen handling and few others )but the effort to stablise Nigeria can be seen ....our economy is growing contract are flowing in to people that seek them

Until I see a better alternative ( not atiku or fayose ) I would stick to Buhari

My own opinion
zombie continue

1 Like

Re: I Go Dye's Letter To President Buhari: Leave Now That The Ovation... by PHILipu1(m): 2:22am On Jan 25, 2018
Writs:

Voting Mr booms from onset is akin to voting the hero of the movie "the gods are not to be blamed", much less now that the wind blew the fowls yansh.
In a year time,we will know if those that still believe in Buhari are more than those that don't believe in him vice versa.

You guys should hold your peace and you guys shouldn't beg him not to contest since it will be easy for your PDP to defeat him.

So why all the noise about Buhari contesting come 2019 if una no dey fear?
Is it your money?

Let's meet at the polls.

1 Like

Re: I Go Dye's Letter To President Buhari: Leave Now That The Ovation... by jamesbalogun: 3:41am On Jan 25, 2018
He never took part in any coup? undecided undecided undecided u are either just 15years old or you just decided not to have sense at your age. Guess the 1983 coup that ousted shagari and instituted buhari as the head of state was just a mere church crusade. Get some sense brada
mrvitalis:
First of all it has been proven time and time again Buhari never took part in any coupe

Secondly until I see a detailed argument of what Buhari did that's bad and what he was supposed to do instead ...all this are rubbish

Buhari has his issues ( herdsmen handling and few others )but the effort to stablise Nigeria can be seen ....our economy is growing contract are flowing in to people that seek them

Until I see a better alternative ( not atiku or fayose ) I would stick to Buhari

My own opinion

1 Like

Re: I Go Dye's Letter To President Buhari: Leave Now That The Ovation... by Writs: 5:12am On Jan 25, 2018
Alariwo2:

Is what you are and will forever be

Your handle "alariwo" says it all...
A forever insignificant empty barrel making much noise!
Re: I Go Dye's Letter To President Buhari: Leave Now That The Ovation... by drnoel: 6:06am On Jan 25, 2018
Sprumbabafather:
You people are annoying the presidency, you are just reminding him of 1983-85 when he was kicked out. And he may sit tight and refuse another unceremonious booting out. You all think this is Jonathan that has the safety of Nigerians as his priority?

This man should be begged and persuaded, the mistake was voting him in. Voting him out will take tact and hardwork. Fences should be mended in the south and apologies offered to those who were right in 2015.

U forget nigerians, his inner caucus members will tell him nothing is happening and keep feeding him false information till he is kicked out. The last president was kicked out so this one wont have it easy too.

1 Like

Re: I Go Dye's Letter To President Buhari: Leave Now That The Ovation... by bamite(m): 6:08am On Jan 25, 2018
SalamRushdie:
Ovation is not loud ooo na final disgrace remain ..I suspect Buhari will be paraded with pant on the streets of Abuja if care is not taken

Pervert
Re: I Go Dye's Letter To President Buhari: Leave Now That The Ovation... by SouthEastFacts: 6:23am On Jan 25, 2018
mrvitalis:

My own opinion
So you know better than Wife of the President?

We are sending you and Buhari back to Daura 2019 and there is nothing you Zone Bs can do about it.

1 Like

Re: I Go Dye's Letter To President Buhari: Leave Now That The Ovation... by tooladapo: 7:14am On Jan 25, 2018
check this out
1. any Nigerian born before 1970 is selfish, self-serving, unpatriotic and wicked. they deserve no respect. mind u, that is my generalization.

2. Nigeria does not give a damn about youths. nobody will give us anything or spoonfeed us. we must take it by force.

3. ibb says youths r not ready for leadership. If we r, then we know what must b done. we must rise n sack d elders from power like they did their forebears

4. no buhari. no atiku. no gej come 2019. from councillor to president and party positions, we can make it youth all d way if we only try
Re: I Go Dye's Letter To President Buhari: Leave Now That The Ovation... by desiredmee(m): 7:36am On Jan 25, 2018
DoTheNeedful:
lol at loud ovation grin. If the ovation for Buhari is loud, we will all be urging him to contest for 2019.

Leave when you still have some humour
Re: I Go Dye's Letter To President Buhari: Leave Now That The Ovation... by Blazers96: 7:41am On Jan 25, 2018
For our children and of our sake, let vote incapable people in power out.
Re: I Go Dye's Letter To President Buhari: Leave Now That The Ovation... by chukwunedu77: 7:45am On Jan 25, 2018
Interesting1979 indeed! I dont believe it
Re: I Go Dye's Letter To President Buhari: Leave Now That The Ovation... by 4pppp(m): 9:02am On Jan 25, 2018
Revolution may happen in this country , we need to pray
Re: I Go Dye's Letter To President Buhari: Leave Now That The Ovation... by VULCAN(m): 10:34am On Jan 25, 2018
That mentality is not one that leads to greatness.

The decision to change a bad status quo comes first, the decision on what you will eventually change to comes second.

But anyone who lives a life of always waiting to see what's available out there before leaving a bad circumstance is likely to always come last in the game of life.

And I must wonder, if your family members had been slaughtered by Buhari's kinsmen, would you still insist on Buhari(I want to assume you are not a Fulani)?

mrvitalis:

My own opinion

1 Like

Re: I Go Dye's Letter To President Buhari: Leave Now That The Ovation... by bikefab(m): 11:24am On Jan 25, 2018
I go dye get sense o
Re: I Go Dye's Letter To President Buhari: Leave Now That The Ovation... by talk2percy(m): 11:34am On Jan 25, 2018
I just pray he listens...this old men are heartless
Re: I Go Dye's Letter To President Buhari: Leave Now That The Ovation... by lookingfly: 4:20pm On Jan 25, 2018
I go die!!! How many times did i call you? Python would soon dance in your house! cheesy
Re: I Go Dye's Letter To President Buhari: Leave Now That The Ovation... by lookingfly: 4:22pm On Jan 25, 2018
4pppp:
Revolution may happen in this country , we need to pray
Nigerians don't have the balls to start a revolution.
Re: I Go Dye's Letter To President Buhari: Leave Now That The Ovation... by Iamdmentor1(m): 10:21pm On Jan 26, 2018
mrvitalis:

My own opinion

When did lai Mohammed join nairaland? angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Halima Abubakar Buys Escalade EXT, Says 'Escalade Is Not Just A Mans Car' / Kim Kardashian Is In Nigeria! (Lagos) / Burna Boy Drinks Champagne With His Grammy Award (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.