Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,963 members, 7,825,016 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

As A Female You Shouldn't Have Too Many Female Friends. See Why - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As A Female You Shouldn't Have Too Many Female Friends. See Why (567 Views)

[opinion]: Why So Many Female Bank Workers Marry Late / Many Relationships Are A Mistake, It Shouldn't Have Started In The First Place, / Many Female Lawyers Have Turned To Hookup And Being Instagram Baddies, Because L (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As A Female You Shouldn't Have Too Many Female Friends. See Why by Kimcutie: 7:10pm On Jan 24, 2018
Disclaimer: This is a personal opinion by the author and does not reflect the views of Frontpage.com.ng

We live in a world where several un-becoming is now becoming, where social or should I say "moral" vices in now a right. Lesbianism is one of them and that's what I am focusing on in this personal write-up.
According to the bible(if you believe in God) He created man and woman not woman and woman, he also joined man and woman together, so if you get the logic, you will know that's a totally wrong idea to have sexual feelings or fantasies towards your fellow woman, that being said.

You might be born straight, a normal human being but as you advance in life your sexual drive diverts, why... Because of the kind of female friends you keep and what the internet/media/rights has made you to believe.
In my uni(port), where I am schooling, I have seen so many girls hold their female friends waist and the latter did nothing about it, like it was cool.
Am not trying to be biased, probably you might be thinking why I didn't include male-male sexuality but it's a topic for another day.

The girls probably stay in same hostels or same apartment etc and while they are in there so many stuffs happen, truly I despise what they call "LGBT rights" it's rubbish. But what can I do, nothing, things will be worst than it's right now, we just have to look as it unfolds.

One other reason why such acts come to light, is when the two females walk around unclad in the room or wherever they are staying, I know that's where "Giving heads" originated from 'cause that thing is meant for lesbians.

Source: http://www.frontpage.com.ng/722-female-shouldnt-many-female-friends-see/

Lalasticlala
Re: As A Female You Shouldn't Have Too Many Female Friends. See Why by Viktoh(m): 7:14pm On Jan 24, 2018
ok
Re: As A Female You Shouldn't Have Too Many Female Friends. See Why by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jan 24, 2018
Wise girls have more male friends than female
Re: As A Female You Shouldn't Have Too Many Female Friends. See Why by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jan 24, 2018

Re: As A Female You Shouldn't Have Too Many Female Friends. See Why by LessNoise: 7:22pm On Jan 24, 2018
This tin ehnn is jus frustrating how can Airtel pull out from 9mobile acquisition and come and be shouting Fulani Fulani colony what am I saying sef........

Re: As A Female You Shouldn't Have Too Many Female Friends. See Why by TIDDOLL(m): 7:22pm On Jan 24, 2018
Okk...
This are not valid enough sad....

Nice effort doh... Keep it up...

(1) (Reply)

Attracted To Violent Ladies!!! / #bbnaija: Here Are 8 Things You Didn’t Know About BB Naija 2018’s ‘sexy Wahala’ / How Can You Define Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.