Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,410 members, 7,812,212 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:08 AM

Biodun Fatoyinbo: Nigeria's Most Stylish Pastor? (Photos) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Biodun Fatoyinbo: Nigeria's Most Stylish Pastor? (Photos) (50650 Views)

Lady Shares The Message She Got From A Struggling 'Entitled' Pastor (Photos) / Church Members Kneel Down To Welcome Their Pastor.photos Go Viral / Rev Lucy Natasha: Bodyguards, Security Details Of Kenyan Female Pastor (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo: Nigeria's Most Stylish Pastor? (Photos) by Steveboss008: 10:20am On Jan 25, 2018
David Ibiyeomie says hi

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo: Nigeria's Most Stylish Pastor? (Photos) by doyinisaac(m): 10:20am On Jan 25, 2018
balmofgilead:

You stay in abj?i am inviting you mr doyin!look fly ok.
in short i am inviting everyone! Guzape Hills, Asokoro Extension, Guzape, Abuja, FCT.you will believe urself after 2months alone.lol
Na by force??

1 Like

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo: Nigeria's Most Stylish Pastor? (Photos) by chuckdee4(m): 10:20am On Jan 25, 2018
Deckline:

So, Whats wrong with being stylish?? Nigerians with their chicken brains shaa....

Absolutely nothing, but you gotta question if the stylish life style is at the expense of the congregation
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo: Nigeria's Most Stylish Pastor? (Photos) by obowunmi(m): 10:21am On Jan 25, 2018
The same one knacking young girls upandan
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo: Nigeria's Most Stylish Pastor? (Photos) by rayobaba(m): 10:23am On Jan 25, 2018
Not only know, but also see
music4me:
Atleast d sheeple will know where their tithe and offerings go to...

1 Like

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo: Nigeria's Most Stylish Pastor? (Photos) by jonero4(m): 10:23am On Jan 25, 2018
agbarisocket:
over 850 BIAFLA are rushing to LAGOS everyday,without any reasonable work
biafra point of collection grin
agbarisocket:
over 850 BIAFLA are rushing to LAGOS everyday,without any reasonable work
biafra point of collection
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo: Nigeria's Most Stylish Pastor? (Photos) by Austema(m): 10:28am On Jan 25, 2018
Elslim:
errrm pls who is Nigeria most stylish or richest imam
thank you so much, it seems you are a student of fed. Poly. Idah
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo: Nigeria's Most Stylish Pastor? (Photos) by balmofgilead: 10:29am On Jan 25, 2018
doyinisaac:
Na by force??
I wish i could continue with this banter but i cant.
You can come if u want.if not "e go be"lol
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo: Nigeria's Most Stylish Pastor? (Photos) by wonder233: 10:35am On Jan 25, 2018
Deckline:

So, Whats wrong with being stylish?? Nigerians with their chicken brains shaa....
You are a goat

1 Like

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo: Nigeria's Most Stylish Pastor? (Photos) by Abogwara: 10:35am On Jan 25, 2018
Wayo people everywhere.
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo: Nigeria's Most Stylish Pastor? (Photos) by doyinisaac(m): 10:35am On Jan 25, 2018
balmofgilead:

I wish i could continue with this banter but i cant.
You can come if u want.if not "e go be"lol

1 Like

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo: Nigeria's Most Stylish Pastor? (Photos) by wonder233: 10:37am On Jan 25, 2018
DollarAngel:
O P Deep calls unto Deep Psalm42:7, In 1Corth 2:14- The person without the Spirit does not accept the things that come from the Spirit of God but considers them foolishness, and cannot understand them because they are discerned only through the Spirit, Are you after the preacher or the message of the preacher. Don't be Carnal or give room for it. Be Spirit led which is life
worthless quote
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo: Nigeria's Most Stylish Pastor? (Photos) by Deckline(m): 10:40am On Jan 25, 2018
chuckdee4:

Absolutely nothing, but you gotta question if the stylish life style is at the expense of the congregation
I hate argueing with peole with this kind of shallow mentality like you... So,because the congregation is poor,the pastor should be poor too? What if the pastor is obeying God's word and practicing them? Remember the parable of the sower. As for me,i can't be poor as a pastor. God said ALL THINGS ARE YOURS. ALL THINGS including MONEY!
#Shalom

2 Likes

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo: Nigeria's Most Stylish Pastor? (Photos) by surejamz: 10:45am On Jan 25, 2018
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo: Nigeria's Most Stylish Pastor? (Photos) by Deckline(m): 10:46am On Jan 25, 2018
wonder233:
You are a goat
Mtchew... Thats the best you can do.

1 Like

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo: Nigeria's Most Stylish Pastor? (Photos) by chuckdee4(m): 10:49am On Jan 25, 2018
Deckline:

I hate argueing with peole with this kind of shallow mentality like you... So,because the congregation is poor,the pastor should be poor too? What if the pastor is obeying God's word and practicing them? Remember the parable of the sower. As for me,i can't be poor as a pastor. God said ALL THINGS ARE YOURS. ALL THINGS including MONEY!
#Shalom

Nobody is arguing with you, I asked a basic question
After all are there not men of god who steal from the Church

You're the one with a shallow mentality if you can't question a fellow man, he might be a pastor but he's just a man like you.
Grow a pair and be a man, sheeple

3 Likes

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo: Nigeria's Most Stylish Pastor? (Photos) by Deckline(m): 10:51am On Jan 25, 2018
guywitzerogal:
wit ur words I know u re not a real Christian....wat s wrong with being stylish? My bible ask me not to be carry away by the things of this world and I respect that.... remember pls the Broadway and narrow way
So i'm not a real christian cause i say i like money? Who are you to judge?!
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo: Nigeria's Most Stylish Pastor? (Photos) by Deckline(m): 10:55am On Jan 25, 2018
chuckdee4:

Nobody is arguing with you, I asked a basic question
After all are there not men of god who steal from the Church

You're the one with a shallow mentality if you can't question a fellow man, he might be a pastor but he's just a man like you.
Grow a pair and be a man, sheeple
Lol... Why didn't you tell me you are a fan of daddy freeze?? Please,i don't argue with stupid people..
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo: Nigeria's Most Stylish Pastor? (Photos) by Pixeldesign: 11:00am On Jan 25, 2018
One word: CHRISTIANITY.
what a drag
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo: Nigeria's Most Stylish Pastor? (Photos) by Holywizard: 11:06am On Jan 25, 2018
blaze007:
Well done vice president on seeing for God. So u are now God that sees who truly worship and serve Him. Pls tell me more about this your post.....
This man is not of God

1 Like

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo: Nigeria's Most Stylish Pastor? (Photos) by Nobody: 11:07am On Jan 25, 2018
surejamz:
[img]https://4.bp..com/-PFjiv5rwR5I/WdIXishDrzI/AAAAAAANChI/91mozeJ-12kMI9MJ5sIOD8ZV6qbMCbh2gCLcBGAs/s320/IMG_20171002_103923_141.JPG[/img]

Nigeria is awash with many well-known Pastors, some less traditional than others. Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo is definitely less traditional than the rest and arguably one of the most stylish pastors in Nigeria. From Gucci hoodies to perfectly tailored suits, Pastor Biodun has got it covered.
Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo is COZA church's charismatic leader. The Pastor famously flew family, friends and some members of his congregation to Dubai to celebrate his birthday. The pictures of his all white party at Dubai Marina lit up social media and it was then we knew that Pastor Biodun was cut from a different cloth.

https://surejamz.com/2018/01/25/meet-nigerias-stylish-pastor/

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6600668_nytuk9cy400x400_jpeg1f7a61515bdf551798cfbf4b5916fa29 www.nairaland.com/attachments/6600669_coza_jpeg4b8b69cac7609617609d8e28a35e73cb
con business men.

1 Like

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo: Nigeria's Most Stylish Pastor? (Photos) by chuckdee4(m): 11:09am On Jan 25, 2018
Deckline:

Lol... Why didn't you tell me you are a fan of daddy freeze?? Please,i don't argue with stupid people..

Because I used the word 'sheeple', sigh.
I can't engage with people with your IQ level
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo: Nigeria's Most Stylish Pastor? (Photos) by BluntBoy(m): 11:09am On Jan 25, 2018
blaze007:
Preach on brother!!! But I will advice you open your own church and show the other pastors how to proclaim Christ and also deflect attention to Christ.

The Church has been established by Christ. The foundation of the Church are the Apostles, with Christ as the cornerstone.

No Christian was given the commission to open a Church. The only planting we are to do is to plant the Gospel.

1 Like

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo: Nigeria's Most Stylish Pastor? (Photos) by bankylan: 11:09am On Jan 25, 2018
martineverest:
stylish?
...when his members are languishing in poverty

Have u been to COZA before? Go there and see that you wont poverty on the face of the members.

I know Pastor Biodun when I was in Unilorin. He was always preaching to the cult boys to be born again. He struggled and he trekked in Ilorin to preach the gospel of Jesus. He has paid his dues as a believer.

I am not a member of COZA, but I have some friends there.....No poverty in that church.....The members are not poor in any way. Just pay a visit, and you will have a change of mind.
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo: Nigeria's Most Stylish Pastor? (Photos) by Rozaytee: 11:10am On Jan 25, 2018
d pastor na confam nigga..cheesy
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo: Nigeria's Most Stylish Pastor? (Photos) by Ikennablue(m): 11:14am On Jan 25, 2018
Deckline:

What is chicken brain here?? Don't you have a bible?
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo: Nigeria's Most Stylish Pastor? (Photos) by Deckline(m): 11:16am On Jan 25, 2018
chuckdee4:

Because I used the word 'sheeple', sigh.
I can't engage with people with your IQ level
Yeah you can't... You know too well your IQ level is way lower than my dunlop slippers.
As far as am concerned,there's no word called "sheeple" so anyone who uses this word to abuse or judge pastors is just as stupid as the inventor.
#Shalom
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo: Nigeria's Most Stylish Pastor? (Photos) by Deckline(m): 11:18am On Jan 25, 2018
Ikennablue:
What is chicken brain here?? Don't you have a bible?
Please,i don't oo... What is bible?
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo: Nigeria's Most Stylish Pastor? (Photos) by BushWickBill: 11:21am On Jan 25, 2018
blaze007:
Preach on brother!!! But I will advice you open your own church and show the other pastors how to proclaim Christ and also deflect attention to Christ.
Dumb post.

Unlike your ilk, he will not pastor a church when he is not called.
That is why the so-called pastor is yet to give a "robust response" to an allegation of adultery after promising to do so nearly four years later.
Because he was not called.

Grow a brain and think for yourself.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo: Nigeria's Most Stylish Pastor? (Photos) by oruma19: 11:22am On Jan 25, 2018
surejamz:
[img]https://4.bp..com/-PFjiv5rwR5I/WdIXishDrzI/AAAAAAANChI/91mozeJ-12kMI9MJ5sIOD8ZV6qbMCbh2gCLcBGAs/s320/IMG_20171002_103923_141.JPG[/img]

Nigeria is awash with many well-known Pastors, some less traditional than others. Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo is definitely less traditional than the rest and arguably one of the most stylish pastors in Nigeria. From Gucci hoodies to perfectly tailored suits, Pastor Biodun has got it covered.
Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo is COZA church's charismatic leader. The Pastor famously flew family, friends and some members of his congregation to Dubai to celebrate his birthday. The pictures of his all white party at Dubai Marina lit up social media and it was then we knew that Pastor Biodun was cut from a different cloth.

https://surejamz.com/2018/01/25/meet-nigerias-stylish-pastor/

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6600668_nytuk9cy400x400_jpeg1f7a61515bdf551798cfbf4b5916fa29 www.nairaland.com/attachments/6600669_coza_jpeg4b8b69cac7609617609d8e28a35e73cb
stylish kwa...leading pple to hell..fire fire on all these yahoo boyz pastors deceiving pple. We are still waiting for his "robust reply" on the fuckjng of ESE Walters and other girls... All this business/ yahoo boys using the bible... God judge Una quickly. Ese Walters is an atheist today because of u Mr biodun fatoyinbo... Her soul must be required from ur hands...esu!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo Pays Condolence Visit To Pastor Odukoya Over Wife's Death (Pix) / Abroad Must Favour My Family (hilarious Photo) / Christ Embassy In Edo Built A Police Station (Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.