Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,421 members, 7,812,238 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:27 AM

Biodun Fatoyinbo: Nigeria's Most Stylish Pastor? (Photos) - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Biodun Fatoyinbo: Nigeria's Most Stylish Pastor? (Photos) (50651 Views)

Lady Shares The Message She Got From A Struggling 'Entitled' Pastor (Photos) / Church Members Kneel Down To Welcome Their Pastor.photos Go Viral / Rev Lucy Natasha: Bodyguards, Security Details Of Kenyan Female Pastor (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo: Nigeria's Most Stylish Pastor? (Photos) by Achorise: 10:54am On Jan 26, 2018
guywitzerogal:
wit ur words I know u re not a real Christian....wat s wrong with being stylish? My bible ask me not to be carry away by the things of this world and I respect that.... remember pls the Broadway and narrow way
Do you know the state of his heart with God, we shouldn't conclude about a man from the story tales of another man.
if he only puts Gucci suite with the back label inside, you wouldn't know.
God searches the heart.
if that makes him happy, and God is pleased with him, he's in tune with God, let him continue.
most times people judge people based on our their own poor background.
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo: Nigeria's Most Stylish Pastor? (Photos) by Debi249: 11:05am On Jan 26, 2018
The purpose of Christianity is;
1) Salvation
2) Salvation
3) Salvation...
This one na "fine boy" Pastor. The one that cares about his physical appearance than the people he his "supposed to" lead. Rubbish!!!
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo: Nigeria's Most Stylish Pastor? (Photos) by judedwriter(m): 3:48pm On Jan 26, 2018
bankylan:

If you have ever been to the church before, you will know that the members are even richer than the pastor. COZA members are not languishing in poverty. Poor people no dey drive brand new cars ,live in their own houses, wear designers, and look healthy. Go to COZA, if you see poverty on anyone, call me a liar. Go to COZA, you will give your life to Christ asap.

COZA is even too far, have you been to House on the Rock Lekki?
However, i don't agree in pastors being too flamboyant, showing off excess wealth, ...they are ministers of the gospel and should appear modest.

1 Like

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo: Nigeria's Most Stylish Pastor? (Photos) by gwama: 8:40pm On Jan 26, 2018
What is the Christians search for going to this church?? God or will they attend a theater ?? undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo Pays Condolence Visit To Pastor Odukoya Over Wife's Death (Pix) / Abroad Must Favour My Family (hilarious Photo) / Christ Embassy In Edo Built A Police Station (Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.