Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Biodun Fatoyinbo: Nigeria's Most Stylish Pastor? (Photos) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Biodun Fatoyinbo: Nigeria's Most Stylish Pastor? (Photos) (50712 Views)

Lady Shares The Message She Got From A Struggling 'Entitled' Pastor (Photos) / Church Members Kneel Down To Welcome Their Pastor.photos Go Viral / Rev Lucy Natasha: Bodyguards, Security Details Of Kenyan Female Pastor (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo: Nigeria's Most Stylish Pastor? (Photos) by Deckline(m): 12:31pm On Jan 25, 2018
AK6464:

After you came for my neck abi, you should be begging for forgiveness
Okay. Am sorry sir.
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo: Nigeria's Most Stylish Pastor? (Photos) by oruma19: 12:32pm On Jan 25, 2018
BushWickBill:

The Ese has denounced Christianity because of this fellow and the treatment she got from fellow "Christians" in the light of the scandal.

The soul of one person has been lost because of this nefarious and greedy human/

They just use tis pastor thing to suit their agendas and live out their heart's desires. They do not have anything to offer anyone.

All this one dos is to form swag while souls are perishing. And they will expect me to take him and his lot seriously.
the guy good to mud I swear. Na yeye criminal. U nor go bliv say pple still de go the church de pay tithe...Imagine the bastard preaching. They have converted the word of God to motivational speaking and only smooth talkers like dis fool can gather enough members and fleece them of their hard earned resources. They are all over the place bleeping all the women both married and unmarried and spending the tithe and offerings jn hotels and bars.these are things we see everyday in the churches in nigeria. All then Adeboye and oyedepo are afraid to talk to them because they don't want to loose their businesses (churches) scattered all over the country. They knw and hear about these things but won't talk...everyday tithe, tithe tithe as if God is bet9ja... I an even tired of going to church cos of these men...I tire jor..
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo: Nigeria's Most Stylish Pastor? (Photos) by BushWickBill: 12:32pm On Jan 25, 2018
Deckline:

Shut up.
Eyah.

incapable of thinking of something else.

So predictable.

Stylish Christian.

"Shut up" . . .

1 Like

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo: Nigeria's Most Stylish Pastor? (Photos) by bankylan: 12:33pm On Jan 25, 2018
COZA members are not POOR.............Visit the church and see wealth and abundance written all over the worshipers.

You can hit your head on the wall.....Poverty is out of church forever.

Go to House on the Rock, KICC, TPH, Redeem, Winners, Daystar, TREM, and many more and see Wealth all over the members. The Pastors there are not lazy and many of them have their private businesses.

People who come in broke are being blessed, and no one forces anyone to give in church. We give out of understanding. If poor people are the ones that dominate church, how come the church is rich as poor don't have anything to give in the first place.

A poor broke Pastor will find it hard to minister to a jobless man that God is faithful to bless. Wealth makes the work of evangelism easier.

That is why God says ' I wish above all that you may prosper and be in good health.

I am ordering for my Micheal Plein and my Louboutin....Church isn't for mourners!!!!!...........I owe no one explanation as to the brand I wear as a believer as long as I don't steal, borrow or engage in illegalities.

5 Likes

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo: Nigeria's Most Stylish Pastor? (Photos) by BushWickBill: 12:33pm On Jan 25, 2018
oruma19:
the guy good to mud I swear. Na yeye criminal. U nor go bliv say pple still de go the church de pay tithe...Imagine the bastard preaching. They have converted the word of God to motivational speaking and only smooth talkers like dis fool can gather enough members and fleece them of their hard earned resources. I an even tired of going to church cos of these men...I tire jor..
It is sad. Really sad

Jesus came to give life and redeem us from our sins.
These people are just ruining lives and living in vanity.
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo: Nigeria's Most Stylish Pastor? (Photos) by chuckdee4(m): 12:34pm On Jan 25, 2018
Deckline:

Okay... Since you are speaking for yourself. Are you among the poor members? If no,then mind your business. Life is personal. God is not a respecter of persons. He knows us all.

Your sense of judgement is terrible, you barely know me and you have reached the conclusion I am a poor member, because I question authority.

If this is the sort of logic you apply to your thinking then your argument for not questioning men of God is questionable, you basically just go with the status quo and don't ask any questions.

If you got change of N200 for making a purchase of an item worth N500, after giving the cashier N1000, will you not question the cashier (After all he/she is a professional at her job).

Why are the rules so different when it comes to religion?
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo: Nigeria's Most Stylish Pastor? (Photos) by linkszelda: 12:49pm On Jan 25, 2018
the hushpuppi of church business.
like the swag sha
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo: Nigeria's Most Stylish Pastor? (Photos) by Vickin(m): 12:55pm On Jan 25, 2018
martineverest:
stylish?
...when his members are languishing in poverty
my brother who told you that his members are in poverty? are you in the church? do you know what schemes and plans the church have for less privlledge ones ? who no go no know so dont speak. mind you am not a member of coza

1 Like

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo: Nigeria's Most Stylish Pastor? (Photos) by Deckline(m): 1:04pm On Jan 25, 2018
chuckdee4:

Your sense of judgement is terrible, you barely know me and you have reached the conclusion I am a poor member, because I question authority.

If this is the sort of logic you apply to your thinking then your argument for not questioning men of God is questionable, you basically just go with the status quo and don't ask any questions.

If you got change of N200 for making a purchase of an item worth N500, after giving the cashier N1000, will you not question the cashier (After all he/she is a professional at her job).

Why are the rules so different when it comes to religion?

Don't misquote me mr. I never said you are poor. I just asked a simple, super intended,straight forward question requiring a plebicite answer.
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo: Nigeria's Most Stylish Pastor? (Photos) by bankylan: 1:06pm On Jan 25, 2018
martineverest:
stylish?
...when his members are languishing in poverty

If you have ever been to the church before, you will know that the members are even richer than the pastor. COZA members are not languishing in poverty. Poor people no dey drive brand new cars ,live in their own houses, wear designers, and look healthy. Go to COZA, if you see poverty on anyone, call me a liar. Go to COZA, you will give your life to Christ asap.

2 Likes

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo: Nigeria's Most Stylish Pastor? (Photos) by Deckline(m): 1:10pm On Jan 25, 2018
Anyways,you are all entitled to believe whatever you want. That's the power of choice and the beauty of life. In all we do,let us reverence God and obey him for this is our sole duty.
Good day.
God bless us all.
#shalom
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo: Nigeria's Most Stylish Pastor? (Photos) by naijaboy756: 1:25pm On Jan 25, 2018
bankylan:

If you have ever been to the church before, you will know that the members are even richer than the pastor. COZA members are not languishing in poverty. Poor people no dey drive brand new cars ,live in their own houses, wear designers, and look healthy. Go to COZA, if you see poverty on anyone, call me a liar. Go to COZA, you will give your life to Christ asap.

I need an Ibo professional lady from COZA for a serious relationship

1 Like

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo: Nigeria's Most Stylish Pastor? (Photos) by EMIOMOADEOYE: 1:33pm On Jan 25, 2018
Gangbangers
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo: Nigeria's Most Stylish Pastor? (Photos) by whitestar01(m): 1:38pm On Jan 25, 2018
DollarAngel:
O P Deep calls unto Deep Psalm42:7, In 1Corth 2:14- The person without the Spirit does not accept the things that come from the Spirit of God but considers them foolishness, and cannot understand them because they are discerned only through the Spirit, Are you after the preacher or the message of the preacher. Don't be Carnal or give room for it. Be Spirit led which is life
SHUT UP !
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo: Nigeria's Most Stylish Pastor? (Photos) by naijaboy756: 1:44pm On Jan 25, 2018
I need an Ibo professional lady from COZA for a serious relationship

1 Like

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo: Nigeria's Most Stylish Pastor? (Photos) by chuckdee4(m): 2:07pm On Jan 25, 2018
Deckline:

Don't misquote me mr. I never said you are poor. I just asked a simple, super intended,straight forward question requiring a plebicite answer.

So according to your logic:

Only contributing/rich members of the church are allowed to question the Pastor (If he is living in opulence)?

This is the same logic that makes it right for you to insult anyone who thinks otherwise against your religion.

Need I say more
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo: Nigeria's Most Stylish Pastor? (Photos) by Deckline(m): 2:20pm On Jan 25, 2018
chuckdee4:

So according to your logic:

Only contributing/rich members of the church are allowed to question the Pastor (If he is living in opulence)?

This is the same logic that makes it right for you to insult anyone who thinks otherwise against your religion.

Need I say more
God. Its okay. You made your point. Have it your way. But if i become a pastor, I'd rock gucci wears,timberlands,supras,E max, rollex, just name it. cause i like them... That still won't mean i don't care about the poor in the church. So far am doing God's works. God is pleased.
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo: Nigeria's Most Stylish Pastor? (Photos) by deyondanni: 2:32pm On Jan 25, 2018
People can just talk spoil ehn,wts d big deal there if as a pastor he dresses dope
How is that supposed to be a yard stick for anything, people have got their own problems they wont deal with,all they would do is
Get involved in someone else's life and shortcomings like they are so perfect without a shady past or a wrong doing to their names........tithe or no tithe,do u knw what he does for a living,people would just come here with the bird abi fish brain n type horseshit.........GET A LIFE!!!!

And by the way i can't remember anybody holding anybody at gunpoint and asking for them to pay tithe
If u feel the biblebis talking bullshit fine keep ur 10% it is not by force....let the people you feel are sheeps continue
paying their tithes atleast its not from your pockets.......its soaannoying how people would say trash about somebody without even knowing a
Thing about the person...SMH
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo: Nigeria's Most Stylish Pastor? (Photos) by Axis313(m): 2:44pm On Jan 25, 2018
No comment

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo: Nigeria's Most Stylish Pastor? (Photos) by chuckdee4(m): 2:46pm On Jan 25, 2018
Deckline:

God. Its okay. You made your point. Have it your way. But if i become a pastor, I'd rock gucci wears,timberlands,supras,E max, rollex, just name it. cause i like them... That still won't mean i don't care about the poor in the church. So far am doing God's works. God is pleased.
That's all that matters
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo: Nigeria's Most Stylish Pastor? (Photos) by Deckline(m): 2:50pm On Jan 25, 2018
chuckdee4:
That's all that matters
Hope we're good?
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo: Nigeria's Most Stylish Pastor? (Photos) by chuckdee4(m): 2:52pm On Jan 25, 2018
Deckline:

Hope we're good?

There was never a problem bro, it's healthy to argue.
All good smiley

1 Like

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo: Nigeria's Most Stylish Pastor? (Photos) by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jan 25, 2018
crooked pastor!
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo: Nigeria's Most Stylish Pastor? (Photos) by prispakle15(m): 3:55pm On Jan 25, 2018
he looks more like a musician sadhe looks more like a musician
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo: Nigeria's Most Stylish Pastor? (Photos) by Dilijingsly(m): 4:21pm On Jan 25, 2018
meezynetwork:
Endtime
na business man im bee
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo: Nigeria's Most Stylish Pastor? (Photos) by Omotoyosi98(m): 4:30pm On Jan 25, 2018
[quote author=music4me post=64490837]Atleast d sheeple will know where their tithe and offerings go to...
It's none of ur business,pay ur dues and d leave the rest for God to judge and reward...lobatan
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo: Nigeria's Most Stylish Pastor? (Photos) by donnaD(f): 6:50pm On Jan 25, 2018
pastor with swag.

2 Likes

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo: Nigeria's Most Stylish Pastor? (Photos) by pyro10(m): 8:01pm On Jan 25, 2018
Christians are not meant to be limited

that am born again is pastors like this that motivated me
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo: Nigeria's Most Stylish Pastor? (Photos) by chibuzorc(m): 10:29pm On Jan 25, 2018
this is really signs of end time and we all must be careful
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo: Nigeria's Most Stylish Pastor? (Photos) by balmofgilead: 1:18am On Jan 26, 2018
chuckdee4:

Again with the insults, this your brand of Christianity na wa
You are judging him too lol
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo: Nigeria's Most Stylish Pastor? (Photos) by OkCornel(m): 7:13am On Jan 26, 2018
bankylan:
COZA members are not POOR.............Visit the church and see wealth and abundance written all over the worshipers.

You can hit your head on the wall.....Poverty is out of church forever.

Go to House on the Rock, KICC, TPH, Redeem, Winners, Daystar, TREM, and many more and see Wealth all over the members. The Pastors there are not lazy and many of them have their private businesses.

People who come in broke are being blessed, and no one forces anyone to give in church. We give out of understanding. If poor people are the ones that dominate church, how come the church is rich as poor don't have anything to give in the first place.

A poor broke Pastor will find it hard to minister to a jobless man that God is faithful to bless. Wealth makes the work of evangelism easier.

That is why God says ' I wish above all that you may prosper and be in good health.

I am ordering for my Micheal Plein and my Louboutin....Church isn't for mourners!!!!!...........I owe no one explanation as to the brand I wear as a believer as long as I don't steal, borrow or engage in illegalities.

Nice observation there. Another area of concern is if these churches you mentioned do not exhibit traits of the Laodicean church spoken of in the book of Revelation...where they are physically wealthy BUT Spiritually blind and naked...

Physical prosperity should not be the barometer rather the fruits of the Spirit should manifest itself clearly. Is there genuine love amongst the members in the church...or is it another place to show off while the less privileged neighbors feel they "don't fit in"?

Is the gift of healing limited to just the MoG...or typical members can also manifest this instead of running to "daddy" and his cohorts every now and then?

These amongst many other numerous questions to benchmark these churches against the Apostolic church of the bible times

No insults intended....just a neutral observation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo: Nigeria's Most Stylish Pastor? (Photos) by chuckdee4(m): 9:48am On Jan 26, 2018
balmofgilead:

You are judging him too lol

Not really, besides we're good now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Prophet Caught Bathing Man Inside A Native Basket At A Junction In Ekiti. Photos / Prophet Jeremiah Received By Okorocha, Dbanj In Company Of Mamuzee Twins / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, Orji Uzor Kalu, Tinubu, Saraki Greet Gani Adams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.