Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,446 members, 7,812,356 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:12 PM

Biodun Fatoyinbo: Nigeria's Most Stylish Pastor? (Photos) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Biodun Fatoyinbo: Nigeria's Most Stylish Pastor? (Photos) (50656 Views)

Lady Shares The Message She Got From A Struggling 'Entitled' Pastor (Photos) / Church Members Kneel Down To Welcome Their Pastor.photos Go Viral / Rev Lucy Natasha: Bodyguards, Security Details Of Kenyan Female Pastor (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo: Nigeria's Most Stylish Pastor? (Photos) by Elslim: 11:28am On Jan 25, 2018
Austema:
thank you so much, it seems you are a student of fed. Poly. Idah

Chai.... u don finish me wooo
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo: Nigeria's Most Stylish Pastor? (Photos) by Nobody: 11:39am On Jan 25, 2018
Deckline:

So, Whats wrong with being stylish?? Nigerians with their chicken brains shaa....
U are the chicken brain dude.

1 Like

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo: Nigeria's Most Stylish Pastor? (Photos) by BluntBoy(m): 11:42am On Jan 25, 2018
Steveboss008:
David Ibiyeomie says hi

Another thieving god of men.

Observe how he is distinctly dressed from the other worshippers and how he has a special rug under his feet, just like the Pharisees whom Christ severely criticized:

and they love the chief place at the banquets, and the first seats in the synagogues (Matthew 23:6)

1 Like

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo: Nigeria's Most Stylish Pastor? (Photos) by chuckdee4(m): 11:42am On Jan 25, 2018
Deckline:

Yeah you can't... You know too well your IQ level is way lower than my dunlop slippers.
As far as am concerned,there's no word called "sheeple" so anyone who uses this word to abuse or judge pastors is just as stupid as the inventor.
#Shalom

A salty, foul mouthed Christian, you insult me and conclude with 'Shalom'.
What a model Christian, your Pastor must be proud smiley

1 Like

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo: Nigeria's Most Stylish Pastor? (Photos) by 1dlemind(m): 11:47am On Jan 25, 2018
Na things like this dey make Daddy freeze vex scatter.
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo: Nigeria's Most Stylish Pastor? (Photos) by BushWickBill: 11:51am On Jan 25, 2018
oruma19:
stylish kwa...leading pple to hell..fire fire on all these yahoo boyz pastors deceiving pple. We are still waiting for his "robust reply" on the fuckjng of ESE Walters and other girls... All this business/ yahoo boys using the bible... God judge Una quickly. Ese Walters is an atheist today because of u Mr biodun fatoyinbo... Her soul must be required from ur hands...esu!

The Ese has denounced Christianity because of this fellow and the treatment she got from fellow "Christians" in the light of the scandal.

The soul of one person has been lost because of this nefarious and greedy human/

They just use tis pastor thing to suit their agendas and live out their heart's desires. They do not have anything to offer anyone.

All this one dos is to form swag while souls are perishing. And they will expect me to take him and his lot seriously.

1 Like

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo: Nigeria's Most Stylish Pastor? (Photos) by BushWickBill: 11:53am On Jan 25, 2018
Deckline:

So, Whats wrong with being stylish?? Nigerians with their chicken brains shaa....

Just like your Lord Jesus was stylish.

Bring on the lies to justify your position. e.g. Jesus wore expensive material and all that rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo: Nigeria's Most Stylish Pastor? (Photos) by BushWickBill: 11:53am On Jan 25, 2018
chuckdee4:

You get time.

Do you actually take these goons seriously?

All these people see Pentecostal Christianity as an escape route from poverty and nothing more. That is why there is no trace of evidence of Christ in them.

1 Like

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo: Nigeria's Most Stylish Pastor? (Photos) by Deckline(m): 11:53am On Jan 25, 2018
chuckdee4:

Lol... My dear. Spare the rod and spoil the child. I have no intention to spoil you. So i can't afford to spare the rod. Since i can't beat you physically,i just have to correct your perception concerning christianity.
Look son,me being a pastor doesn't mean i have to live an average life. Jesus wasn't poor so why should i? Me owning a private jet isn't a sin either. Peter and the apostles in their own days could've own one but do you know why they couldn't? Cause nobody had manufactured them and their world were homogenius unlike today where God's word must travel further than their previous limits within a relatively short period.
But and if some pastors are fake, it is not your duty to judge them or find fault.
Be vigilant. "THOSE LED BY GOD'S SPIRIT ARE THE SONS OF GOD".
Sons of God don't judge.They are meek.
Please,#Shalom.

1 Like

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo: Nigeria's Most Stylish Pastor? (Photos) by Deckline(m): 11:55am On Jan 25, 2018
BushWickBill:

Just like your Lord Jesus was stylish.

Bring on the lies to justify your position. e.g. Jesus wore expensive material and all that rubbish.
Please... Shut up.
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo: Nigeria's Most Stylish Pastor? (Photos) by chuckdee4(m): 12:03pm On Jan 25, 2018
Deckline:

Lol... My dear. Spare the rod and spoil the child. I have no intention to spoil you. So i can't afford to spare the rod. Since i can't beat you physically,i just have to correct your perception concerning christianity.
Look son,me being a pastor doesn't mean i have to live an average life. Jesus wasn't poor so why should i? Me owning a private jet isn't a sin either. Peter and the apostles in their own days could've own one but do you know why they couldn't? Cause nobody had manufactured them and their world were homogenius unlike today where God's word must travel further than their previous limits within a relatively short period.
But and if some pastors are fake, it is not your duty to judge them or find fault.
Be vigilant. "THOSE LED BY GOD'S SPIRIT ARE THE SONS OF GOD".
Sons of God don't judge.They are meek.
Please,#Shalom.

Oga, you have missed my point right from the start.
I never said I had a problem with a Pastor living the good life, is he not a man (Which means he's entitled to the same things you and me are).
My question/query is, is he living an opulent lifestyle at the expense of his congregation?

That was all I asked before you started quoting and unquoting.

PS: If a pastor is fake, it is not my job to judge at all, but as a man with a brain, it is my job to question his actions and motives, after all no one wants to be in a Church with a fake pastor

2 Likes

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo: Nigeria's Most Stylish Pastor? (Photos) by chuckdee4(m): 12:04pm On Jan 25, 2018
Deckline:

Please... Shut up.

Again with the insults, this your brand of Christianity na wa
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo: Nigeria's Most Stylish Pastor? (Photos) by Deckline(m): 12:05pm On Jan 25, 2018
Yigiyaga:
U are the chicken brain dude.
How? Just tell me how?? You people judge by either what you see,hear or feel. You all judge after worldly motives.
That's why you all are attacking,codemning pastors. Do you know for sure? Or you just insinuate and follow that blind fox called daddy freeze. His soul has frozen already in case you don't know.
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo: Nigeria's Most Stylish Pastor? (Photos) by Deckline(m): 12:08pm On Jan 25, 2018
chuckdee4:

Oga, you have missed my point right from the start.
I never said I had a problem with a Pastor living the good life, is he not a man (Which means he's entitled to the same things you and me are).
My question/query is, is he living an opulent lifestyle at the expense of his congregation?

That was all I asked before you started quoting and unquoting.

PS: If a pastor is fake, it is not my job to judge at all, but as a man with a brain, it is my job to question his actions and motives, after all no one wants to be in a Church with a fake pastor
Now...wait. If he is, Are the congregation complaining?
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo: Nigeria's Most Stylish Pastor? (Photos) by Deckline(m): 12:11pm On Jan 25, 2018
chuckdee4:

Again with the insults, this your brand of Christianity na wa
bros, how is "shut up" an insult? Tell me where the bible says "thou shalt not say shut up"
Its not an insult,its a rebuke. Even Jesus(my own personal FATHER) rebuked peter too.
#shalom
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo: Nigeria's Most Stylish Pastor? (Photos) by chuckdee4(m): 12:13pm On Jan 25, 2018
Deckline:

bros, how is "shut up" an insult? Tell me where the bible says "thou shalt not say shut up"
Its not an insult,its a rebuke. Even Jesus(my own personal FATHER) rebuked peter too.
#shalom

Point taken
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo: Nigeria's Most Stylish Pastor? (Photos) by blaze007(m): 12:13pm On Jan 25, 2018
I don't know y u have to be abusive to make a point. If u can not make sense without being abusive bye. I don't need to exchange words with pple that have twisted lives.
BushWickBill:

Dumb post.

Unlike your ilk, he will not pastor a church when he is not called.
That is why the so-called pastor is yet to give a "robust response" to an allegation of adultery after promising to do so nearly four years later.
Because he was not called.

Grow a brain and think for yourself.
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo: Nigeria's Most Stylish Pastor? (Photos) by kenx1(m): 12:17pm On Jan 25, 2018
Gucci gang, Gucci gang, Gucci gang (Gucci gang!)
Gucci gang, Gucci gang, Gucci gang, Gucci gang
Gucci gang, Gucci gang, Gucci gang (Gucci gang!)
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo: Nigeria's Most Stylish Pastor? (Photos) by chuckdee4(m): 12:18pm On Jan 25, 2018
Deckline:

Now...wait. If he is, Are the congregation complaining?

I speak for myself as an individual, I cannot speak for the congregation.
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo: Nigeria's Most Stylish Pastor? (Photos) by antyokya: 12:21pm On Jan 25, 2018
meezynetwork:
Endtime

This man is so concerned about worldly things. With this kind of life style, does he really mean what he preaches? I also heard he followed one of his gorgeous female church members to US that he wants to show her another level of grace. God is still God and on the throne.
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo: Nigeria's Most Stylish Pastor? (Photos) by AK6464(m): 12:22pm On Jan 25, 2018
Deckline:

Dear slowpoke, I am not the OP pls
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo: Nigeria's Most Stylish Pastor? (Photos) by BushWickBill: 12:22pm On Jan 25, 2018
Deckline:

Please... Shut up.
On cue.

As predictable as ever.

Your Jesus will be very proud of you.

The stylish Jesus.

Go on. Insult me.
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo: Nigeria's Most Stylish Pastor? (Photos) by BushWickBill: 12:23pm On Jan 25, 2018
blaze007:
I don't know y u have to be abusive to make a point. If u can not make sense without being abusive bye. I don't need to exchange words with pple that have twisted lives.

Abusive?

Advising you to grow a brain is now abusive.

Lol

You people and victim mentality.

Please grow a brain, I beg you.
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo: Nigeria's Most Stylish Pastor? (Photos) by Deckline(m): 12:23pm On Jan 25, 2018
chuckdee4:

I speak for myself as an individual, I cannot speak for the congregation.
Okay... Since you are speaking for yourself. Are you among the poor members? If no,then mind your business. Life is personal. God is not a respecter of persons. He knows us all.
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo: Nigeria's Most Stylish Pastor? (Photos) by alexhimself(m): 12:24pm On Jan 25, 2018
Jesus came for the people u mentioned n not for d Saint
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo: Nigeria's Most Stylish Pastor? (Photos) by Deckline(m): 12:24pm On Jan 25, 2018
BushWickBill:
On cue.
As predictable as ever.
Your Jesus will be very proud of you.
The stylish Jesus.
Go on. Insult me.
Shut up.
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo: Nigeria's Most Stylish Pastor? (Photos) by Deckline(m): 12:26pm On Jan 25, 2018
AK6464:

Dear slowpoke, I am not the OP pls
Don't worry. I forgive you.
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo: Nigeria's Most Stylish Pastor? (Photos) by BushWickBill: 12:26pm On Jan 25, 2018
Deckline:

Shut up.

Lol.

Continue sir.

At the end of the day you will only insult. Sticks and stones may break my bones. . . your words are just a reflection of you.

Continue shutting me up

in 5.....4....3....2....
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo: Nigeria's Most Stylish Pastor? (Photos) by Deckline(m): 12:28pm On Jan 25, 2018
BushWickBill:

Lol.

Continue sir.

At the end of the day you will only insult. Sticks and stones may break my bones. . . your words are just a reflection of you.

Continue shutting me up

in 5.....4....3....2....
Mtchew.. Shut up.
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo: Nigeria's Most Stylish Pastor? (Photos) by AK6464(m): 12:29pm On Jan 25, 2018
Deckline:

Don't worry. I forgive you.

After you came for my neck abi, you should be begging for forgiveness
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo: Nigeria's Most Stylish Pastor? (Photos) by BushWickBill: 12:29pm On Jan 25, 2018
Deckline:

Mtchew.. Shut up.

At least try to be innovative. Change your grammar, think of something else. Don't be robotic.

Go on, you can try to think of something else.
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo: Nigeria's Most Stylish Pastor? (Photos) by Deckline(m): 12:30pm On Jan 25, 2018
BushWickBill:

At least try to be innovative. Change your grammar, think of something else. Don't be robotic.

Go on, you can try to think of something else.
Shut up.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Christ Embassy In Edo Built A Police Station (Pictures / Is It True That Dead Bodies Wake Up At Night In Mortuary? / Prophet Jeremiah Received By Okorocha, Dbanj In Company Of Mamuzee Twins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.