Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,955 members, 7,814,238 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Kaha, Singer: I Met My Wife On Facebook After She Responded To My DM (Photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kaha, Singer: I Met My Wife On Facebook After She Responded To My DM (Photo) (31443 Views)

SIMPS Are Useless!! See The Amount Of Simps In This Onlyfans Wh0re's Dm. [photo] / My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation / Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaha, Singer: I Met My Wife On Facebook After She Responded To My DM (Photo) by Ournolly: 12:29pm On Jan 25, 2018
They look great together.
You can meet your wife/husband anywhere (including social networks).
Re: Kaha, Singer: I Met My Wife On Facebook After She Responded To My DM (Photo) by agukayode(m): 12:30pm On Jan 25, 2018
love will forever blind

Re: Kaha, Singer: I Met My Wife On Facebook After She Responded To My DM (Photo) by Slaye: 12:32pm On Jan 25, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
60yards husband material loading grin grin cool

Lol na so
Re: Kaha, Singer: I Met My Wife On Facebook After She Responded To My DM (Photo) by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jan 25, 2018
Uyiii:
okay wow, I like the girl's honesty.
some of our mumu slay queens would have just claimed the London sharpaly.

London ko, ogbomosho niundecided

He stylishly told her he's London based. grin
Re: Kaha, Singer: I Met My Wife On Facebook After She Responded To My DM (Photo) by zicoraads: 12:35pm On Jan 25, 2018
The geh has sense kiss Some only respond if they'll get something from you. This one is matured. Not the small teens and early 20s who come online to vent and pour out their stupidity.

The maturity is all over the chat. Nothing like 'Why do you want my number?' undecided

4 Likes

Re: Kaha, Singer: I Met My Wife On Facebook After She Responded To My DM (Photo) by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jan 25, 2018
Dasherz
Re: Kaha, Singer: I Met My Wife On Facebook After She Responded To My DM (Photo) by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jan 25, 2018
I remember one lady way I fall in love with, she ignored my message for months, she only replied when I lost interest & my mom had already stopped bugging me to bring a wife grin
Re: Kaha, Singer: I Met My Wife On Facebook After She Responded To My DM (Photo) by Shortyy(f): 12:48pm On Jan 25, 2018
AntiBrutus:

By not stereotyping. Rather they judge each lady by her individuality, while carefully observing her. Guys like this have no time to hang her leg on the burglary proof and be telling her, "the man that will marry you will enjoy oh". They know what they want and go for it. Not forgetting that, you're what you attract.

The ladies singing all men are scum. Na you go be scum last last.
They sure look good together. Any other question?

Lol. Nice
Re: Kaha, Singer: I Met My Wife On Facebook After She Responded To My DM (Photo) by bizhop01: 12:53pm On Jan 25, 2018
Don't be surprise when your wife meet another husband in Instagram �
Re: Kaha, Singer: I Met My Wife On Facebook After She Responded To My DM (Photo) by Elnino4ladies: 12:58pm On Jan 25, 2018
Kaha still dey? The guy was rolling with 2face back then.
Re: Kaha, Singer: I Met My Wife On Facebook After She Responded To My DM (Photo) by iamrammy(m): 12:59pm On Jan 25, 2018
me i'm just tryna imagine the number of Bleep boys she must have met before it got to kaha....

1 Like

Re: Kaha, Singer: I Met My Wife On Facebook After She Responded To My DM (Photo) by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jan 25, 2018
bigpicture001:
the man shouldn't b so happy abt dt..the motivation for the gal was "london"...nutin special abt dt

Yeah,I totally agree with you on this... They tend to access guys who chat them up. If you meet their spec they start flowing!

4 Likes

Re: Kaha, Singer: I Met My Wife On Facebook After She Responded To My DM (Photo) by Manasp: 1:11pm On Jan 25, 2018
U better go and thanks fbook manager
Re: Kaha, Singer: I Met My Wife On Facebook After She Responded To My DM (Photo) by Dasherz(f): 1:15pm On Jan 25, 2018
Hey you.
justscorchone:
Dasherz
Re: Kaha, Singer: I Met My Wife On Facebook After She Responded To My DM (Photo) by jaywhoco(m): 1:17pm On Jan 25, 2018
AntiBrutus:

By not stereotyping. Rather they judge each lady by her individuality, while carefully observing her. Guys like this have no time to hang her leg on the burglary proof and be telling her, "the man that will marry you will enjoy oh". They know what they want and go for it. Not forgetting that, you're what you attract.

The ladies singing all men are scum. Na you go be scum last last.
They sure look good together. Any other question?

what you wrote up there is smart and you are too... met very pretty, available ones that way too. if I was ready something beautiful would have happened tey tey
Re: Kaha, Singer: I Met My Wife On Facebook After She Responded To My DM (Photo) by Sard(m): 1:19pm On Jan 25, 2018
bigpicture001:
the man shouldn't b so happy abt dt..the motivation for the gal was "london"...nutin special abt dt
U sabi read so??
It was the guy who asked her if she was staying in London, and the girl immediately denied it by stating she was based in Abuja.

@Op.. any sane guy would be willing to chat with a lady like this because you can deduce from her chat that she's basically reasonable, respectful and willing to chat with him.
I'm certain the slay mamas would have intentionally refused to chat or reply with "k" "yea" "no" and other one-liners.
Re: Kaha, Singer: I Met My Wife On Facebook After She Responded To My DM (Photo) by Simplybami(f): 1:26pm On Jan 25, 2018
yanabasee:
How do they get to meet pretty ladies on Facebook?.....

The girls that I have been sliding into their DMs are ugly....
The pretty ones are hoes..... while the few semi-pretty ones will reply me ones in a year!!!!

BTW, they look cute together......

Wow! Smh.
Re: Kaha, Singer: I Met My Wife On Facebook After She Responded To My DM (Photo) by Burnavick(m): 1:26pm On Jan 25, 2018
yanabasee:
How do they get to meet pretty ladies on Facebook?.....

The girls that I have been sliding into their DMs are ugly....
The pretty ones are hoes..... while the few semi-pretty ones will reply me ones in a year!!!!

BTW, they look cute together......

They will start replying u immediately if u stop spelling once as "ones"
Re: Kaha, Singer: I Met My Wife On Facebook After She Responded To My DM (Photo) by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jan 25, 2018
one its becuause the guy carry u will slide into many girls DM still they wont reply because your profile seems to have either low followers plus u dont money to show off..if the guy no carry the girl no go reply
Re: Kaha, Singer: I Met My Wife On Facebook After She Responded To My DM (Photo) by Hydronium(m): 1:33pm On Jan 25, 2018
Gbasibe!

Re: Kaha, Singer: I Met My Wife On Facebook After She Responded To My DM (Photo) by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jan 25, 2018
Kenzico:
lipsrsealed
Biko Our nairaland girls should try to

respond to DMs oooh!! The one i sent

someone since last year....She never reply

Till today...O di kwa egwu o!!
i no go reply u if i be them cuz ur profile got no swag..lol
Re: Kaha, Singer: I Met My Wife On Facebook After She Responded To My DM (Photo) by chronique(m): 1:39pm On Jan 25, 2018
i think it has to do with a lot of maturity on the girl's part. you can be sure she isn't in her early or mid 20s. i met someone like that on facebook recently and it's been fun chatting with her everyday. the normal woman shakara still dey there but it isn't the frustrating type.
Re: Kaha, Singer: I Met My Wife On Facebook After She Responded To My DM (Photo) by ogtavia(m): 2:03pm On Jan 25, 2018
JULIE1925:
grin

Love story indeed.. cheesy

Mine is loading....
'Waka' to you too...shege.
Re: Kaha, Singer: I Met My Wife On Facebook After She Responded To My DM (Photo) by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jan 25, 2018
donstan18:
And the ones that doesn't reply messages will be busy dragging malt and meat in other people's wedding every Saturday
lol, I am coming for ur head with d malt bottle.
Re: Kaha, Singer: I Met My Wife On Facebook After She Responded To My DM (Photo) by badmus306(m): 2:21pm On Jan 25, 2018
Shinarlaura oya it's your turn
Re: Kaha, Singer: I Met My Wife On Facebook After She Responded To My DM (Photo) by donstan18: 2:46pm On Jan 25, 2018
gloria34:
lol, I am coming for ur head with d malt bottle.

Lol, grin

When I'm planning for us to be the one to give malt to people on our wedding day. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kaha, Singer: I Met My Wife On Facebook After She Responded To My DM (Photo) by girl4rmspace(f): 3:09pm On Jan 25, 2018
stubbornman:
Person no go see all these kind girls for social media... All these "Kkk" girls , wey I no dey waste time block!!!
Nairaland babes sef nah zero option

Well the babe must have gone through the guy's profile.... but she seems like a respectful girl with manners.

Jah bless their Union

Lol this is so funny
Re: Kaha, Singer: I Met My Wife On Facebook After She Responded To My DM (Photo) by safarigirl(f): 3:21pm On Jan 25, 2018
oluwasegun007:
Summary of chat revealed she is respectful, something most lady's lack.
it also reveals the man ia respectful

Most Nigerian men you chat with just want to get to the knacking part. So, if you don't want to have sex with them, you have lost in advance.

Why is sex so important to unmarried men?

2 Likes

Re: Kaha, Singer: I Met My Wife On Facebook After She Responded To My DM (Photo) by nobleshakey(f): 3:28pm On Jan 25, 2018
Uyiii:
okay wow, I like the girl's honesty. some of our mumu slay queens would have just claimed the London sharpaly.
grin
Uyiii:
okay wow, I like the girl's honesty. some of our mumu slay queens would have just claimed the London sharpaly.
Re: Kaha, Singer: I Met My Wife On Facebook After She Responded To My DM (Photo) by OhiOfIhima: 3:57pm On Jan 25, 2018
nonut:

Exactly. Most of them would have claimed to live in London and then lose at the end of the day.
Notice how she was free and involved in the chat? Not the "hi" or "k" type.
There are still good women out there.
We just have to look properly.
Menhh, D hi n k tins tired me my brother
Re: Kaha, Singer: I Met My Wife On Facebook After She Responded To My DM (Photo) by OhiOfIhima: 4:03pm On Jan 25, 2018
safarigirl:
it also reveals the man ia respectful

Most Nigerian men you chat with just want to get to the knacking part. So, if you don't want to have sex with them, you have lost in advance.

Why is sex so important to unmarried men?
U have a point... But in a situation where u are strike a chat wit a man in which d only tin come to his scum head is knacking definitely is one of those immature n Bleep boys, real men doesnt do such... I think a vr sensible lady should be able to differentiate btw a real man n a Bleep boy within short conversation you guys have but most of you ladies have tags all men aligned.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stopped My Ex From Visiting Me... / Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? / Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.