Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Kaha, Singer: I Met My Wife On Facebook After She Responded To My DM (Photo) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kaha, Singer: I Met My Wife On Facebook After She Responded To My DM (Photo) (31442 Views)

SIMPS Are Useless!! See The Amount Of Simps In This Onlyfans Wh0re's Dm. [photo] / My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation / Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaha, Singer: I Met My Wife On Facebook After She Responded To My DM (Photo) by blueivy8: 4:18pm On Jan 25, 2018
the reason why she accepted the guy's proposal Is because he's good looking....nothing more
Re: Kaha, Singer: I Met My Wife On Facebook After She Responded To My DM (Photo) by delishpot: 4:23pm On Jan 25, 2018
yanabasee:
How do they get to meet pretty ladies on Facebook?.....

The girls that I have been sliding into their DMs are ugly....
The pretty ones are hoes..... while the few semi-pretty ones will reply me ones in a year!!!!

BTW, they look cute together......

With your mentality, you can't even keep a good one if you find her.
Re: Kaha, Singer: I Met My Wife On Facebook After She Responded To My DM (Photo) by nikkypearl(f): 4:39pm On Jan 25, 2018
yanabasee:
How do they get to meet pretty ladies on Facebook?.....

The girls that I have been sliding into their DMs are ugly....
The pretty ones are hoes..... while the few semi-pretty ones will reply me ones in a year!!!!

BTW, they look cute together......
grin grin
Re: Kaha, Singer: I Met My Wife On Facebook After She Responded To My DM (Photo) by ttmax09(m): 5:34pm On Jan 25, 2018
Nutase:
No forming again.
so u won't form 4 me again bah undecided
Re: Kaha, Singer: I Met My Wife On Facebook After She Responded To My DM (Photo) by oluwasegun007(m): 5:45pm On Jan 25, 2018
safarigirl:
it also reveals the man ia respectful

Most Nigerian men you chat with just want to get to the knacking part. So, if you don't want to have sex with them, you have lost in advance.

Why is sex so important to unmarried men?

Because they don't get it frequently lol
Re: Kaha, Singer: I Met My Wife On Facebook After She Responded To My DM (Photo) by yanabasee(m): 6:29pm On Jan 25, 2018
delishpot:

With your mentality, you can't even keep a good one if you find her.
Mr. I know people by their comments..... Well done oh!!!
Re: Kaha, Singer: I Met My Wife On Facebook After She Responded To My DM (Photo) by yanabasee(m): 6:42pm On Jan 25, 2018
nikkypearl:
grin grin

And people like you are not on Facebook !!! Or the type that won't accept my request!!!
Re: Kaha, Singer: I Met My Wife On Facebook After She Responded To My DM (Photo) by WORLDPEACE(m): 6:55pm On Jan 25, 2018
safarigirl:

Because they need an enjoyable way to keep fit.
Re: Kaha, Singer: I Met My Wife On Facebook After She Responded To My DM (Photo) by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jan 25, 2018
donstan18:

Lol, grin

When I'm planning for us to be the one to give malt to people on our wedding day. cheesy
u should have said so, abeg throw d ring come. d boy on ur dp sha

1 Like

Re: Kaha, Singer: I Met My Wife On Facebook After She Responded To My DM (Photo) by safarigirl(f): 7:06pm On Jan 25, 2018
WORLDPEACE:

Because they need an enjoyable way to keep fit.
they should try dancing
Re: Kaha, Singer: I Met My Wife On Facebook After She Responded To My DM (Photo) by donstan18: 7:13pm On Jan 25, 2018
gloria34:
u should have said so, abeg throw d ring come. d boy on ur dp sha

If I had did earlier, you go form nh cheesy I love surprises kiss and i'll surprise you with an outstanding proposal grin

My dp?, how cute is the boy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kaha, Singer: I Met My Wife On Facebook After She Responded To My DM (Photo) by stubbornman(m): 7:51pm On Jan 25, 2018
girl4rmspace:

Lol this is so funny

That's true dear..... Okay lemme give us a benefit of doubt , Which of us should slide in Our DM.
Should I?
or you wanna
Re: Kaha, Singer: I Met My Wife On Facebook After She Responded To My DM (Photo) by Cioupre(f): 8:37pm On Jan 25, 2018
Summary of the chat reveals that she must have gone through the guy's wall and noticed he was a known singer(according to the OP) and he looked good too..hence the attention.. Bros, you don't expect a respectful girl to give you her digit immediately,even as a stranger if she doesn't know anything about you. You sef go say she dey loose.. But the fact remains that she's well mannered..
Re: Kaha, Singer: I Met My Wife On Facebook After She Responded To My DM (Photo) by seunogunbiyi(m): 10:21pm On Jan 25, 2018
Both parties checked each other out. The girl saw that he was fresh. Same goes for the guy. He drooled over her pictures and he liked what he saw eventually. And they lived happily (n)ever after.
Re: Kaha, Singer: I Met My Wife On Facebook After She Responded To My DM (Photo) by Nygma(m): 10:29pm On Jan 25, 2018
Astonishing Buh who is kara??
Re: Kaha, Singer: I Met My Wife On Facebook After She Responded To My DM (Photo) by EOOJ(m): 10:48pm On Jan 25, 2018
JULIE1925:
grin

Love story indeed.. cheesy

Mine is loading....
ours is loading grin grin grin
Re: Kaha, Singer: I Met My Wife On Facebook After She Responded To My DM (Photo) by JULIE1925(f): 11:54pm On Jan 25, 2018
EOOJ:
ours is loading grin grin grin

grin

Yay!

Which is ours? cheesy Ur gf will kill me ooo
Re: Kaha, Singer: I Met My Wife On Facebook After She Responded To My DM (Photo) by EOOJ(m): 6:57am On Jan 26, 2018
JULIE1925:

grin

Yay!

Which is ours? cheesy Ur gf will kill me ooo

Dont worry... Ur absolutely safe in my arms grin

No one is killing anibodi cool
Re: Kaha, Singer: I Met My Wife On Facebook After She Responded To My DM (Photo) by Nobody: 7:47am On Jan 26, 2018
donstan18:

If I had did earlier, you go form nh cheesy I love surprises kiss and i'll surprise you with an outstanding proposal grin

My dp?, how cute is the boy cheesy
outstanding proposal! i can see butterflies. he really is cute

1 Like

Re: Kaha, Singer: I Met My Wife On Facebook After She Responded To My DM (Photo) by donstan18: 8:00am On Jan 26, 2018
gloria34:
outstanding proposal! i can see butterflies. he really is cute

Lol, I mean it cheesy

Morning kiss
Re: Kaha, Singer: I Met My Wife On Facebook After She Responded To My DM (Photo) by Nobody: 9:35am On Jan 26, 2018
donstan18:

Lol, I mean it cheesy

Morning kiss
what are u up to today? anyway, make I just dey monitor u online
Re: Kaha, Singer: I Met My Wife On Facebook After She Responded To My DM (Photo) by Divay22(f): 9:41am On Jan 26, 2018
livinus009:
There are 2 reasons why things worked out between them..

1.Because she didn't declined his message but responded like a well mannerd lady who thinks everybody deserves a chance..

2.She gave him audience because he was Quite good looking.

Ladies learn to give people opportunity. You never can tell what a simple DM could lead to
Meaning
The not so good looking ones don't stand a chance
Re: Kaha, Singer: I Met My Wife On Facebook After She Responded To My DM (Photo) by donstan18: 10:03am On Jan 26, 2018
gloria34:
what are u up to today? anyway, make I just dey monitor u online

Positive strive as normal kiss,you?

Lol, awon monitoring spirit cheesy
Re: Kaha, Singer: I Met My Wife On Facebook After She Responded To My DM (Photo) by Nobody: 10:10am On Jan 26, 2018
donstan18:

Positive strive as normal kiss,you?
Lol, awon monitoring spirit cheesy
at work, trying to get through d day.
Re: Kaha, Singer: I Met My Wife On Facebook After She Responded To My DM (Photo) by donstan18: 10:26am On Jan 26, 2018
gloria34:
at work, trying to get through d day.

Wow, pretty cool.
Work with less stress kiss
Re: Kaha, Singer: I Met My Wife On Facebook After She Responded To My DM (Photo) by Rozaytee: 11:40am On Jan 26, 2018
safarigirl:
it also reveals the man ia respectful

Most Nigerian men you chat with just want to get to the knacking part. So, if you don't want to have sex with them, you have lost in advance.

my dear the thing tire me..at d end of d day...dem go dey find responsible wife material..cheesy
Re: Kaha, Singer: I Met My Wife On Facebook After She Responded To My DM (Photo) by XaintJoel20: 12:12pm On Jan 26, 2018
Nutase:
No forming again.
I guess you have learnt your lessons.
Re: Kaha, Singer: I Met My Wife On Facebook After She Responded To My DM (Photo) by astonished: 4:03pm On Aug 05, 2023
Waiting for Nairaland redpillers to start shouting Simps! Simp! Up and down.

While they masturbate Thier life away and visit brother regular to fvck dirty hole

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! / Stopped My Ex From Visiting Me... / Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.