Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,873 members, 7,828,112 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Virginity And Virginity Questions That Follows - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Virginity And Virginity Questions That Follows (3151 Views)

Marriage, Virginity And Sex: My Experience During Youth Service / Ethiopia, The Country That Follows A 13-month Calendar, And Is still in 2013 Now / Love, Sex And Virginity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Virginity And Virginity Questions That Follows by makydebbie(f): 7:00am On Jan 26, 2018
sirgalahad26:

you say?

Re: Virginity And Virginity Questions That Follows by sirgalahad26(m): 7:11am On Jan 26, 2018
[quote author=makydebbie post=64520161][/quote]

heys,no go look me anyhow o! cos i caught u pants down!
Re: Virginity And Virginity Questions That Follows by makydebbie(f): 7:15am On Jan 26, 2018
sirgalahad26:

heys,no go look me anyhow o! cos i caught u pants down!
Pants side nii. undecided

1 Like

Re: Virginity And Virginity Questions That Follows by sirgalahad26(m): 7:27am On Jan 26, 2018
makydebbie:
Pants side nii. undecided
sometimes i just wish thunder should strike those dat claim to b virgins while they aren't!
Re: Virginity And Virginity Questions That Follows by makydebbie(f): 7:39am On Jan 26, 2018
sirgalahad26:

sometimes i just wish thunder should strike those dat claim to b virgins while they aren't!
Amen. grin
Re: Virginity And Virginity Questions That Follows by sirgalahad26(m): 8:06am On Jan 26, 2018
makydebbie:
Amen. grin
mama surrendered last-last
Re: Virginity And Virginity Questions That Follows by tosyne2much(m): 8:11am On Jan 26, 2018
makydebbie:
Team virgin. grin
Let's learn to keep our virginity and hold tightly unto it.. I'm also a virgin cool

1 Like

Re: Virginity And Virginity Questions That Follows by relationship502: 4:33pm On Jan 26, 2018
relationship502:
Virginity as a word, is known by many teenager girls but many do not know what it really means. Most girls must have received sex education in one way or the other. Many sex educator do not emphasize on ‘virginity’ and those that does may not really care if the students understand. Virginity and virginity questions is a broad topic that may not be covered fully in a post. (Expect more on ‘virginity’). However, I will make sure I make some really simple points in this post. Let’s get started!

To really make some good points in this post, there are many questions to ask and answers to be given but these answers are strictly subjective and can not be termed ‘standard’ for every school of thought. As a person, you may have asked yourself many questions pertaining to this subject. Questions out of which you may have asked; what is virginity? or Who is a virgin? To answer these virginity questions, I want you to know that many writers have different answers according to their school of thought.

WHAT IS VIRGINITY?

Virginity is a state of being a virgin. Like I said earlier, answering one virginity question on the subject virginity will only lead to other virginity questions and it could go on and on like that. I have said “virginity is a state being a virgin”. One may now ask, out of curiosity, then who’s a virgin?

WHO IS A VIRGIN?

A virgin can be said to be any person that has never had sexual intercourse before. When you carefully look into this definition of a virgin and digest it, you’ll realize it’s even complex. It’s complex because you want to ask what particular type of sexual intercourse? As we know we have MouthAction and anal sex that doesn’t involve penile penetration into a female vagina. Questions may be asked that can a girl that has never had penile penetration into her vagina but has had MouthAction be a virgin? Well! If you continue reading this, you may be able to answer that yourself.

WHAT MAKES A GIRL A VIRGIN?

Here’s a tricky question that would fail thousands of people or better I say here is a scam question that all answers can be wrong. What makes a girl a virgin? Some will say a girl that has never had sexual intercourse, others will say a girl that still have her hymen intact. Both can be right or wrong depending on who’s asking the question. A girl may have never had sexual intercourse and yet have ruptured hymen. A girl may have had sex and still have her hymen intact (yes it’s possible).

WHAT IS HYMEN?
read more

Shout out to all the virgin girls on the platform... lol
Re: Virginity And Virginity Questions That Follows by makydebbie(f): 6:49pm On Jan 26, 2018
tosyne2much:
Let's learn to keep our virginity and hold tightly unto it.. I'm also a virgin cool
Nice to meet you.
May God bless us for keeping our virginity. cool
Re: Virginity And Virginity Questions That Follows by saheedrodeo: 9:39am On Jan 29, 2018
makydebbie:
Nice to meet you.
May God bless us for keeping our virginity. cool
Re: Virginity And Virginity Questions That Follows by saheedrodeo: 9:43am On Jan 29, 2018
relationship502:
Virginity as a word, is known by many teenager girls but many do not know what it really means. Most girls must have received sex education in one way or the other. Many sex educator do not emphasize on ‘virginity’ and those that does may not really care if the students understand. Virginity and virginity questions is a broad topic that may not be covered fully in a post. (Expect more on ‘virginity’). However, I will make sure I make some really simple points in this post. Let’s get started!

To really make some good points in this post, there are many questions to ask and answers to be given but these answers are strictly subjective and can not be termed ‘standard’ for every school of thought. As a person, you may have asked yourself many questions pertaining to this subject. Questions out of which you may have asked; what is virginity? or Who is a virgin? To answer these virginity questions, I want you to know that many writers have different answers according to their school of thought.

WHAT IS VIRGINITY?

Virginity is a state of being a virgin. Like I said earlier, answering one virginity question on the subject virginity will only lead to other virginity questions and it could go on and on like that. I have said “virginity is a state being a virgin”. One may now ask, out of curiosity, then who’s a virgin?

WHO IS A VIRGIN?

A virgin can be said to be any person that has never had sexual intercourse before. When you carefully look into this definition of a virgin and digest it, you’ll realize it’s even complex. It’s complex because you want to ask what particular type of sexual intercourse? As we know we have MouthAction and anal sex that doesn’t involve penile penetration into a female vagina. Questions may be asked that can a girl that has never had penile penetration into her vagina but has had MouthAction be a virgin? Well! If you continue reading this, you may be able to answer that yourself.

WHAT MAKES A GIRL A VIRGIN?

Here’s a tricky question that would fail thousands of people or better I say here is a scam question that all answers can be wrong. What makes a girl a virgin? Some will say a girl that has never had sexual intercourse, others will say a girl that still have her hymen intact. Both can be right or wrong depending on who’s asking the question. A girl may have never had sexual intercourse and yet have ruptured hymen. A girl may have had sex and still have her hymen intact (yes it’s possible).

WHAT IS HYMEN?
read more

good read
Re: Virginity And Virginity Questions That Follows by newslifeop: 9:58am On Jan 29, 2018
Ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

After Sex Who Should Say Thank You? / Wish Your Favourite Pals Happy New Month. / Kenya Female MP Caught In Bed With Colleague Lawmaker Chopping Themselves- Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.