Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,089 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... - Business (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... (109796 Views)

Steemit Adventure - Join, Upvote And Get Upvoted / How To Make Money On Steemit.com [the Social Media That Pays / Steemit.com A Chance To Financinal Freedom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (77) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Godmother(f): 8:49pm On Feb 12, 2018
doyinisaac:
yeah when you use any of the exchangers to convert sbd to bitcoin you can now sell the bitcoin here in nigeria......though i can buy sbd directly but the maximum per transaction is 100sbd and minimum is 5sbd....i pay in naira

OK. How much per SBD cheesy
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by doyinisaac(m): 9:27pm On Feb 12, 2018
Godmother:

700naira per SBD.... cheesy
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by kemkem303: 10:29pm On Feb 12, 2018
abeg steemit, please upvote me @ steemit.com/kemkem
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Godmother(f): 10:58pm On Feb 12, 2018
doyinisaac:

Hehehe that's low naa.
I think ill bank it for now. Lok
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by doyinisaac(m): 11:18pm On Feb 12, 2018
Godmother:

Hehehe that's low naa.
I think ill bank it for now. Lok
Don't be stingy

Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Godmother(f): 1:35pm On Feb 13, 2018
doyinisaac:
Don't be stingy

Hahaha. The small SBD I have managed to get cry . I'll be stingy joor tongue

1 Like

Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by pabon(m): 1:58pm On Feb 13, 2018
U4ure:
please I just got my account approved on steemit how do I go about introducing myself example pls

I HAVE MADE A VERY COMPREHENSIVE POST THAT WILL GUIDE YOU ON MAKING YOUR INTRODUCTORY POST

https://steemit.com/introduceyourself/@penauthor/a-good-introduction-post-the-best-way-to-begin-your-steemit-journey

Also since you're Nigerian, you may want to use these tags as well
introducemyself
nigeria
africa

4 Likes

Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by 2nioshine(m): 1:59pm On Feb 13, 2018
doyinisaac:

Lolz.......I want to believe you don't mean that

Modified
Steemit is fun. Especially when you work on your followers base to the point where people actually wait for your drop to get their part of the curation.

I had no one to break down things to this level when i joined..... And i think you do it good ... More SBD to your account

1 Like

Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by pabon(m): 2:01pm On Feb 13, 2018
To grow more on the platform, visit the blog of whales, those top guys. See what they do and try to structure your posts like theirs. you don't have to be a copycat but what you need is a basic understanding of what works and what doesn't

3 Likes

Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Godmother(f): 3:39pm On Feb 13, 2018
Please what works for steemit? Do I take it as a blog and just blog/post topics that interest me or do I post topics I feel will get upvoted
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Nobody: 3:57pm On Feb 13, 2018
doyinisaac:
you are so....funny ah swear
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by warriboy21(m): 4:09pm On Feb 13, 2018
pabon:
To grow more on the platform, visit the blog of whales, those top guys. See what they do and try to structure your posts like theirs. you don't have to be a copycat but what you need is a basic understanding of what works and what doesn't

What is d blog url
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by doyinisaac(m): 4:12pm On Feb 13, 2018
Godmother:
Please what works for steemit? Do I take it as a blog and just blog/post topics that interest me or do I post topics I feel will get upvoted
take it as a blog and write about what interest you.....any post can get upvoted,as long as your post get views....the more views the higher the chance of getting more upvotes......just keep writing what you know how to write best....with time you will get noticed.....and also you can form your own tag,yeah you heard me right...you can create your own unique tag that steemit would officially add to their tags which would increase your popularity as the founder of that tag...but for that tag to get the attention of steemit then more people need to start using the tags you created.....for example you can create your own tag and call it "informationheaven"or "infoterritory" once two or more people start creating many posts using your tag then you are on your way to become one of the most popular godmother grin on steemit..

3 Likes

Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Godmother(f): 4:20pm On Feb 13, 2018
doyinisaac:
take it as a blog and write about what interest you.....any post can get upvoted,as long as your post get views....the more views the higher the chance of getting more upvotes......just keep writing what you know how to write best....with time you will get noticed.....and also you can form your own tag,yeah you heard me right...you can create your own unique tag that steemit would officially add to their tags which would increase your popularity as the founder of that tag...but for that tag to get the attention of steemit then more people need to start using thay tags you created.....for example you can create your own tag and call it "informationheaven"or "infoterritory" once two or more people start creating many posts using your rag then you are on your way to become one of the most popular godmother grin on steemit..

God bless you real good for your selflessness. I'll continue to pray for you daily.

1 Like

Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Naijacardcom: 4:32pm On Feb 13, 2018
Godmother:

You can sell ur SBD to me @1200 per SBD

1 Like

Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Godmother(f): 5:01pm On Feb 13, 2018
Naijacardcom:

You can sell ur SBD to me @1200 per SBD

I saw for 1,400 yesterday. Someone even offered 1,600
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by blekko101(m): 5:41pm On Feb 13, 2018
Will it help my account if I keep upvoting and commenting on post of whales ?
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by blekko101(m): 5:58pm On Feb 13, 2018
if I repost someone's post,will the upvotes come to me or the OP
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by doyinisaac(m): 6:04am On Feb 14, 2018
blekko101:
if I repost someone's post,will the upvotes come to me or the OP
i guess the repost you are trying to say is "resteem"well Why should it come to you when you are not the owner of the post....if that is how it works then i can just simply resteem your post and collect all your earnings on that post
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by doyinisaac(m): 6:05am On Feb 14, 2018
blekko101:
Will it help my account if I keep upvoting and commenting on post of whales ?
that can only help if you yourself created good contents on your profile,good contents that can get the attention of the whales...
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by doyinisaac(m): 6:11am On Feb 14, 2018
Godmother:

I saw for 1,400 yesterday. Someone even offered 1,600
if the person is an individual that just needs the SBD for his account yes it is very possible ....but if it is an exchanger that will buy and resell then at that rate be very careful,don't get ripped off....i am not saying it is 100% definitely scam but just be very watchful....

1 Like

Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by genaro2000(m): 6:13am On Feb 14, 2018
this is the third working day since i registered on steemit, i was sent the code on my phone, i am patiently waiting for the code on my email address. I just hope i get approved
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by doyinisaac(m): 6:16am On Feb 14, 2018
genaro2000:
this is the third working day since i registered on steemit, i was sent the code on my phone, i am patiently waiting for the code on my email address. I just hope i get approved
you won't be sent a code to your email address,what will be sent to you should be a confirmation link and that should be sent to you immediately you sign up on steemit though network issue might cause delay.....
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by genaro2000(m): 6:18am On Feb 14, 2018
I have interest writing in sports, but i noticed that people are not really into it, is it really a good idea to go ahead in it
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by doyinisaac(m): 6:37am On Feb 14, 2018
genaro2000:
I have interest writing in sports, but i noticed that people are not really into it, is it really a good idea to go ahead in it
who told you people are not into it??there is no topic that people are not into on steemit,once you create good content and your content get views then you are going to get the desired results.....check here [url]steemit.com/tags[/url]and look for sports on the link and you will see money earned by content creator under that niche.....because there are less writers under that niche do not mean it will not earn or do not earn...
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by genaro2000(m): 6:41am On Feb 14, 2018
doyinisaac:
you won't be sent a code to your email address,what will be sent to you should be a confirmation link and that should be sent to you immediately you sign up on steemit though network issue might cause delay.....
i also want to ask what the $ sign mean on steemit site. Is it SBD or US dollars
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by doyinisaac(m): 8:42am On Feb 14, 2018
genaro2000:

i also want to ask what the $ sign mean on steemit site. Is it SBD or US dollars
it is SBD meaning steedmollars,as at this morning 1 SBD is equal to more than 4$
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by afolwalex20(m): 10:12am On Feb 14, 2018
Happy Valentine's day mates...
I packaged a nice flow for the singles.
Read, follow and upvote. I'll humbly do so too..

https://steemit.com/love/@afolwalex/how-to-spend-your-valentine-s-day-for-the-singles
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by AWEsomepaul(m): 10:26am On Feb 14, 2018
please concerning the ip address and multiple accounts, can i use the same laptop or mobile phone to create separate accounts for myself and my bro?
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by doyinisaac(m): 10:46am On Feb 14, 2018
AWEsomepaul:
please concerning the ip address and multiple accounts, can i use the same laptop or mobile phone to create separate accounts for myself and my bro?
you cannot use the same ip address to create two seperate accounts or else it won't be approved,some people have browsers that changes their ip automatically that is why they were able to open two different accounts with the same phone...
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by IronPants: 2:52pm On Feb 14, 2018
Trying to create an account. When I get to the stage where I am supposed to receive a confirmation code via my phone number, I end up not receiving any message at all.
Make una helep me oo
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by naijaobi(m): 3:20pm On Feb 14, 2018
Hi everyone...please follow me on https://steemit.com/@genetica and i will follow back

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (77) (Reply)

Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 / Nigerian Naira Or Ghanaian Cedi Which Is Stronger? / For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.