Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,942 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... - Business (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... (109779 Views)

Steemit Adventure - Join, Upvote And Get Upvoted / How To Make Money On Steemit.com [the Social Media That Pays / Steemit.com A Chance To Financinal Freedom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (77) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by doyinisaac(m): 3:47pm On Feb 14, 2018
IronPants:
Trying to create an account. When I get to the stage where I am supposed to receive a confirmation code via my phone number, I end up not receiving any message at all.
Make una helep me oo
Which network??
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by festwiz(m): 3:49pm On Feb 14, 2018
Hey guys

https://steemit.com/movies/@intrepidwiz/will-you-watch-black-panther-this-weekend
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Godmother(f): 3:56pm On Feb 14, 2018
doyinisaac:
if the person is an individual that just needs the SBD for his account yes it is very possible ....but if it is an exchanger that will buy and resell then at that rate be very careful,don't get ripped off....i am not saying it is 100% definitely scam but just be very watchful....

Yeah, I will, but for now I'm building bank. I have just 6SBD and want it to grow a little before selling.

Also, it's like you haven't been active for a while.
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Nobody: 4:16pm On Feb 14, 2018
doyinisaac:
Which network??
Hello sir, after waiting for more than 10 days, still haven't been approved.

I've read their FAQ, and read some post on steem, it seems they won't be approving me going by the max 7 days and some ppl got theirs within a day.

Also created an account on steemit.chat to ask for help, haven't got the email confirmation link.

What next for ppl like me? Or just forgo the whole steemit waka?
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by doyinisaac(m): 4:19pm On Feb 14, 2018
Godmother:

Yeah, I will, but for now I'm building bank. I have just 6SBD and want it to grow a little before selling.

Also, it's like you haven't been active for a while.
offline business kept me a lil busy.....
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by doyinisaac(m): 4:20pm On Feb 14, 2018
SirAbdulthe1st:

Hello sir, after waiting for more than 10 days, still haven't been approved.

I've read their FAQ, and read some post on steem, it seems they won't be approving me going by the max 7 days and some ppl got theirs within a day.

Also created an account on steemit.chat to ask for help, haven't got the email confirmation link.

What next for ppl like me? Or just forgo the whole steemit waka?
Register again with same details you use....
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Nobody: 4:32pm On Feb 14, 2018
doyinisaac:
Register again with same details you use....
Have done that this morning when I saw your post advising some guys here.

Got the confirmation code but no email confirmation link?

Same details, phone and username. Thanks
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by doyinisaac(m): 4:40pm On Feb 14, 2018
SirAbdulthe1st:

Have done that this morning when I saw your post advising some guys here.

Got the confirmation code but no email confirmation link?

Same details, phone and username. Thanks
no confirmation email??wow thats strange....well maybe that is their new style of doing things or it was just an error,wait for five working days lets see if they will approve the account
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Rubbiish(m): 4:46pm On Feb 14, 2018
How can i upload a pic on my profile on steemit?
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Godmother(f): 5:14pm On Feb 14, 2018
doyinisaac:
offline business kept me a lil busy.....

OK. That's good; multiple streams of income.
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by IronPants: 5:45pm On Feb 14, 2018
doyinisaac:
Which network??
MTN, I switched to airtel and everything is working now. I am waiting for my approval mail now.
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by doyinisaac(m): 5:49pm On Feb 14, 2018
Godmother:

OK. That's good; multiple streams of income.
yeah....what is your total number of posts on steemit??
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by doyinisaac(m): 5:50pm On Feb 14, 2018
IronPants:

MTN, I switched to airtel and everything is working now. I am waiting for my approval mail now.
did you receive confirmation email??
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Rubbiish(m): 5:50pm On Feb 14, 2018
IronPants:

Lol...Funny moniker

1 Like

Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by doyinisaac(m): 5:53pm On Feb 14, 2018
Rubbiish:

Lol...Funny moniker
i thought i was the only one that noticed that....grin grin
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Rubbiish(m): 6:22pm On Feb 14, 2018
doyinisaac:
i thought i was the only one that noticed that....grin grin
Honestly funny bro..
How do one upload a pic on his steemit profile?
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by doyinisaac(m): 6:26pm On Feb 14, 2018
Rubbiish:

Honestly funny bro..
How do one upload a pic on his steemit profile?
read from page 7 of this thread
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Rubbiish(m): 7:11pm On Feb 14, 2018
doyinisaac:
read from page 7 of this thread
Thanks broda
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by IronPants: 7:15pm On Feb 14, 2018
doyinisaac:
did you receive confirmation email??
No oo. They only said my application is under review that they'd get back to me soon. Am I supposed to see some sort of mail?
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by IronPants: 7:16pm On Feb 14, 2018
Rubbiish:
Lol...Funny moniker
Oboy na ur own funny pass o. You be LAWMA staff ne
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Rubbiish(m): 7:19pm On Feb 14, 2018
IronPants:

Oboy na ur own funny pass o. You be LAWMA staff ne
Hahahahahahahaha
Funny guy... cheesy
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by doyinisaac(m): 7:33pm On Feb 14, 2018
IronPants:

No oo. They only said my application is under review that they'd get back to me soon. Am I supposed to see some sort of mail?
probably but that do not mean you cannot or won't get approved...
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by IronPants: 7:36pm On Feb 14, 2018
doyinisaac:
probably but that do not mean you cannot or won't get approved...
Which kyn wahala be this na. I don the panic already
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by doyinisaac(m): 7:40pm On Feb 14, 2018
IronPants:

Which kyn wahala be this na. I don the panic already
Shebi they said something about them reviewing your account??if yes then don't panic,they will approve it....
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by IronPants: 8:02pm On Feb 14, 2018
doyinisaac:
Shebi they said something about them reviewing your account??if yes then don't panic,they will approve it....
OK thanks. Between this Steemit and Upwork Freelancing, which is more lucrative and easier to earn?
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Godmother(f): 9:02pm On Feb 14, 2018
doyinisaac:
yeah....what is your total number of posts on steemit??

249 and I'm not making much. Honestly, it's frustrating!
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by doyinisaac(m): 9:28pm On Feb 14, 2018
IronPants:

OK thanks. Between this Steemit and Upwork Freelancing, which is more lucrative and easier to earn?
steemit is more lucrative but upwork is easier
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by theo1477(m): 9:44pm On Feb 14, 2018
Hi everyone upvote a brother on the following two articles posted now,

https://steemit.com/natureanimalssteemit/@theoakpe/the-great-qualities-of-mourning-dove

https://steemit.com/foodhealthanimalsste/@theoakpe/great-benefits-of-quail-eggs

Thanks
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by doyinisaac(m): 9:51pm On Feb 14, 2018
theo1477:

https://steemit.com/foodhealthanimalsste/@theoakpe/great-benefits-of-quail-eggs

Thanks
so much errors on your tag,when putting tag always make sure you put space,for example if you want to use tags "food,health and animals" you will type the tag food then you leave space and type health then leave another space and type animals,but in your own case you typed everything together without leaving space
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by doyinisaac(m): 9:59pm On Feb 14, 2018
@godmother when next you start posting try using "nigeria" as the first tag,something about steemit is that the first tag you used on a post is the major tag that steemit will select for that post,so the first tag you type on a post is what determines the major category under which your topic is going to be...
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by deewon56: 10:00pm On Feb 14, 2018
doyinisaac:
PLS WHICH ONE IS UPWORK?
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by IronPants: 10:23pm On Feb 14, 2018
doyinisaac:
Easier? How?

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (77) (Reply)

Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 / Nigerian Naira Or Ghanaian Cedi Which Is Stronger? / For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.