Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,609 members, 7,958,845 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 05:38 AM

Lady Pretending To Be Pregnant Sneaks Food Into The Cinema (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Pretending To Be Pregnant Sneaks Food Into The Cinema (photos) (1544 Views)

Ex-boyfriend Caught At Married Woman’s House, Pretending To Be A Relative / Man Proposes To Girlfriend While Watching "The Wedding Party 2" At The Cinema / Pastor Kaycee Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Cinema In Warri (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Pretending To Be Pregnant Sneaks Food Into The Cinema (photos) by Rachelsblog(f): 3:13pm On Jan 25, 2018
As You Know buying food stuffs or groceries before entering the cinema is not allowed, But this South African Lady found a way, By faking her pregnancy, she managed to stocked the food in her stomach, before entering so she can eat alot.. lol...

And people on Twitter are already asking her to teach them..
see below!

News From Ebiwali-- http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2018/01/lady-pretending-to-be-pregnant-sneaks.html

Cc: lalasticlala

Fynestboi MissyB3

Re: Lady Pretending To Be Pregnant Sneaks Food Into The Cinema (photos) by Rachelsblog(f): 3:14pm On Jan 25, 2018
More

Re: Lady Pretending To Be Pregnant Sneaks Food Into The Cinema (photos) by SULTANALAUDDIN: 3:14pm On Jan 25, 2018

Re: Lady Pretending To Be Pregnant Sneaks Food Into The Cinema (photos) by Dannyyoung26(m): 3:18pm On Jan 25, 2018
This one get craze for head ooo, anyways nobi her fault na.. Cinema goodies dey cost.
Re: Lady Pretending To Be Pregnant Sneaks Food Into The Cinema (photos) by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jan 25, 2018
Hehe
Re: Lady Pretending To Be Pregnant Sneaks Food Into The Cinema (photos) by gabinogem(m): 3:31pm On Jan 25, 2018
Lol...some ladies & mischief cheesy
Re: Lady Pretending To Be Pregnant Sneaks Food Into The Cinema (photos) by Treasure17(m): 3:43pm On Jan 25, 2018
Haha.. see deception.
Re: Lady Pretending To Be Pregnant Sneaks Food Into The Cinema (photos) by BELKIS(f): 3:56pm On Jan 25, 2018
Haha, thumbs up
Re: Lady Pretending To Be Pregnant Sneaks Food Into The Cinema (photos) by ShawttySoFyne(f): 4:02pm On Jan 25, 2018
I guess outside goodies is not allowed abroad.
No one stops me from bringing in outside junks right here.

1 Like

Re: Lady Pretending To Be Pregnant Sneaks Food Into The Cinema (photos) by MiaB(f): 4:09pm On Jan 25, 2018
ShawttySoFyne:
True

1 Like

Re: Lady Pretending To Be Pregnant Sneaks Food Into The Cinema (photos) by RoyalBlak007: 4:10pm On Jan 25, 2018
ShawttySoFyne:

What

Cinema exactly?
Re: Lady Pretending To Be Pregnant Sneaks Food Into The Cinema (photos) by telldem: 4:13pm On Jan 25, 2018
That's real since, that kind girl go help man save money.
Re: Lady Pretending To Be Pregnant Sneaks Food Into The Cinema (photos) by ShawttySoFyne(f): 4:15pm On Jan 25, 2018
RoyalBlak007:

What

Cinema exactly?
The ones in Lagos and outside Lagos.
Re: Lady Pretending To Be Pregnant Sneaks Food Into The Cinema (photos) by RoyalBlak007: 4:21pm On Jan 25, 2018
ShawttySoFyne:

The ones in Lagos and outside Lagos.

There was a time last year , I was bounced at Silverbird Galleria,Victoria Island

For carrying a pack of juice with doughnuts into the cinema.They said it's not allowed
Re: Lady Pretending To Be Pregnant Sneaks Food Into The Cinema (photos) by EOOJ(m): 4:23pm On Jan 25, 2018
cool
Re: Lady Pretending To Be Pregnant Sneaks Food Into The Cinema (photos) by ShawttySoFyne(f): 4:31pm On Jan 25, 2018
RoyalBlak007:

There was a time last year , I was bounced at Silverbird Galleria,Victoria Island

For carrying a pack of juice with doughnuts into the cinema.They said it's not allowed
Really?
Never encountered such.
I'm mostly with a bag anyway and i've never been asked to open it up
Re: Lady Pretending To Be Pregnant Sneaks Food Into The Cinema (photos) by RoyalBlak007: 4:39pm On Jan 25, 2018
ShawttySoFyne:

Really?
Never encountered such.
I'm mostly with a bag anyway and i've never been asked to open it up

I was thinking it's just like you buying a bottle of vodka at a super market & then taking it to a club. You won't be permitted to take it in cos they sell the same product there as well

Same Galleria? I guess I was just unlucky cheesy
Re: Lady Pretending To Be Pregnant Sneaks Food Into The Cinema (photos) by Nebes: 4:40pm On Jan 25, 2018
Please where is the food?
Re: Lady Pretending To Be Pregnant Sneaks Food Into The Cinema (photos) by Amarabae(f): 4:51pm On Jan 25, 2018
Lols.
grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Lady Pretending To Be Pregnant Sneaks Food Into The Cinema (photos) by AryEmber(f): 5:30pm On Jan 25, 2018
Smart and crazy lady, that's too much work if you ask me . Cinemas here don't allow it too but once you have bag, they aren't crazy enough to tell you to bring your bag for checking.
Re: Lady Pretending To Be Pregnant Sneaks Food Into The Cinema (photos) by ShawttySoFyne(f): 6:27pm On Jan 25, 2018
RoyalBlak007:

I was thinking it's just like you buying a bottle of vodka at a super market & then taking it to a club. You won't be permitted to take it in cos they sell the same product there as well

Same Galleria? I guess I was just unlucky cheesy
Apparently yes.
Sorry about that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Pretending To Be Pregnant Sneaks Food Into The Cinema (photos) by RoyalBlak007: 6:33pm On Jan 25, 2018
ShawttySoFyne:
Apparently yes. Sorry about that
smiley
Re: Lady Pretending To Be Pregnant Sneaks Food Into The Cinema (photos) by MiaB(f): 9:30pm On Jan 26, 2018
I just fix it in the bag.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Need Your Opinion On This Issue / What's The Interpretation Of My Dreams!!! / See What This Fitness Instructor Did In The Gym (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.