Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,640 members, 7,823,817 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

A Sex Doll Has Joined Instagram And She Has Followers - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Sex Doll Has Joined Instagram And She Has Followers (1696 Views)

₦40,000 Per Hour, Inside Germany's First Sex Doll-Only Brothel(Photos) / South African Lady Shares Photos To Prove She Is Sexier Than The N800k Sex Doll / Sex Doll Samantha Breaks Down After Heavy Massage By Customers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Sex Doll Has Joined Instagram And She Has Followers by lasmile(f): 7:56pm On Jan 25, 2018
@Oge De Blogger

Have you seen this?

A sex doll named Honey now has an Instagram account where “she” posts photos of herself and her boyfriend (owner). Honey’s photos range from photos of her alone in suggestive positions to photos of her with her boyfriend Casey (aka CK13) cuddling and doing other stuff.

The account was created in Dec 2017 and now has 132 followers. Honey is something of a Slayqueen with the way she changes clothes and wigs with the help of her boyfriend. Casey even applies makeup for her and takes her to the pool and the bathroom.

See more photos below.

Re: A Sex Doll Has Joined Instagram And She Has Followers by RoyalBlak007: 7:59pm On Jan 25, 2018
Ok
Re: A Sex Doll Has Joined Instagram And She Has Followers by HeWrites(m): 7:59pm On Jan 25, 2018
shocked
Re: A Sex Doll Has Joined Instagram And She Has Followers by PheezyLee(m): 8:01pm On Jan 25, 2018
Re: A Sex Doll Has Joined Instagram And She Has Followers by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jan 25, 2018
There are secrets and deadly facts, the creators of sex dolls are hiding from the public...

I only pity those that will sleep with a sex doll..

They are using the dolls for a deadly purpose and it might be too late and the virus will be everywhere. before the Truth will come out...

Those sleeping with sex dolls are what I call, Modernised fools..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Sex Doll Has Joined Instagram And She Has Followers by dollytino4real(f): 8:03pm On Jan 25, 2018
sax doll na the same tin with our slayqueens only good 4 fork, because they can nt cook or wash

1 Like

Re: A Sex Doll Has Joined Instagram And She Has Followers by bewla(m): 8:04pm On Jan 25, 2018
We wa wa wa only u can give .me
Re: A Sex Doll Has Joined Instagram And She Has Followers by Bitterleafsoup: 8:05pm On Jan 25, 2018
So he just roll ibo and who knows what else, smiling like stock fish.
Definitely, only men with small membrane will enjoy a dry, rubbery, plastic lipsrsealed
Re: A Sex Doll Has Joined Instagram And She Has Followers by yanabasee(m): 8:07pm On Jan 25, 2018
DrinkLimca:
There are secrets and deadly facts, the creators of sex dolls are hiding from the public...

I only pity those that will sleep with a sex doll..

They are using the dolls for a deadly purpose and it might be too late and the virus will be everywhere. before the Truth will come out...

Those sleeping with sex dolls are what I call, Modernised fools..

Dude, you don't abuse people that refuse to be in your thinking level.... You wants differs from other people's want.... You have to learn to respect people's way of life and what they chose to do with their dick!!!!

I'm gonna order for one sex doll very soon... s deal with it!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Sex Doll Has Joined Instagram And She Has Followers by LesbianBoy(m): 8:10pm On Jan 25, 2018
Are all these guys buying sex doll for real? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: A Sex Doll Has Joined Instagram And She Has Followers by Bitterleafsoup: 8:14pm On Jan 25, 2018
yanabasee:

Dude, you don't abuse people that refuse to be in your thinking level.... You wants differs from other people's want.... You have to learn to respect people's way of life and what they chose to do with their dick!!!!

I'm gonna order for one sex doll very soon... s deal with it!!!
Order dem now...
He is just warning you that whatever lubricant that comes with the doll may turn your private part into a rotten plantain.

1 Like

Re: A Sex Doll Has Joined Instagram And She Has Followers by jonaifame22(m): 8:16pm On Jan 25, 2018
I love sex dolls, just some prudent savings and I'll buy one
Re: A Sex Doll Has Joined Instagram And She Has Followers by Snow02: 8:19pm On Jan 25, 2018
sex dolls want to take over instagram too?? slay queens last Hope
Re: A Sex Doll Has Joined Instagram And She Has Followers by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jan 25, 2018
Slayqueens don see competition cheesy

Re: A Sex Doll Has Joined Instagram And She Has Followers by yanabasee(m): 8:22pm On Jan 25, 2018
Bitterleafsoup:

Order dem now...
He is just warning you that whatever lubricant that comes with the doll may turn your private part into a rotten plantain.

Amebo!!!
Re: A Sex Doll Has Joined Instagram And She Has Followers by Shortyy(f): 8:24pm On Jan 25, 2018
This is so creepy
Re: A Sex Doll Has Joined Instagram And She Has Followers by Bitterleafsoup: 8:28pm On Jan 25, 2018
yanabasee:

Amebo!!!

What ever bross just be careful, use palm oil to be safe grin....
Re: A Sex Doll Has Joined Instagram And She Has Followers by lonikit: 8:31pm On Jan 25, 2018
Ecclesiastes 7:29 KJV
Lo, this only have I found, that God hath made man upright; but they have sought out many inventions.

let thy kingdom come.
Re: A Sex Doll Has Joined Instagram And She Has Followers by lasmile(f): 12:27pm On Jan 26, 2018
jonaifame22:
I love sex dolls, just some prudent savings and I'll buy one

Share your photos with me
Re: A Sex Doll Has Joined Instagram And She Has Followers by jonaifame22(m): 1:58pm On Jan 26, 2018
lasmile:

Share your photos with me
I can't do that here,do you do Watsapp?
Re: A Sex Doll Has Joined Instagram And She Has Followers by Pubichairs(m): 2:03pm On Jan 26, 2018
oh

(1) (Reply)

OPINION: Check It Out WHY MEN SHOULDN'T MARRY WOMEN ABOVE 30 ‏ / How To Date Hot Girls - Use This 3 Easy Steps To Attract And Seduce Her Fast! / Ladies Just Make You Choice And Leave!!! Warning Ladies Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.