Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,603 members, 7,827,270 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

Can You Answer This? Get In ....#gazzyseries - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Answer This? Get In ....#gazzyseries (753 Views)

How Do You Answer ‘how Did You Get My Number’? / Tough Relationship Issues, Can You Answer? [images] / If You Were God Will You Answer This Lady's Prayers (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Answer This? Get In ....#gazzyseries by Gazzy88(m): 10:10am On Jan 27, 2018
-------------✯✯✯-----------------

☞ Ray Whitcombe is found dead in his office at his desk. The police have narrowed the suspects down to three people: Mrs. Barbara Whitcombe, Ray’s wife; Mr. Jason McCubbins, Ray’s business partner; and Mr. Harold Nichols, Ray’s best friend. All three visited Mr. Whitcombe the day of his murder, but all three provide the police with stories of explanation as to the reason for their visit. Police found Mr. Whitcombe with his wrist watch still on his right arm, a torn up picture of his wife laying on the floor beside the trash can, and an ink pen in his right hand.

On the desk, the police found a name plate, a telephone that was off the hook, and a personal calendar turned to the July 5th page with 7B91011 written on it. After examining this evidence, the police knew their suspect.

Who was it?

------------✯✯✯-----------------
#gazzyseries Riddles
Follow on twitter @smartgazzy for more riddles and curiosities
Re: Can You Answer This? Get In ....#gazzyseries by Iphone5: 10:36am On Jan 27, 2018
Since the Police already knew thier suspect....why you still come carry the matter for head
Re: Can You Answer This? Get In ....#gazzyseries by Gazzy88(m): 10:38am On Jan 27, 2018
Iphone5:
Since the Police already knew thier suspect....why you still come carry the matter for head
Dumbass,answer the riddle or just walk away.
Re: Can You Answer This? Get In ....#gazzyseries by Nobody: 10:55am On Jan 27, 2018
Take it to crime section abeg people haven't eaten ure giving us brain damage and ulcer at the same time
Meanwhile all I can say is JASON dunno why but I think he was in love with Barbara's big yansh grin
So he killed Ray and while Ray was dying or dead that shît was scrambled maybe he couldn't write 8 well so they thought it was B,it should be 7891011 which are months of the year,take the first letters and u have JASON. One thing must kill a man...this one na because of Yansh.
Fûck u Jason! if only sex dolls were available then, as a businessman u for don get ya own.
Re: Can You Answer This? Get In ....#gazzyseries by Iphone5: 11:01am On Jan 27, 2018
Gazzy88:
Dumbass,answer the riddle or just walk away.

Na Your Papa be Dumbass

Olórí burúkú ọmọ òfo
Re: Can You Answer This? Get In ....#gazzyseries by Nobody: 11:14am On Jan 27, 2018
Iphone5:

Lmao.....
Asin eehh...!
Re: Can You Answer This? Get In ....#gazzyseries by Nobody: 11:15am On Jan 27, 2018
ceejayx:
Take it to crime section abeg people haven't eaten ure giving us brain damage and ulcer at the same time
Meanwhile all I can say is JASON dunno why but I think he was in love with Barbara's big yansh grin

Lol....
U no well...!
Re: Can You Answer This? Get In ....#gazzyseries by Nobody: 11:52am On Jan 27, 2018
Bumidavis:

Lol....
U no well...!
Lmao people wey carry that name too like woman
Re: Can You Answer This? Get In ....#gazzyseries by beewhy009(m): 2:04pm On Jan 27, 2018
Re: Can You Answer This? Get In ....#gazzyseries by beewhy009(m): 2:04pm On Jan 27, 2018
The doll in his wardrobe killed him... Smh
Re: Can You Answer This? Get In ....#gazzyseries by Gazzy88(m): 6:29pm On Jan 27, 2018
Iphone5:

Na Your Papa be Dumbass
Olórí burúkú ọmọ òfo
mynd44 this thing just flout rule number 2
Re: Can You Answer This? Get In ....#gazzyseries by Gazzy88(m): 6:31pm On Jan 27, 2018
ceejayx:
So he killed Ray and while Ray was dying or dead that shît was scrambled maybe he couldn't write 8 well so they thought it was B,it should be 7891011 which are months of the year,take the first letters and u have JASON. One thing must kill a man...this one na because of Yansh.
Fûck u Jason! if only sex dolls were available then, as a businessman u for don get ya own.
You killed the riddles with answers.
Re: Can You Answer This? Get In ....#gazzyseries by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jan 27, 2018
Gazzy88:
You killed the riddles with answers.
grin

(1) (Reply)

10 Romantic Things You Can Do For Your Girlfriend This Valentine’s Day… / Nigerian Lady Exposes Friend Who Has Been Sending Nudes / What's The Best Gift You've Gotten From A Lady?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.