Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,352 members, 7,822,666 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

6 Ways To Get A Decent Mature Lady - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Ways To Get A Decent Mature Lady (30513 Views)

6 Ways To Identify Girls You Should Never Get Married To / These Are 6 Ways A Girl Can Lose Her Virginity Without Sex / Man Advertises Vacancy For A Decent Wife On OLX (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Ways To Get A Decent Mature Lady by fireback: 9:13pm On Mar 23, 2018
Huee:
God bless you OP
Tell them Abeg
like someone said up there... seek the kingdom of money, and all the ladies shall be added unto you.
Re: 6 Ways To Get A Decent Mature Lady by sweetilicious(f): 9:33pm On Mar 23, 2018
yanabasee:
Just make that money that money first! And many sides will come an fight for your head!!!
Its still not a good way
Re: 6 Ways To Get A Decent Mature Lady by jessysparkles(f): 9:33pm On Mar 23, 2018
poster just described someone I know
Re: 6 Ways To Get A Decent Mature Lady by 400billionman: 10:16pm On Mar 23, 2018
franchasng:
Lol, nigerian guys have been traumatized by Nigerian ladies, so whatever ladies say, guys keep hearing Money, Owo, Kudi, Ego, money money, show me the money, where is the money, i say where is the damn big money, is there plenty money, okay just bring money cheesy cheesy cheesy
When you date a hungry girl, whenever you see her the first thing she says is I AM HUNGRY, without even greeting you, In as much as it is good to confide in someone for help. Not okay
Re: 6 Ways To Get A Decent Mature Lady by donnaD(f): 10:41pm On Mar 23, 2018
tosyne2much:
There are so many decent ladies out there just that they are not so attractive. They are reserved and are not flashy. They are neither BBNaija or fashion freaks

The only problem is that decent ladies are not so physically appealing cos some of them wear a cloth that has up to 50 shoulder pads in it cheesy
u ehnn may God help ur mouth.
Re: 6 Ways To Get A Decent Mature Lady by tosyne2much(m): 10:53pm On Mar 23, 2018
donnaD:
u ehnn may God help ur mouth.
Don't mind me jawe cheesy
Re: 6 Ways To Get A Decent Mature Lady by donnaD(f): 10:54pm On Mar 23, 2018
tosyne2much:
Don't mind me jawe cheesy
I hear
Re: 6 Ways To Get A Decent Mature Lady by acapugo: 11:22pm On Mar 23, 2018
Shortyy:
Nice one
Re: 6 Ways To Get A Decent Mature Lady by BdorianGray(m): 11:47pm On Mar 23, 2018
MissRaine69:
Please add Education/Intelligence I don’t refer to MSc or PhD’s here but at least by knowledgeable with what’s happening around you and globally. Be a man who can be objective and adaptable . I don’t know about other women there are times when I met someone and thought there is hope ...until he opened his mouth and then you realise all you see is a facade scratch the surface and there is nothing there. For some looks matter for the perceptive ones it has to be more than that.

Very well said. Rannie Rannie... What a Rainy spring night it is here right now and probably the best time to scratch my own surface... wink You will find the philosopher's stone in its beauty ..spelndor and. Magic
I can't wait..
Re: 6 Ways To Get A Decent Mature Lady by Rapsino(m): 5:17am On Mar 24, 2018
Shortyy:
Nice one
Why won't u say nice one. Na wetin una like cool sad
Re: 6 Ways To Get A Decent Mature Lady by Nobody: 7:05am On Mar 24, 2018
Just pray to God to give you a decent matured lady.
Re: 6 Ways To Get A Decent Mature Lady by Nobody: 3:41pm On Mar 24, 2018
Biglittlelois:
We still have 60-70% decent ladies, guys complaining about slay slay and money hungry ladies fall victim cos they want flashy, sexy, sex dragon, painted face mamas, the real deal is not attractive to them.
some of us see past those things
Re: 6 Ways To Get A Decent Mature Lady by geedup(m): 5:11am On Mar 25, 2018
Tallesty1:
Do all these and you will still loose her by December when happening guys from Malaysia return.
Seek the kingdom of money first bro.

kiddo dido
Re: 6 Ways To Get A Decent Mature Lady by geedup(m): 5:13am On Mar 25, 2018
Agadsman:
When you talk about ladies, the next thing to come to your mind should be money. Make money and the ladies would be the least of your worries.

another kiddo dido

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Start As Friends Or Declare Your Intentions From Start? / Marrying A Lady 6 Years Older / See Dick Size Of Nigerian Men According To Their State Of Origin (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.